Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:14 PM
There's always an...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:11 PM
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by hades.
Today 07:10 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:09 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 07:02 PM

Old May 29th, 2017, 04:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart hadn't had an Nintentuon if explaining things ti them. He didn't know where ti behind or how to out it in terms that they would understand. They wouldn't know anything if he told them everything. That Scorchedpteal was fighting and recieved a blow on the side of her neck, nearly missing the aortic valve that would have killed her. That Beachkit had disobeyed and snuck into the battle. That Beachkit had tried to help his Mom, only to almost be kidnapped by her opponent. That her opponent was their parents worst enemy, Onyx. That Scorchedpetal had done more damage to herself by getting up to save Beachkit, saving him from a trapped life in the Syndicate.

They wouldn't understand. Either that or they would understand and be terrified of ever leaving the nest again. He didn't want that for his Little Stars. He wanted them to be confident and brave little Warriors. He wanted them to be kind and compassionate, with a fierce love, just like their mother. That's what he wanted them to be.

He didn't want them to be scared little apprentices, having grown up with the horrors of what happens in battle. He didn't want them living in fear. Cliffheart had done that before. He was doing it right now and he didn't wish this much fear, worry and heartache on any one, not even his worst enemy.

At the stirring of Redkit, he smiled softly down, pushing away al, his worrisome thoughts. His only daughter was awake, coming to see him. He watched as she carefully picked her way out of the nest, not disturbing her brothers. He nuzzled her head softly, a soothing, rumbling our erupting from his throat.

At her question though, his purring stopped. He didn't want to answer it completely truthfully. No they weren't sick, Mommy was still very close to dying. Beach kits leg was still broken. He couldn't tell his daughter that! "They're doing better, but they have to stay with Ebonyfrost for now, okay? As soon as they start to get better, I will take you, and Strikerkit, and Sagekit to go see them, okay my Little Star?" He asked, his voice gentle and reassuring, though he didn't know if he was trying to reassure Redkit or himself,
Redkit twitched her nose, and for a moment she looked at her paws, shuffling them slightly before looking back up at the larger tom. She felt a good amount of reassurance in her father's voice about going to one day see Scorchedpetal and Beachkit. It was never fun being half a family, and quite frankly, the small she kit missed the cuddles of her mother. Though she loved sleeping next to her brothers. What could beat the ultimate warmth of a parent? Nothing. At least to Redkit.

She was thankful to still have her father. She couldn't say the same for the other kits of the clan who only knew their mother. She had to embrace the fact that she was somewhat lucky. But she was also scared. Her fur still shivered lightly, and she brought up one paw, unknowingly as she on at her father. "Okay." She nodded, blinking her eyes at him. "I know we would like that. To see them. Being sick is never fun." She says, then grimaces at the thought of being sick and confined within the walls of the medicine den. Even if Redkit never actually been to the medicine cat's den, she imagined a horrid type of smell that stayed around constantly. Especially if many cats were sick and whatnot. She wondered if her mother and brother could even stand the smell.

"How long do you think they'll be there?" She asks suddenly, getting to her paws and swishing her tail to the side for a moment. She turned her head back just to check on Strikerkit and Sagekit. They were still sleeping peacefully; no worries in the world it seemed. Redkit would had preferred to cuddle back up with them but instead she rather be in the comfort of their father. Aside from him having the most information on her brother and mother, the she kit actually missed the presence of one of their parents being in the nursery den with them.

"Ebonyfrost will take absolutely good care of them...right?" Why had her voice cracked? Or the fact that she was worried over some little sickness? She didn't know what they had, but it could be a small cough or they could had eaten something not edible, and therefore gained a terrible stomachache. Or, anything of the sort.

That's what Redkit started to believe. That they didn't have a severe sickness that would kill them in the end. She was sure they would be better by the next day! The red she kit tried to always keep an open mind, or at least a positive one, but it wasn't always so. Sometimes she would doubt herself if it were true or not, then get mad whenever it affected her thoughts.

As a kit, she wanted to stay in that rank. Care-free, worried free, and loved to the core. The small she kit shook her head to stop the raging thoughts. It was never good for a kit to worry anyway. So, Redkit mustered up a small smile, and she allowed her two small paws to jump onto her father's paw. She was barely big enough to reach his chest. Her ears twitched, and losing her footing, Redkit tumbled backwards, falling onto her back, and found herself looking up at the den's ceiling. She stayed in that position, using her two front paws to fight at the air. "How have you been, daddy?" She asked, stopping what had caught her attention, as she flickered her eyes to look at him. Especially since after Scorchedpetal and Beachkit was in the medicine cat's den.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 01:46 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Redkit twitched her nose, and for a moment she looked at her paws, shuffling them slightly before looking back up at the larger tom. She felt a good amount of reassurance in her father's voice about going to one day see Scorchedpetal and Beachkit. It was never fun being half a family, and quite frankly, the small she kit missed the cuddles of her mother. Though she loved sleeping next to her brothers. What could beat the ultimate warmth of a parent? Nothing. At least to Redkit.

She was thankful to still have her father. She couldn't say the same for the other kits of the clan who only knew their mother. She had to embrace the fact that she was somewhat lucky. But she was also scared. Her fur still shivered lightly, and she brought up one paw, unknowingly as she on at her father. "Okay." She nodded, blinking her eyes at him. "I know we would like that. To see them. Being sick is never fun." She says, then grimaces at the thought of being sick and confined within the walls of the medicine den. Even if Redkit never actually been to the medicine cat's den, she imagined a horrid type of smell that stayed around constantly. Especially if many cats were sick and whatnot. She wondered if her mother and brother could even stand the smell.

"How long do you think they'll be there?" She asks suddenly, getting to her paws and swishing her tail to the side for a moment. She turned her head back just to check on Strikerkit and Sagekit. They were still sleeping peacefully; no worries in the world it seemed. Redkit would had preferred to cuddle back up with them but instead she rather be in the comfort of their father. Aside from him having the most information on her brother and mother, the she kit actually missed the presence of one of their parents being in the nursery den with them.

"Ebonyfrost will take absolutely good care of them...right?" Why had her voice cracked? Or the fact that she was worried over some little sickness? She didn't know what they had, but it could be a small cough or they could had eaten something not edible, and therefore gained a terrible stomachache. Or, anything of the sort.

That's what Redkit started to believe. That they didn't have a severe sickness that would kill them in the end. She was sure they would be better by the next day! The red she kit tried to always keep an open mind, or at least a positive one, but it wasn't always so. Sometimes she would doubt herself if it were true or not, then get mad whenever it affected her thoughts.

As a kit, she wanted to stay in that rank. Care-free, worried free, and loved to the core. The small she kit shook her head to stop the raging thoughts. It was never good for a kit to worry anyway. So, Redkit mustered up a small smile, and she allowed her two small paws to jump onto her father's paw. She was barely big enough to reach his chest. Her ears twitched, and losing her footing, Redkit tumbled backwards, falling onto her back, and found herself looking up at the den's ceiling. She stayed in that position, using her two front paws to fight at the air. "How have you been, daddy?" She asked, stopping what had caught her attention, as she flickered her eyes to look at him. Especially since after Scorchedpetal and Beachkit was in the medicine cat's den.
Cliffheart found it hard to tell her Lich of anything. Mostly because he wasn't too su of the answer himself. "No being sick is not fun at all. Trust me, I spent three moons in the den with Ebonyfrost before you were born. I hurt my leg really badly, I had a splint on it and all." He told her, glancing at his twisted and malformed leg. His hind leg had always been twisted, but then it's ligament had torn, leaving it in a worse condition than. Before. He was mainly over it now though, only some pains came back every once in a while.

Her next question quieted him down though. He had no idea how long his Tiwn Atar would be in there. Days, weeks, moons. He had no idea, and that scared him. He just had to have a hope they would end up okay and be done as soon as possible. But he didn't know how to tell it to Redkit to not let her know that he didn't know. He didn't want her to see him as someone who did t know the answer to her questions. But it seemed he had no other choice. If she thought him incompetent and incapable for in, then so be it. "I don't know my Star. Hopefully not as long as o was in there last." He told her. Noticing her shivering he lifted his paw and wrapped it around her, stroking her gently, and he relished the feel of her soft red fur. "We can't rush her healing though. No healing is instant, it takes time, so we must be oatient and pass the time together."

Red kits flurry of questions made a Cliffheart smile. He was glad she was taking concern for her mother and brother. "Yes my dear, Ebonyfrost is the best of the best, she will take amazing care of them. And, in the rare case she doesn't, I will let you go tackle her. Okay my Star?" He purred, gazing down at her warmly. He had to show his daughter he was strong. Weakness couldn't be shown when trying to reassure his worried daughter.

Her last question though, it was the hardest to answer for him. Cliffheart felt so many things, he didn't even know how to describe them to her. He was scared, terrified. He didn't want to loose Scorchedpetal, and he knew she could slip away at any moment. He was angry, angry at Starclan. Why did they seem to take pleasure in messing with his family. It seemed as if they were taking the only things he cared for and messed them up. He was scared and hurting for Scorchedoteal, still unconscious and wounded in the medicine den. He experienced the pain of grief, he couldn't loose her. He felt sadness and fear for Beachkit. He felt bad for him, with a broken leg. What if Beachkit turned out like him with a twisted ligament and a dumb, practically useless limb? He hated his own leg, and much less hated the thought of his son having a leg like it. He was just a swirl of emotions, and all he couldn't, or he felt he couldn't explain to his daughter. She might not understand, or get scared and burdened down with his thoughts, and he didn't want that either. So instead, he replied to her simply. "I'm doing okay, for now. I'm just worried about your mum and brother. And you, and Striker and Sage. I worry about all you guys. It's what I do good at." He managed a small smile as he stroked her, hoping to calm her shivers. He bent down and gave her a reassuring touch to the nose as well. He needed her to feel safe right now, when he was dealing and battling so many insecurities himself. "Enough about me though my love. How are you and your brothers holding up?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old June 3rd, 2017, 11:27 AM

My Mood: Amused

May i join, as a kit? My name would be Birdkit.

Old June 6th, 2017, 08:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Finchkit stalked around the nursery," I HATE YOU! I HATE EVERYONE! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU EXIST ANYWAYS FLEABAG!" What is the point of being a kit, once your can eat prey you should be out hunting and fighting as an apprentice, right? But ofcourse our clan is over protective. " Can I become an apprentice yet?" She asked and heard a no.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@woly @Duststorm @RedHead (I think that's everyone)

"Hi, Poppykit! Want to play?" Rosekit asked, her tail twitching excitedly behind her. The small kit was bored out of her skull, like most kits were when nothing interesting was in their faces. She'd had enough of rushing around the nursery like a maniac and was down for a simple game with her sibling. Anything except sleeping again or getting her pelt washed. "Maybe some of the others can join us!" She added, hoping her sibling would agree.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; June 6th, 2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: It looked longer when I was writing it.. oh well.
Old June 7th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@woly @Duststorm @RedHead (I think that's everyone)

"Hi, Poppykit! Want to play?" Rosekit asked, her tail twitching excitedly behind her. The small kit was bored out of her skull, like most kits were when nothing interesting was in their faces. She'd had enough of rushing around the nursery like a maniac and was down for a simple game with her sibling. Anything except sleeping again or getting her pelt washed. "Maybe some of the others can join us!" She added, hoping her sibling would agree.
@CandyFlossCat @woly @RedHead

(Sorry here ya go ^^ )

Excitement coursed through the small kit as she rose from the warm mossy nest, her eyes wide as she bounced around. The kit had opened her eyes just a bit longer than a moon ago, as she was getting older and now more rambunctious. In fact, the kitten hadn't stopped moving since her eyes were open, but now that her sibling, Rosekit, had woken her from a short nap, Poppykit was ready for round two. In a swift yet clunky motion, Poppykit raced across the nest and sprawled herself over their brother, Blazekit . If there was one thing she loved more than her parents, it was her siblings and being able to play with them. Rosekit and Blazekit were both bigger than her, but that just made play fights better!

"What're we gonna play?" She chirped, nipping at her brother's ear playfully. So many things to do as a kit! Play moss-ball, play with frogs, climb everywhere, play fight, everything sounds fun!

"Maybe we could pretend to be apprentices?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@CandyFlossCat @woly @RedHead

(Sorry here ya go ^^ )

Excitement coursed through the small kit as she rose from the warm mossy nest, her eyes wide as she bounced around. The kit had opened her eyes just a bit longer than a moon ago, as she was getting older and now more rambunctious. In fact, the kitten hadn't stopped moving since her eyes were open, but now that her sibling, Rosekit, had woken her from a short nap, Poppykit was ready for round two. In a swift yet clunky motion, Poppykit raced across the nest and sprawled herself over their brother, Blazekit . If there was one thing she loved more than her parents, it was her siblings and being able to play with them. Rosekit and Blazekit were both bigger than her, but that just made play fights better!

"What're we gonna play?" She chirped, nipping at her brother's ear playfully. So many things to do as a kit! Play moss-ball, play with frogs, climb everywhere, play fight, everything sounds fun!

"Maybe we could pretend to be apprentices?"

Rosekit bit her lip, she'd forgotten that crucial information. "Whatever you want to do!" She chirped, shrugging. There were so many possibilities! All of them sounded fine to her in Rosekit's head.
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Rosekit bit her lip, she'd forgotten that crucial information. "Whatever you want to do!" She chirped, shrugging. There were so many possibilities! All of them sounded fine to her in Rosekit's head.
{isn't there an order we are going in?}
Feeling a slight nibbling on his ear, Blazekit opened his pale olive green eyes, narrowing them and looking up at his sister. "Um, excuse me? Personal space please!" He meowed, but you could hear the laughter in his tone as he sat up, causing his sister to slide off of him. He shook his pelt, his fluffy auburn fur seeming like flickering flames as it moved. At his sister's suggestion of a game, the tomkit rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Poppykit, we can do better than that!" He got to his paws, jumping out of the best with ease. His large size made it easy for the young cat to get around to where he wanted to, and plus he was much larger than most kits in the nursery, even the one older than him. He was going to grow to be one of the taller cats in the clan most likely. "Let's play where we are warriors! I'll be Blazestar, leader of Skyclan!" The auburn cat meowed, puffing out his chest. "You two can choose who you will be."

@CandyFlossCat @Duststorm @woly

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; June 7th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

[QUOTE=RedHead;280406][CENTER] {isn't there an order we are going in?}
Feeling a slight nibbling on his ear, Blazekit opened his pale olive green eyes, narrowing them and looking up at his sister. "Um, excuse me? Personal space please!" He meowed, but you could hear the laughter in his tone as he sat up, causing his sister to slide off of him. He shook his pelt, his fluffy auburn fur seeming like flickering flames as it moved. At his sister's suggestion of a game, the tomkit rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Poppykit, we can do better than that!" He got to his paws, jumping out of the best with ease. His large size made it easy for the young cat to get around to where he wanted to, and plus he was much larger than most kits in the nursery, even the one older than him. He was going to grow to be one of the taller cats in the clan most likely. "Let's play where we are warriors! I'll be Blazestar, leader of Skyclan!" The auburn cat meowed, puffing out his chest. "You two can choose who you will be."

"I'll be the deputy of SkyClan, Auroraflame!" Rosekit chirped, puffing her chest out.
(i forgot the order tbh)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; June 7th, 2017 at 03:32 PM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
{isn't there an order we are going in?}
"I'll be the deputy of SkyClan, Auroraflame!" Rosekit chirped, puffing her chest out.
(i forgot the order tbh)
( The order should be Candy, Dust, Red, Woly :P )

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart