Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old July 16th, 2017, 09:09 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Mates." he finished his sentence bluntly,not wanting to delay on the words any longer. He had just poured out his heart to him basically,even if it was three simple words. He wasn't used to other cats caring about him,he wasn't used to being noticed.It was a new feeling,to be one of the top things in a cats eyes. By all means he still had a bitter attitude when it came to cats, having a tongue not even Moonstrike would be able to control,but that was him being him. Usually he'd think this was waste of time,but there was something that made it a need for him to share his feelings. He was new to love, Moon was not,and perhaps he could teach him how to..love. He looked up at him,heart beat increasing. They were mates,right? He didn't say anything wrong hopefully,seeing as they did just confess their feelings for one another. he hoped he didnt say anything wrong,which was new since he usually didnt care what came out of his mouth. He thought of them as mates. His first mate was after he was already dead,figures. But he didn't mind. He didnt care if he was fading more and more as more cats forgot about him. he'd live his..dead life to the fullest. With Moonstrike.

“Yeah.. mates,” Moon repeated, the word leaving the corners of his lips curving upwards slightly into a small, yet soft and genuine smile. Mates. Dead mates. That first part doesn’t even matter, they’re mates. His own light, silvery celeste orbs looked down into the fluffy tabby’s deep blues. The splotched tom also realized that both of them had their first mates dead. And they were each other. Sure, they were a little late to the party, but it’s better late than never. Moonstrike has had feelings for another cat, which was the reason he was down here, but as much as he tried to avoid love, he couldn’t escape it. Even in The Place of No Stars. Usually cats would leave all feelings behind when coming here after their death, but maybe that was a lie. Or these two were just different. Either way, they’d spend all the time they could together, till one of them fades away. Either being killed or fading over time, it will happen eventually. He leaned in a little, touching the tip of his nose to Venom’s. “You know”, he finally broke the silence, looking like he was about to say something real cheesy, “It’s never too late to learn how to love.”

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:46 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
“Yeah.. mates,” Moon repeated, the word leaving the corners of his lips curving upwards slightly into a small, yet soft and genuine smile. Mates. Dead mates. That first part doesn’t even matter, they’re mates. His own light, silvery celeste orbs looked down into the fluffy tabby’s deep blues. The splotched tom also realized that both of them had their first mates dead. And they were each other. Sure, they were a little late to the party, but it’s better late than never. Moonstrike has had feelings for another cat, which was the reason he was down here, but as much as he tried to avoid love, he couldn’t escape it. Even in The Place of No Stars. Usually cats would leave all feelings behind when coming here after their death, but maybe that was a lie. Or these two were just different. Either way, they’d spend all the time they could together, till one of them fades away. Either being killed or fading over time, it will happen eventually. He leaned in a little, touching the tip of his nose to Venom’s. “You know”, he finally broke the silence, looking like he was about to say something real cheesy, “It’s never too late to learn how to love.”
Love. It was probably the only thing Venomscratch wasnt an expert on. He knew how to fight, how to pin a cat down, how to kill, how to hunt, how to win. But he didnt know how to love-as he never have before. It figures, hed finally find love when he was dead. Though it didnt matter to him right then, all that mattered were those green hues that stared at him. Considering Moonstrikes past, he didnt think the other was really into toms. He decided to just shrug it off and enjoyed the moment. "Ive never loved before, never had a mate or interested. Youre the first." his voice was slightly shy which was surprising, but it was true. He only had so much time left before he faded, he didnt really have time to 'take things slow'. So for now, hed live his dead life to the fullest.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:15 AM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Love. It was probably the only thing Venomscratch wasnt an expert on. He knew how to fight, how to pin a cat down, how to kill, how to hunt, how to win. But he didnt know how to love-as he never have before. It figures, hed finally find love when he was dead. Though it didnt matter to him right then, all that mattered were those green hues that stared at him. Considering Moonstrikes past, he didnt think the other was really into toms. He decided to just shrug it off and enjoyed the moment. "Ive never loved before, never had a mate or interested. Youre the first." his voice was slightly shy which was surprising, but it was true. He only had so much time left before he faded, he didnt really have time to 'take things slow'. So for now, hed live his dead life to the fullest.

Those words, they made Moonstrike feel special. He knew he was the first, but hearing it made him feel.. Well, it made him feel better. Special. I mean, even more special that it feels to know a cat like Venomscratch has feelings for him. As if the butterflies in his belly were intense enough, fluttering around like there was no tomorrow. Honestly? He wasn't sure if Venom would be into cats, like, at all. He didn't know much about his past, but he didn't act like he was thinking about anyone or really missed anyone in particular. Not that he'd assume they were a love interest of some sort. He just didn't look like a cat interested in the whole 'love' thing. "Ah, really?" Moon's voice was rather soft, even if he didn't mean it to be. His body just kinda.. Did things without his mind's consent sometimes. "I guess I'll have to teach you what I know. Not that it's very much." Then he realized something. "The tables have turned," he chuckled, "I'm your mentor now."

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:52 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Those words, they made Moonstrike feel special. He knew he was the first, but hearing it made him feel.. Well, it made him feel better. Special. I mean, even more special that it feels to know a cat like Venomscratch has feelings for him. As if the butterflies in his belly were intense enough, fluttering around like there was no tomorrow. Honestly? He wasn't sure if Venom would be into cats, like, at all. He didn't know much about his past, but he didn't act like he was thinking about anyone or really missed anyone in particular. Not that he'd assume they were a love interest of some sort. He just didn't look like a cat interested in the whole 'love' thing. "Ah, really?" Moon's voice was rather soft, even if he didn't mean it to be. His body just kinda.. Did things without his mind's consent sometimes. "I guess I'll have to teach you what I know. Not that it's very much." Then he realized something. "The tables have turned," he chuckled, "I'm your mentor now."
He rolled his eyes and shook his head,"Moonstrike the love doctor? I wouldnt have guessed." He knew Moonstrike knew more about emotions then him. He must have because thats one of the soul reasons why hes here in the first place. He didnt know how to love, how to show affection, how to show someone you truly care about them. he had a lot to learn, Moonstrike was his first attempt at anything of the sort. It was scary thing to endure love and all. But it was Moonstrike he was talking about here. The tom he trained himself and got to know personally. He shouldnt be scared of love but he couldnt help it. It was the one thing he had yet to explore when he was alive. Its never to late to learn he guessed, even if he was already dead.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
" but that's where your a little wrong phatom, they are doing great and is in training already" Crowpelt corrected the fighter. Rabbittail was shocked, phantom could kill Crowpelt and he was correcting her. Rabbittail stayed quiet.
Phantom turned again to face Crowpelt, this time, she ran, flinging herself at the other, her goal being to knock the wimpy warrior wannabe over and pin him down, her teeth bared in a snarl. She was had anger issues, definitely, and now was one of her anger episodes. She unsheathed her claws, but the Syndicate fighter would not kill him, just inflict a little bit of pain. She didn't like being corrected, and that was something that she wanted Crowpelt to understand. “I never said he wasn't. Sure, it starts out easy, but it gets harder, and I said that he wouldn't make it, I never said that they wouldn't do good at first. If they were trained half as brutally as I was, they'd be dead already. I wasn't trained like some soft kittypet, I was trained properly, claws unsheathed,” the angry molly snarled, spitting out the word "kittypet" with a great amount loathing. She was part kittypet, although she refused to admit it.
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:57 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Phantom turned again to face Crowpelt, this time, she ran, flinging herself at the other, her goal being to knock the wimpy warrior wannabe over and pin him down, her teeth bared in a snarl. She was had anger issues, definitely, and now was one of her anger episodes. She unsheathed her claws, but the Syndicate fighter would not kill him, just inflict a little bit of pain. She didn't like being corrected, and that was something that she wanted Crowpelt to understand. “I never said he wasn't. Sure, it starts out easy, but it gets harder, and I said that he wouldn't make it, I never said that they wouldn't do good at first. If they were trained half as brutally as I was, they'd be dead already. I wasn't trained like some soft kittypet, I was trained properly, claws unsheathed,” the angry molly snarled, spitting out the word "kittypet" with a great amount loathing. She was part kittypet, although she refused to admit it.
"But wasn't your training easy in windclan? Phantom what's so wrong about Midgepaw? Why did you chase them off?" Crowpelt asked as rabbittail had not planned this. Sure he knew he was going to have to fight but he never thought about Crowpelt doing this to his old time friend that could kill him.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; July 24th, 2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 01:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

After sneaking in riverclans territory seafang walked back to her little den and left paw prints behind her. Her brown fur sort of blended in with the trees and dirt. The tabby hung her head and her tail was down to the ground . ' well at least I'm always welcomed to the Shadows' seafang thought . She sat by an old oak tree and sighed licking her left paw and whimpered while she felt her left ear that was ripped off . " I've tried to leave it all behind me but then I woke up and they where beside me" she sang lovely and started to cry hoping no one knows she was there....
Old July 24th, 2017, 03:58 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Spottedheart snapped open her eyes. She was in a forest-like area, Starclan knew how she got there, but well, she was there. How odd it was however. She often had her dreams in meadows, or in Skyclan's old territory, with her kits. But, well, that clearly wasn't the case. The tortoiseshell slowly walked through the territory, wondering where she was airily. Her thoughts were never really clear in dreams to be honest. When she was out and about in SkyClan, she was sharp-witted and fast. In her dreams however, she acted more like an elder who always had their head in the clouds. Surely, nothing bad could come out of this Forrest, even though it was dark...and scary. She shook her head to clear it, she couldn't stay in this dream-like state! What if this was the dark forest she had fought against?! While she did keep herself alert, she also allowed herself to calm down slightly, hoping she could find a tiny space where she could just calm herself. She eventually came across a cave, walking slowly towards it, hoping nothing would be inside, as it seemed very likely to be that way.

(( @wilsonbl274 ))
Old July 24th, 2017, 05:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
Spottedheart snapped open her eyes. She was in a forest-like area, Starclan knew how she got there, but well, she was there. How odd it was however. She often had her dreams in meadows, or in Skyclan's old territory, with her kits. But, well, that clearly wasn't the case. The tortoiseshell slowly walked through the territory, wondering where she was airily. Her thoughts were never really clear in dreams to be honest. When she was out and about in SkyClan, she was sharp-witted and fast. In her dreams however, she acted more like an elder who always had their head in the clouds. Surely, nothing bad could come out of this Forrest, even though it was dark...and scary. She shook her head to clear it, she couldn't stay in this dream-like state! What if this was the dark forest she had fought against?! While she did keep herself alert, she also allowed herself to calm down slightly, hoping she could find a tiny space where she could just calm herself. She eventually came across a cave, walking slowly towards it, hoping nothing would be inside, as it seemed very likely to be that way.
( @wilsonbl274 ))

Blue eyes showed through the shadows of the cave and the figure hissed "what are you doing here skyclan cat!?" The tabby yelled and walked forward towards spottedheart her tail was in the air and slightly twitching but the russet tabby kept a calm demeanour and circled spottedheart . The tabby was russet brown and had ice blue eyes her uper lip had a scar and her left ear was torn. "Why are you here and before u ask my name is seafang"she said and sa t down arrogantly.
Old July 24th, 2017, 05:32 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonbl274 View Post
Blue eyes showed through the shadows of the cave and the figure hissed "what are you doing here skyclan cat!?" The tabby yelled and walked forward towards spottedheart her tail was in the air and slightly twitching but the russet tabby kept a calm demeanour and circled spottedheart . The tabby was russet brown and had ice blue eyes her uper lip had a scar and her left ear was torn. "Why are you here and before u ask my name is seafang"she said and sa t down arrogantly.
Spottedheart flinched back as she heard another cat. Her Olive-green eyes narrowed, taking a careful step back. Every nerve in her body was screeching 'Enemy' and she was ready to attack if she needed to. She knew exactly where she was now, and it was no surprise to her either. The dark forest. She knew she needed to get out, but for now, she was just quietly going to stand here. "I just woke up here, if you must know," she said coldly, her voice surrounded with a very light accent. This Seafang looked a lot like the cats she had fought during the Evil Era. She felt as though more was coming afterwards, though she doubted it. The she-cat wanted to wake up, but, well, she had no idea how to do so. She just hoped one of her kits would jump on her, or maybe all of her kits, she wouldn't mind that, just watching Seafang as she stood there.