Today 08:53 AM

Old May 8th, 2022, 01:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Cindersky
Once Snowleap was off her back, Cindersky wasted no time in leaping her her paws and positioning herself so that she was facing the tom once he recovered. Her blue eyes tracked his movements as he shot forward, one foreclaw extended for her side. The senior warrior went to duck but felt pain as his claws sored down the side, drawing from her scarlet drops of blood. "No poisoned claws this time?" she sneered, not feeling the dripping death berry juice that had been prevalent on their claws the last time their Clans had clashed in battle.

Lunging forward Cindersky aimed to snap her teeth into the space between their neck and shoulder, one forepaw aimed to slash at his face as a distraction. Memories of their bloodstained camp ran through her mind, of the bodies that had been strewn about. Whitewolf, Geckosprout, Runningwater... There had been so much blood... So Cindersky would make it her personal mission to draw as much of RiverClans own from them.
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ Once his claws successfully sank into the warrior’s side, he withdrew from his opponent, hearing her sneer at him. “Poison… claws?” They thought, rather puzzled by what she had said, “This time? Had Kestrelstar done something like that? Or mayhaps even the leader before him?” Snowleap didn’t know his clan had been capable of such a thing, but the oriental longhair refused to be like the leaders and deputies before him. Everything that happened in his apprentice and younger warrior moons were a blur to him. Which made it hard for Snowleap to remember what happened during those moons in his life. “No.” The Riverclan deputy snarled at her, his gaze hardening, “I am nothing like them.” Who was them? Kestrelstar? Snakeheart? Past Riverclan as a whole? Snowleap himself did not know, but he did not regret his choice of words. He would be better. Every day, since he had been named a deputy, he had learned so many awful things about his own clan. Things that he should have known, but had either blocked out, forgotten, or had just been too off in his own problems to focus on. It devastated him, but he refused to quit.

Right as those words left his tongue, Cindersky went for him again, her jaws parting as she aimed to bite him. However, out of the corner of his gaze, Snowleap could see her paw coming in to slash at him. One of his own paws came up to block her from slashing his face (there had been enough damage there today, thank you). However, a gurgled screech left his mouth as her teeth sank into his flesh. He could feel the wet, warm blood staining his fur once again. Snowleap allowed his hind legs to slide forward as he yanked the upper portion of his body back, attempting to take Cindersky with him as he tried to fall onto his back. If he succeeded, the Riverclan deputy would use the full force of his back legs to spring forward and kick the molly right in the undercarriage. Whether it would be her chest or her stomach, Snowleap did not know, but was willing to take what he could get. This move regardless made his newly-sported wound scream with pain, but it didn’t matter in that very moment to him.
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ Once his claws successfully sank into the warrior’s side, he withdrew from his opponent, hearing her sneer at him. “Poison… claws?” They thought, rather puzzled by what she had said, “This time? Had Kestrelstar done something like that? Or mayhaps even the leader before him?” Snowleap didn’t know his clan had been capable of such a thing, but the oriental longhair refused to be like the leaders and deputies before him. Everything that happened in his apprentice and younger warrior moons were a blur to him. Which made it hard for Snowleap to remember what happened during those moons in his life. “No.” The Riverclan deputy snarled at her, his gaze hardening, “I am nothing like them.” Who was them? Kestrelstar? Snakeheart? Past Riverclan as a whole? Snowleap himself did not know, but he did not regret his choice of words. He would be better. Every day, since he had been named a deputy, he had learned so many awful things about his own clan. Things that he should have known, but had either blocked out, forgotten, or had just been too off in his own problems to focus on. It devastated him, but he refused to quit.

Right as those words left his tongue, Cindersky went for him again, her jaws parting as she aimed to bite him. However, out of the corner of his gaze, Snowleap could see her paw coming in to slash at him. One of his own paws came up to block her from slashing his face (there had been enough damage there today, thank you). However, a gurgled screech left his mouth as her teeth sank into his flesh. He could feel the wet, warm blood staining his fur once again. Snowleap allowed his hind legs to slide forward as he yanked the upper portion of his body back, attempting to take Cindersky with him as he tried to fall onto his back. If he succeeded, the Riverclan deputy would use the full force of his back legs to spring forward and kick the molly right in the undercarriage. Whether it would be her chest or her stomach, Snowleap did not know, but was willing to take what he could get. This move regardless made his newly-sported wound scream with pain, but it didn’t matter in that very moment to him.
Cindersky
His words only served to frustrate her, though a part of them did reach her. She truly did hope that he was not like them. He was the deputy of RiverClan - if there was a chance that the poisoned darkness that had taken hold of his Clan for last four seasons could be destroyed by him? ...She would place some of her faith in that. She did not want this war. She did not want her Clanmates to hurt. But sitting by and doing nothing while RiverClan continued to spit their way? That was not something she wanted either.

Feeling her teeth connect in his flesh she then ripped them out to tear away a chunk of flesh and fur, tossing it to the ground beside her. Just as she did so she felt Snowleap fall back and his hind legs connect with her stomach. It drove the wind out of her (was that the only move these RiverClanners knew against her???) and she aimed to latch her hind claws into his sides and dig in so that she did not go flying - and if that did not work, the ground.

"I hope you are not," she spat, though there was something in her gaze... a little of the hope from before, perhaps? "I hope their poison and darkness dies at your claws. Until then, I will fight for your grip to be withdrawn from my Clan." With that she lifted a forepaw and aimed to slam it down against his chest, to either drive the air from him as well or rake her claws and draw blood.

Last edited by taillow; May 8th, 2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 02:00 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Cindersky
Great StarClan. Detangling herself Cindersky shot across the cove and dived in between Stagpaw and the apprentice he aimed for. She felt claws score down her side and winced, but thought nothing of it. "Go back to camp. Now." Now it was an order. Her eyes bore into his face as she nodded towards the edge of the cove. She would not have an apprentice who did not wish to fight here.
@corgigirl
Immediately Pebblepaw hissed. But then she realized what happened, quickly running away to look for anyone who needed help.

Birchheart (THC)

He was hoping to fight a cat, bring down his wrath on a Riverclan warrior, but he’d settle for helping.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by corgigirl; May 8th, 2022 at 02:01 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 02:21 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @zenosaurus ;; u can powerplay a pretty heavy blow to start out with idc what

>Loonpaw<
Loonpaw wasn't even sure what was going on. All she did know was that ThunderClan was attacking the Cove and that RiverClan needed reinforcements. She didn't have any battle training, hadn't even been given a tour of the territory yet, knew little of what a warrior's life was like. But as she plunged into the Cove, she got her first and quite possibly her last taste of it.

Lanky Loonpaw skidded to a stop, whip-thin tail waving wildly as she drank in the scene. The sharp scent of blood was overwhelming and she had no idea of where to go next. She froze up, wide eyes scanning the writhing cats, before throwing herself randomly at the closest one with a sharp cry, though her attempted swipes had no real targets.
Old May 8th, 2022, 02:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Cindersky
His words only served to frustrate her, though a part of them did reach her. She truly did hope that he was not like them. He was the deputy of RiverClan - if there was a chance that the poisoned darkness that had taken hold of his Clan for last four seasons could be destroyed by him? ...She would place some of her faith in that. She did not want this war. She did not want her Clanmates to hurt. But sitting by and doing nothing while RiverClan continued to spit their way? That was not something she wanted either.

Feeling her teeth connect in his flesh she then ripped them out to tear away a chunk of flesh and fur, tossing it to the ground beside her. Just as she did so she felt Snowleap fall back and his hind legs connect with her stomach. It drove the wind out of her (was that the only move these RiverClanners knew against her???) and she aimed to latch her hind claws into his sides and dig in so that she did not go flying - and if that did not work, the ground.

"I hope you are not," she spat, though there was something in her gaze... a little of the hope from before, perhaps? "I hope their poison and darkness dies at your claws. Until then, I will fight for your grip to be withdrawn from my Clan." With that she lifted a forepaw and aimed to slam it down against his chest, to either drive the air from him as well or rake her claws and draw blood.
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ As his opponent ripped out a chunk of his flesh, hot pain washed over his entire body, making him want to utter a screech of pain, but he swallowed the scream of pain that threatened to slip by swallowing the lump in his throat and gritting his teeth together. Kicking his back legs to get her away from him, Snowleap felt another rush of claws sink into him as Cindersky held onto his sides so that she stayed put. Damn her for that, but he had to admit that he respected his Thunderclan warrior for a good fight. It would give him many scars that would remind him of this day, but he welcomed them with open paws. Snowleap did not go into this fight without preparing for such an outcome. Even with someone as naive as him, the deputy knew that these battles did not come without a price. In a way, he was lucky to receive just these injuries.

As the two of them stayed locked together in a fighting stance, the senior molly spoke to him again, her words sounding genuinely hopeful deep down. Covered in blood and his body aching all over, Snowleap gave her a confirming nod. “As Riverclan’s deputy and future leader, I will make sure you never see poison claws again.” He meowed, tone showing obvious painful strain, “I never wanted this war. If I could’ve stopped it, I would have.” Snowleap’s words were genuine, truthful to what he believed in. But both him and her knew why he was here -- why they were both here. They needed to protect their clanmates and not sit around idly in camp when war was brewing. There was only so much one cat could do, especially when he was only a deputy right now. Sure, he had more power than a mere warrior or shield, but he could only do so much alone in his position. He watched as Cindersky lifted a paw to give another blow. Snowleap just closed his eyes, allowing it to happen. Her paw slammed into his chest, making the tomcat’s jaws pop open as he gasped for breath. As he coughed, he allowed one last look up at the Thunderclan molly. “Thank you… for a fair fight. I yield.” He said, weakly, “You.. and your clan… have been through a lot. No matter how this war ends, I hope you thrive once again.” With that, Snowleap allowed his head to rest in the grass, finally letting his body recover after such a powerful fight. So much blood stained his fur and he would definitely need these wounds treated. Cindersky had won this fight and honestly, he couldn’t bring himself to be mad about it. He had fought his hardest. So did she. Maybe Thunderclan did deserve this.
Old May 8th, 2022, 02:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
Myrtlecloud
She/Her, Riverclan warrior

She hissed at him, dodging the attack. As Jaystride leaped, She ducked. She stood there panting. She was losing. What do I do? Then, she got an idea. As Jaystride landed, She lunged for his tail. If she got it, she would pull it.

{ @JAE. }
That was more like it! Jaystride was getting sick of playing leap frog.

He landed to teeth sinking in his tail, and he whipped around to aim a smack toward her face.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 8th, 2022, 02:44 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ As his opponent ripped out a chunk of his flesh, hot pain washed over his entire body, making him want to utter a screech of pain, but he swallowed the scream of pain that threatened to slip by swallowing the lump in his throat and gritting his teeth together. Kicking his back legs to get her away from him, Snowleap felt another rush of claws sink into him as Cindersky held onto his sides so that she stayed put. Damn her for that, but he had to admit that he respected his Thunderclan warrior for a good fight. It would give him many scars that would remind him of this day, but he welcomed them with open paws. Snowleap did not go into this fight without preparing for such an outcome. Even with someone as naive as him, the deputy knew that these battles did not come without a price. In a way, he was lucky to receive just these injuries.

As the two of them stayed locked together in a fighting stance, the senior molly spoke to him again, her words sounding genuinely hopeful deep down. Covered in blood and his body aching all over, Snowleap gave her a confirming nod. “As Riverclan’s deputy and future leader, I will make sure you never see poison claws again.” He meowed, tone showing obvious painful strain, “I never wanted this war. If I could’ve stopped it, I would have.” Snowleap’s words were genuine, truthful to what he believed in. But both him and her knew why he was here -- why they were both here. They needed to protect their clanmates and not sit around idly in camp when war was brewing. There was only so much one cat could do, especially when he was only a deputy right now. Sure, he had more power than a mere warrior or shield, but he could only do so much alone in his position. He watched as Cindersky lifted a paw to give another blow. Snowleap just closed his eyes, allowing it to happen. Her paw slammed into his chest, making the tomcat’s jaws pop open as he gasped for breath. As he coughed, he allowed one last look up at the Thunderclan molly. “Thank you… for a fair fight. I yield.” He said, weakly, “You.. and your clan… have been through a lot. No matter how this war ends, I hope you thrive once again.” With that, Snowleap allowed his head to rest in the grass, finally letting his body recover after such a powerful fight. So much blood stained his fur and he would definitely need these wounds treated. Cindersky had won this fight and honestly, he couldn’t bring himself to be mad about it. He had fought his hardest. So did she. Maybe Thunderclan did deserve this.
Cindersky
Truth be told, the senior warrior was not sure what she expected him to say. But his words... struck a chord with her. She wanted to believe them, and maybe she did if only a little. Watching as he went limp to rest, she stared at him for a moment before stepping off. A break in the fight sent stabbing pains that poked through the veil of adrenaline, but in the midst of the flashed she gave the deputy a nod.

There were no more words. Only time would tell if he truly meant what he said. For now she regarded him with a look of respect and hopefulness. And then she was gone, leaping back into the fray in defense of her Clan.
Old May 8th, 2022, 02:50 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Myrtlecloud
She/Her, Riverclan warrior

She hissed as he smacked her face. She stood her ground though. She then pulled, hoping to roll him over and pin him.
{ @JAE. }

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; May 8th, 2022 at 02:50 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Ziera

>Littlestag<
Yeahhh, he was definitely not supposed to be here. No one had let him back in. But he had been ON HIS WAY IN, literally stepping through the camp barrier to go find Skystar, right as the call for reinforcements had gone out. Sure, travelling had been fun and all... but nothing beat a good fight, even if he had no idea what the fight was for.

He had followed the rest of them out and did not hesitate to hurl himself right into the fray. Littlestag tried to hit heavy and hit hard and he threw himself at the nearest ThunderClan pelt he saw, jaws already snapping forward to crush their windpipe as twisted enjoyment surged through him with the rush of adrenaline.
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:06 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
➵ [ peonyraven | they/he ][/INDENT][/INDENT]

oh damnit. the second peonyraven felt paws on the top of their head, they let out a gasp; jaw falling open. it was all too quick, head getting slammed onto the ground with a scary amount of strength from someone so much younger than him. they swore they could feel their brain bounce around in their skull, a sharp pain shooting through their head before everything went black.

[ peonyraven is passed out - closed for tc, open for an rc cat to notice and drag them away! ]
[/SIZE]
Otterfluff
Pain was everywhere, and Otterfluff felt it radiate upwards and into his chest. His eyes opened as he felt his breathing quicken, slowly lifting his head off the ground. His vision was blurry but in the distance on the middle of the battle field was...

"Brother!"

At the sight of his dying brother (unaware that he was just passed out) something shot through the shield. He struggled to get to his paws, holding his hind leg off the ground and placing only a little weight on his forepaw. It hurt - great StarClan it hurt - but his brother was dead and ThunderClan was going to pay.

Twisting around the brown fluffy tom half-limped half-ran into the fray, a vicious snarl escaping his maw. He charged at the cat he had saw tangled last with his brother and aimed a swift and sharp claw right towards their cheek. Pain seared through him as he realized that meant he put weight on his broken paws, but Otterfluff stayed upright, snarling at the ThunderClanner.

[ @Slushie ]

Last edited by taillow; May 8th, 2022 at 04:01 PM.