Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 01:28 AM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She made small, muttering sounds in her sleep as she dreamt horrid things.

Run! Run! Was all she could hear. It was a never ending nightmare. She couldn't see everything was black and red. The world was moving, she couldn't focus on one spot. Screeching and moaning filled the air. All she could do was run in place.
Blake had noticed the whimpering and to try and take away her nightmare, he got closer to her and put a comforting arm around her, still careful not to wake her up.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Blake had noticed the whimpering and to try and take away her nightmare, he got closer to her and put a comforting arm around her, still careful not to wake her up.
Feeling a warm presence the nightmare disintegrated into blackness and she slept dreamlessly until morning.
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Burnsoul

Quote:

Feeling a warm presence the nightmare disintegrated into blackness and she slept dreamlessly until morning.
'Lake had also managed to pass out, but woke up earlier in the morning and reluctantly forced himself away from Scarlett and out of bed. He stretched and tried to brush any wrinkles out of his shirt before quietly leaving the room and heading downstairs to help Barley with a fence repair.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:40 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
'Lake had also managed to pass out, but woke up earlier in the morning and reluctantly forced himself away from Scarlett and out of bed. He stretched and tried to brush any wrinkles out of his shirt before quietly leaving the room and heading downstairs to help Barley with a fence repair.
Feeling the comforting presence leave, Scar woke just in time to see the door close. She rubbed her eyes and felt,very unmotivated. She drug herself out of bed and stretched, her athletic and lithe frame. She yawned and trudged downstairs, not bothering to brush her hair or anything.
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:45 AM
Burnsoul

Quote:

Feeling the comforting presence leave, Scar woke just in time to see the door close. She rubbed her eyes and felt,very unmotivated. She drug herself out of bed and stretched, her athletic and lithe frame. She yawned and trudged downstairs, not bothering to brush her hair or anything.
Blake was wolfing down breakfast, and mumbled, "Mornin'." through a mouthful when he saw Scar.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Blake was wolfing down breakfast, and mumbled, "Mornin'." through a mouthful when he saw Scar.
She waved and flopped down at the table. She had the weirdest thing happen. She had a nightmare, then it just faded. She wouldn't talk about it of course but it kept nagging at her conscience.
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

She waved and flopped down at the table. She had the weirdest thing happen. She had a nightmare, then it just faded. She wouldn't talk about it of course but it kept nagging at her conscience.
Calamity came in the room, holding Rosie in one arm and a wooden spoon in another. When 'Lake got up to go outside, she whacked him with the spoon, saying "Nuh uh boy, you betta Clean that up, I ain't doin it for you." He picked up the bowl and washed it off in the sink. "Now shoo! Barley needs you out there fixing the fence so none of them infecteds get at the cows again!" He nodded to Scarlett. "See you later." He told her going out the door.
Calamity shook her head, smiling before she gave Scarlett a serving. "And you get your strength up. You too thin for your own good honey!"
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Calamity came in the room, holding Rosie in one arm and a wooden spoon in another. When 'Lake got up to go outside, she whacked him with the spoon, saying "Nuh uh boy, you betta Clean that up, I ain't doin it for you." He picked up the bowl and washed it off in the sink. "Now shoo! Barley needs you out there fixing the fence so none of them infecteds get at the cows again!" He nodded to Scarlett. "See you later." He told her going out the door.
Calamity shook her head, smiling before she gave Scarlett a serving. "And you get your strength up. You too thin for your own good honey!"
Scar stifled a laugh and waved to Blake. She quietly ate the food set out before her and debated how she would approach Blake about the issue. She picked up her bowl and slowly made her way to the sink and cleaned it. She struggled up the stairs where she brushed out eye long, thick hair. It took forever to get through the knots so by the time she finished, her hair was smooth as silk but her head throbbed like she had just been wacked over the head with the barrel of a rifle. She was still in the baggy sweatshirt and destroyed sweatpants so she experimentally opened the wardrobe. A pile of clothing tumbled out of the closet and buried her. She managed to dig herself out of the pile and stood up weakly. "Lily is going to kill me, isn't she?" She muttered to herself.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

Scar stifled a laugh and waved to Blake. She quietly ate the food set out before her and debated how she would approach Blake about the issue. She picked up her bowl and slowly made her way to the sink and cleaned it. She struggled up the stairs where she brushed out eye long, thick hair. It took forever to get through the knots so by the time she finished, her hair was smooth as silk but her head throbbed like she had just been wacked over the head with the barrel of a rifle. She was still in the baggy sweatshirt and destroyed sweatpants so she experimentally opened the wardrobe. A pile of clothing tumbled out of the closet and buried her. She managed to dig herself out of the pile and stood up weakly. "Lily is going to kill me, isn't she?" She muttered to herself.
At this moment, lilly walked in and gasped a delicate gasp, but instead of being angry, she squealed in excitement. "OMG! You want me to help find an outfit for you! YAY! Hmm..." She helped up Scarlett and then started digging through the clothes pile, throwing things as she went through them. "No, too frilly. Too sequiny. ERCH! Too YELLOW!" She gagged and tossed the sunshine colored shirt away, before picking up a black tank top "Mmm? I don't know, this might be too tight for your liking... Although..." She looked Scar over, "Black could look good on you... OOOH! And maybe even RED! I don't know many girls who could rock red, but Scarlett wearing scarlet could be AMAZING!!" She was bouncing happily. "Okay, so you like darker colors right?" She didn't give her time to answer before going back to digging. "I've got a GREAT idea for what you can wear that's badass, comfortable, and CUTE!"
Out in the fields, 'Lake had taken a swig of water before going back to nailing wood together next to Barley. Jade and Ghost were wrangling sheep, and Calamity had the little ones in a crib next to her as she weeded the herb garden. Everyone was working, except Phoenix, who was smoking as he watched the younger kids lazily. "Hey, we could use some help with this!" Blake called, trying to hold the aggression out of his voice. Phoenix blew a smoke ring while rolling his eyes. "I am helping dumbass. I'm watching for infecteds. I'm protecting everyone." Calamity huffed indignantly but said nothing, and'Lake held his tongue. He couldn't afford starting a fight right now.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
At this moment, lilly walked in and gasped a delicate gasp, but instead of being angry, she squealed in excitement. "OMG! You want me to help find an outfit for you! YAY! Hmm..." She helped up Scarlett and then started digging through the clothes pile, throwing things as she went through them. "No, too frilly. Too sequiny. ERCH! Too YELLOW!" She gagged and tossed the sunshine colored shirt away, before picking up a black tank top "Mmm? I don't know, this might be too tight for your liking... Although..." She looked Scar over, "Black could look good on you... OOOH! And maybe even RED! I don't know many girls who could rock red, but Scarlett wearing scarlet could be AMAZING!!" She was bouncing happily. "Okay, so you like darker colors right?" She didn't give her time to answer before going back to digging. "I've got a GREAT idea for what you can wear that's badass, comfortable, and CUTE!"
Out in the fields, 'Lake had taken a swig of water before going back to nailing wood together next to Barley. Jade and Ghost were wrangling sheep, and Calamity had the little ones in a crib next to her as she weeded the herb garden. Everyone was working, except Phoenix, who was smoking as he watched the younger kids lazily. "Hey, we could use some help with this!" Blake called, trying to hold the aggression out of his voice. Phoenix blew a smoke ring while rolling his eyes. "I am helping dumbass. I'm watching for infecteds. I'm protecting everyone." Calamity huffed indignantly but said nothing, and'Lake held his tongue. He couldn't afford starting a fight right now.
Scarlett was utterly confused. Lily was a good person but had Scarlett lost. "Uhh......errr.....aye....." she tried to interject but eventually gave up and let Lily ramble. " Umm, should I be scared? What are you going to do to me?" Scar asked, tone with slight fright. (Sorry for the short post Tired...)