Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old April 6th, 2017, 02:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

{ @vos }
{sorry he's in a few RP's now heh}
Onyx layed in the nest, his eyes half closed, lost in thought. Typical of him really for him to lay there alone. Lilith lived in the Healer's den and his kits were either training or busy with friends. So, alone he sat in the den, only, he wasn't always alone. He waited for someone, the familiar grey Korat tom that he had met in a planned travel to the clans. He liked him, some may say he had a crush on him, whether that was true or not, he would not say. He waited patiently. His eyes on the entrance waiting to mess with and tease the fighter he had grown to know.
{is onyx still considered in his negative section or are you going to wait til after this rp or...?}
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:36 AM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post
{ @vos }
{sorry he's in a few RP's now heh}
Onyx layed in the nest, his eyes half closed, lost in thought. Typical of him really for him to lay there alone. Lilith lived in the Healer's den and his kits were either training or busy with friends. So, alone he sat in the den, only, he wasn't always alone. He waited for someone, the familiar grey Korat tom that he had met in a planned travel to the clans. He liked him, some may say he had a crush on him, whether that was true or not, he would not say. He waited patiently. His eyes on the entrance waiting to mess with and tease the fighter he had grown to know.
{is onyx still considered in his negative section or are you going to wait til after this rp or...?}
[[ he's still considered negative atm, but that's just rook's own opinion bcs he thinks onyx's teasing is a little annoying, but he'll definitely move up ]]
The fighter's smaller frame blocks the sunlight from filtering through into the den with him looming just within the entrance, neither entirely in nor entirely out. Pale eyes linger upon the languid, sprawled frame of the darker tom. His fur seems to suck in any light---vantablack, more a shadow than he is cat.

When he speaks, Rook's tone is firm, deliberate.

"What are you waiting for?"

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old April 9th, 2017, 11:53 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by vos View Post
[[ he's still considered negative atm, but that's just rook's own opinion bcs he thinks onyx's teasing is a little annoying, but he'll definitely move up ]]
The fighter's smaller frame blocks the sunlight from filtering through into the den with him looming just within the entrance, neither entirely in nor entirely out. Pale eyes linger upon the languid, sprawled frame of the darker tom. His fur seems to suck in any light---vantablack, more a shadow than he is cat.

When he speaks, Rook's tone is firm, deliberate.

"What are you waiting for?"
"I'm waiting for a cute little fighter." he replied, looking at his paws before looking up, his blue eyes meeting his pale gaze. Indeed, the korat was smaller than him, but he found it fun to tease him and mess with him. Onyx had a soft spot for Rook, and he liked him alot. And he recently found out about Lilith and the other.... molly. It annoyed him, how he heard her bad-mouth him and find it okay to approach him like nothing ever happened. So, he tried to get a closer relationship with him.
"And he has arrived." he meowed, giving him a smile. He rose to his paws, and then sat, his gaze locked on him.

"So, dear Rook, how has things been? Have you had many, wonderful battles in which, surprisingly by your short size, have won?" he said, once again, teasing him on his height.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:44 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

{ @NightWarrior4Life }

Moxie lay down in her nest, it smelt of lavender and honey, sweet and fake, as to get honey, you need to defeat bees and in the end you get something you can't taste. And lavender can't feed you, its empty. She started to think about Fleck. Who is he really? Im curious.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{ @NightWarrior4Life }

Moxie lay down in her nest, it smelt of lavender and honey, sweet and fake, as to get honey, you need to defeat bees and in the end you get something you can't taste. And lavender can't feed you, its empty. She started to think about Fleck. Who is he really? Im curious.
Fleck padded into the den "Oh, of course, you're here..." The Tom groaned. He slumped down into any nest he could find, regardless of whether it belonged to him or not. This one in particular smelled of dried herbs and sand and it was extremely warm. Whoever sleeps in here either just woke up recently or they're extremely hot or they have a fever...nasty...
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:53 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck padded into the den "Oh, of course, you're here..." The Tom groaned. He slumped down into any nest he could find, regardless of whether it belonged to him or not. This one in particular smelled of dried herbs and sand and it was extremely warm. Whoever sleeps in here either just woke up recently or they're extremely hot or they have a fever...nasty...
Moxie couldn't help recoiling in disgust, "Eugh, Sickness." She wrinkled her nose but bared it. She curled up again. "Taking a sick cats nest. You selfish fox." She growled, it was unacceptable. She narrowed her eyes, instead of pure stream there was a storm filled lake, fierce anger in it. Moxie thrashed her tail, "Selfish fox.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 14th, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Moxie couldn't help recoiling in disgust, "Eugh, Sickness." She wrinkled her nose but bared it. She curled up again. "Taking a sick cats nest. You selfish fox." She growled, it was unacceptable. She narrowed her eyes, instead of pure stream there was a storm filled lake, fierce anger in it. Moxie thrashed her tail, "Selfish fox.
"Selfish as a fox, yes, maybe yet still as slick and sly as ever. Besides, if they're that sick they should be in their new nest in the medicine den. Great Owls of Oak Trees, if you're that concerned about my health I'll move! I don't want you getting all stressed out." Fleck got up and padded reluctantly over to a cold nest that clearly hasn't been used in moons. All the leaves and moss used in it were dry and crispy, the cobwebs sticking to his silky black and white fur. But this nest too smelled of herbs, like mint and chammomile and Dock leaf.
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Nettle gave a soft growl, she was in a pretty bad mood and felt like taking it out on someone. She let out another growl, just for the pleasure of hearing the rumbling, evil-sounding sound. She looked around and then put her head back down.
Old May 18th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Ixie

My Mood: Angelic

Iris padded into the Fighters' den. She was in an unusually good mood, so she sat down in her bedding. She sat down and what did she feel? WET BEDDING? She yowled with outrage and said, "Am I Supposed on a Rain Cloud?" then she snorted.
Old May 18th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixliora View Post
Iris padded into the Fighters' den. She was in an unusually good mood, so she sat down in her bedding. She sat down and what did she feel? WET BEDDING? She yowled with outrage and said, "Am I Supposed on a Rain Cloud?" then she snorted.
Nettle looked up, and rolled her eyes. "No, your supposed to not sit on a raincloud!" She growled. "Wet bedding is bad luck!" She grumbled, repeating it for a while.