Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by alec
Today 03:18 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(My mom exited all my stuff, including the reply I was writing -3-. And yes, adorable awkwardness)
"Yeah." Needlescar meowed, remembering the silence plaguing the normally loud gathering. "I know! Besides the stereotypes, it's nice. We don't get too much drama, and we've got good prey!" She chirped, the atmosphere lightening as the conversation continued. Much better than silence. The water was behind them by now, the trail still strong as they followed it. She looked over at him, a goofy tilted smile on her face. He seemed embarrassed, but then again so was Needlescar. For some reason she couldn't quite come to terms with. She gazed around, curious about their surroundings. She wasn't very skilled in social situations and wondered if she was doing the right things during the conversation. Needlescar pricked her ears, turning her gaze to rest on him again. For some reason he attracted her eyes. "T-Thanks." She replied, "Yeah, I guess so." She wasn't prepared for his next words, blushing harder. "Thank you, nobody's ever said that to me before." She replied honestly, purring. Her backstory was average, boring. "You've got one." She replied, a silly smile appearing on her face as she nudged him. Her eyes glittered warmly, relating to the having few friends part. Needlescar wasn't an.. extroverted, cat. Preferring to stay in the shadows instead of in the spotlight. She tilted her head when he grew silent, deciding not to push. His response made her skeptical, but she shrugged. "I know you're not telling the full truth, but I won't push." She mewed, respecting his desision. She herself hadn't told her whole story, so why should he have to? Though, curiosity was growing inside of her.
Pinewhisker nodded ever so slightly to her words. “We are thankful that Starclan has been merciful to us these past moons..except now.” He murmured, looking back to the distant flooded camp that was slowly growing farther and farther away with each step they took. He noticed her looking at him with a smile, which made the tom smile back, such things were contagious, like laughter and such else. The brown-furred warrior wondered if they were any closer to joining up with the rest of Shadowclan, but he didn’t worry about that now. To be honest, the tom preferred that they were alone and not bothered by any other cat, it was relaxing and it was the longest conversation he had ever had with anyone in his life. Pinewhisker gave a soft chuckle, looking at Needlescar with a twitch of his whiskers. “No problem.” He purred, his voice soft and soothing to the ears, “Never, huh? It’ll take a couple moons, but I’ll make sure to make up for all the lost compliments you deserved.” Pinewhisker was no charmer and far from a lady’s tom, for that matter. He just spoke from the heart and did what he thought was right. The lean, young warrior couldn’t help but peer at her with a kindhearted smile still present as she claimed to be his friend, which warmed his heart. “No doubt about it.” He said, playfully nudging her back with an amused chuckle once more. Needlescar was smart though and he wasn’t surprised when she noticed the hesitance in his words and knew that he wasn’t telling the truth. The tom-cat blinked up at the sky, thinking for a moment with a pensive expression. “Did you ever hear about the forest fire that went through the Thunderclan camp many moons ago?” Pinewhisker asked her, saying nothing more after that, only looking off with many thoughts on his mind.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

{ open }

Whitepaw clung to the tree, the rising waters engulfing the trunk of it. He climbed up, trying to get higher above the waters. His white pelt soaked, muddy. He made a leap of faith, and his claws sunk into the wet, mossy branch. He scrambled to get on top of it, but he couldn't do it. "Help! Somebody!" He cried, looking down at the murky, rushing water. He tried and tried but his paws began to slip, and he felt helpless. "Mama! Goldeneye! Honeythistle! Northernpaw! Duskshine!" All the names he knew he called in a desperate attempt to save himself. He felt his paws slip more, and he scrambled them up, but only just a little, before they began to slip again
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:03 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( @Wyldfire ))
(( I don't know what I'm doing so I'm just going to mention you, not do the longest post, and hope this all doesn't go to hell ))

Goldeneye was still glancing around for any cat that needed help. He was almost planning on ditching everyone else and getting Halestar, but that thought made him sound like he was a pathetic coward that clung to the leader. He didn't want to be like that, after all, if he became leader, what was he supposed to do? Go crying to the other clans? No. He would not do that. He was strong. The deputy glanced around for any cats that needed assistance that weren't getting any. Upon not seeing anyone, he decided to look around for Tempestjay. Sure, he didn't want to exactly look for a cat who had his own problems probably, but Golden was going to do it anyways. The Tom had saved Golden from drowning anyways, and if that wasn't something to be grateful for, he didn't know what was. Taking a deep breath, he looked around through the crowd, trying to watch for others too, but mostly looking for Tempest, his golden and green eyes darting back and forth as he looked around.

[ I never know what I'm doing ]

Tempest was panting heavily. The rain pelting his side liek tiny Ickes falling down from starclan. It almost hurt how powerful the rain was pelting agasint his side. He had left echoskip in the safe care of her true mate while he went to discover where golden had got himself stuck. Just than the brown tabby appeared across the ditch. A river of panicked felines in between them. Regardless of how he felt about him, tempest still slighty cared wether or not he was trampled to death or drowning. So he slipped down the side of the ditch using his long legs as a an advantage. Than taking a breath he leapt into the stampede of cats. Slipping in between them likes a snake through Reed's. Mud splattered up into his face and eyes. And he sneezed. Stopping to do so he felt a crushing weight in his hip and suddenly he cried out. Rolling over onto the ground, a sinking into the mud as cats leapt over his body. Than slowly he pulled himself onto her paws and ducked under the mass of cats running. The pain in his hip was growing worse but he sinew if he stayed here he would be left behind and everyone would leave him to die. So he suddnely shot up, bunching his muscles and allowing himself to build the strength. Than once he was up he studied the situation. Feeling cats shoulder into him and butt into all parts of his body. Than he forced himself across the river of felines until he was on the other end of the ditch. Once he hreached the other side he plopped himself onto the mud panting heavily. A trickle of blood down from above his eye, "Goldeneye!" he cried out, "Goldeneye!"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 29th, 2017, 10:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker nodded ever so slightly to her words. “We are thankful that Starclan has been merciful to us these past moons..except now.” He murmured, looking back to the distant flooded camp that was slowly growing farther and farther away with each step they took. He noticed her looking at him with a smile, which made the tom smile back, such things were contagious, like laughter and such else. The brown-furred warrior wondered if they were any closer to joining up with the rest of Shadowclan, but he didn’t worry about that now. To be honest, the tom preferred that they were alone and not bothered by any other cat, it was relaxing and it was the longest conversation he had ever had with anyone in his life. Pinewhisker gave a soft chuckle, looking at Needlescar with a twitch of his whiskers. “No problem.” He purred, his voice soft and soothing to the ears, “Never, huh? It’ll take a couple moons, but I’ll make sure to make up for all the lost compliments you deserved.” Pinewhisker was no charmer and far from a lady’s tom, for that matter. He just spoke from the heart and did what he thought was right. The lean, young warrior couldn’t help but peer at her with a kindhearted smile still present as she claimed to be his friend, which warmed his heart. “No doubt about it.” He said, playfully nudging her back with an amused chuckle once more. Needlescar was smart though and he wasn’t surprised when she noticed the hesitance in his words and knew that he wasn’t telling the truth. The tom-cat blinked up at the sky, thinking for a moment with a pensive expression. “Did you ever hear about the forest fire that went through the Thunderclan camp many moons ago?” Pinewhisker asked her, saying nothing more after that, only looking off with many thoughts on his mind.
Needlescar continued on, still slightly leaning on him to help balance Pinewhisker. "Yes, it's been so calm until this past moon or so." She agreed, nodding her head. She turned to see the camp, the water glistening. As crazy as it sounded, Needlescar felt if the water could talk it'd be mocking them while it destroyed their home. Swallowing the odd feeling, she returned her gaze to the path. She let her thoughts wander, tail swaying and pelt dripping with rain. "I hope we get to the others soon!" She mewed, her voice containing slight worry. The scent-trail was still strong, but what if it was a trick or something? No! That's mouse-brained. She thought, feeling stupid for considering it. Pinewhisker was one of her closest friends, and they'd just met! She met his gaze, her head slightly tilting. She smiled in responce, which she seemed to be doing alot. "Never." She confirmed. "Well thank you, i'll return the favor." She chuckled, sincerity in her words. Lots of compliments were in their future, she could feel it. Needlescar hadn't ever felt connected to a cat, a tom at least, like this and she intended to make it last. The small cat pricked her ears, paws moving without thought. She meant it, when she said she was his friend. Who would talk about being someones friend and not meaning it? She chuckled lightly, her awkward self-conciousness seeming to be lifted around him. She listened curiously for anything he'd say, which she didn't do with many. He blinked at her after she said she knew he was holding back, and she was ready to comfort him. She thought for a moment, trying to recall. "I've heard a couple stories of it, not much though." She replied honestly, a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Why?" She asked, tilting her head.
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:35 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
(previous question?)
(by "previous question," do you mean the "previous offer" part of my post? he meant when he offered for her to lean on him)

@starfall @monfang @Royal
Following quickly after the white warrior, Bearblaze made the quick decision to stick by her, Lambpaw, and the apprentice he had yet to learn the name of. When the molly, Sheepface as he'd learned, gave him a pleading look, he stepped forward. "Yes. The Clan seems to be moving pretty quickly, so I suggest we get moving and follow them." Although he wasn't usually good at giving orders either, he would if he had to and was the kind of cat that normally worked well under pressure and in stressful situations such as this. He turned in the direction of the fleeing Clancats, amber gaze turning to his companions. He'd wait for them to go first and bring up the rear; he wanted to make sure no one stumbled and fell behind. Plus, the water was slowly getting closer and he didn't want anyone to get pulled in if they did fall behind.

Last edited by 217; July 29th, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@✨Blue Wishes✨

From atop her stone perch, Lucky heard the voice of a cat calling to the clan saying that everyone should make their way to Riverclan territory. Cats began to move in a tide again, their paws making sucking sounds as they trudged through the muddy ground. Now Lucky was afraid all over again, she hadn't seen Daypaw or the warrior Ebonymist since they brought her to this rock to wait while the two of them left to help other cats in the medicine den. Lucky's wounds had begun to bother her fiercely here in the rain and damp, and she wasn't sure what would happen if she tried to trek through the mud if Daypaw didn't even think it was safe for her to leave the medicine den to walk in the camp clearing. Cats began to file past her, and Lucky was torn between a fear of speaking to any cats besides the two who already knew she was a "kittypet" in Shadowclan's territory, and her fear of being left behind. "C-can anyone help me?" Lucky squeaked timidly, "I can't move. I'm hurt." She scanned the crowd for Daypaw or Ebonymist again. "Help? Please?"

Last edited by Charmer; July 30th, 2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 11:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@starfall @monfang @Fawn

Antlerpaw looked at the other Tom. Shivering close to lambpaws side. Her fluffy fur pressing to her sides and revealing her ribs. Exhausted and freezing she pressed closer to her best friend. Ducking next to him to avoid the rain pelting her sides and chest. She could feel her weight shifting due to the lumps of wet saggy fur under her belly. And she was sure it would drag her down. "I'll get trampled!" she whimpered. Shying away from the edge of the ditch conciously. "I'm so short they will walk right over me! We can find another way!" commented the small little apprentice, sneezing from the cold rain.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 29th, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Thistlefur was stumped, trying to rack his brain of where the waundering molly couldve gone. A glimmer of a fameliar place flashed in his mind. Ravenwing and Sky's! His hazel eyes lit up. "I think I have an idea Ravenflighr, but you must promise to never tell anyone ever, okay?" He ssked, feeling a little wary. "Also be prepared to fight for her..." Last time he had seen Ravenwing, he had told them to get off his land.
The tom gazed at Thistlefur, eyes wide as he was told never to talk about whatever the tom was about to bring up, to anyone. He gave a nod though, as he really wanted his mate back. "I won't talk about it to anyone, just tell me!" Ravenflight mewed, ears perking a tad as he was told that he would most likely have to fight to get her back, this meant that she was with someone else, probably not as mate but still. If he had to do this to see Ivybreeze again, this was something he would sure not back away from "S, are you gonna tell me, yes or no?" He asked, getting rather impatient.
Old July 29th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom gazed at Thistlefur, eyes wide as he was told never to talk about whatever the tom was about to bring up, to anyone. He gave a nod though, as he really wanted his mate back. "I won't talk about it to anyone, just tell me!" Ravenflight mewed, ears perking a tad as he was told that he would most likely have to fight to get her back, this meant that she was with someone else, probably not as mate but still. If he had to do this to see Ivybreeze again, this was something he would sure not back away from "S, are you gonna tell me, yes or no?" He asked, getting rather impatient.
Thistlefur cuffed him around the ears. "Reward comes to those who wait." He reminded him before turning around and licking his fur, trying his best to get the mud off before flicking his tail, a gesture that he would and that Ravenflight needed to follow him. "Its going to be a long walk; just a warning." He said as he walked farther away from the rest of the clan.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 29th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Needlescar continued on, still slightly leaning on him to help balance Pinewhisker. "Yes, it's been so calm until this past moon or so." She agreed, nodding her head. She turned to see the camp, the water glistening. As crazy as it sounded, Needlescar felt if the water could talk it'd be mocking them while it destroyed their home. Swallowing the odd feeling, she returned her gaze to the path. She let her thoughts wander, tail swaying and pelt dripping with rain. "I hope we get to the others soon!" She mewed, her voice containing slight worry. The scent-trail was still strong, but what if it was a trick or something? No! That's mouse-brained. She thought, feeling stupid for considering it. Pinewhisker was one of her closest friends, and they'd just met! She met his gaze, her head slightly tilting. She smiled in responce, which she seemed to be doing alot. "Never." She confirmed. "Well thank you, i'll return the favor." She chuckled, sincerity in her words. Lots of compliments were in their future, she could feel it. Needlescar hadn't ever felt connected to a cat, a tom at least, like this and she intended to make it last. The small cat pricked her ears, paws moving without thought. She meant it, when she said she was his friend. Who would talk about being someones friend and not meaning it? She chuckled lightly, her awkward self-conciousness seeming to be lifted around him. She listened curiously for anything he'd say, which she didn't do with many. He blinked at her after she said she knew he was holding back, and she was ready to comfort him. She thought for a moment, trying to recall. "I've heard a couple stories of it, not much though." She replied honestly, a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Why?" She asked, tilting her head.
The brown-furred male was silent for a few moments when she asked why he had brought up the fire that happened so long ago and he knew now that there was no going back from telling her this story of his youth. “I was born and raised in Thunderclan by two loving parents along with younger, adorable siblings.” He began, not looking at her as he spoke, “I was the oldest and the strongest of my litter and my parents always loved how kind and positive I was towards others - I was their proud eldest son and they knew I had a bright future ahead of me, even though I was still much too young and that I hardly knew how the world worked.” He blinked down at his paws as he limped along through the path as the two of them kept heading on their way. “I don’t remember how old I was nor what had happened to cause such a thing, but I remember smoke, lots of it and painful little sparks.” The lean warrior quietly thought back as much as he could before continuing. His tail swished behind him and with each word, he feared that Needlescar would leave him because of his past. She deserved to know though, in his eyes.

“I remember my mother handing me my younger sister and telling me to follow her as my father and her lead us into the forest, in attempt the fire that was spreading quickly through the area. I can still imagine the blazing orange and red that covered the trees and grass around me with each step.” Pinewhisker shook his head and gave a small shake of his pelt, “Once we were far away from the camp, my father decided to go back and see if there was anyone that was still trapped and he wanted to save them. My mother, hesitant, agreed and guided me, with my younger sister hanging from my jaws, through the undergrowth.” He said, pausing once more before continuing, “Suddenly, a tree, caught up in flames, fell in front of us and my mother had to quickly find us a safer route as the flames were beginning to reach closer and closer to us. In a fit of desperation, she picked me up along with my sister and raced through the forest, finding a small incline of dirt.” Pinewhisker was beginning to tell this story without stopping now and he wondered if this was too much, “She climbed up the dirt, setting up down in the grass, when a tree branch fell between us, casting my mother back from where she originally was. She told me to take my sister far from here, away from the fire.” He glanced at Needlescar, “And I did, I ran and ran until I couldn’t any longer, until my paws ached and suddenly, I found myself slowly blacking out - I collapsed.” Another sigh came from him before the warrior spoke again.

“The next thing I know, I wake up in the Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Den.” Pinewhisker murmured, “They patched me up, saved my life. My sister..” He grew silent for a few seconds, “Too much smoke in her tiny lungs, they told me and from that day on, I was raised here, nobody knew my birth clan, nobody knew who I was - I just gave my loyalty to this clan, knowing that my family was gone, I had nothing to go back to in Thunderclan.” Pinewhisker then stopped talking and limped ahead, assuming that Needlescar would be shocked and disgusted or something like that.
Closed Thread