Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 09:59 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Nightleap

[OPEN RP]

Nightleap scrambled, trying to help Goldeneye get the clan out of the flooding camp. She moved like a shadow through the storm, attempting to help all she could despite her exhaustion and malnourishment. The black she-cat would rather herself die than any of her clanmates; even Peachfuzz and his family,
despite their strange beliefs. It was very hard for her to see, however,
as she moved through the mud and water. Nothing would stop her though.

Sharppaw hissed as he trudged through the mud. Great, he thought. First, this stupid storm rolls in, now we lose our camp? he was a little bit away from the group, preferring not to be in a large group. He accidentally stepped in a rabbit hole, twisting his paw. Then, the mud filled up quickly, leaving his paw trapped. He tried in vain to move his paw, eyes stinging with tears. Lightning struck, frightening the apprentice.

Finally, Sharppaw got over his stubbornly independent reaction and cried for help. "Help!" he screeched, pain evident in his almost kit-like voice. "Help me! Please!"

[ @Teza ]

-------------------

Leafstorm's gray pelt was dark brown, soaked with mud and terribly messy. She wanted to stop and groom it, but knew it was neither the time nor the place. In fact, she couldn't have chosen a worse time to think about grooming her untidy fur. It was storming, a bad sign. ShadowClan's marshes were overflowing, and now they lost their home. For how long? StarClan knew.

"StarClan..." she grumbled under her breath. She hated the supposed 'good' spirits ever since they turned her down. They broke her soul, left her in disappointment. She turned to the Dark Forest Cats, her only help. They eagerly accepted Leafpaw, training her to kill. Now Leafstorm, she was plotting her revenge. Who knew when she'd strike?

<<OPEN>>

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker was relieved when their pace towards the drier land was quickened as Bumbledawn started to assist him, his paws kicking under the murky, darkened water with his own. The mud that washed into his eyes made him want to cry out in pain, but the male knew that if he did that, the cat he was saving would be lost from his grasp, so he held on. He fought through the pain and the terror inside of him, but adrenaline pumped through his veins and the warrior didn’t stop. “Almost there..” He mumbled through the warrior’s scruff, one of his paws flashing out to grip onto the land, but the mud soon broke away and the tom-cat hissed in frustration, using all the strength he had to pull Bumbledawn up and somewhat heave him up onto the drier land until the soaked warrior could get a grip. He let go of his scruff and heaved the other male’s flank with his muzzle, boosting him onto the dry surface. “Come on, pull yourself up there!” Pinewhisker shouted to Bumbledawn, “You’re almost there, I won’t let anyone drown!” There seemed to be strict fear in his tone and the tom was certain to let anyone he found live to see another day.
He kept kicking, seeing how it helped. But all the flailing and panicking tired him out so much his stamina was gone and his kicking started to lack. His stomach ached and his eyes still stung, but he kept going. Suddenly Bumbledawn started to cough, the mud finally getting free from his throat. The pain worsened but he kept going the best he could. He peaked a look at all his classmates running to help everyone, which made him feel guilty. He wanted to help but water was one of his weaknesses. He shook his head, trying to get the emotion out of his mind and keep kicking.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
Feathermist

[OPEN TO FUZZ FAMILY]
[Warning, offensive phrasing/beliefs below]

A heavily pregnant Feathermist, fear racing through her entire body, walked as fast as she could without slipping in the mud and water beneath her paws. She glanced around, searching for anyone she knew, her mother or mate preferably, but as long as she knew them it would be perfectly fine. "Great Starclan where did all this rain come from?!" she hissed aloud. The Maine-coon she-cat's coat was caked to her sides with water and mud, and she hoped that her kits were okay as she kept moving, still searching for anyone she may know. Secretly she hoped that it would be one of her family members she spotted first, as any of the undesirables' help would not be accepted by her. She was much too proud for that. If Feathermist had to, she would walk all the way to the twoleg place before she allowed any cat that wasn't cis gendered or heterosexual to help her.
As rain continued to pour from the dark skies above, Aspenfall couldn't help but feel get a sinking feeling in his chest: StarClan was not happy with the Clans. It was evident by the sliding walls of mud and the collapsed dens that this was the first of many signs to be sent their way. If we don't change soon, then all the territories will be washed away! he thought, panic fluttering in his chest like a caged bird. The giant flood had not been expected, though the rain had been relentless the past few days. He could sense the Clan had grown wary with each passing day, and now with their entire home crumbling around them, a deep terror seemed to clutch Aspenfall's heart in it's icy death grip.

Quickly, his pale green gaze swept across camp, narrowed against the harsh wind that scattered debris all over what once was the ShadowClan clearing. Most cats seemed to be managing the sludge fine, and the stronger warriors were helping those lest physically prepared get to higher ground. His eyes landed on a familiar face, and quickly the tom leaped into action. "Feathermist!" he called, the rain almost drowning out his call as he trudged through the mud, his fur sticking like a rag to his sides. Once he reached his older sister's side, the younger tom did a quick once-over, making sure that her and the kits were all right. "Where is Quietdance?" he asked, looking around to see if he could spot his sister's mate. He wasn't anywhere to be found, however, so the ShadowClan warrior turned his attention back to helping Feathermist. "Here. We need to get to higher ground," he told her, using his shoulder to help support a majority of her weight. He glanced at her, green eyes sparkling with worry. "You ready?" he asked, hoping that he would be able to get them both out and up to the territory, making himself available to come back to camp and help anyone else that needed it.

Last edited by spade; July 26th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Feathermist!" Echoskip spotted her sister, stepping forward before hearing the kit. Her head snapped over to stare at the kitten and she was conflicted. She had to help her sister, but the kitten was so helpless. She began breathing heavily, unsure of who to help first. Then, she made her decision. "I'm coming, Daturakit!" She called out, stumbling towards the small kitten and picking her up. Holding her up high, Echoskip looked over at Moonsplash. "We gotta go help Feathermist." She called over, her voice muffled by the kit's fur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Moonsplash followed Echoskip's gaze, her pounding heart was slowly becoming normally paced again. The she-cat saw the deputy, nodding to her mates words. "It seems like the safest option, i'll help you." Moonsplash mewed, nodding her head. Her tail was lashing as she hoped one of Echoskip's family members didn't come up, as she hated always lying about their love. "I don't think so." She mewed, worry edging her tone. "Neither could I, he's a great cat, keeping us a secret and being so kind and all.." she mewed, concern was on her features as she looked behind her. Though it meant more lying, Moonsplash greatly appreciated the tom. He was the one granting the same-sex couple beautiful little kits which, even though they weren't hers, she'd love with all her heart. They were friends, Moonsplash reminded herself when she first met him and she'd felt jealous, but it was clear to her in the present. He was a good, friendly cat. Moonsplash wasn't used to feeling so, frightened, meek. "We'd better go before the waterises more!" She mewed, gently helping her mate make her way towards their destination.
Echoskip nodded, still holding the kit in her jaws.
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:04 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''There's no one there.'' A deep voice echoed, rather darkly than he intended. He was running past the black she cat, almost bumping into her. He found it absolutely insane that she was sticking back instead of helping herself! Didn't she want to live? The tom shook his head, his bent tail tip twitching as he wanted to live. He wanted to run. Water never suited him, even if he enjoyed an occasional swim, but this was insane. The downpour was real. They were being evacuated from their home, and it worried him. ''You have to escape!'' Sure, helping kits were a priority, and Grizzlyprint would had done it himself, but panicking was another thing. Everyone was panicking. Everyone was running for their life. Grizzlyprint didn't want to come off as being...well, selfish. Because he wasn't. He was a sufficient tom that was very independent. He hardly ever needed anything from his clan, but once bumping into this she cat. Like literally bumping into her.Trying to push past her, brushing past her to escape himself, but he kept running. His eyes looked back at her, but he turned heel and he sped off. Danger was beyond the matter. Grizzlyprint hardly panicked...but this was an issue to panic about.
Spiderlegs perked her ears and turned her head at the tom who had ran into her. She strained to hear what he was saying over the fleeing cats around them. She then frowned as she heard what he had to say. "Oh..." She said simply. "Then I suppose I need to leave," she said without much feeling in her voice. There was rushing water around the pair and thick, sticky mud. With her lame leg, Spiderlegs was unsure if she would make it out. However, she knew she had to try. The smaller warrior turned around and took a leap into the open, but her paws got stuck. The mud was up to her mind leg region. As she sloshed around trying to make it to the higher ground all the other cats were going to, she looked at the tom who seemed to have an attitude at that moment. She saw he was fleeing like a scared little kit, which made her chuckle a bit. She eventually made it to an incline, but water and mud slid down the hill, which blocked her path. Spiderlegs took a leap, but her leg got caught, so her body just plopped only a few inches from her previous spot. She began to drag herself up the hill as mud and water filled her eyes and ears. She coughed for breath as she continued, but she only had one back leg to push herself with, and it wasn't even her dominant leg in the first place. Spiderlegs prayed to star clan that she would make it because surely she had a higher purpose than this.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
With Crowhawk nudging her outside of the den, Blackfrost hurried out into the open, greeted by the pure chaos and terror that laid out before them - cats flailing in terror as water engulfed them, swallowing them up like a monster of darkness, queens fleeing through the mud as kittens squealed in their jaws. It was terrible and it made the black-and-white she-cat shake in horror, but she wanted to get her mate to safety first. “Come on, I need to get you to higher ground with the others and then I need to help them.” She urged the male, looking to her mate with fear and desperation lurking within her emerald eyes, “I cannot lose you like everyone else..” Blackfrost noticed the ground crumbling out beneath her and the warrior uttered yelp of horror as she was sent into the cold, deep and darkened water.
If Crowhawk though the den was bad, it was terrible in the Clearing. He watched in pure horror. All the cats acting like this, all this water flooding the camp. It was nothing like he had ever seen before. He then turned to Blackfrost who was trying to get him out, but he didn't budge and shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere without you." He told her, then watched in horror as she sank below the water. Wasting not time, he went down under with her and helped her break above the surface. He was not about to lose her. It was too early.
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

The redish brown tom meowed loudly and caughed afterwards . He sat down and lifted his paw that was broke. Hi licked it and caughed again from the water his ears perked up when he saw other cats helping each other . He slowed his breathing ' I'll try it even tho no one will come to help me ' redfeather thought. And he meowed so loud saying " help me please *caughs* please my paw is broke please!!!*caughs* " he said feeling desperate for once in his life.

( @ starfall please redfeather need help )

Last edited by Leucos; July 26th, 2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The golden brown tom was frantically looking around. He hadn't rushed to the entrance like many others, because he knew of a certain cat who, if she was caught in the deep waters, would have a very, very hard time getting out. He pushed past cats in search of his best friend. He was panicking. He didn't know what he'd do if he lost her. He almost wasn't looking thoroughly, feeling such a desperate need to hurry up and find her. He couldn't let her get hurt. He had to make sure she got out.

Lionpaw pushed past yet another cat, coming to an abrupt halt as he reached the waters that deepened greatly. That's when he heard it.
"Lionpaw!"
He thought he heard his name. He stopped completely, still and straining his ears. He couldn't be imagining. He couldn't be hearing things. It was even her voice. Then he heard it again, more clearly.
"Lionpaw, help me!"
He immediately sprang into action, taking no time to think about his weak ability to swim or how much he disliked water. He kicked his legs, head toward the direction the voice had come from. Then he saw her.

She was clinging desperately to a branch, coughing violently. "Newtpaw!" He'd never yowled so loudly, and he'd never felt so much adrenaline pumping through his veins. Suddenly, his tired legs gained so much more strength, and he felt almost numb the the cold. He kicked his legs through the water wildly, finally reaching the branch that was stranded in the deep water. He leapt onto it, taking no time to speak as he took a deep breath and grasped Newtpaw's wet neck scruff. He leapt back into the water, seeing no way around swimming back, and tried his absolute best to keep Newtoaw's head above water. His own went under a couple of times, but he couldn't care less.
Finally, he reached the end of the deeps waters, where the water was shalloe and barely reaching the tops of his toes. Lionpaw gently put Newtpaw back on the ground, letting go of her scruff, before letting out a string of violent coughs. Breathing heavily, he nudged Nestpaw in encouragement to begin running towards safety. "Are you okay, Newtpaw?" He asked shakily as he made sure to stay by her side. Another cough escaped him, hurting his raw throat. He had saved her. She was okay. That was all that mattered. Newtpaw was okay.

Newtpaw didn’t know what to do, her eyes were forced shut as she dug her claws into the branch, but the wet material was slowly breaking under her paws force and she knew that her makeshift holder wouldn’t last much long. Then, a voice rang out through the terror and water that stung the small cat’s ears - it was her name being yelled by a familiar voice. It made her lift her muzzle up and yowl again, her tone pained and almost to the point of crying, “Lionpaw!” The apprentice whimpered out and she hugged the branch like a lifeline until the water around her seemed to shift and a pair of jaws gripped the back of her neck and the she-cat was yanked away from the branch, a force pulling her to safety. Her muzzle dipped under the water a little bit now and then, but overall, she was able to breath as she kicked her shorted legs in assistance to help get them to drier land. All of this made the poor apprentice want to curl up and cry, this was overwhelming and terrifying to her in every way possible - especially with her problem in her form.

Soon enough, there was solid ground under her as Lionpaw rested her on the dampened grass and Newtpaw collapsed on the surface, her paws weak and heavy underneath her as she coughed out mouthfuls of water that made her feel sick and horrible inside. She could hear the violent coughing of Lionpaw beside her that soon turned to heavy breathing before he nudged her, urging the small apprentice to get moving with the rest of the fleeing clan. His words were muffled in her ears as she was overwhelmed and driven to slight shock over the whole experience. The small apprentice nodded to his words, too scared and shakingly cold to talk at the moment. Tears brimmed in the corners of her eyes and she buried her muzzle into the tom-cat’s neck, whimpering in terror. “L-Lionpaw.. I’m so scared..” The words were small, like a kitten and it was the first time that Newtpaw wasn’t the confident cat she always was - no, now she was terrified beyond belief.
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
[open]
The sounds were deafening. The storm, the cats, the water. It was all too much. Marshfur cowered in a corner of the camp, blinded by torrents of water cascading down her face. She didn't know where she was, she couldn't see. All she heard was the thundering storm and the commotion of cats scrambling out of the camp. Her legs were frozen, she couldn't move, just blindly and blankly stare at the blur of things she couldn't quite comprehend. Water and mud and debris sloshed around her paws, but she didn't notice it. She was panicking. Marshfur couldn't make herself move. Her mind was racing and she was telling herself to just move, or shout, or something, but her body wouldn't listen. Memories flashed in her head. The flooding of the caves.

Her mother. Her only sister. They had both died that dreadful day when the Clans were flushed from their cave homes. Marshfur looked at her paws. Was it her destiny to have a fate like that, too? Is that what StarClan wanted? The water was getting higher by the second, and still, she didn't move. Frozen. She couldn't move. The sounds of the storm starting to become overwhelming, the shouts of Clanmates nothing but a whisper compared to it. It came to Marshfur that she wasn't moving because she didn't want to. She wanted to stay here while the water engulfed her. She had to. It was her fate. That's all she could think. It was happening again because she had to be with her family. If anything she took steps backwards, the water starting to eat at her legs.
[Hello ]

The golden warrior let out a few shaky breaths, his blue orbs wide with fear, nothing but pure fear. He tredged through the mud, it was already past his ankles, and it was steadily rising. His ears were flat against his head, he had heard stories of the legendary flood, it ate away at the clans and swallowed many cats lives, but he never thought he'd actually have to experience it first-hand. A few of his ancestors had drowned in that flood, and he didn't plan on following in their footsteps on that tale, but, with his legs being in the state that's they were he had a sickening feeling that maybe he wouldn't be able to outrun his fate this time. Morningpath clutched his jaw and was about to give up before he saw a molly stepping back, in some sort of panicking state. His body then moved on its own, he made his way to the brown molly and shoved her forward, head butting her in the behind. He then roughly bit her scruff and dragged her forward, anger blazing in his blue orbs "What in Starclan name are you doing you mousebrain?!" he snapped through fur. As soon as they were a little farther from the rising water than before he spit her out and lashed his tail, although the fear was still there anger as steadily beginning to take over "You idiot!" he snapped, he wasn't sure what else to say, it was true after all.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:11 PM
chirps

[Open]

Startled away by the sudden downpour of rain, Redpaw quickly scooted out of the apprentices den right as the roof collapsed in. Her eyes widened with panic, her heart hammering against her chest as she spun around quickly. She quickly took note of the utter chaos that had erupted like waves among her Clanmates, yowls and cries echoing up into their dark surroundings. The young she-cat couldn't spot any of her friends, or her mentor, and terror quickly took ahold of her. She was frozen, fur fluffed up and claws unsheathed as if prepared to take on an enemy that was simply invisible to every other cat. The mud clung to every inch of her pelt, weighing her down as if there was a physical threat facing her. After a few moments, the dark furred tabby managed to snap herself out of the catatonic state, leaping out of the place where she had been standing - and slowly had started to sink.

"Appledash? Lemontuft?" she called, her shrill voice barely reaching an audible tone as the landslide continued all around her. Of course, no voice met her as an answer, and shiver passed down her spine as she kept moving, trying to keep her paws from slipping in the sticky brown sludge. Her adoptive mother and mentor were nowhere to be found as her gaze swept the clearing, and the apprentice continued to weave in an out of the evacuating cats, searching for just one familiar face in the sea of terrified bodies.
Closed Thread