Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:04 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:53 AM
Flashfeather Finder
by Bean
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Buttercupbreeze padded along side her mother, Lilacbreeze, her bushy creamy ginger tail waved behind her as she walked. The cool breeze softly ruffled her thick, medium length pelt.
It felt so nice being out in the moor with her mother. Yes she could leave camp anytime she wanted to, being deputy didn't mean you'd be locked up all day like Sugerstom seemed to be. It sure kept you busy though. "So, how has your day been so far?" She asked her mum giving her a sideways glance. Buttercup's gant wasn't a fast pace, since she was in a hurry to tho anywhere, more of a relaxed trout. The events of the last gathering where still in her head. The fighting, bickering then the warrior's broken body, crushed under the flaming branch. It was only a few sunrises ago but if Buttercup was to conservative really hard on it she could hear the sound of fire popping and wood crackling. Along with the strike of lightning. Luckily it wasn't on her mind much and she didn't try and thing back. But one thing, only one, kept her curious. She had no idea who the warrior who had died was but she guessed she'd learn soon.
Twitching her pale pink nose she breathed in all the scents of the moor. Her home.

(Sorry, this is a bit short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 6th, 2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:37 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit flopped on the ground, not even caring that the dust was clinging to her thick pelt. She groaned and rolled onto her side. I'm dying, she thought desperately. This is what it feels like to die. She winced as another dark of pain sliced through her belly. Please, StarClan, she silently begged, kill me already!

As Leapkit rolled on her side again, trying to diffuse the pain, her eyes caught on Nimblewhisker a few feet away. "Nimblewhisker," she gasped. "Help me...!" She dragged herself along the ground until she was close enough for him to hear her. "Nimblewhisker, help me!" Leapkit hissed. "I'm dying!"

@Opal (Prolly should specify that she's not actually dying lol, it's just food poisoning)
(Okay good because otherwise, that would be the second sibling ol' Nimby's lost... in the last month)

"What happened! D-do you need Surgestorm?!" Nimblewhisker asked, frantically beginning to give his younger sister soft comforting licks after noticing she was in pain, "Did you eat something?! Sweet StarClan please don't tell me some strange cat gave you something and you actually accepted it! I thought I told you one hundred times never to do that!" He sputtered anxiously, he had just started to get over Tawnykit's death and another one so soon would be heart-breaking
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:57 PM

( @Fuzzyfeline Don't worry, it's fine~)
Lilacbreeze trotted cheerfully alongside her daughter, merrily making her way through the tall grasses of the moor. The scent of heather and wild thyme filled the air, a sweet scent that Lilacbreeze adored- the winds sometimes changed the aroma that drifted lazily around the moor, occasionally bringing the salty scent of the sea or the smoky, burnt smell of the terrifying Thunderpath and all the monsters that ran across its black visage. Her fur fluffed up slightly as a particularly cold breeze swept through the plains and sent chills throughout her body. Shifting her ocher green gaze to her daughter, she considered the question thoughtfully. "Fine, I suppose." Lilacbreeze sighed, pausing at the crest of a hill overlooking a good chunk of the territory and a piece of the RiverClan border. "With your younger siblings out of the nursery, I'm itching to do something. Hunt down a rabbit by myself, or bring down a hawk with your father. Something exciting I can tell my next litter of kits once your father and I decide if we'll have another litter." Buttercupbreeze's contemplated, kneading her large paws into the hard packed ground and sinking her claws into it, hooking them into some roots and pulling them up. It was a habit of hers when she was still for a little too long and resulted in her nest in the nursery always being a little lower and shabbier than the rest of them.

Another breeze swept up and over the hill, ruffling Lilacbreeze's fur and revealing the slightly darker undertones and white belly fur. She gazed out at the moor before falling into a crouch, slightly off balance due to being slightly out of practice. Wiggling her haunches, she tracked the figure of a thin, but tall hare nibbling on a few blades of dried winter grass. Her tail snaked eagerly behind her, swishing through the air silently without disturbing the grass behind her. "I'm going to catch it." She whispered to Buttercubbreeze, her maw curving into an eager smile similar to that of an apprentice learning to hunt for the first time. Bunching up her haunches, she sprang forward and sped down the hill, taking care to leap over rocks when necessary. Unfortunately, as she came down upon the poor rabbit that had yet to notice her presence- the poor thing had just barely twitched its ears-, Lilacbreeze caught her foot on a particularly large rock and rolled over the rabbit. Startled away from his meal, the rabbit bolted off and Lilacbreeze rolled onto her back with a trill of laughter. She looked up and over at her daughter, smiling widely. "That was fn!" She declared, stretching out her front paws and loosening her claws into the air.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:01 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The bushes rustled and SplashBreeze stepped out onto the moor, his ginger pelt standing out against the frosty white grass. "Hello Sandpaw! Are you ready for your first lesson? Today we will be learning some basic fighting moves. Before we start, do you have any questions or concerns or...anything I should know?" he asked, tilting his head inquisitively.
Sandpaw leaped to his paws with Splashbreeze slipped from the bushes, mewing excitedly to his mentor, "Good morning Splashbreeze! I'm ready as I will ever be, I've been so bored the past few days." While the past few moons had been difficult for him and his brother, Sandpaw was eager to leave to those feelings behind him when he stepped into the training moor.

(Sorry for the delay, I had to take an unexpected break. Just a reminder that Sandpaw is actually 10 moons old, they would have done a little bit of training already)
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:09 AM

My Mood: Doh

Stormbreeze rose to his paws, trying to dislodge the feelings of uneasiness that had been prickling at him for so long. The tensions between the clan seemed to be rising, and while Stormbreeze would fight to the death to protect Windclan's legacy, he didn't want his clanmates to needlessly die. For now, Stormbreeze would do anything in his limited power to prevent the war from escalating, for his clans sake. He padded over to the warriors den, calling out in a low voice to any cats in the den, or nearby in the clearing, "Does anyone want to come hunting?"

OOC: open - i'm bored as heck

@Fuzzyfeline Stormbreeze and Silentpaw could maybe do some hunting training on this patrol if you'd like to come.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:19 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(Okay good because otherwise, that would be the second sibling ol' Nimby's lost... in the last month)

"What happened! D-do you need Surgestorm?!" Nimblewhisker asked, frantically beginning to give his younger sister soft comforting licks after noticing she was in pain, "Did you eat something?! Sweet StarClan please don't tell me some strange cat gave you something and you actually accepted it! I thought I told you one hundred times never to do that!" He sputtered anxiously, he had just started to get over Tawnykit's death and another one so soon would be heart-breaking
Leapkit paused. What am I thinking? She shouldn't be overacting right after Tawnykit's death. Shame burning her pelt, she attempted to stand up only to fall to the ground again. "I'm fine," she insisted, refusing to meet his eyes. "Just... a stomachache." Her tail frisked, kicking up a storm of dust. "I'll... uh... I'll just go to Surgestorm or something." Leapkit attempted to stand again, but her legs trembled again as another stab of pain pierced her. She grunted but remained on her feet.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:52 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
(aaahhh... That turned nasty so fast)
Oh no! Now she's upset! You could see the slightest bit of a furrow in Silentkit's forehead, but she tried to relax her face. Umm... maybe play it cool? Yeah. "Woah, woah, it was just a joke. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, and it won't happen again. Let's think this through," she tried to reason. "If you stay mad, we'll both get in trouble. We don't need to fight, either. Someone might get hurt, but Surgestorm won't care, so the best thing is to make amends, right?" She purposely left the decision to her victim and tried to talk in a calm, friendly voice. If she could make a casual setting, things might cool down. I don't need triggered kits on my tail right now. If she doesn't calm down, I don't know what I'll do...
Leapkit's anger turned to shame. What am I doing, getting so mad about this? She scuffed her paws on the ground awkwardly. "Fine," she muttered, refusing to meet Silentkit's eyes. She opened her mouth to apologize, but couldn't make the words come out. She suddenly wished she had never tripped over the Silentkit.

Leapkit opened her mouth again. "Sorry...?" she murmured. "I... I maybe overreacted... a little bit." Her anger ebbed away as the awkwardness of the situation set in. Dear StarClan, this is horrible. What do you say to someone when you overreact to a trick they played on you? Leapkit almost wished she could just disappear, or maybe sink into the ground. Her eyes darted around the clearing for an escape, but her paws were almost frozen to the ground.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:19 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit paused. What am I thinking? She shouldn't be overacting right after Tawnykit's death. Shame burning her pelt, she attempted to stand up only to fall to the ground again. "I'm fine," she insisted, refusing to meet his eyes. "Just... a stomachache." Her tail frisked, kicking up a storm of dust. "I'll... uh... I'll just go to Surgestorm or something." Leapkit attempted to stand again, but her legs trembled again as another stab of pain pierced her. She grunted but remained on her feet.

''No you're not!" Nimblewhisker retorted, "And it's not just a stomach ache! Don't worry though I'll carry you to the medicine cat and, make sure you get proper treatment, sweetling~" He comforted, before slightly reaching down and pick up Leapkit gently by the scruff. Nimblewhisker suppressed a groan not know whether Leapkit was just heavier than she had been or he had just gotta way out of shape, "Dis worri itss gonua bee alewrite!" He mumbled understandably unable to form a proper sentence with a kit in his mouth.
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Astrophysicist

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oh I'm HareStorm. How rude of me...it's not very often I make friends. So thanks for that I guess." as an apprentice, HareStorm was bullied for being blind. Then he went missing and returned, only to be bullied for his size and laziness, but the wiry brown Tom was slowly getting back into shape. He was even named after the thing he was afraid of; storms. As a kit HareStorm had always curled up next to his mother when there was a storm. He would whimper and shake, terrified of the strange rumbling noises and the random flashes of light but then his mother would comfort him and then it was suddenly all okay. But she's gone now. And hopefully the storms will go with her he joked to himself.
"Hi Harestorm!" meowed LittleBreeze enthusiastically. "Don't worry I'm not exactly the best at making friends either." LittleBreeze's voice dropped a bit at the last part remembering every time he'd been mocked by cats he thought were his friends. But it only lasted for a second before he perked back up that prospect of his new friend.

Click Mini-Sheldon, you know you want to.
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:32 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Surgestorm padded into his den, a bounce to his step. He was giddy with happiness, fresh from just announcing his apprentice to the clan. The medicine cat was happy to have somebody to teach his knowledge to and help him out. It would be a drastic change from being alone most of the time. The past moon or so had been fun - he and Oriolepaw got along very well despite how rocky things had been in the beginning. He was a good teacher, or at least he hoped he was, and she was a fast learner. However, now things were about to really start. He was less apprehensive than he thought he would be, but that was probably because he had no doubts that StarClan would approve of his choice. With a chuckle to himself, the tom padded over to his herb storage and began to select some herbs and set them aside in two piles - one pile for himself and another for Oriolepaw. They would be traveling to the Starcave tonight, an exciting step in this journey.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread