Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2022, 02:14 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye-ball View Post
Cloversun smiled as Toadclaw came up to her. She sniffed the air quietly. Toadclaw of ThunderClan. "Hi Toadclaw. My name is Cloversun,"
"nice to mett you" he said rather bluntly
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:17 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Angelique View Post
Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 20

The apprentice heard a cat and tried his best to hide the missing flesh on parts of his body. It was kind of hard since they were everywhere. He focused his only eye on the warrior. What did he just ask him? "Huh?", he meowed. Ratpaw was kind of uncomfortable. He looked over as another cat came over. It was an apprentice. He dipped his head. "Oh hi! I'm Ratpaw.", he replied. He looked back at the warrior.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@SplashyLumi; @Pheasantflight;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘
Okay, he was being ignored. That was fine. [B]“Planning on wreckin' any other clans yet?””
He asked, again. A slight huff of annoying releasing from his throat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:25 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Despite her age, the willowy WindClan leader cut through the moor on swift and sure paws, leading her clan to the gathering once again as she did every gathering before. As she reached the beach, ThunderClan and ShadowClan's scents mixed with the salty tang of the ocean touched her nose before her paws touched the sand, giving her some idea of what she was walking into. Twilightstar noticed ThunderClan cats still pouring in which meant she hadn't been too far behind the forest dwellers.

Twilightstar offered no words of warning, finding no need at the moment, as she let her cats mingle while she began to make her way up the stones where she found the ever-towering Dawnstar and slighter Sparrowstar already seated. It seemed like Sparrowstar was attempting to converse with the tyrant, and even though Twilightstar was somewhat interested in seeing how that went, another called for her attention.

Veering off her original path, the lilac she-cat made her way over to the group of apprentices, green eye locked on one in particular. The WindClan leader twitched her ear in a brief but wordless greeting to the two ShadowClan apprentices but gave the majority of her attention to the actual one in trouble. "Ashpaw, I expect you have a very good reason for arriving ahead of me and the rest of WindClan." Besides the fact that it was just disrespectful and disobedient, it could be very dangerous to show up at a gathering without the support of a clan. ThunderClan Twilightstar had nothing to worry about, ShadowClan however was different.

The leader's single eye roamed over the apprentice's form noting a lack of one hair out of place and it seemed that Ashpaw had been lucky enough to find a pair of less violent Shadowclan cats. The scarred she-cat knew very well that not all ShadowClan cats were like their leader, but considering that Twilightstar held multiple scars and a missing eye thanks to Dawnstar, alongside Dawnstar's obvious lack of care for the truce, no one could blame her for being wary of all the cats who lurk in the Shadowmenace's neck of the woods. The WindClan leader waited patiently for a response from the apprentice, who'd be getting a punishment regardless of the excuse since there was no excuse for such behavior.
@Darkclaws @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin @Katulaura

[WindClan's Arrived]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 11th, 2022 at 02:26 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:26 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Bumbleflight followed along with his Clan, making sure he didn't bump into anyone but, whenever he did, he muttered a quick apology and moved on. The dark brown tabby grunted at Sparrowstar's words to them: he didn't need to be told twice. He'd much rather have a normal Gathering for once rather than a chaotic one. Granted, some morons are bound to still do the contrary, but whatever. So long as he wasn't dragged into it.

Pulling himself out of his negative thoughts, Bumbleflight a seat and looked around, wondering where his apprentices were. Had they followed along, or did one or both stay behind? Perhaps... Or perhaps they were avoiding him, which he wouldn't be surprised, but still... Shaking his head, the tabby scanned the area, hoping the Gathering would go smoothly.
@SpiritedWarrior (and open to anyone else!)

Bump me only after two days.

Old October 11th, 2022, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Oriolepaw bounced excitedly after his Clanmates. His very first Gathering! He couldn’t wait to actually see the other Clans. What would they be like? Would ShadowClan cats have real blood in their fur? Would RiverClan smell like rotten fish? Would WindClan really be so skinny that a breeze could blow them away?

He couldn’t get through the forest fast enough. A sharp rebuke from a warrior had kept him at the back of the crowd. He’d gotten so excited that he’d found his way up to almost the front of ThunderClan’s Gathering group. Apparently, that was no place for a young apprentice to be.

Finally, there they were. The Seastones. They were awe-inspiring, almost causing Oriolepaw to freeze in his tracks. The fresh scent of something salty hit his scent glands. The ocean! He fought the urge to run past the Seastones and see the beautiful expanse of water he had yet to see.

An overwhelming scent of so many cats soon overwhelmed him, blocking the smell of what he assumed to be ocean. He stumbled at the sudden onslaught of scents, not quite knowing what to do about it. The area was already packed full of so many cats!

As ThunderClan began to disperse, he looked around. Where should he go? Who should he talk to?

(Open!)
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:46 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@SplashyLumi @Witchy Angelique

"Ratpaw. Got it." Hey, maybe this would go well. He wasn't as stuffy as she had heard some of the other Shadowclan cats were. But oh, who was this? Green eyes narrowed onto the figure of a warrior she hadn't previously noted. Maybe that was part of the discomfort she had noticed in the apprentice when she first arrived. Planning on wrecking any other clans yet? What? Her eyes narrowed further, this time with slight disgust. This was the Shadowclan she was used to hearing about. "Who are you." It was less of a question and more of an accusation. She didn't like the sound of someone asking if they were planning to destroy a clan. Not when said clan could be hers.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:47 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@SplashyLumi @Witchy Angelique

"Ratpaw. Got it." Hey, maybe this would go well. He wasn't as stuffy as she had heard some of the other Shadowclan cats were. But oh, who was this? Green eyes narrowed onto the figure of a warrior she hadn't previously noted. Maybe that was part of the discomfort she had noticed in the apprentice when she first arrived. Planning on wrecking any other clans yet? What? Her eyes narrowed further, this time with slight disgust. This was the Shadowclan she was used to hearing about. "Who are you." It was less of a question and more of an accusation. She didn't like the sound of someone asking if they were planning to destroy a clan. Not when said clan could be hers.
“Names Beartooth. Nice to meet ya.” He nodded his head. {Poor Bear is in his 40's and wants to look cool infront of th apprentices}

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:50 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Leafpaw |
| She/Her |
| A long-haired fawn tabby with a white underbelly; Blue eyes |

~ Leafpaw stumbled and fell onto the beach that surrounded the seastones. The Fawn tabby looked around with clear excitement in her eyes as she looked around so a cat to sit next to, it was her first gathering and so soon after she became a apprentice.

'Looks like papa's apprentice got here first."

Leafpaw said to herself watching as Twilightstar basically scolded the other apprentice. Leafpaw then turned her head away from what was going on between the leader and Ashpaw to take a good look around the place of the gathering. Leafpaw would have happily went up to others to greet herself but everyone was talking to someone and her Mama taught her better and not to interrupt conversations! Leafpaw spotted a empty seat and sat down hoping someone would come and speak to her hopefully. ~

| [OPEN]; @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin - For Ashpaw Mention and possibly have her and Leafpaw interact |

----

| Sunpaw |
| She/Her |
| A long-furred light golden she-cat with classic tabby stripes, white paws, underbelly and tip of tail; Cold blue eyes |

~ Unlike Leafpaw, Sunpaw slowly made her way onto the beach and had watched Leafpaw fall into the sand only for her to get up and run off like nothing ever happened. Sunpaw shook her head as she surveyed the area for a place to sit. Hopefully a place that didn't have too many cats who would attempt to speak to her. Sunpaw saw a spot and made her way to it and sat down not paying any attention to Twilightstar and Ashpaw. Sunpaw glanced at the windclan cats that poured in hoping to see if her twin sister had decided to come along, I Mean Firepaw was the reason Sunpaw came this night. ~

| [OPEN; THOUGH UNLIKE LEAFPAW SHES NOT THAT KEEN TO START CONVERSION. JUST A FAIR WARNING]; @Darkclaws - For Firepaw mention |

Last edited by xavier.; October 11th, 2022 at 02:50 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 22

He was getting really uncomfortable with this warrior. He asked the same question twice. Didn't he get the hint? "No I wasn't planning on that at all. I'm only an apprentice.", he meowed, his ears went flat against his head. He scooted a little bit closer to the apprentice, but not too close. He wanted to space himself from the warrior a bit. Ratpaw looked at them. "It's fine.", he meowed in a hushed voice. He tried to be brave, but he couldn't. He looked towards Dawnstar. Could she see him?

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@SplashyLumi; @Pheasantflight;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 11th, 2022, 02:53 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~ Nightheart - She/Her - WindClan Warrior ~~

{OPEN}

Nightheart padded behind Twilightstar, keeping her mouth shut and walked to a spot open and sat down, waiting for the gathering to begin.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread