Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 14th, 2024, 10:20 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default A Stormy Kit Finder! [Storm Duo]

Hello hello!

Admittedly it has been… *checks notes* uhh… I’m not sure. Eight, maybe nine years since I’ve done one of these? So please excuse me if this is a mess and/or all over the place!

Once upon a time, there was a young warrior who very much wanted to be a mother. Throughout her life she had two wishes, to be a mother, and to become leader of the clan. Well, after pleading her case to a cat in a spooky, dark forest, she finds herself pregnant! (Doesn’t mean she’s given up on being a leader!)

Do you know who it is? Well, if you guessed Firestorm, you’re right! Firestorm will be having kits sometime soon-ish kinda, so I need some victims – errr I mean volunteers!

Some key things to keep in mind!
  • These kits will be biologically related to both Firestorm and Lightningstorm (both she-cats) due to some StarClan magic. (Firestorm made a wish)

• Because Lightningstorm is relatively young (15 moons at present), as far as aging goes, I ask that you keep them kits for at least 4-5 months, unless Twilightstar starts making kits apprentices early, so as not to have a 16-17 moon old with children a third her age.

• I want to keep appearances somewhat realistic, given the circumstances, so uh… here’s some info on that! The kits can be long or short-haired (Firestorm is medium furred whereas Lightningstorm has short fur), colors can be black, red (dilute or otherwise), or dominant white, as well as tortoiseshell and/or calico (remember that toms with these colorings are very rare). Tabby markings are optional, but they can have either mackerel or classic tabby markings. Eye color options include blue, green, hazel, and some form of heterochromia. Yellow is a dominant trait (and amber/brown are rarer forms of this), so would not be inherited from either parent, however, I am willing to negotiate if need be. – Additionally, if you need some design ideas, I could color something for ya using a simple base I made. Some of those hypothetical designs can be found in this album.

• Additionally! Lightning is an uhh half Abyssian, half Oriental mix I think if you want your baby to pick up some of those traits!
    This is NOT first come, first served and I will likely be making my decision around… March 27th (gave yall more time). Take your time with the applications!

• There may be a couple of surprises in store for those accepted so… Well, it’ll be fun.

• I WILL BE ACCEPTING BETWEEN 1 AND 3 KITS (maybe four if I’m feeling nice/can’t pick) so I hope there are no hard feelings for those who don’t get chosen I think I promised @SuspiciousMindz a kit, but I don’t remember so uhh… that may affect how many get selected, whoopsie.

• LASTLy, PLEASE BE ACTIVE. If you plan on killing off your kit during kithood, I'd rather you not apply because really I want my little baby to finally be happy (kinda) If you find yourself losing activity early on, I'd like to ask that you either adopt them out to me or that you find a suitable rper for them -- Oh additionally, they are your characters and you're free to do with them what you want but I'd like to ask that you don't go out of your way to traumatize them early. I hope that you will love these babies as much as me and Fire (and Alch/Lighting) will

Here is Firestorm’s kinda outdated page and album, and here is the album of Lightningstorm!

Some names ideas that would be lovely but are not mandatory at all for those unable to come up with a name.
  • Sun/Sunny/Sunshinekit (in honor of Firestorm’s missing littermate)
  • Cowkit (after Cowtuft)
  • Blazing/Blazekit(After Blazingstar, Fire's grandfather)
  • Milk/Milkykit (after the two’s mutual friend that went missing, and Fire’s first love)
  • Stickkit (mayhaps)
  • Berrykit
  • Foxkit
  • Brave/Birdkit (after Bravebird)

Additionally, they will have an older adopted sister (Spottedpaw rped by @/TheLostAmongTheStars) so that may be a fun idea to explore later on!

I don't necessarily need a specific form, just need the appearance, gender/pronouns, appearance, any plot ideas, etc in some way shape or form. SO uhh... Go crazy? Oh, no need to mention or quote me, I promise I'm refreshing this 7-8 times every 10 minutes — additionally, preferred order would be helpful but is not necessary

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 22nd, 2024 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Increased time
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: A Stormy Kit Finder! [Storm Duo]

Yessss my chaos child can be created
A baby Blazing incoming kinda kidding

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 14th, 2024, 10:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Looks fun! Though I don't want to be overwhelmed and want to be active for all my rps so I'll have to pass this time around! Good luck, I hope you find what you want!

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 15th, 2024 at 12:00 AM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 12:30 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Meet the latest graduate of King's College
I prob'ly shouldn't brag, but, dag, I amaze and astonish

___

CowKit - CowPaw - CowSpot
Cow - After CowMan, my beloved. | Spot - Calico-esque markings

___

The scholars say I got the same virtuosity and brains as my pops
The ladies say my brain's not where the resemblance stops

___

A long furred white she with red and black calico-esque markings and blue/hazel heterochromia.

___

I'm only nineteen but my mind is older
Gotta be my own man, like my father, but bolder

___

CowKit sat in the nursery, batting a mossball around. She wanted to play, but.. Socializing is hard. Talk in general is hard. Why do other cats expect her to speak? Speaking is over rated. Who needs to speak? CowKit doesn't. Never will. Nope.

___

I shoulder his legacy with pride, I used to hear him say
That someday I would (blow us all away!)
Old February 15th, 2024, 02:34 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

PLACEHOLDERRRR aaaa

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 15th, 2024, 08:06 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

MILKYKIT
Milkykit(preferred), Sleepykit(secondary choice), Foxkit(tertiary choice)
female - she/her | WindClan kit
a small, long-furred white she-cat with very light grey spotted tabby markings and bright ice blue eyes

personality
She is shy and quiet, often keeping to herself during meetings and gatherings and other such times when there are groups. Despite her quietness, she is violent and very bipolar. She is quiet and loyal despite that

mental disabilities
- bipolar; a mental illness that causes unusual shifts in a person's mood, energy, activity levels, and concentration
- selective mutism; an anxiety disorder where a person is unable to speak in certain social situations
- panic disorder; frequent and unexpected panic attacks
- schizophrenia(after early apprenticehood, led by PTSD); A disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave clearly.((Hallucinations, Delusions, Disorganised thinking, Lack of motivation, Change in sleep patterns, Changes in body language and emotions.))
- nightmare disorder; type of sleep disorder that involves undesirable experiences that occur while you're falling asleep, during sleep or when you're waking up.

physical disabilities

physical description
a tiny little long-furred white fluffball with very light grey spotted tabby markings and bright ice blue eyes. Her right er is black, her left is a diluted orange. Her eyes are a cold, icy blue color and her eyes seem to change depending on her mood - lighter when she's angry, darker when she's in better moods. Her face is angular and sharp, and she has black speckles on her tailtip.

other

roleplay example

plot ideas
transmasc - i want her to be transmasc in the future,
silent ambitions - to her, speaking does not come easily. she does not know how to talk about her feelings,

relationships with family members
father -
mother -
siblings -
spottedpaw -

((placeholder))

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; February 23rd, 2024 at 01:25 PM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 08:13 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

hmm....

ah screw it, placeholder smh

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old February 15th, 2024, 08:14 AM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Hello hello!

Admittedly it has been… *checks notes* uhh… I’m not sure. Eight, maybe nine years since I’ve done one of these? So please excuse me if this is a mess and/or all over the place!

Once upon a time, there was a young warrior who very much wanted to be a mother. Throughout her life she had two wishes, to be a mother, and to become leader of the clan. Well, after pleading her case to a cat in a spooky, dark forest, she finds herself pregnant! (Doesn’t mean she’s given up on being a leader!)

Do you know who it is? Well, if you guessed Firestorm, you’re right! Firestorm will be having kits sometime soon-ish kinda, so I need some victims – errr I mean volunteers!

Some key things to keep in mind!
  • These kits will be biologically related to both Firestorm and Lightningstorm due to some StarClan magic.

• Because Lightningstorm is relatively young (15 moons at present), as far as aging goes, I ask that you keep them kits for at least 3-4 months, unless Twilightstar starts making kits apprentices early, so as not to have a 16-17 moon old with children a third her age.

• I want to keep appearances somewhat realistic, given the circumstances, so uh… here’s some info on that! The kits can be long or short-haired (Firestorm is medium furred whereas Lightningstorm has short fur), colors can be black, red (dilute or otherwise), or dominant white, as well as tortoiseshell and/or calico (remember that toms with these colorings are very rare). Tabby markings are optional, but they can have either mackerel or classic tabby markings. Eye color options include blue, green, hazel, and some form of heterochromia. Yellow is a dominant trait (and amber/brown are rarer forms of this), so would not be inherited from either parent, however, I am willing to negotiate if need be. – Additionally, if you need some design ideas, I could color something for ya using a simple base I made.

• Additionally! Lightning is an uhh half Abyssian, half Oriental mix I think if you want your baby to pick up some of those traits!
    This is NOT first come, first served and I will likely be making my decision around… March 20th (this date is subject to change). Take your time with the applications!

• There may be a couple of surprises in store for those accepted so… Well, it’ll be fun.

• I WILL BE ACCEPTING BETWEEN 1 AND 3 KITS (maybe four if I’m feeling nice/can’t pick) so I hope there are no hard feelings for those who don’t get chosen I think I promised @SuspiciousMindz a kit, but I don’t remember so uhh… that may affect how many get selected, whoopsie.

• LASTLy, PLEASE BE ACTIVE. If you plan on killing off your kit during kithood, I'd rather you not apply because really I want my little baby to finally be happy (kinda) If you find yourself losing activity early on, I'd like to ask that you either adopt them out to me or that you find a suitable rper for them -- Oh additionally, they are your characters and you're free to do with them what you want but I'd like to ask that you don't go out of your way to traumatize them early. I hope that you will love these babies as much as me and Fire (and Alch/Lighting) will

Here is Firestorm’s kinda outdated page and album, and here is the album of Lightningstorm!

Some names ideas that would be lovely but are not mandatory at all for those unable to come up with a name.
  • Sun/Sunny/Sunshinekit (in honor of Firestorm’s missing littermate)
  • Cowkit (after Cowtuft)
  • Blazing/Blazekit(After Blazingstar, Fire's grandfather)
  • Milk/Milkykit (after the two’s mutual friend that went missing, and Fire’s first love)
  • Stickkit (mayhaps)
  • Berrykit
  • Foxkit

Additionally, they will have an older adopted sister (Spottedpaw rped by @/TheLostAmongTheStars) so that may be a fun idea to explore later on!

I don't necessarily need a specific form, just need the appearance, gender/pronouns, appearance, any plot ideas, etc in some way shape or form. SO uhh... Go crazy? Oh, no need to mention or quote me, I promise I'm refreshing this 7-8 times every 10 minutes — additionally, preferred order would be helpful but is not necessary

Spottedkit

A tortoiseshell black and red tomcat with big, yellow eyes!

SpottedKit squirmed about the nursery, he was so bored! He glanced at the enterance to the nursery, he wanted to go out and play!
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:21 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

placeholder mayhaps

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:40 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

I introduce to you Doe/kit/paw/sun!

She is a very air-headed and imaginative, always getting told off for not paying attention. All her problems tend to wear down on her, but she hates expressing her emotions in public. She'll hold everything in until she's alone, let everything build up, until she just breaks down. She hates it when others comfort her, it makes her defensive and uncomfortable, so when she's upset she puts on a brave face and a positive attitude to keep anyone from finding out. She wants everyone to believe she's always fine, even if she's falling apart. She also has mental break-downs because of this, thinking things like 'I'm so pathetic' or 'I'm not worth anyone's time.' She has extremely low self-esteem and plummeting confidence. But when she actually is okay she's quite entertaining, not to mention sweet. She'll go to almost any lengths to help someone feel better when they're down, and knowing how hard it is to feel that way so often, she is often quite good at helping others. She also falls in and out of love very quickly, but maybe that's just because she can never find the right cat, but she craves acceptance of both her pros and cons (maybe I'll find her a toxic relationship when she's older).

She admires cats with confidence, to her they're just so amazing. But she also gets jealous of others' confidence, wishing desperately that she could have that. To her, confidence is something you're born with and there is no way she could've been born with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her appearance is a petite gray and orange tabby smoke with piercing blue hues. She has semi-long fur with a long fluffy tail. (If that's okay)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot ideas:

Maybe she would really admire Firestorm and want to be just like her one day, so she strives to be more ambitious and assertive (and she'll probably have a really hard time trying). Maybe one day she can't cover up her feelings anymore and just lets them out, which leads to a heart-felt mother(s)/daughter talk?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ty for your consideration! :3

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 15th, 2024 at 11:06 AM.