Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 10:39 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:23 AM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 05:14 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Eaglekit gave both of the kits a big smile before crouching down and taking a bite of the mouse. She let the taste linger a little in her mouth before she swallowed it. She sat back up and said, "So, how old are you guys?" She noticed that her pelt was a mess and started to groom it, not wanting to look too messy. These kits seems to be nice enough. I hope we can be friends. She glanced at the other kits with her dark green eyes.
@Puddletail @Zesty Mango

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; April 26th, 2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:38 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw forced her fur flat. She was not going to let this scrawny kit put any actual stress on her. Not only would it be a massive waste of time, but he obviously just wasn't worth it.

And stars above, he sure isn't worth getting my claws dirty! thought Sparrowpaw exasperatedly.

"Look," she replied, her jaw clenching, "shut your muzzle, and you won't have to find out, alright?"

Face it: of course he wouldn't actually shut up. He was far too dumb to know better.
"You think I'm going to shut up because you said so? HAHAH you're so funny! Oh wait you're serious." He purred in amusement.
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:44 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingkit nodded,” Sure. But I fought a warrior, before Owlfeather found me and took me off. I could have injured that Riverclan kit, if the queens weren’t watching closely!” he complained.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Eaglekit gave both of the kits a big smile before crouching down and taking a bite of the mouse. She let the taste linger a little in her mouth before she swallowed it. She sat back up and said, "So, how old are you guys?" She noticed that her pelt was a mess and started to groom it, not wanting to look too messy. These kits seems to be nice enough. I hope we can be friends. She glanced at the other kits with her dark green eyes.
@Puddletail @Zesty Mango
"We're both two moons old," he replied. "Which is why it's even more stupid that this mouse-brain tried to attack a warrior during the raid." Ribbitkit glared at his brother, remembering how scared he had been for him. He shook the thought from his mind and took another nibble of the mouse. "So, how old are you, Eaglekit?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
"We're both two moons old," he replied. "Which is why it's even more stupid that this mouse-brain tried to attack a warrior during the raid." Ribbitkit glared at his brother, remembering how scared he had been for him. He shook the thought from his mind and took another nibble of the mouse. "So, how old are you, Eaglekit?"
Croakingkit nodded,” Yeah! I can fight a warrior! I did fight a warrior!And I was about to CRUSH that warrior, until mousebrained Owlfeather stopped me!
@wolfnight

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:38 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

(Sorry for the late reply)
Eaglekit took another bite of the mouse and looked at the kits. "Oh, I'm 5 moons old." She shook her pelt, continuing to groom herself. "So, he went to battle with Riverclan," she asked, wondering why a tiny kit would do that.
@Zesty Mango @Puddletail

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:42 PM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Beau / @Ombre Party / @slushy / @Fuzzy / @Simul ]

Finally... milk! Wychkit squirmed towards the warm queen's side and the scent of milk, letting out a mewl of protest as he felt her tongue licking him and guiding him. Once he managed to squirm and latch on, her began drinking, letting out soft mewls of relief and thanks that he had finally found the source of something he didn't even realize he was looking for in the first place.
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old April 26th, 2020, 08:12 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily @Alexcentri @Undertaker @Breezefur

Icestar listened to what everyone had to say, orange eyes flicking from cat to cat. She stared at Silvermist for a long moment. It was strange, this warrior had never shown signs of insanity like this before.

"Silvermist, if you think I'm going to believe you before I believe my own deputy, or Cinderstripe for that matter, you're even crazier than you're letting on." She turned to Irisflame at her comment.

"I don't like killing clanmates, Irisflame. Believe me. But this one is clearly a danger to the clan. Besides...She must have hit her head, or gotten very, very sick. Perhaps you should put her out of her misery. Doesn't ShadowClan have deathberries specifically for putting cats out of their misery, when they're clearly suffering?" If there was ever a case for that, this might be it.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 26th, 2020, 08:22 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Undertaker @Dipper

Icestar listened as Beastspark spoke, and turned her head curiously to her companion next to her. A kit? She wasn't accepting outsiders, but she supposed a kit couldn't do any harm. It was hard to picture such a tiny, soft cat on the battlefield anyways.

"I'm sure life as a queen would suit you well," She nodded to Daintybird, her voice low. She looked back up to her deputy as he gave another report.
"We will have to be extra careful patrolling that area. Perhaps I will put extra warriors on those patrols, just in case the creature decides to show its face.

But now, I have something important to discuss with you, Beastspark. Tell me, do you enjoy serving by my side? Do you trust me as your leader? Do you understand that to lead ShadowClan effectively, the two of us must work together, and be transparent with each other?"
Her tone was serious, and her eyes were narrowed. She figured this would have been on his mind.

----

(Taking place at a different time)
@TeamRiverRipple @Spiderfrost

Icestar scented Magpiepaw, and heard the young cat's voice speak up. She turned her attention to him, eyes glinting in the darkness.
"What is it?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 26th, 2020, 08:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge wasn't really interested in getting involved at all, so he gave Irisflame a quiet nod as to not disturb anything going on and rested his head on his paws, wincing slightly at the shoulder movement.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 26th, 2020, 08:44 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

"Don't do it,Irisflame!" Silvermist pleaded,sadness clouding her gaze. "I can't loose my apprentice! I don't want to loose my family! I don't want to loose my home in ShadowClan! Please Icestar! Don't make Irisflame do this to me!" She looked from Irisflame to Icestar,then back at the ground.
@Moon Lily
@Casper
@Alexcentri
@Undertaker
Closed Thread