Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old March 25th, 2024, 11:48 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

Rattail, what a funny name he had. His tail was skinned when he was a kit from his mother, who as now long gone... And, of course, that fur never came back. A few scars were left on his tail, and it didn't feel right anymore, to wag it.
So he boredly flitted around the camp, going in and out like he was lost when he was just stumbling about trying to get something to pop up. Something to happen.

@nyx

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
37/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Copperpaw strolled into the clearing, eyeing the cats. They did have a bit of training, no thanks to Aldercry. But who could blame them for wanting more? They noticed a long-haired tom with an unusually short furred tail. "Hey! Can you take me training. I don't care what kind." they asked.

The tabby puffed out their chest fur in pride. "It's just for practice, but I'm actually quite experienced." They decided not to mention the fact that they haven't got a tour of the territory yet. They'll leave that to Aldercry.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Old March 25th, 2024, 12:05 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Copperpaw 》
37/100

Copperpaw strolled into the clearing, eyeing the cats. They did have a bit of training, no thanks to Aldercry. But who could blame them for wanting more? They noticed a long-haired tom with an unusually short furred tail. "Hey! Can you take me training. I don't care what kind." they asked.

The tabby puffed out their chest fur in pride. "It's just for practice, but I'm actually quite experienced." They decided not to mention the fact that they haven't got a tour of the territory yet. They'll leave that to Aldercry.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Rattail
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”

"And I'm sure you do have experience," he muttered sarcastically, looking the apprentice up and down. Their chest puffed out and their face cocky. It started at the apprentice for a bit before finally giving in. "Sure..." he muttered, "a bit of battle training?" he asked the apprentice, the apprentice's response would depend on his mood. His red eyes met the brown eyes of the other. He was larger than the apprentice, making him feel older than he was, at least he thought. A small smirk grew on his face.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 25th, 2024 at 12:05 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 12:20 PM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Rattail

"And I'm sure you do have experience," he muttered sarcastically, looking the apprentice up and down. Their chest puffed out and their face cocky. It started at the apprentice for a bit before finally giving in. "Sure..." he muttered, "a bit of battle training?" he asked the apprentice, the apprentice's response would depend on his mood. His red eyes met the brown eyes of the other. He was larger than the apprentice, making him feel older than he was, at least he thought. A small smirk grew on his face.

《 Copperpaw 》
38/100

They paid no attention to the sarcasm. "Great!" they meowed to it. They flicked their ear in thought. "Battle training sounds good." Now their itch to train would be scratched. The better they trained, the more experience they had. The more experience, the better warrior they will be.

"Lets go." Copperpaw meowed rather impatiently. Their claws slid in and out and disturbed the dirt underneath them.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Last edited by nyx; March 26th, 2024 at 07:30 AM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 07:26 AM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Whitekit frowned. "Mothbaw two mwe," he tried, vibrating his throat differently. Was that the point of moving your mouth? To make a vibration? He still didn't see the point in it.

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

She sighed. This was harder than she thought. The small kit got up and picked up the ball again. Mountainkit sat back down and pushed the ball towards Whitekit again. She made sure that it stopped right in front of him. "Play."

( @Artemis ; Nightshine )
Old March 26th, 2024, 09:27 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Copperpaw 》
38/100

They paid no attention to the sarcasm. "Great!" they meowed to it. They flicked their ear in thought. "Battle training sounds good." Now their itch to train would be scratched. The better they trained, the more experience they had. The more experience, the better warrior they will be.

"Lets go." Copperpaw meowed rather impatiently. Their claws slid in and out and disturbed the dirt underneath them.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
{perms for the battle training: scars, cuts on tail (tail stays on)}
{no perm: blinding, stomach, or any other fatal or bad injuries that might leave him without a ligament}

Rattail would then smirk and nod. He wouldn't go easy on the apprentice, since the forest wouldn't treat them kindly either. But he wouldn't kill the apprentice, or harm them too much, maybe a few scratches. But, for him, he wanted the apprentice to have no mercy. He didn't mind the scratches or scars. He had quite a bit of them as it was, it was like a collection for him, a painful one at that but showed that he had fought, and he was still here. "Let's move to the forest, the clearing wouldn't be a fit place to have battle training," he purred to the apprentice with a smile, not caring the apprentice had unsheathed their claws in the dirt.

He would show the apprentice a few tricks before a small battle. To prove that they were as experienced as they had said. Though he doubted it as he began to walk, his paws feeling the dirt as they continued their walk. He found it funny the apprentice thought so highly of himself, he certainly didn't want them to lose that quality.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinekit 》
55+/50

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 5 moons

Alpinekit was staring at the kit, wondering which game they should play. She thought, "Which game should I play with them?.....Mossball? Or maybe, 'Pretend Clan Game'? There's a few games I know."

Porcupinekit - @Katiethewolfchild
Old March 26th, 2024, 04:15 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinekit meowed so... what are we gonna play?!?! @Highsnow of Matterhorn
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:32 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinekit 》
55+/50

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 5 moons

Alpinekit racked her brain quickly as she tried to find an answer. About thirty seconds later, she replied, "Pretend Clan Game?" She quietly swallowed and cleared her throat.

Porcupinekit - @Katiethewolfchild
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Perhaps it was strange to feel this way but as the tripod melted into Redhawks fur, sinking into the other hornet and pressing as close as much as possible, but Mudhound felt safe. It was a rare thing, usually the maine coon was the one to make others feel safe and didnt experience the same instability that required them to actually receive help. So the tripod just.... didnt get that from other cats, not that it ever felt like a loss to them before.

But here for a moment with nothing but Redhawks warm russet fur and soft heather scent and her words..... It felt like nothing in the world could harm them or even existed. Mudhound almost believed Redhawk even over the wailing inside their mind, and maybe in time they would believe her always rather then this one moment where the other molly made everything else disappear.

Because, for now, things still existed and Mudhound was to be pulled away to find what they were increasingly sure was a corpse. Trying to pull themself together enough to speak the maine coon slowly blinked before horsely promising "Y-yeah. I will. I promise. Ill bring her home." In one form or another they would, for Bumblekit and because Redhawk believed in them.

It took effort to draw away from her, more then Mudhound understood and even as the full pain came rushing back with distance the tripod was confused. At first they'd been certain that the odd feelings in their heart had been grief and guilt, present even as they were curled beside Redhawk, but now that pain was back with separation and it was revealed that what they were feeling was something else. That kind of made sense, the heartache felt warm and kind rather then the sharper sting of Bumblekits loss, but what could it even be besides that?

Mudhound was.... confused but unable to examine it as they gave Redhawk a sad little wave and left the camp to lead the patrol, forcing themself to keep limping lest they loose all motivation to leave her.

@talle (I didnt know if I should drop a reply to this but I WANTED TO YOU GET BONUS GAY)

Last edited by Rani; March 27th, 2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:08 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze sat quietly.

(Closed)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^