Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:00 PM

Old September 27th, 2023, 11:56 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default The bug and toby

Toby
Toby paused under the hot sun the colder days would soon arrive and thank starts his thicker pelt was starting to some in handy. The ground was soggy and with every step a squelch could be heard. He’s head turned to the right with a loud crack as his tick kicked in. With a grumble he stared at the dead fish littering the ground with nothing better to do he aimlessly prodded one with a paw. The place reeked of death and despair. Suddenly a furry body caught his eye. Laying not too far away was a small pale gray and black cat with mud coving half his body. Padding over he was startled to hee the cat was alive and began to frivolously dig at the sodden earth covering the poor cat who didn’t look much older than he himself. With a gulp he stepped back eyeing the cat who was still rather very much unconscious. Grabbing their scruff he began to drag them away from the horrid place stopping every now and then due to his ticks.

Although he himself didn’t know much about this…fellow he could still be compassionate. It had been a while since he had a conversation or much less talked to another cat after the accident. Swing as how the cat looked rather dirty and was still covered in a fair amount of dirt and grime Toby took it upon himself to groom the other cats fur. It tasted awful but at least he got the job done…after an eternity. This cat had thick fluffy fur it was surprising seeing as how this cat had yet to melt into a puddle. After a while the other cat began to stir opening his eyes slightly to glance around. Although the world was a total blur to them he seemed to have caught sight of the brown Tom not too far away from him. It didn’t last long however before the darkness once again took hold of the poor thing.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 27th, 2023, 12:13 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Default Re: The bug and toby

Bugpaw
a shadowclan apprentice who fell into the flooded waters..
Thought to be dead.
The sound of thunder and rushing water was all he could hear…the storm..the storm that tore him away from his brother who was by now long gone. What little he could remember was falling into the water after being attacked by some rogue who didn’t like clan cats. Eyes opening momentarily he caught a blurred glimpse of brown and white paws. Slugpaw? the thought of his brother made him want to get up but the aching pain the erupted throughout his body made him pass out once again. A few hours later he found himself waking up again this time stars littered the sky and a body was pressed up close to his almost like it was trying to seek warmth and comfort. The rise and fall of the other cats back told him they were well asleep and in a deep one too. Eyes darting around to take in his surroundings he was confused when he didn’t see any tree but instead a large empty patch of endless meadows. Great starclan where am I? he was beginning to panic.

His gaze turned again to the somewhat small cat next to him. They were close in size but bugpaw beat them by a paw. Who are you? he had thought this cat was slugpaw but given the scent it was not the case. This cat smelled of something foul…like thunderpath and crowfood. Well that was in his opinion. He couldn’t be sure if this cat was an enemy or friend just yet..but if he had ended up here away from the water that had to mean this cat dragged him here. He didn’t know just yet how to feel about this. Did he enjoy being away from something that now terrified him. Yes but at the cost of having to deal with a stranger and finding his brother if he was still even alive? Nope.

Old September 27th, 2023, 01:45 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Toby
He twitched violently every now and then in his sleep. It was just natural to him at this point although he still hated when people called him out about it. He felt the cat shift behind him and froze slowing his breathing to make it look like he was sleeping. The cat didn’t move for quite some time and he could feel eyes burning into him from behind. Yes Toby had curled up next to the cat because the nighttime air was rather cold and the other cat had so much fur he could spare some. Shifting ever so slightly he feigned just waking up and turned his head only to touch noses with the other cat. Startled he scooted away some. His nose is really cold… the other cat only stared at him eyes slowly widening as his gaze trailed down his face to land on the wide gash in his cheek. Toby’s head jerked the the right as yet another tic happened. He held his breath as the cat took him all in. He felt rather intruded upon under their gaze before a bushy tail wrapped itself around him.

Puzzled Toby glanced down to see that the cat didn’t really mind about his face and had curled his tail around him. Something inside of him shifted as he gazed at the silver tabby. Feeling rather content he mewed a greeting. Huh-hello I’m t-Toby and yuh-you are? of course his stutter was a bad as ever but the cat waited patiently for him to finish. Once again his curiosity rose more about how this cat didn’t screech and run at the sight of him.

Old September 28th, 2023, 09:55 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bugpaw
He flinched at the cat woke up unsure of what to do. As he craned his neck down to get a better look at his newfound companion he came nose to nose with them. Watching as the scrambled backwards slightly startled. Bugpaw stared at the cat for a few heartbeats taking in his every movement. He had hazel brown eyes…unique fur pattern and…his eyes landed on the missing gap in his face. He froze for a moment eyes widened but soon softened. Reaching out with his tail he wrapped it around Toby in an almost reassuring way. He felt bad for them. They had probably been through a lot to look this disheveled and wounded.

After a while he felt Toby scoot close and mutter his name. So his name is Toby? He isn’t a clan cat then. oh uh I’m bug- he paused should he risk saying he was from a clan? Probably not. I’m bug he restated more firmer. Toby seemed to nod before falling back asleep. The scent of smoke could be picked up from his fur. Bugpaw winched. Was he also in a fire?! shaking his head he laid it down on Toby’s shoulder before falling asleep.

Last edited by Kass; September 29th, 2023 at 12:15 PM.