Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old March 10th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Scorndusk glared at the other spirit. Who is she? he thought frantically, growling deep in his throat. "What are you doing here?" he hissed. He'd never seen her before, but the way she stood next to Lightpaw made him nervous. "Who are you?"
The spirit stood strongly next to Lightpaw. "I'm Lightpaw's mother." She meowed. "And I'm here to protect her." Lightpaw looked over at her mother, surprised she had came. She needed this protection.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:45 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
The spirit stood strongly next to Lightpaw. "I'm Lightpaw's mother." She meowed. "And I'm here to protect her." Lightpaw looked over at her mother, surprised she had came. She needed this protection.
"She doesn't need protection," Scorndusk hissed. Not from me, anyway. He knew he shouldn't challenge Lightpaw's mother to a battle outright, but her haughty stance made his hackles raise. "You're not welcome here. This doesn't concern you in the least."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; March 10th, 2018 at 11:46 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
"She doesn't need protection," Scorndusk hissed. Not from me, anyway. He knew he shouldn't challenge Lightpaw's mother to a battle outright, but her haughty stance made his hackles raise. "You're not welcome here. This doesn't concern you in the least."
Now angry, Lightpaw defended her mother. "Leave her alone!" She hissed. "Or I'll rip your throat out!" The she-cat wasn't going to let an evil cat like Scorndusk take away her mother.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 11th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Brokencreek bristled. Based your wounds, it seems like my attack was just fine--! But he didn't dare say that out loud. "Fine," he said through clenched teeth. "I'll work on that."
Silverheart's ears flicked, her nose twitching. She scented a rabbit and began to follow it's trail, her body low to the ground. She soon came upon it's den and peeked inside it's entrance. A large rabbit shot out of the hole, running towards a large, fast moving river. Silverheart chased after it, hoping that she could catch it before it got too close.

She began to gain on the rabbit, the solid ground turning into slippery mud. She slid, unsheathing her claws, trying to grip the squishy ground. She slid to the very edge of the river, her eyes widening as she lost her grip. The she-cat scrambled to get a hold on the ground, the water tugging her wet fur. She gasped as a large wave crashed against her, taking her with it.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Silverheart's ears flicked, her nose twitching. She scented a rabbit and began to follow it's trail, her body low to the ground. She soon came upon it's den and peeked inside it's entrance. A large rabbit shot out of the hole, running towards a large, fast moving river. Silverheart chased after it, hoping that she could catch it before it got too close.

She began to gain on the rabbit, the solid ground turning into slippery mud. She slid, unsheathing her claws, trying to grip the squishy ground. She slid to the very edge of the river, her eyes widening as she lost her grip. The she-cat scrambled to get a hold on the ground, the water tugging her wet fur. She gasped as a large wave crashed against her, taking her with it.
Brokencreek froze, watching the shecat tumble into the swirling river. Not again! He shook his head, forcing himself to move, and dove towards Icestorm. Squinting through the mist of silt and sand, he spotted another form carried by the river. He clamped his jaws around her scruff as the current pulled him further from the shore. His lungs screamed for air as he looked for the way up, and he shot to the surface.

Coughing and sputtering, he shook the water from his whiskers and headed for the closest shore. Brokencreek hauled Icestorm on the ground, still coughing violently. "Are you okay?" he rasped desperately. Dear Silverpelt, that was close!
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Now angry, Lightpaw defended her mother. "Leave her alone!" She hissed. "Or I'll rip your throat out!" The she-cat wasn't going to let an evil cat like Scorndusk take away her mother.
"Watch yourself," Scorndusk growled. "I don't want to hurt you." He flicked his gaze to Lightpaw's mother and lowered his hackles. "But tell your mother to leave."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
"Watch yourself," Scorndusk growled. "I don't want to hurt you." He flicked his gaze to Lightpaw's mother and lowered his hackles. "But tell your mother to leave."
"She's keeping me safe from cats, l-like you!" Lightpaw snarled, and unsheathed her claws, her mother following her. It was time to get Scorndusk to stop once and for all. Lightpaw ran towards the tom, preparing to attack him and make him regret what he was doing.

Old March 13th, 2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
"She's keeping me safe from cats, l-like you!" Lightpaw snarled, and unsheathed her claws, her mother following her. It was time to get Scorndusk to stop once and for all. Lightpaw ran towards the tom, preparing to attack him and make him regret what he was doing.
Scorndusk flexed his claws, ready to fight back, but stopped himself. Use your head. How could he convince Lightpaw to join him if he killed her? He opted for a gentler choice: when she jumped at him, he simply leaned to the side, avoiding her claws. "Try again," he said mockingly.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 14th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Scorndusk flexed his claws, ready to fight back, but stopped himself. Use your head. How could he convince Lightpaw to join him if he killed her? He opted for a gentler choice: when she jumped at him, he simply leaned to the side, avoiding her claws. "Try again," he said mockingly.
For a moment Lightpaw wondered if he was trying to train her, but she shooed away the idea. Wanting to keep her mother safe, and frustrated by Scorndusk even more, she lunged at him with all her might, claws outstretched.

Old March 14th, 2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
For a moment Lightpaw wondered if he was trying to train her, but she shooed away the idea. Wanting to keep her mother safe, and frustrated by Scorndusk even more, she lunged at him with all her might, claws outstretched.
This time, Scorndusk was too slow; her claws scratched his cheek and left a deep cut. He hissed in pain and shook his head, dodging her next attack. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he growled.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit