Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 31st, 2019, 07:35 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

@~Silverkit~;

Darkwing starred at her. "I know a place you can go until then. Its a place where nobody but I go to.", he meowed. Cats would find her and then there wpuld be trouble. He had just met her and didn't want anything bad to happen to her.
Sweetpaw smiled. "Ok, that sounds good" she said.
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:52 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sweetpaw smiled. "Ok, that sounds good" she said.
Darkwing smiled back then instantly dropped it. He hadn't smiled in so long. He nodded and walked over to the darkest part of the territory. "Here we are.", Darkwing meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 31st, 2019, 12:01 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Darkwing smiled back then instantly dropped it. He hadn't smiled in so long. He nodded and walked over to the darkest part of the territory. "Here we are.", Darkwing meowed.
"It's really dark over here" Sweetpaw said, trying to adjust her eyes to the darkness. @GLaDOS

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 9th, 2019 at 03:37 PM.
Old June 16th, 2019, 07:50 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

{open!}

Shadefrost was sitting underneath a tree, seeming to be a bit shaken up as she reminisced about her former mate, and more importantly, her kits. She was pretty new to the Dark Forest, being one of the cats that turned on their Clans in the fight. Sadly, she died in the process, and here she was, trying to make herself home... It wasn't really working, though. It was scary here, and lonely, and now she would be stuck forever!

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 17th, 2019, 06:48 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Dusktalon stalked through the forest, tail lashing behind her. She was so positive that they were going to win, she was so sure that they would end the clans. A low growl escaped her throat as she unsheathed her claws. “Dang it!” She yowled, rearing up and scratching a tree trunk. The dark forest cat let herself drop on all-fours again, trembling with rage. We should’ve won. We should’ve won... The molly tipped her head back to look at the never ending trees, eyes wide and ears flattened. We should’ve trained them better. She dragged her gaze back to then ground, then bared her teeth. “We should’ve at least taken down Starclan, why didn’t we win? Sure, there’s more of them, but we fight better.
Orian had been searching for days for another cat like him and was starting to give up hope on finding any cat at all until he heard the voice of a female cat. Being the curios cat he is he went in the direction of the voice, sniffed the air, then realized he was near the other cat. She had yelled about not being able to destroy the clans and wanting to know why she couldn't so he decided he'd just look for someone else and started to slowly back away. Unfortunately, it's hard to avoid sticks when you can't see the ground and that was exactly the case for Orian as he made the loudest snap possible on a stick.
Old June 17th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orian had been searching for days for another cat like him and was starting to give up hope on finding any cat at all until he heard the voice of a female cat. Being the curios cat he is he went in the direction of the voice, sniffed the air, then realized he was near the other cat. She had yelled about not being able to destroy the clans and wanting to know why she couldn't so he decided he'd just look for someone else and started to slowly back away. Unfortunately, it's hard to avoid sticks when you can't see the ground and that was exactly the case for Orian as he made the loudest snap possible on a stick.
Dusktalon's head snapped up as she heard a stick break from somewhere nearby. Fur bristling, she began to stalk over to where the stick had been snapped. "Show yourself!" She snarled. "Or I'll kill you." She meant what she said, she wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone, not even her closest friend. After all, the why she was here wasn't she, because she had broken the code. She didn't mind though, she had enjoyed murdering cats while she was still alive. Dusktalon had been here for a while now, so she had begun to fade. She didn't care too much about it, there was nothing to live for in this place anyway. Teeth bared, she leapt forward, snarling viciously. She scanned the area for a few moments before resting her gaze on the tom who had begun backing away. "You can't run from me, I'll catch you either way."

Character Site

Old July 9th, 2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
"It's really dark over here" Sweetpaw said, trying to adjust her eyes to the darkness. @GLaDOS
Darkwing looked at her. He was used to the darkness after being here forever. "You get used to it. Nobody can see you from here.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 9th, 2019, 04:42 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Darkwing looked at her. He was used to the darkness after being here forever. "You get used to it. Nobody can see you from here.", he meowed.
Sweetpaw nodded. She sat down and began licking her paws.
Old July 12th, 2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Sweetpaw nodded. She sat down and began licking her paws.
Darkwing sat down and flexed his claws in and out of the ground. He noticed taht the night was almost over. "You should be heading back pretty soon.", he meowed.

Old July 12th, 2019, 04:46 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Darkwing sat down and flexed his claws in and out of the ground. He noticed taht the night was almost over. "You should be heading back pretty soon.", he meowed.
Sweetpaw looked up at Darkwing and nodded. "Yeah" she said and stood up.