Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM

Old December 21st, 2017, 10:03 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Her eyes turned icy and she backed even more against the counter, like a cornered cat. “Back off,” She said in a threatening voice.
'Lake had been at the door when he heard Scarlett saying "Back off." Not wasting a second, he tried to open the door, and finding it locked, just thought Eh, screw it. And kicked the thing in. Phoenix seemed to cower slightly and let go of Scar's wrist, only to have Blake literally drag him away by the collar of his shirt, hit him twice, and bring his head down on his knee with a loud CRACK! The fight had been nothing like the one with Ryan, it was easy and over in only a few seconds with Phoenix scurrying away holding a bloody nose in humiliation.
Shaking his head in annoyance, Blake turned to Scarlett and his demeanor changed. "You okay? Did he... Do anything? Do I need to bring him back in here and beat the living sh*t out of him?"
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
'Lake had been at the door when he heard Scarlett saying "Back off." Not wasting a second, he tried to open the door, and finding it locked, just thought Eh, screw it. And kicked the thing in. Phoenix seemed to cower slightly and let go of Scar's wrist, only to have Blake literally drag him away by the collar of his shirt, hit him twice, and bring his head down on his knee with a loud CRACK! The fight had been nothing like the one with Ryan, it was easy and over in only a few seconds with Phoenix scurrying away holding a bloody nose in humiliation.
Shaking his head in annoyance, Blake turned to Scarlett and his demeanor changed. "You okay? Did he... Do anything? Do I need to bring him back in here and beat the living sh*t out of him?"
Feeling respect for the man before her grow, she smiled. “Rewind! I forgot to get my popcorn. He didn’t do anything, just a failed attempt to seduce me. Thanks by the way,” she murmured the last part quietly, almost inaudible.
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

Feeling respect for the man before her grow, she smiled. “Rewind! I forgot to get my popcorn. He didn’t do anything, just a failed attempt to seduce me. Thanks by the way,” she murmured the last part quietly, almost inaudible.
Lake was surprised to hear the "thanks," and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh, no problem..." Then he shook his wrist grimacing, "I need to stop punching things or this hand will never heal." He half-joked
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Lake was surprised to hear the "thanks," and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh, no problem..." Then he shook his wrist grimacing, "I need to stop punching things or this hand will never heal." He half-joked
Scar slid off the counter and started walking towards him. “You should,” She said awkwardly.
Old December 30th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

Scar slid off the counter and started walking towards him. “You should,” She said awkwardly.
Blake took a nervous breath. I need to tell her. "Scarlett, you may punch me, but I have to tell you something. I--"
At that moment Ghost came through the doorway looking at the broken door with a confused expression. "What the hell happened to the door?"
"I kicked it in..." Lake rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry." Only seconds after, others started coming into the kitchen, Calamity shaking her head. "We've had you for twenty-four hours and you're already the reason we can't have nice things! LIKE DOORS!" She hit him in the head with the wooden spoon.
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Blake took a nervous breath. I need to tell her. "Scarlett, you may punch me, but I have to tell you something. I--"
At that moment Ghost came through the doorway looking at the broken door with a confused expression. "What the hell happened to the door?"
"I kicked it in..." Lake rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry." Only seconds after, others started coming into the kitchen, Calamity shaking her head. "We've had you for twenty-four hours and you're already the reason we can't have nice things! LIKE DOORS!" She hit him in the head with the wooden spoon.
Feeling oddly defensive she stepped in front of him like a wall, though considerably shorter. “It wasn’t his fault!” She yelled. “If it’s anyone’s fault it should be mine. I’m the one who wore the skinny jeans! Which led to some unwanted attention from Pheonix. Pheonix locked the door and cornered me. Blake was just doing what he always does. Keeping me safe,” she said all of this without hesitation. She glared at everyone’s in the room, her eyes like blue lava, daring anyone to object.
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

Feeling oddly defensive she stepped in front of him like a wall, though considerably shorter. “It wasn’t his fault!” She yelled. “If it’s anyone’s fault it should be mine. I’m the one who wore the skinny jeans! Which led to some unwanted attention from Pheonix. Pheonix locked the door and cornered me. Blake was just doing what he always does. Keeping me safe,” she said all of this without hesitation. She glared at everyone’s in the room, her eyes like blue lava, daring anyone to object.
Quote:
Bump~