Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM

Old December 21st, 2023, 06:17 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Chance Encounters [Open Interaction]

[Hey guys, been a lil’ bit since I’ve rped, so bear with me sjaksjk.
Basically, I have a starter to use here for my fella Roxiflr. The prompt is interchangeable for his usual Universe or a human AU, specify it in an OOC comment of your post. If you want, we can even VM or PM about a possible different AU, maybe. Idk. (Also, a quick reminder, while he does look a bit odd, your OC shouldn’t instantly recognize that he’s a demon unless they’re a demon or angel themself.)
These interactions are all non-canon (for him at least! My character’s canon and your character’s canon don’t have to be the same lol.) and he
might respond to flirting, but his heart’s set on a certain angel, so he won’t actively be attracted to anyone.
+ If the starter doesn’t jive with you, feel free to make your own.]

Roxiflr
_____
Roxiflr hummed to himself as he walked down the sidewalk, looking in various window displays to see if anything caught his eye. He was currently dressed in a red blazer, striped pink dress shirt, and slacks. His gray hair was loose, and he was currently wearing it pretty long.
He paused in front of one window, cocked his head as he wondered if he could manage to pull off a kilt.
As he was distracted, he didn’t notice that he was walking straight towards someone before it was far too late.
He bumped into said someone, and, while it wasn’t like he had a full collision with them, he still felt bad about it.
“Ah, shoot, so sorry,” He said quickly, stepping back, his catlike orange eyes wide, “Wasn’t looking where I was going.”

Last edited by Willowfern; December 21st, 2023 at 06:49 PM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 07:05 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Chance Encounters [Open Interaction]

@Willowfern

Cain was carrying a rather large tree sapling in his hands, and it obscured his vision considerably. His bangs had kinda slipped out of the hair tie that was pulling his hair back, and it certainly wasn't helping. The boy almost dropped the sapling but grasped it firmly. A battle with Lord Arsonguy, a definitely real supervillain that exists in this crossover universe because I said so, had left some damage in a nearby park, and Cain intended to re-plant some trees.
"Oh no, no, I'm sorry, I've been struggling to see because of this lovely baby tree." he reassured, hoisting the sapling a bit higher in his arms. This would be so much easier with telekinesis, but Cain didn't want to do this as a superhero. People would just think it was a publicity stunt. He just wanted to help.
Old December 21st, 2023, 08:35 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Roxiflr
_____
Roxiflr offered the other guy a grin,
“I guess we were both visually impaired, eh?” He chuckled, “That is a beautiful little tree. You taking it for a walk?” He joked, raising an eyebrow, “I’m Roxiflr by the way.”
He almost held out a hand for a handshake, but caught himself when he realized that the other person would probably have a difficult time trying to return the handshake due to the tree in his arms. He settled for widening his smile a bit more instead.

[ @Shade. ]
Old December 28th, 2023, 02:47 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Roxiflr
_____
Roxiflr offered the other guy a grin,
“I guess we were both visually impaired, eh?” He chuckled, “That is a beautiful little tree. You taking it for a walk?” He joked, raising an eyebrow, “I’m Roxiflr by the way.”
He almost held out a hand for a handshake, but caught himself when he realized that the other person would probably have a difficult time trying to return the handshake due to the tree in his arms. He settled for widening his smile a bit more instead.

[ @Shade. ]
Cain chuckled and then tried to blow his bangs out of his eyes. When that clearly didn't work, he did it again, only this time he used his telekinetic powers discreetly, pushing the hair back a bit more. Unlike many telekinesis powers, his didn't require any hand gestures, so it was easy to use discreetly.

"I was going to bring it over to the park and plant it since the area has been disrupted lately, and a lot of trees got destroyed. I work part-time at a retail plant nursery, and my boss let me take a few over." he responded. Cain was able to live off of finances from his brother and social services agreed to let him live in his old apartment since he was almost an adult, so long as he had mandatory meetings with government child service agents. His brother was in prison for homicide, treason, and a bunch of other nasty stuff, and Cain didn't want to use his money, though he had to for now, so he got a job.

Last edited by Shade.; December 28th, 2023 at 02:47 PM.