Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Dark
Today 09:51 AM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:50 AM
A Family for Purekit
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Official Ferret Cult
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2020, 01:50 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Moonpaw shot a glance at Fernpaw. "C'mon,let's sneak up on him!" @Mumble

Whispertail nodded. "I'll distract him," he hissed.
(can't hear them, leaping) @TeamInkBot
Leapingsong looked around “Are we doing this today or tomorrow?” (Can Leapingsong be 8 moons older the Whisper?)
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:58 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twilightstar rolled her eyes at tom as he complained. "You started a fight, attacked a clanmate to a point where I had to physically get involved or you wouldn't have stopped. Then you went on to simply ignoring me and laying there after I called for you. Skypaw, although also not the smartest, at least tried to avoid the fighting and came when called. You're the one who kept attacking him." Twilightstar told the kit. "You want to act like a kit, so I figured why not make you a kit. You are Bushkit and you're staying in the nursery for the next moon." The she-cat didn't like forcing her authority on others but fighting in the clan chaos that she didn't want to deal with. "If you had gotten up and talked to me or at least listened, your punishment wouldn't be so harsh. Idiotic actions have consequences." Skypaw was getting punished, it just wasn't as bad as Bushkit's.
As Coyotesnarl added his own voice, the leader lets out a very long sigh. It seemed like he was just being snappy because he was a Snippy cat, but Twilightstar had to and would make sure her clan understood that she was serious about the fighting and that no one regardless of their rank would get off scot-free.
"If you don't think that's harsh enough a punishment I have two others you can pick from." She blinks down at the medicine cat and tips her to the side."I could demote you, make you Coyotepaw, place you as the medicine cat apprentice and search the camp for less mouthy medicine cat. You can spend time teaching the medicine cat how to heal while dealing with your usual duties." He'd still be a medicine cat, Twilightstar figured it might be a more humiliating that way and more work for him. "Or I can exile you, strip you of rank completely and make you a warrior again, or you can leave, any of those works. I'll have to find someone to replace you, but considering that you were a former warrior turn medicine cat and that WindClan has endured worse, I think we can make due." It was hard finding a competent medicine cat, but they could be taught. "Would you prefer one of those or is the ban from the Gathering enough?"

@wren @elysian

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:00 PM

My Mood: Sarcastic

Cloudkit pricked her ears honestly she was slightly shocked- There was a fight?- she thought before shaking ehr head -probably was asleep-
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:06 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star child View Post

Quilkit jumped, clapping his paws together, as the moss ball hit his face. "oof!"
"Are you ok?" She asked quickly.

But that aside, have a great day.

Old May 21st, 2020, 02:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Moonraven
Shrinking back a bit but still held a bit of pride, the tom held his head a bit low. Yeah...that was fair. But what did those bugs look like? His throat tightened a bit as he listened to twilightstar. WOw...a lot of things have gone down hill it seemed. Huh? He was a bit baffled by what she said.. He was wanting to fight when it happened....But he then thought better..it'll make him look bad. maybe I should make it up to him.. looking over at Bushkit, he gave a small frown ..what had he done? The guilt was now starting to nip at him.
His ears flicked at what was going on with the leader and coyotesnarl. He half wanted to say ' shut up ' to coyote, he didn't want him to be demoted! "twilighstar, you can demote me to a kit. I'll take the same punishment . Added with the fleas and ticks" he meowed. Maybe that'll make bushkit happier? Or should he just shut up? His ears folded back.
"...um..I'll shut up now..."

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 21st, 2020 at 02:09 PM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:10 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory View Post
Heatherspirit nodded, and meowed, "Yes," The previous hunt was exhilarating, maybe they would find another rabbit, or at least some more prey.
"Okay," Puddlepaw mewed quietly. "Why don't you take the lead this time." Again, the apprentice felt strange directing the warrior like this, but he supposed it wasn't really a bad thing. Stepping back, he beckoned for Heatherspirit to go on ahead of him.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:13 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Twistedpaw glanced around, worried that somebody would overhear them. Deformed as she was, what if somebody heard her and Birchpaw gossiping like this during a Clan meeting? Being disrespectful to authority? Nervously, she meowed, "Y-yeah, that would put a lot of stress on him... but Twilightstar and Brindlejaw have been doing good jobs as deputy." Anxiously, she shifted on her paws.

@LionKitKat
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:16 PM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The small blue-gray kit flickered his eyes open. They were a vivid, bright amber colour that seemed to shine. He looked up and noticed the cat in front of him, as a blurr, and his paw waved aimlessly.

He was awake to the world. Awake and energetic.

( @WarriorsAndHorses @DarkNight @Wings )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Moonraven @SilentLamb

Bushkit growled. Didn’t Twilightstar understand that he hadn’t wanted to talk to her? The he was sure he was just going to yell and dig a deeper hole for himself? And yet, here he was, kit again. The weight of this punishment slammed into him suddenly, leaving him reeling. No more training sessions, no more patrols. No seeing Rabbitleap. No leaving camp! This was some serious unfairness. Stupid Skypaw who he WARNED MULTIPLE TIMES gets away with a day of tick duty, and he’s demoted?!

Wait. Did he seriously just...? Did Skypaw just ask for more punishment? That shocked Bushkit so much, that he forgot to despise the cat. He thought to himself about how idiotic that seemed, seeing as he’d gotten away with just tick duty. But... he had to respect the guy. Maybe he just felt guilty. Great, now Bushkit felt that guilt. "...I’ll take tick duty too, with Skypaw. You don’t need to demote him." this was astonishingly uncharacteristic for the abrasive cat, but he felt he owed Skypaw for trying to take on more punishment than he had to.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:24 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[ @kittygirl @Wolfie ]
--Hawkstride--

The older she cocked her head slightly, "What does it smell like? Sharp, tangy, sweet, soft?" She hoped that it wasn't a fox, WindClan didn't need more injuries even though they were recovered from the coyote attack.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread