Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2017, 12:16 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"It would be nice," Ebonymist admitted, shifting so that Lucky was more comfortable. "I heard you and Echoskip talking about my father." She said, making her way across towards a rock where she could rest. "I was born in RiverClan. My mother and grandfather are rogues." She said, getting ready to make her way up the hill again. "My father was a little overbearing, and I couldn't bear it if he tried to talk me into coming back to RiverClan. I'm happy here." Ebonymist said, walking again.
Echoskip listened, her ears twitching in silence.
Moonsplash walked over, helping to support Lucky. "So I guess that's why I never see you at gatherings." She mewed. "It's sad, that you don't get along with him and all." She mewed, glancing up at Lucky. "We're going to have to stay in RiverClan until camp is rebuilt, sadly." She sighed, continuing to walk with her.
(g'dnight)
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:17 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Heh, you keep calling Ebonymist 'Ebonyfrost'... which actually sounds a lot better.
[wHOOPS I KEEP THINKING THAT BC ITS SKY CLANS MEDCAT NAME SORRY}
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnayaDusksong View Post
@Role
Amberstorm gave the queen an uncertain glance, then after a moment's hesitation she set Owlkit and Berrykit down. "Stick close," she warned them somberly, "and if you start having trouble, immediately come to me or your mother for help. This isn't like a game of mossball -- this is serious." With that, she urged the kits forward a bit with her muzzle, then raised her head and carried on toward the exit while keeping a wary eye on them.
Whitestep followed suit. Hollykit bounded forward to catch up with Owlkit. Willowkit stayed close to Berrykit. "Do you see anywhere to shelter?" Whitestep began to grow anxious for her kit's health. What if they got too cold? What if one went into shock? What if they all got whitecough? Greencough? A final thought sent chills down her spine. What if they die? Whitestep pressed closer to her kit's wet bodies in an attempt to warm them slightly. Glancing around wildly for Goldeneye, she tripped over a raised root. Mud splattered onto her face, turning the white patch brown. Hollykit dashed over to fret over Whitestep, and she gave him a reassuring lick. Owlkit, Willowkit, and Berrykit wailed at Whitestep. "I'm okay," she murmured. Standing up slowly, she shook out her pelt and gave all four kits a lick on their head.
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Moonsplash walked over, helping to support Lucky. "So I guess that's why I never see you at gatherings." She mewed. "It's sad, that you don't get along with him and all." She mewed, glancing up at Lucky. "We're going to have to stay in RiverClan until camp is rebuilt, sadly." She sighed, continuing to walk with her.
(g'dnight)
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[wHOOPS I KEEP THINKING THAT BC ITS SKY CLANS MEDCAT NAME SORRY}
XDD No sweat, man.
--
(Goodnight!)
"Unfortunately." Ebonymist sighed, shaking her head. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. I'll keep my distance from Crowblood, and that'll be the end of that. Maybe I'll work on the camp, I don't want to be cooped up." She snorted, before they finally finished their climb. Placing Lucky on a large rock free of mud, Ebonymist stretched out. "I'm going back to fetch more of Daypaw's patients. I'll need help." She smiled at Moonsplash. "Care to help a girl out?"
"Go on Splashie, I'll be fine up here. I'll keep an eye on Lucky and the others as they come up." Echoskip piped up.
@Charmer
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:28 AM
A litle creacher.. uwu

My Mood: Pensive

@Role
Amberstorm crept out of the camp and glanced around, rain still blocking much of her vision. However, she spotted a silhouette not too far up ahead. "I can see a nearby slope!" she answered to Whitestep. "It looks just high enough to get us out of the worst of the mud and flooding." Hearing the commotion behind her she turned around and peered through the camp entrance once more. "Are you alright, Whitestep? Do you need help?"

Click Here for my Tumblr.
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk watched her, not moving until he was sure she had made it and was safe. Seeing she got to high ground safely, he crouched to jump, her words only giving him more incentive to join her. He jumped out, digging his claws deep into the root. "I got this." He told himself quietly and he pulled himself up higher until he was right next to Blackfrost. He was exhausted and completely drained of all his energy. But he stood up, struggling to keep on his paws. "We should keep going. Just to be sure." He gasped.
Blackfrost was tense, her claws sinking into the soft earth beneath her and gritting her teeth together as Crowhawk prepared to make the leap of faith for the root. She quickly went to the edge and watched as he dug into the root, seeming to gather the strength and courage to climb up and onto the safe ground above where she stood now. Once he joined the long-furred warrior at her side, she could see how exhausted he was and she wished that they could just rest here for awhile, but it was far from safe here. Blackfrost nuzzled her mate, giving his ears a soft lick of comfort as they stood there for a quiet moment. He was right, they needed to keep moving before something happened or if they were even left behind. As if the world was making the decision for them, the she-cat’s ears perked up at crumbling sound beneath them and the dirt under her paws began to shift. With all the mud and wet earth, the overhang that they stood on was breaking loose, ready to crumble into the debris-filled waters below where they had just escaped. “Move!” Blackfrost said and shoved the male forward, sending the two of them deeper into the woods as the ground that they had just stood on fell out and into the raging waters that was still raging on with the strong current that it still had.
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Blackfrost was tense, her claws sinking into the soft earth beneath her and gritting her teeth together as Crowhawk prepared to make the leap of faith for the root. She quickly went to the edge and watched as he dug into the root, seeming to gather the strength and courage to climb up and onto the safe ground above where she stood now. Once he joined the long-furred warrior at her side, she could see how exhausted he was and she wished that they could just rest here for awhile, but it was far from safe here. Blackfrost nuzzled her mate, giving his ears a soft lick of comfort as they stood there for a quiet moment. He was right, they needed to keep moving before something happened or if they were even left behind. As if the world was making the decision for them, the she-cat’s ears perked up at crumbling sound beneath them and the dirt under her paws began to shift. With all the mud and wet earth, the overhang that they stood on was breaking loose, ready to crumble into the debris-filled waters below where they had just escaped. “Move!” Blackfrost said and shoved the male forward, sending the two of them deeper into the woods as the ground that they had just stood on fell out and into the raging waters that was still raging on with the strong current that it still had.
Crowhawk just wished he could get a small break and a little rest. This was hurting him. But he had to suffer through the pain now so he wouldn't be dead in the very near future. He smiled when she licked his ear. It definitely calmed down his racing heart as this long journey to safety continued. Then he heard a cracking sound beneath him. His heart was racing entire time, but this time, it stopped. He was frozen in shock that he didn't move. It was Blackfrost that saved him, knocking him off his paws as she pushed him to safety. He quickly looked back to see if she made it and sighed in relief when he saw his team next to her. "Thanks." He gasped struggling to his paws. They could make it, but he'd have to fight through the pain that he has gone through to do it. "We gotta keep going."
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk just wished he could get a small break and a little rest. This was hurting him. But he had to suffer through the pain now so he wouldn't be dead in the very near future. He smiled when she licked his ear. It definitely calmed down his racing heart as this long journey to safety continued. Then he heard a cracking sound beneath him. His heart was racing entire time, but this time, it stopped. He was frozen in shock that he didn't move. It was Blackfrost that saved him, knocking him off his paws as she pushed him to safety. He quickly looked back to see if she made it and sighed in relief when he saw his team next to her. "Thanks." He gasped struggling to his paws. They could make it, but he'd have to fight through the pain that he has gone through to do it. "We gotta keep going."
Blackfrost laid there in the dampened grass in silence for a few moments, her eyes closed and deepened breaths slipping from her parted jaws. She was exhausted and her heart thumped so hard that it hurt and she just wanted to rest here, just for a little while longer, but to her dismay, there was danger around every corner in this forest with the flood. “No problem.” The warrior murmured, heaving herself to her paws with a tired huff coming from her, “As your mate, it’s my job to make sure you don’t get killed, silly bee-brain.” A lighthearted chuckle came from the she-cat as she lifted her head and looked towards the woods, seeing cats fleeing rather fast towards unknown land, following their higher ranked. “You’re right though, we need to keep moving before it gets away worse than it already is.” She said and placed herself beside Crowhawk, “Here, lean against me and I’ll guide you through this, okay? I can see that you’re in pain.”
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:59 AM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The small apprentice was silent, her eyes darting to cats as they rushed past them, fleeing like the whole forest was on fire. It was truly a scene that would be burned in her mind until the end of time and even now, the feeling of being surrounded by dark, murky made her eyes widen with terror, knowing that the flood could catch up with them each minute that passed. She never wanted to know that feeling again, the sense of being trapped with no air, no escape, nothing but darkness around her. Her jaws parted ever so slightly to breath in and out in short, shallow breaths, but no matter what, she did not stop in her pace. Right now, Newtpaw wanted to get away, to run away from the terror that had just happened to her. The long-furred female glanced at Lionpaw, who was close to her side, knowing that without him, she wouldn’t have had the chance of making it out of that deathtrap. She leaned against him slightly, breathing in his scent and making sure never to close sight of him. Before it got too weird though, she pulled away and looked down dully at her paws as they brushed through the muddy, dampened green grass.

His words, abrupt and without warning to her, make the apprentice jump slightly, being so deep in her own traumatized mindset. She opened her mouth, but no words seemed to be heard at first and Newtpaw didn’t know what to say - was she truly okay? She was alive and that was all that she could think of, but the apprentice knew better than to worry the tom-cat. “Yes.” Her response was quick, almost sudden, “I’m perfectly fine.” Newtpaw paused and turned her head to look back at the camp that they were leaving behind - her home. The she-cat shook her head and turned away from the scene, the horrific yowling of terror still ringing in her eardrums. She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them, looking to the path before them. She started to walk ahead, at a quickened pace. She attempted to run as fast as her fleeing clan, but alas, she could not, due to her shortened legs. Newtpaw fell back and walked alongside her friend, silent now and looking down at her paws as thoughts seemed to swarm her head and nightmares seemed to form, even though she was not sleeping.
Immediately scolding himself silently at his idiotic question, Lionpaw suspected the real answer was "no." Newtpaw simply didn't want to worry him. But Lionpaw was already worrying, and he wasn't able to stop. He looked down at her, green eyes gentle, worried, and sad. He knew this had a huge effect on the she-cat, and it wouldn't just be gone tomorrow. He vowed to stay near her as much as he could until she felt better about what happened. he didn't care how long it'd take, either.

"I'll stay by you for as long as you need, okay? I promise. I'll be by you as much as I can, for as long as you want me to." He wanted to make the small she-cat feel safe, and he hoped that the presence of her best friend would help with that. He hated that he knew the cat he was closest to was hurting like this and he couldn't just make it vanish. He felt almost helpless in that aspect, and would do whatever was needed to help Newtpaw with whatever she was feeling. When she'd jumped at his words, he couldn't feel more horrible. Maybe if he'd made to her earlier than he had; followed the voice the first time.... No, he couldn't begin to think like that again. He couldn't blame himself, either. Newtpaw wouldn't want that. He knew it was neither of theur faults, so there was no one to blame. All he could do was help her in any and every way he could, which he certainly planned on doing.
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

(This happened earlier but it didn't post eek sorry moonheart)
Redfoot's wounds stung as she climbed onto a log just barely able to hold her weight as she breathed deeply, attempting to calm herself. Her fur was drenched in murky water, and her eyes burned from trying to open them underwater. Her legs felt no stronger than twigs as she found her balance on the feeble log, scanning her surroundings as she was rushed around with the violent current. She didn't notice when the waves crashed into her, breaking apart the log. She clung onto a tree root that was poking out of the water, in shock from the impact. She knew more wounds had been created as she scraped her pelt against the tree root. She noticed a large tree branch hanging low from a nearby tree. She knew it wouldn't end up well, but it was her best option. She used all of her muscles to jump onto the tree branch. She noticed the water slowly rising and realised she didn't have much time. She leapt to a farther branch before noticing a small hill where the water hadn't reached. She took a deep breath before leaping from branch to branch, cringing as they cracked from her weight, before finally landing in the muddy ground.

@MoonHeart & Friends
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown

Last edited by ~Aesthetic~; July 27th, 2017 at 01:09 AM.
Closed Thread