Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:00 AM

Old April 14th, 2021, 11:51 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Oh How the Cookie Crumbles... [OPEN]

Oreo
[ @MooingPanda ]

Peanut turned to look at the tom for a moment, a familiar pit forming in his chest as he listened to the story. Balor had it as bad as he had, perhaps they were more similar than he thought. He felt a shiver run through his own pelt but pushed the feeling to the side for the time being, instead padding back to the other feline and running his tail along his spine lightly, hopefully a comforting gesture.

"The past renews the future, and the future holds life. No need to revisit scars previously healed," he meowed softly, turning his attention back to the barn as they crossed over the small hill. It wasn't too far now, but he couldn't help but feel a little down as the realization they would be parting soon dawned on him, "Ah.. the destination and the departure I suppose, the trip soon to end."

Oreo
[ @Firey ]

Sleeping place? Just how big of a shelter was this cat making? It was only for one night, just to get out of the open. Keeping her questions to herself, Mint nodded once more, padding off in search of the moss. From previous experience, the she-cat knew it commonly grew around water, so that's what she would find. Opening her jaw slightly to find the familiar sent, she was lucky to catch wind of a small pond not too far off, bounding towards it with a purr of content.

Finding just what she needed, she returned to the den, raising a brow as she glanced into the dark tunnel and entering after a moment of hesitation. Dropping the moss in the center of the decently sized space, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of wonder. "Oh wow, you weren't lying when you said you were good.."

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old April 14th, 2021, 01:40 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
[SIZE="3"]
Oreo
[ @Firey ]

Sleeping place? Just how big of a shelter was this cat making? It was only for one night, just to get out of the open. Keeping her questions to herself, Mint nodded once more, padding off in search of the moss. From previous experience, the she-cat knew it commonly grew around water, so that's what she would find. Opening her jaw slightly to find the familiar sent, she was lucky to catch wind of a small pond not too far off, bounding towards it with a purr of content.

Finding just what she needed, she returned to the den, raising a brow as she glanced into the dark tunnel and entering after a moment of hesitation. Dropping the moss in the center of the decently sized space, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of wonder. "Oh wow, you weren't lying when you said you were good.."
Kira weaved the brambles through the vines at the top before using the remaining brambles to knit around the two entrances to the den. He pawed some dirt over the little walls around the entrances until they were tight and compact. It was an annoying thing to have to step over, but it would keep some water from getting in if it rained. Turning his attention to the small mound in the center of the main part of the den, he blinked. Why hadn't he gotten that out before making the barriers? Whatever, it wasn't hard to get around anyways. Slipping into the den, he padded through the tunnel and joined Mint in the pocket.
Yeah, and the best part is that Foxes and Badgers are too big to get in, so when we leave other cats can just use the den.
He mewed, proud of his work. He was covered in dirt and debris.

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old April 14th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Balor nodded wholeheartedly. That was something he would have loved to do. He still thought about his old home everyday, something that would probably happen for a very long time.

He glanced up at the barn as they crested the hill. "I suppose that I might as well accompany you to the barn." They were this close. Balor actually regretted the time they would have to depart. He had had a good time with Peanut. @Pepperkins

Old April 16th, 2021, 06:04 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Oreo
[ @Firey ]

She nodded slightly, padding around the spacey den for a moment, jumping up to check out the higher area with curiosity. Strange, the different levels of ground inside the den reminded her of..

Mint froze, a small panic rising over her fur as her pelt slowly spiked. Her lime eyes glazed over momentarily but quickly returned as she quickly stumbled off of the ledge, almost falling on her tail and she clambered down. She needed to get out of here, back into the open air, she couldn't be in here.-

Currently Fronting: Oreo, Mint, & Velvet
The large feline squeezed out of the den, catching half of what the tom in the den had said as they darted past him. A panic was set on its face, trying hard to calm their self as they gasped the moment the crisp fresh air hit their lungs.

"What do you mean calm down?! You know what it looked like, Mint, don't patronize me!" The quiet hiss, voice much more masculine than it was a few minutes prior, rang out, directed at the apparent tom himself.

'Why do I always have to front when Oreo is having his constant panic attacks, I have enough problems myself! You all act like you're the one that actually relives the memories of that hell hole..'

'Oh shut up Velvet, I'm sorry, that's just who you are, but now is not the time! Oreo, you need to calm down, you're going to scare Kira!'

[Time for a bit of angst c:]

Oreo
[ @MooingPanda ]

Peanut's smile returned to his muzzle almost immediately as Balor spoke, a purr rumbling within his chest. Looks like they wouldn't part just yet! Glancing ahead as the sun fell lower on the horizon, he dropped into a playful crouch, back end high in the air as he wagged it pointlessly.

"A path grows longer along the horizon, the sun dipping into the golden pot of air," he purred, returning to an upright position, jaw stretching into a short yawn as they continued their trek.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old April 16th, 2021, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Oreo
[ @Firey ]

She nodded slightly, padding around the spacey den for a moment, jumping up to check out the higher area with curiosity. Strange, the different levels of ground inside the den reminded her of..

Mint froze, a small panic rising over her fur as her pelt slowly spiked. Her lime eyes glazed over momentarily but quickly returned as she quickly stumbled off of the ledge, almost falling on her tail and she clambered down. She needed to get out of here, back into the open air, she couldn't be in here.-

Currently Fronting: Oreo, Mint, & Velvet
The large feline squeezed out of the den, catching half of what the tom in the den had said as they darted past him. A panic was set on its face, trying hard to calm their self as they gasped the moment the crisp fresh air hit their lungs.

"What do you mean calm down?! You know what it looked like, Mint, don't patronize me!" The quiet hiss, voice much more masculine than it was a few minutes prior, rang out, directed at the apparent tom himself.

'Why do I always have to front when Oreo is having his constant panic attacks, I have enough problems myself! You all act like you're the one that actually relives the memories of that hell hole..'

'Oh shut up Velvet, I'm sorry, that's just who you are, but now is not the time! Oreo, you need to calm down, you're going to scare Kira!'

[Time for a bit of angst c:]
Kira stood there with his eyes wide, confused. He padded through the tunnel after Mint. Hesitantly poking his head out of the tunnel, he watched the cat who was now arguing with themselves.
Uh... Are you okay?
He wasn't really sure what to do in this situation. It wasn't every day that he gave someone a panic attack by building a den for them. Heck, it wasn't every day that he even talked to another cat except to sway something in his favor.

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old April 18th, 2021, 01:55 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Balor smiled a bit at Peanut's sudden enthusiasm. Frowning at the toms' words, he shrugged. "I guess so." He waited for him to lead the way and stepped in behind him. "Do you live alone?" he asked, quickening his pace so they were even. It seemed like a cat like Peanut would have a bit of a hard time providing for himself. Maybe he had friends who helped him out every so often.
@Pepperkins