Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 4th, 2024, 09:40 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Taking them under our wings (KIT FINDER)

If this isn't ended, may I take a swing with a possible reincarnation of a certain former river kitty? @poppy
Old March 9th, 2024, 03:46 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

potential placeholder -squints-
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

WIP!

Name
Dovekit (-> Dovedream, Dovedance, Dovesong, Dovefall...)

Appearance
A dilute calico with fur that is longer along his tail, neck, and legs. He is on the shorter side with a medium build. Her fur also turns into a light fade from mid-leg to paw that fades into a grey. Dovekit has also has some odd facial markings that look almost like small feathers falling from her soft, baby blue eyes.

Personality

Dovekit is a gentle but hyper cat that grows up always trying their best to help his mamas and his siblings. He is always curious about the world around him and oftentimes can get in trouble for being a bit too under the paws but he only wants to learn so that he can help Riverclan. Dovekit has a affinity for water and if she isn't trying to find prey to play catch or another kit to wrestle she is staring into the water, or searching for a warrior to supervise swimming so she can feel the cool water in her fur. As she grows up, Dovekit learns to take things slow and to appreciate the world as it is while working towards the best future for her family and clan. Dovekit wants to make sure she becomes someone that Bird, Kestrel, and all of Starclan can be proud of. Dovekit also adores being around other people, always playing with his siblings and other kits, trying to play tag with apprentices and warriors, or listening to stories from the elders. Dovekit is a level-headed cat who always looks for the brighter side of things, always believing that as the river runs its course it will ultimately be for the better even if things get rough for a time.

Also Dovekit would totally brag about how great his parents and siblings are to anyone willing to listen!

"Did you-Did you know! Mama caught the biggest fish while fishing today! It was like- three times bigger than me!!! No! I'm not being dramatic, mama is just that great!"

"(sib)! My sib caught three whole mice on one patrol! Aren't they so brilliant, I think so. They are the best hunter this clan has ever seen, maybe the best hunter ever!"

On the flip side, because of their do everything they can for others nature, Dovekit can be a bit forgetful of themself. She can also get a bit over zealous and overly ambitious, and it takes a bit for Dovekit to get over the disappointment of not acheiving goals even if they weren't quite possible in the first place. (connected to plot in plot ideas: Dovekit can also feel like they can't acheive things because of the sickness that left them way behind compared to his siblings and the other kits in camp, not that he was upset at them, of course she wasn't, she was upset with herself. Dovekit pushes themself often to try and catch up.)

Plot Ideas?
Perhaps soon after being adopted, Dovekit falls ill (or already was sick and just got worse) with what would regularly be a regular cough but assuming that the kits were outsiders there health isn't the best making the illness hit poor Dovekit harder. Dovekit would eventually get better but would be a bit frail for a bit. During this time, Dovekit tried to stay positive about it for Bird and her new family in the hopes of making them less worried and sad. This is where the start of his caring and positive nature began to shine despite the rough situation.

Dovekit would also try and follow around Birdsnow and Kestrelskies while they take care of their duties in camp and mimic them, big steps and chin held high, because he wants to be the best like his mamas are. Which would lead to some cute interactions I think.

Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc)

Anything is fine with me

RP Example

(Header when/if made)
Dovekit
He/She/They | RC kit | Moons: 1 | No Purrks

Dovekit squirmed on tri-colored paws as his shimmering blue eyes kept catching the light of the sun hitting off the river. Oh, how badly he wanted to try swimming! The water would feel cool, like a hug surrounding his fur as he swam gracefully above the river bed. The fish would startle and maybe Dovekit would even be able to catch one and show it off to his littermates and share it with everyone!

The kit hopped up onto four paws and took a few bounding steps forward before halting to a stop hard enough that she almost went toppling over his forepaws. Kits can't swim without a warrior watching, the kit huffed, frowing as he searched the camp's clearing with blue eyes. Surely, someonnneeeeeeeee-then he caught the eyes of a cat who was grooming themself laying towards the side of the clearing.

Before stopping to think about how maybe a warrior wouldn't want a pawful of kitten crashing into them, Dovekit went skipping towards them with a cheerful smile and a goal to convince this warrior to swim with her in mind.

"Hey, hey, hey! Let's go swimming! We have to catch the biggest fish for my siblings and-oh! We should catch two huge fish, one for mamas and siblings and the other for the elders! Maybe they can tell me a story after-" Dovekit took a huge gulp of air after using it all up talking faster than a fish swimming away. The kitten happily looked to the warrior, who seemed to be processing all that was said. Oops, maybe Dovekit said too much at once again.

(Header when/if made)
Dove(suffix)
He/She/They | RC Warrior | Moons: 23 | No Purrks

Dovesuffix heaved themselves up the bank of the river on heavy, waterlogged paws, looking around the area with a pleasant expression on their face. The cat tossed the sizable fish they pulled out of the water up the bank before shaking themselves out and calling out to the other warriors who were fishing,
"I'll be heading back to camp for a moment, caught a good fish I think the queens will enjoy." After hearing a few confirmations that the others heard his message, Dovesuffix picked up the prey and began the trek back to camp with a hum.

He hoped the kits weren't too bummed that Dovesuffix had to end the game of mossball-tag early, he sighed, hopefully the fresh fish would cheer them up. Though the hyper bunch in the nursery probably already forgot their disappointment when Dovesuffix was called out for a hunting patrol, they always move on to the next best thing. It was good, not to dwell on the bad for too long, Dovesuffix thought. The feline shook out their fur one more time for good measure, what wouldn't please the queens was bringing water into the dry nests and dirtying the kittens.

The cat let himself fall into a rhythm, crossing the clearing towards the nursery, saying his 'hello's and 'how are you's as best he could around the fish. The squealing of kits hit his ears and soon the big cat was hit by a few rambunctious kits. Flicking his ear, Dovesuffix went down with a dramatic flare, lifting himself up to his backpaws and flopping over with a thud. She made sure to keep the fish from hitting the ground and held it for a brief moment in his paws,

"Ah! Betrayed! By my own clanmates, while I was bringing them prey fresh from the river! Oh, how cruel this fate of mine is~"

Background
Coming off of the illness plot, maybe Dovekit was found sick and was abandoned by her original parents as sort of 'survival of the fittest.' I don't think the original parents would've meant it maliciously, rather they had themselves and the other kits to worry about and didn't have the knowledge or the capabilities to care for Dovekit and just got rid of them instead.

I don't think that Dovekit would have had a name before then, the parents were sure that Dovekit was going to die and so they didn't want to give a name to a kit that wouldn't need it. (or get attached I guess :shrugs: )

Other

I have fallen in love with Dovekit honestly. Such a sweet lil kitty. I may use Dovekit in a different finder if this one doesn't work out if that is alright with you guys? Also! I tend to have a better grasp of a character after getting a few posts in with them so Dovekit's personality will fill out a bit better if they are accepted :]

I have quite a few cats but my mains get the most attention and I am planning to drop a few of my side characters in the future. Seabreeze, Loner, and Dovekit would be my mains if accepted. I am also quite active and I adore this little family so I won't be going anywhere anytime soon o7

@poppy @sol.

Things to add still:
- Character quotes
- Better formatting
- Rp example w/ different character
- More art if done soon
- Spotify/playlist

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 21st, 2024 at 08:28 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 02:25 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

Placeholder

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 12th, 2024, 06:11 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

what's up nerds /affectionate
we'll be closing this finder up (i was supposed to do this two weeks ago but shh), and me and @/poppy have decided on Oriolekit, Hazelkit, and Loonkit to be the newest additions to Bird and Kes' lives! Thank you everyone for their application, we enjoyed them very much

@Streamtail @ellie @Collieheart - come up and claim your prizes you sillies

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 12th, 2024, 06:35 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Stressed

Name: Foxglove |-| FoxgloveKit |-| FoxglovePaw |-|

Appearance: He is smaller than average, with short, White fur; with patches of Black and orange tabby fur. He has light, yellow eyes.

Personality: He is a wild child, he enjoys rough-housing and is an overall troublemaker. he is quick on his feet, and quiet when he needs to be. He is a jokester and likes pranking his siblings and family members.

Plot Ideas?: Well, He is a trouble child, soo, heres my idea:

Birdsnow finds this child, and depending on his siblings' plot ideas, he is with his siblings. he hisses at Bird, finding her a threat to his siblings. (May or may not be related, idk) he is pretty violent towards Bird and doesn't trust her for a while, until you really get to know him, you'll get why he doesn't find many cats trustworthy.

Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): He'd do good as the oldest. he is overly protective soooo, other than that, middle child. ;u;

Other: Welp. you've already seen his protectiveness, and how its hard to get him to trust you, I dunno if You need anymore info-

|-| @poppy @sol. |-|

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 15th, 2024, 09:40 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
what's up nerds /affectionate
we'll be closing this finder up (i was supposed to do this two weeks ago but shh), and me and @/poppy have decided on Oriolekit, Hazelkit, and Loonkit to be the newest additions to Bird and Kes' lives! Thank you everyone for their application, we enjoyed them very much

@Streamtail @ellie @Collieheart - come up and claim your prizes you sillies
Yay!

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 15th, 2024 at 09:40 AM.