by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:58 AM

Old June 22nd, 2022, 11:02 AM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Dimlit Caverns

~ Bounce ~

The soft white kittypet with the purple collar strode into the Dimlit Caverns, on high alert. The places around them were lacking in any prey, so the she-cat decided to hunt in the caves. That's when she realized there was probably no prey in here, but noisy Twolegs who would take her away and seperate her from her mate.

He wasn't another kittypet, oh no. He was a rouge himself. Not just any rouge. A rouge named Brutus. He wasn't a part of any of the silly forest cat clans. He told her he used to be, part of the ferocious ThunderClan. He said he left after the death of their leader and a tyrannical ShadowClan leader took place. Brutus didn't want to be in such a clan, so he left.

Bounce was partly glad. She was worried that if Brutus hadn't left, they never would have met. Brutus was very handsome and lovely and kind. He was the most caring non-kittypet she had met and was always enthusiastic at the idea of one day having kits. Bounce had always wanted kits too, but she didn't know when to tell Brutus the news...

Suddenly the noise of scuttling footsteps snapped Bounce out of her memories. She hissed and chased after the sound. Her paw slammed down onto a small, furry body. A mouse! She picked the ping creature up and quickly snapped its neck.

The mouse went limp and dropped to the floor. She picked it up in her jaws, when the sound of a distant voice made her turn around.

From the darkness came a large, hunched figure. It was light grey with matted and dirty fur. Both of its eyes were blind and it looked considerably weak. Its ears were torn and blood was dripping from their neck.

"Who are you?" The cat rasped out in a dry, raspy voice. Its eats seemed to point towards her intently. "I'm Bounce. I'm a kittypet." She responded. The old grey cat snarled. "In the caverns? What kittypet is bold enough to do so?"

Bounce shivered at the insult. She'd heard this many times, even from Brutus when they first met. "I'm getting good for my rouge mate. I won't harm you." The cat became less tense. "Well, welcome then, brave kittypet! Here, let me show you around."

(Interactions are open for Bounce and the old grey cat.)
Old June 22nd, 2022, 12:51 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!

GB crouched under the bush, green eyes glowing in the darkness of the underbrush. He saw Lucena in the distance, naively disregarding her strange expression. GB wriggled out from under the bush, scraps of leaves littering his fur. He bounded over to Lucena with a spring in his step. "Thank you!" He smiled innocently at them, completely unaware of the fate of his mother. GB greedily dug into the mouse, biting off a few chunks before noticing Lucena didn't have anything for herself. "Oh.. are you hungry too?"
(You can take him in, I don't have any plans for adoptive parents- also, it would be pretty wholesome) @MaryTheCrow

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 22nd, 2022, 03:08 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena gently picked off some leaves from the kit, trying to calm herself down. "Don't worry, I'm not hungry I ate something not too long ago." She hesitated on her next words. It's not like I could tell him about his mother, he's just a kit! But I can't leave him alone, that fox could come back, and it's not like he can hunt. Would it be cruel to drag him on my adventures? Maybe, but it's better than leaving him behind. After a moment of thought, she blurted out: "Would you like to come with me? I like to explore places... maybe we could find your mom on the way? She could just be lost. I know I get lost sometimes, even in places I've been in lots!" All she needed was for GB to agree, then this would all be solved nicely.

[ @lucidense It's my first time posting as Lucena and she's immediately found a brother this is so funny]
Old June 22nd, 2022, 03:37 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!

GB blinked innocently at them, tilting his head at Lucena's sudden pause. A bubble of hopefulness filled up his chest. "Yeah! Mom probably just got lost. We could find her on the way! And then, she'll be so proud of me for finding her that she'll forget to be angry at me for leaving!" His green eyes shimmered at his 'genius' plan.
( @MaryTheCrow This is my second time roleplaying him- I made him on a whim, because GB stands for Good Boy and I really wanted to make a character with it )

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; June 22nd, 2022 at 03:38 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 02:01 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

~ Bounce ~

Bounce had found her way to the front of the caverns, stretching her tired limbs. With a thrush in her mouth, she returned into the caverns.
Old June 30th, 2022, 03:11 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Wingnettle (she/her)

Wingnettle had just abandoned the old house when she came across a big entrance dug into rocks. Would it be dangerous to enter this strange place? She could hear some sounds but she couldn't make out their source, so she decided not to come any near and to rest onto a branch of birch tree. She wanted to take advantage of the warm sunlight, and she would be safe there.
Old July 2nd, 2022, 04:50 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Wingnettle (she/her)

The afternoon had been warm and silent, except for the chirpings of many little birds across the meadow. Wingnettle felt thirsty, so she entered the dark caves hoping to find some clean pools. There was some dim light, some twoleg thing that let her see trough the tunnels. However, as soon as she walked a bit far she realized that this place was a huge maze.
I'm not going to find any water here. I need to get out of here.
She turned the way she came back, knowing that the right route was just in front of her, when loud screeches filled the cave.

Last edited by Wingnettle; July 2nd, 2022 at 04:51 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2022, 02:09 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

[ Osborne - He/Him]
The beastly fluffy black tom entered at the flick of his sharp tipped ears. His nose twitched as he could smell the choking liquor in the air. His refined fluffy coat puffed out to make himself more intimidating in an unusual environment. His mane waved in the air as dust piled up. Two-leg tools were stranded out, most of which he recognized. Broken hammers, and chipped rusted pickaxes. It seemed abandoned, his large paws stepped forward into the cavern like a bold lion prowling into another’s territory. Flicking his fluffy tail as he sniffed the walls. His dark whiskers quivered as he stepped back.

He whipped around to see no one there. His breath shallow and shaken as his fur bristled with fear. Ghost? In a dark and ridden place like this it could be a possibility. He stood and massed out his muscles. His ears flattening against his head. He shook his furry head and continued to venture into the misty darkness. His yellow eyes glowed slightly as his pupils slit. There were other cats in here? He licked his shoulder then asked in a calm wispy voice.

" Anyone in here I could perhaps chat with? "

If he was able to attract ghosts to answering him that would make him let a large purr of laughter. Being a loner in a place like this wasn’t any different for him. If he met those rouges. He would ask them questions about the groups they used to live in. He’s heard from one that they live in a clan. Though reasonably he doesn’t like being set back by a bunch of rules because he’s apart of a clan. Rather letting himself be free like a bird or deer prancing through the forest.

New Character! Osborne is open for any interaction!
Old July 4th, 2022, 10:23 AM

It was the silence that struck him - not with fear, but with relief. ThunderClan was so loud, with kits playing in the clearing and patrols heading in and out of the camp. Hollowstep padded through the caverns, his tail slightly dragging on the floor behind him. He had ventured out for a break from the noise - and perhaps the opportunity to hunt in new territories. Hollowstep was not an agile fighter - but his hunting skills were refining themselves day by day.

He sat down on the damp soil. He enjoyed the sensation of hearing nothing but a few droplets of water falling down onto the ground around him. He let out a sigh which turned into a gasp, as he heard a muffled voice echo around him.

Hollowstep opened his mouth to yell out in defense - but only a cold breath escaped his lungs. He had decided to keep quiet - he had heard stories of these places. He opened his mouth and tasted the air. It didn’t taste like ThunderClan territory. HollowStep began to ask himself if perhaps venturing this far from camp had been wise to begin with.
Old July 5th, 2022, 04:36 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena giggled at the kit's words. "Great, finish eating and we'll head off." The kit was so trusting. Anything could've gone wrong had she not found him. At least she didn't have to put in a lot of effort to convince him. This also meant that she now had a traveling partner. That'd make travels less lonely.

Still she'd have to break the news to GB one day, wouldn't she? Until that day comes, she'll play the act.

[ @lucidense That's so cute! Also no need to reply unless you want to]