Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:53 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:21 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:20 AM
Fireflyflicker Relations...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 05:19 AM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Myling
Today 05:16 AM

Old September 5th, 2022, 08:03 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Unborn Clan kits for adoption!

Hi guys! I have 3 unborn clan kits. Graykit(she cat), Sunkit(tom), Firekit(tom)
they do not need to be adopted in the same clan, different clans are fine. I would prefer different parents for each of them, but they can be siblings if needed.

Graykit: Taken by @HopeFeather

Sunkit: Taken by @Karma Holmes

Firekit: Open
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; September 7th, 2022 at 02:54 PM. Reason: update
Old September 5th, 2022, 08:15 AM

Status: open to rp, devices lock ater certain times at night and dont unlock until morning
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Unborn Clan kits for adoption!

i dont know where one link starts and the other ends but can my thunderclan cat Petalbee adopt one? @WhitesilverQueen
Old September 5th, 2022, 08:19 AM
Birthday Feb, 13th

My Mood: Sarcastic

I also don't know where one link starts and ends but can I have my Shadowclan cat Darksong adopt one @WhitesilverQueen

Last edited by Karmic; September 5th, 2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 12:59 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over

Sorry about the wierd link guys. I guess the link didn work. Heres a description of each kit, and you guys can choose which you would like.

Graykit: She is a sweet, happy kit, who always looks for the bright in the world but can get a little down on herself. She is a silver and black tabby with a spotted belly.

Sunkit: He is a energetic and wild kit, who wants to be the best warrior he can be. He is a ginger tabby with white paws and belly.

Firekit: He is a calm, chill, kit,who from time to time is suddenly bursting with energy. He is a ginger tabby.

Please let me know which kit you would like, @HopeFeather @Karma Holmes
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; September 5th, 2022 at 01:00 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:01 PM

Status: open to rp, devices lock ater certain times at night and dont unlock until morning

may i have gray kit?
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:11 PM

if its nessecary i can make a little form describing Petalbee so you know what kinda cat would be taking care of her
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:20 PM

@HopeFeather
(please mention me or quote me so I know when you have sent me a replly)

You can have Graykit, but I would like a little info about Petalbee if thats ok.
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:38 PM

(my bad @WhitesilverQueen i forgot to mention)

Name:Petalbee

Appearance: Long-haired, cream cat with white underbelly, chest, paws, tailtip and lower half of face, and light brown stripes, and light brown eyes

Personality: shes a nice cat thats pretty blunt, but isnt good as starting conversations, prefering to let the other cat initiat the conversation, though she has a strong sense of justice and will step in to comfort or take care of another cat if need be, in situations where the cat is greiving and or cant take care of themself or is being mistreated by another etc. though she can be playful when shes comfortable with a cat, and can get dramatic with ones she knows well though will make sure the other knows shes joking around.
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:47 PM

@HopeFeather
(it ok)

I will submit her to the alliances. Quick question, is she already pregnant? Because kits have to be born in rp to join thunderclan.
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:49 PM

i thought this was for an adoption, like your cat had the kit but it got adopted by another?
@WhitesilverQueen

Last edited by HopeFeather; September 5th, 2022 at 01:50 PM.