Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:54 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:41 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Streamtail
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Perhaps he's just got some kind of kit-condition, don't get too worked up." He gave her a gentle purr. "Lets just wait a little bit, to see if it it gets better." Or worse. Hareleap thought, though he shook the thought away. He needed to comfort his mate, not worry her more.

"Yeah!" Snakekit agreed to the victim, his eyes burning with a hunger for mischeif. "We have to get revenge, nobody makes fun of our family!" He spat, glaring in the she-kits direction. She didn't have a right to be so rude! "Hm..I like the bug idea, but lets go a bit bigger!" He mewed with excitement, scanning the area. "Bugs..." he mumbled.
"Let's hope you're right." Paleheart purred, her mate's words calming her like always. She swiveled her attention back to Garterkit and Snakekit. "What do you think they're doing now? Always has to get in trouble some way or another." With a soft chuckle, the Siamese readjusted herself to be more comfortable. She was feeling a little sleepy...

"What bugs are bigger than beetles... Oi! We could dig up some worms and get the biggest black beetle we can find, so when that little piece of foxdung Nightingalekit grooms herself she'll lick a giant beetle! And we can just put the worms where she'll lay on top of them!" Garterkit grinned, thinking of Nightingalekit's reaction. He imagined the refined kit shrieking after laying on worms, crying to her mother, and then grooming herself out of anger. Then she would lick a beetle! Excited for his plan, the tan feline unsheathed his small claws and began to dig for worms in moist places.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; October 6th, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Let's hope you're right." Paleheart purred, her mate's words calming her like always. She swiveled her attention back to Garterkit and Snakekit. "What do you think they're doing now? Always has to get in trouble some way or another." With a soft chuckle, the Siamese readjusted herself to be more comfortable. She was feeling a little sleepy...

"What bugs are bigger than beetles... Oi! We could dig up some worms and get the biggest black beetle we can find, so when that little piece of foxdung Nightingalekit grooms herself she'll lick a giant beetle! And we can just put the worms where she'll lay on top of them!" Garterkit grinned, thinking of Nightingalekit's reaction. He imagined the refined kit shrieking after laying on worms, crying to her mother, and then grooming herself out of anger. Then she would lick a beetle! Excited for his plan, the tan feline unsheathed his small claws and began to dig for worms in moist places.
"I'm sure he'll be okay, but if you get really worried we can take him to the medicine cats den." Hareleap mewed to his mate, smiling softly and watching his kits with amusement. No doubt they were planning something he'd have to apologize for, but he couldn't ever stay mad for long. "Scheming." He chuckled in reply, the two kits we're always trying to prank someone, either their family or someone who had wronged them in some way.

"Perfect, Garterkit!" Snakekit grinned evily, his tail lashing with delight. "She won't mess with US or our littermates again after that." He mewed, sending the victim a wicked smirk. He was very, very eager to get this prank going, it would be hilarious! And a very good way to get some vengeance on Nightingalekit. Who he'd decided he hated.

No color because on my phone))
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:40 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
@blue jellie
Chanterellepaw's ears perked up and she began to reply to Thistlepaw, but cut herself off as her mentor spoke. She did in fact like Leaffall, the colors were vibrant and beautiful. A last hurrah before they drop dead. The golden cat let a little chuckle slip from her maw at the though. Wasn't that like any major battle between clans? One last attack, one more scar to give before they die. Chanterelle shook her head, vision blurring for a second, and dropped into a semi crouch, creeping after her mentor and sweeping her blue irises across the terrain. She let her maw hang slightly open, smelling the scents of fall, dew, and rabbit.
Sorry, I keep replying super-duper late.
@Charmer @CandyFlossCat
~~~

The molly's maw twitched briskly into a slight grin, purring at her apprentice's behavior. Ambercloud dipped her head to her acquaintance, sparks lighting her dark amber eyes. "Maybe more," she whispered back, another larger purr erupting in her chest. The rumble of amusement was enough to make her wound a bit sore again, but she shoved the slight pick of pain away. Not when I'm on my first patrol back on warrior duties. Not now.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
@blue jellie
Chanterellepaw's ears perked up and she began to reply to Thistlepaw, but cut herself off as her mentor spoke. She did in fact like Leaffall, the colors were vibrant and beautiful. A last hurrah before they drop dead. The golden cat let a little chuckle slip from her maw at the though. Wasn't that like any major battle between clans? One last attack, one more scar to give before they die. Chanterelle shook her head, vision blurring for a second, and dropped into a semi crouch, creeping after her mentor and sweeping her blue irises across the terrain. She let her maw hang slightly open, smelling the scents of fall, dew, and rabbit.
Caracalspirit continued to walk, her ears picked and tail flicking. Her eyes shone with determination to catch something. She glanced around for the familiar brown of rabbit fur, the bobtail with white on the underside, long ears or beady eyes. Any sign of the prey. She pouted slightly, unable to spot the signs of the prey being around. Suddenly, he smelt the prey fresher than ever, and turned to Chanterelle. "Smell that?" She asked, gesturing in the direction. A pair of long, brown ears perked up out of the heather, a rabbit length away. "Think you can get it?" She whispered, tilting her head.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Caracalspirit turned to give him a tiny glance of amusement, turning to his mentor. "They're cute together, they have a nice friendship." She mewed, grinning. She loved that her apprentice had friends, that she was social with others. Bleh, she sounded like a mom, but she shrugged it off. She needed to focus on hunting. She scented the air, the smell of rabbit growing stronger as they walked. "This way." She mewed, pointing with her tail. "Keep your voices down, just in case we come across something." She mewed to Chanterellepaw, ears picked and eyes glaring across the area with intense focus.
Quote:
@blue jellie
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Charmer @CandyFlossCat
~~~

The molly's maw twitched briskly into a slight grin, purring at her apprentice's behavior. Ambercloud dipped her head to her acquaintance, sparks lighting her dark amber eyes. "Maybe more," she whispered back, another larger purr erupting in her chest. The rumble of amusement was enough to make her wound a bit sore again, but she shoved the slight pick of pain away. Not when I'm on my first patrol back on warrior duties. Not now.
Thistlepaw saw Chanterellepaw drop into a crouch on Caracalspirit's command and did the same. His ears swiveled as he crept along as silently as he could, trying to avoid the leaves on the ground. He scented the air, noticing the trail that Caracalspirit had found. This was just what he needed after the terrifying events of yesterday. There was nothing quite like the open moor to lift his spirits and make him feel free and wild. He looked at Ambercloud, and felt his heart fill with gratitude that she was alive, healthy, and hunting a day later. If any cat had told him that this would be the case yesterday after he saw her get bit, he'd have clawed the unlucky cat and called them a liar. Once again, the guilt of his actions right before the adder's strike sank its claws into him. Something moved just in the corner of Thistlepaw's eye and he froze, turning to look in its direction. "Did you see that?" he whispered to Chanterellepaw, "That flash of brown fur." Continuing to stalk, Thistlepaw raised his tail and veered left, intent on whatever had been there. As he crept closer, he caught two scent, one he knew was stale rabbit, but another he hadn't come across before. About four tail lengths away, he caught another glimpse of what he'd seen before, but it vanished just as suddenly. Whatever it was, it was covered in fur, had a pointed snout, and a long neck. "What is that thing?"

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@blue jellie
(Let's call this the day after the four cat hunting party)
Thistlepaw sat with his tail thumping against the ground, unsheathing and sheathing his claws in irritation. "Ambercloud, I know you're feeling better and all, but you almost joined Starclan two days ago. Are you really feeling well enough for battle training?" The little tom asked. His words were protective, but the tone in which he said them sounded a bit snide. The truth was, he was nervous. Hunting training had been challenging enough with many of the rabbits turning out to be bigger than him, and fighting was one area in which Thistlepaw was certain he would not excel. How was he supposed to go against a cat from another clan? They were known to be much bigger and more muscular than Windclan cats, and Thistlepaw was small even for a Windclan cat. Maybe by the time I'm a warrior, I'll stand a fighting chance against another clan's apprentices, he mused darkly.

Old October 7th, 2017, 05:47 AM
Paige~

Quote:
@Charmer @CandyFlossCat
~~~

Quote:
Caracalspirit continued to walk, her ears picked and tail flicking. Her eyes shone with determination to catch something. She glanced around for the familiar brown of rabbit fur, the bobtail with white on the underside, long ears or beady eyes. Any sign of the prey. She pouted slightly, unable to spot the signs of the prey being around. Suddenly, he smelt the prey fresher than ever, and turned to Chanterelle. "Smell that?" She asked, gesturing in the direction. A pair of long, brown ears perked up out of the heather, a rabbit length away. "Think you can get it?" She whispered, tilting her head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw saw Chanterellepaw drop into a crouch on Caracalspirit's command and did the same. His ears swiveled as he crept along as silently as he could, trying to avoid the leaves on the ground. He scented the air, noticing the trail that Caracalspirit had found. This was just what he needed after the terrifying events of yesterday. There was nothing quite like the open moor to lift his spirits and make him feel free and wild. He looked at Ambercloud, and felt his heart fill with gratitude that she was alive, healthy, and hunting a day later. If any cat had told him that this would be the case yesterday after he saw her get bit, he'd have clawed the unlucky cat and called them a liar. Once again, the guilt of his actions right before the adder's strike sank its claws into him. Something moved just in the corner of Thistlepaw's eye and he froze, turning to look in its direction. "Did you see that?" he whispered to Chanterellepaw, "That flash of brown fur." Continuing to stalk, Thistlepaw raised his tail and veered left, intent on whatever had been there. As he crept closer, he caught two scent, one he knew was stale rabbit, but another he hadn't come across before. About four tail lengths away, he caught another glimpse of what he'd seen before, but it vanished just as suddenly. Whatever it was, it was covered in fur, had a pointed snout, and a long neck. "What is that thing?"
Chanterellepaw nodded confidently and began to creep forward. That is, until she saw that same brown flash. She whipped her head to look at Thistlepaw, eyes wide. What was that?! she mouthed, tensing up. She scanned the moor again, searching for whatever she and Thistle saw. Chanterellepaw abandoned her crouch and stretched to her full height, tail stiff and nose twitching. She picked her ears, waiting. Something had to be there. Both she and Thistlepaw had seen it. "Thistlepaw... What do you think it was?" Chanterellepaw hated the small twinge of fear that altered her usually smooth voice. She turned to her mentor as well, careful to move slowly in case the thing attacked. "Caracalspirit? Do you know what it was?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:38 AM
wowowowow

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie
(Let's call this the day after the four cat hunting party)
Thistlepaw sat with his tail thumping against the ground, unsheathing and sheathing his claws in irritation. "Ambercloud, I know you're feeling better and all, but you almost joined Starclan two days ago. Are you really feeling well enough for battle training?" The little tom asked. His words were protective, but the tone in which he said them sounded a bit snide. The truth was, he was nervous. Hunting training had been challenging enough with many of the rabbits turning out to be bigger than him, and fighting was one area in which Thistlepaw was certain he would not excel. How was he supposed to go against a cat from another clan? They were known to be much bigger and more muscular than Windclan cats, and Thistlepaw was small even for a Windclan cat. Maybe by the time I'm a warrior, I'll stand a fighting chance against another clan's apprentices, he mused darkly.
Alrighty ^^
~~~

A small frown passed over Ambercloud's maw as she kept her eyes on her apprentice. "It's been more than that. I'm fine, really." Now, this wasn't entirely true. If you asked her, she was perfectly fine, but Surgestorm technically hadn't given her the O.K. as she'd left the den to train her sarcastic- but loveable- apprentice. Every now and then a sharp pain would jolt through her bite. It was dull, but enough that a wrinkle etched itself on her features until it was gone. Other than that, she was ready to fight. StarClan wouldn't be mean enough to interrupt her training session again, she thought, feeling a bit more confident.

But her real worries were about the small tom standing before her. He wasn't too good at hiding his thoughts or facial expressions, so Amber could practically read his thouhts as she looked him over. One thing was clear- he was worried. About battle training? Maybe. He'd seemed pretty confident last time they'd trained, even if it had been brisk.

Shaking the thoughts off, she realized that, even if he did think he was too small, or too weak to beat an actual warrior, she had the perfect thing he did have for Thistlepaw to use to his advantage.

Beckoning to the tom, she made a sizeable distance between the pair. "Yes, you're small, Thistlepaw, and it's clear you're worried about that. But how about you use that factor to you're advantage?" She wasn't done yet, and that was clear due to the impatient flick of her ears.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 7th, 2017, 08:08 AM
wowowowow

@Charmer @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
Decided to make the thing a fox because drama...
~~~

The dappled she-cat leapt from her crouch. "Fox!" she hissed harshly. "And lucky for us, it hasn't seen us yet. Back away slowly." She followed her own directions, keeping her distance from the vile thing. Great StarClan! The animal had turned its head toward he group suspiciously. "Run!" Ambercloud screeched as the fox headed their way.
Old October 7th, 2017, 08:22 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
@Charmer @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
Decided to make the thing a fox because drama...
~~~

The dappled she-cat leapt from her crouch. "Fox!" she hissed harshly. "And lucky for us, it hasn't seen us yet. Back away slowly." She followed her own directions, keeping her distance from the vile thing. Great StarClan! The animal had turned its head toward he group suspiciously. "Run!" Ambercloud screeched as the fox headed their way.
*Cat decides this is the best time to walk over my keyboard.*

Caracalspirit's ears pinned back, her lips curled back in a snarl as she spotted the creature. She turned to Ambercloud, spat at the fox as she turned and ran, her paws thudding the ground as she glanced back at the apprentices, her eyes flashed with fury at the creature. (sorry it's short)
Closed Thread