Today 10:27 AM

Old January 8th, 2023, 09:06 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharpkit smiled and sat. She would see how well her clanmates reacted to a few of her moves, claws in obviously. She wasn't trying to get kicked out of this wonderful clan So soon.
“You ready?” Pinekit meowed before squaring up to face Sharpkit.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 9th, 2023, 08:30 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

@Alchemist Kitsune

FeatherStone watched as mousekit bounced in the nursery, she was here to play with some of the kittens to pass the time. "Your quite the eccentric one." She huffed, nudging the small kit softly and carefully, not wanting to throw him off.

(FeatherStone has a huge scar on her eye and muzzle, a few on her back and a torn ear! if mousekit wants to bring them out!)
Old January 9th, 2023, 10:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Mousekit

Rounded ears perked up high as a blur of green and blur bounced and leaped all around the nursery and the various, empty nests, Mousekit slowly added more and more moss to his pelt, slowly looking less like a kit and more like a hyperactive, moss cloaked pebble tornado. This was all part of his daily routine. A very important routine it was, too! The more moss he could get on his pelt, the less he would look like stinky, stinky Elmshadow. Bad medicine cat that had stolen his colors, and after Sunsetthorn disliked him so!

Mousekit was young, and he wasn't entirely observant, but even he had noticed the crease on his mother's brow whenever the gray tom entered the nursery, and it hadn't taken long for him to realize something even worse. Elmshadow looked just like him! Well, not just like him. But like him enough! How dare he?! Well, Mousekit wasn't just going to sit here and take such unfairness! He was going to change his pelt, even if he had to do it everyday.

You see, Mousekit was a good kit. A proper kit! He loved his mother, and recently he'd noticed how he didn't... quite... fit. Not with his family, anyways. They were all such pretty golden and brown hues. A perfect bundle of warmth and joy. And there he stood. The shadow marring the otherwise lovely family scene. The Elmshadow of his littermates!

No, no, no! He was not the Elmshadow of his littermates! He refused! He did not go around stealing other cat's pelt colors for himself like the stinky thief! He just stole their moss. Or burrowed it. Indefinitely. It's alright. The nests were empty. No one was going to miss it! He was infinity times sure, and infinity beat all, so there!

As he made his way through his daily route, a voice suddenly caught his attention, making the gray and - currently - green kit turn verdant eyes on a molly he had never seen before. Nose scrunched up in confusion, one rounded ear gave a small twitch, almost as though if trying to make sense of what she'd said, but couldn't for the life of him. Such odd words. Maybe it was a warrior thing? That was okay, though. He was happy to correct her mistake!

Bouncing in happy little leaps towards her, Mousekit looked up, big green eyes on the scarred ones above as he said, "A scent tick? No no no. Silly, silly. I am not a scent tick! I am a Mousekit. Mouse kit. Say it with me, yes? Mouse. Kit."

A happy snort and a chortle escaped the gray kit as he rolled around, his laughter helping get more moss in his fur as he tumbled and turned. Eyes suddenly opening, a goofy grin on his face, he turned to the stranger, fascinated by all the ridges and signs of battle she sported on her face. "And who are you? Who are you? Have you been on a lot of big fights?" he asked before a sudden gasp escaped him, covering his mouth with his white tipped toes momentarily before he turned to look around, his eyes narrowing as they shifted around the nursery before he turned back to the stranger, his voice now a whisper as he added, "Did you die someone?"

-

@Pluto! :D

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 10th, 2023, 08:00 AM
silly billy!!

@Alchemist Kitsune

FeatherStone was taken aback quickly as she was bombarded by questions, slowly, she let them register to herself

"Im FeatherStone and yes ive been in alot of big fights." She said, not answering the tiny kits final question due to not wanting to scare him, it was quite obvious she had, this is shadowclan.

"So, MouseKit, I wasnt calling you a Scent-Tick, its a way of saying your energetic." She explained, her scars more visible now that she crouched down to the kits level
Old January 10th, 2023, 10:41 AM

My Mood: Stressed

wolfwhisper
massive, dark furred tom with long snout, snaggletooth, long claws, tattered ears, and pale green eyes

Wolfwhisper eyes opened to his surroundings. It had been roughly three days since his mates death and his emotions were left dulled and empty. Although his exterior was left undaunted and he still had the usual grumpy or cold glare plastered on his face. Getting up from his nest and shaking a few scraps of moss out he glumly licked his chest fur but to no avail it spiked back again. Shaking his head he left the warriors den and padded over to the nursery. Dipping his head he called out gently but it still sounded gruff. Anyone want to play or something. I’m quite bored.
@Alchemist Kitsune
This sucks so much I’m sorry I’ll get to rp better when my motivation is back
Old January 10th, 2023, 02:49 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Mousekit

Mousekit blinked eagerly up at Featherstone as the warrior introduced herself, his tail and hindquarters wiggling as he evidently had a hard time keeping still. His gray, rounded ears perked up at the molly's explanation of what a scent tick was, and his mouth opened in a round, verbal oh. Was calling someone a scent-tick like calling someone a mouse-brain, then? Except in this case instead of meaning stinky and silly, it meant energetic? Yes, yes, that must be it! The gray tri-colored tom puffed up his chest proudly, feeling very smart at having pieced that information out all by himself.

As Featherstone lowered her head, Mousekit hopped up, his white tipped toes on the warrior's muzzle as he sniffed the scars on it, eyes shining with curiosity. "Ah, I see! Yes yes, I like running. I do it every morning, see?" he mewed in a happy tone, turning his gaze towards the somewhat ruined nests and pointing them with one mitted paw.

With a cheery smile on his face, he turned back to Featherstone, eager to use his newly learned word in a sentence himself. It would show how smart and attentive he was, after all! Wouldn't Sunsetthorn be proud? "Are you a scent-tick as well? You would have to be, to have gotten to so many big fights, right? Is that how you got all your scritchy scratches?"

-

@Pluto! :D

Old January 10th, 2023, 03:40 PM
silly billy!!

@Alchemist Kitsune

"You could say that I suppose." She said, pointing out a few around her torso aswell. "Also kid, its pronounced ecc-cen-tric, say it with me." She sounded it out the word for the small kit to understand it better. "I bet you'll be a great warrior someday lil' guy!" She praised, getting back down to his level
Old January 10th, 2023, 07:23 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Mousekit

Frantic little paws dug deep into the moist, soggy earth, displacing some moss and finding the rich soil underneath. At the corner of the nursery, Mousekit had found a nest which seemed to not have been ever used. The moss was old and scentless, evidently not even seeing play from rowdy or adventurous kits, being too far out of the way and too boring to be given much attention. The small, gray tom had only found this nest by accident, as a matter of fact, on his usual running routine through the nursery's unused nests. Now covered as he was with moss from the others disused parts of the den, the curious tom began investigating this place out of sheer boredom, his paws making quick work of the dank soil, making even more of a mess of his already messy coat.

Rounded ears perked up at the sound of an unfamiliar, gruff voice, verdant green eyes standing out in the gloom. He hadn't the foggiest who this was, but he'd just said bored, and right now, bored was the magic word, because being bored together was more fun than being bored alone, right? Yes, he was certain that's how that worked. Heading towards the source of the sound, Mousekit was met with a peculiar looking warrior. For one thing, he was massive! For another, he had an impressive snout! Much longer than his! And then there was the matter of his tooth.

"Woah, what a big tooth you have! I bet you can get all the prey there is! How can you get bored when you look so awesome? Oh, oh," the kit suddenly mewed, remembering his manners and how he'd completely forgone them. "I am Mousekit. Hi hi. How do you do?"

The small gray tom's chest puffed up proudly. That had been close, but it had been an excellent save! Why, he'd even asked how the tom was doing... although now that he thought about it, the stranger had just stated he was bored, so maybe that hadn't been the best thing to ask. White dipped paw flying to his forehead as he closed his eyes, a little snarl of complaint on his face, he shook his head in dismay. How very mouse-brained of him. That was not the way to live up to his name!

"Sorry sorry. You are bored, you are bored. You said that already! But we can play, we can play! Yes, yes! What do you want to play?"

There! Now he had been a properly mannered kit! Sitting expectantly as he looked up at the massive stranger, Mousekit wiped his nose with his dirty paw, a smudge of soil now accompanying the moss and dirt already smeared over his face, giving him the illusion of a rather small, mossy pebble rather than a mischievous gray kit. Green eyes glinting with excitement, he wondered what they would play. Moss ball? Badger rides? Or maybe the stranger would want to dig with him in his new hidey hole. He had been planning to keep the place a secret, but secrets were made to be shared, right? Of course they were, he was sure!

-

@Peerless cucumber

Old January 11th, 2023, 10:17 AM

My Mood: Stressed

wolfwhisper
massive, dark furred tom with long snout, snaggletooth, long claws, tattered ears, and pale green eyes
Wolfwhisper was astonished as a young tom skittered forward and introduced himself. A smile already creeping across woods face as he gazed down at the messy ball of fur. Yes it appears I do have big teeth. Although I don’t quite get all the prey. If I did then the other animals in the forest would starve.he answered gruffly. My name is wolfwhisper, I’m very pleased to meet you mousekit and I’m sure you’ll make a amazing warrior when your older he couldn’t help but chuckle as the kit wiped his face with a dirty paw. He glanced around for a moment. It had been a while since he last entered this place, thankfully he couldn’t even remember anything about his past.

He had woken up one day at 17 moons old and he couldn’t even recall his own name. Blinking a few times he responded. Yes I am quite bored and I’d love to play with you… he paused for a moment glancing at the kits muddy paws. It looks like your quite the digger? Mind if I join you in digging some mighty holes mousestar? he joked in amusement.
@Alchemist Kitsune
Old January 11th, 2023, 02:31 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Mousekit

Mouth forming another round - albeit this time silent - oh, the gray tri-colored kit looked up at Featherstone with fascination in his eyes. Would he get a lot of scars when he was older too if he kept being a scent-tick? Scars looked cool! He hoped so. He would be the best scent-tick ever!

No sooner had Mousekit silently pledged this, Featherstone corrected him, giving him the proper pronunciation of scent-tick. Rounded ears perked up as Mousekit gave Featherstone an incredulous look, fascination turning into pure admiration as he realized a very important fact the warrior had neglected to tell him. She was a thought hearer! Had she learned to hear thoughts from someone else, or had she been born with this gift? Squinting his eyes at the dark, scarred warrior, the energetic kit tensed, his brow furrowing slightly as he tried his hardest to send these questions as loud as he could to Featherstone's thought hearing ear - or was that just with her regular ears - to no avail.

A confused look crossed the kit's face as no answer came back to him, wondering if he had been wrong. Realization dawned on him when he realized that Featherstone was no doubt responding with her own thoughts. He just had to train his own thought hearing to be in on the secret! That was it! It had been decided! From now on, he would shadow Featherstone's every move until he had discovered the secrets of thought hearing!

For now, however, Mousekit was content to keep playing the verbal speaking game, knowing Featherstone probably kept her powers a secret. Maybe she didn't want to have her mother thinking at her to go clean up the nests she had just messed up before she was done having fun? Yes, that was probably it! Instead, Mousekit focused on the new new word, making sure to say it right this time.

"Eck...scent...trick. Eck-scent-trick!" the young kit mewed, his fur fluffing up happily as he finally got the word right. Beaming up at Featherstone, his green eyes shone with even more glee as she complimented him, his chest puffing up with pride. Him? He was going to be a great warrior? Why, if Featherstone said so, surely it must be so!

-

@Pluto!