Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 07:26 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:26 AM
[P] Wherever I am, Chaos...
Last post by sock
Today 07:18 AM
Paying for art!
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:18 AM
Turtlepaw's Training...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:17 AM

Old July 6th, 2018, 09:13 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Taking a step closer, Maplefur realized that while she initially thought the loner was on Riverclan territory, he was, in fact, on the Thunderclan side of the border. Most likely, the prey the stranger was eating was from within their borders. The molly sighed; she hadn't yet have to tell a stranger off from Thunderclan territory, and she really wasn't looking for a fight right now. She settled for simply telling the tom not to do it again. "Hey, you got that prey from Thunderclan territory. I'm sure you can smell the markers?" The calico hesitated for a moment, waiting in case the stranger couldn't, in fact, smell the overwhelming scent of Thunderclan mingled with Riverclan. Who knew, maybe he had no sense of smell, like how some cats were deaf or blind. After a brief pause, however, she continued speaking. "Well, that's to mark our territory. And if you do cross onto our territory- which you shouldn't by the way, if it were one of my clanmates who found you, they probably would've attacked you instead of talking to you like I am... Anyways, if you do come onto Thunderclan land, you can't hunt our prey. We need that for our kits, elders, and queens." She frowned, waiting for the stranger to speak. He hadn't said anything yet to her previous greeting- what if he was mute? Or deaf? She hoped that wasn't the case, or else explaining the situation would be much harder.
Fire didnt care and kept on getting prey for himself.

see you around wco <3
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Fire didnt care and kept on getting prey for himself.
Maplefur couldn't help but feel a little irritated; was he just ignoring her, or did he not care? Either way, the tom obviously wasn't going to listen. She'd just give him one more warning... "Hey, I'm serious. If you continue hunting here, I'll have no choice but to chase you off." The molly stepped in front of the stranger, giving him a hard stare. Hopefully he'd see she wasn't joking around and that she would act on her words should she need to. "I am Maplefur, warrior of Thunderclan," she spoke once again, hoping that maybe these commanding and empowering words would snap the tom to his senses.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:28 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Maplefur couldn't help but feel a little irritated; was he just ignoring her, or did he not care? Either way, the tom obviously wasn't going to listen. She'd just give him one more warning... "Hey, I'm serious. If you continue hunting here, I'll have no choice but to chase you off." The molly stepped in front of the stranger, giving him a hard stare. Hopefully he'd see she wasn't joking around and that she would act on her words should she need to. "I am Maplefur, warrior of Thunderclan," she spoke once again, hoping that maybe these commanding and empowering words would snap the tom to his senses.
Fire just looked at her and kept on eating the prey

see you around wco <3
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Fire just looked at her and kept on eating the prey
(I'm headed to bed- I'll respond to the next one in the morning)

Maplefur sat down, staring at the tom with annoyance plain in her eyes. "You can eat that, I guess, but no more hunting on our land after that. And if anyone starts coming, you need to leave. I'll have my ear chewed off if they know I didn't chase you off straight away," the she-cat grumbled. Maple wasn't a grumpy cat, but the way this stranger just sat, ignoring her, was rubbing her the wrong way. Her tail-tip flicked behind her, a nervous habit of hers. She really was worried about being found with this strange tom and getting in trouble for it. Why was she risking herself, anyways? It's not like this cat was being kind to her or anything. Still, she couldn't bring herself to attack him when he hadn't shown any signs of aggression to her.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:47 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
(I'm headed to bed- I'll respond to the next one in the morning)

Maplefur sat down, staring at the tom with annoyance plain in her eyes. "You can eat that, I guess, but no more hunting on our land after that. And if anyone starts coming, you need to leave. I'll have my ear chewed off if they know I didn't chase you off straight away," the she-cat grumbled. Maple wasn't a grumpy cat, but the way this stranger just sat, ignoring her, was rubbing her the wrong way. Her tail-tip flicked behind her, a nervous habit of hers. She really was worried about being found with this strange tom and getting in trouble for it. Why was she risking herself, anyways? It's not like this cat was being kind to her or anything. Still, she couldn't bring herself to attack him when he hadn't shown any signs of aggression to her.
Fire had gulped down his last bit of prey and said "Man you are weak I would of chased my self off but you didnt" Then he went and climbed a tree and began to sleep in it.

see you around wco <3
Old July 7th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Fire had gulped down his last bit of prey and said "Man you are weak I would of chased my self off but you didnt" Then he went and climbed a tree and began to sleep in it.
Maplefur lashed her tail a single time before taking a deep breath; she wasn't the kind to lash out in anger and she wouldn't let some strange loner make her fall to that kind of behavior. "I wouldn't call me weak when you haven't fought me. With my training, I could send you packing within moments," she called up into the tree. "Besides, not wanting to bring harm to others unless necessary doesn't make you weak, and you're mouse-brained if you think that way." She decided then and there that she'd be making this tom leave the territory, even if she had to become a little forceful. "Now, unless you want to go up against my warrior training, I'd suggest you climb down out of that tree and leave Thunderclan territory."

|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:40 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Maplefur lashed her tail a single time before taking a deep breath; she wasn't the kind to lash out in anger and she wouldn't let some strange loner make her fall to that kind of behavior. "I wouldn't call me weak when you haven't fought me. With my training, I could send you packing within moments," she called up into the tree. "Besides, not wanting to bring harm to others unless necessary doesn't make you weak, and you're mouse-brained if you think that way." She decided then and there that she'd be making this tom leave the territory, even if she had to become a little forceful. "Now, unless you want to go up against my warrior training, I'd suggest you climb down out of that tree and leave Thunderclan territory."
Fire yawned and fell asleep.

see you around wco <3
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Fire yawned and fell asleep.
"That's it." Maplefur had given the tom enough warnings. Now it was time for her to act on her words. She'd have to get him off of Thunderclan territory- if he ended up in Riverclan's land, so be it. At least he'd be their problem instead of Maplefur's. Unsheathing her claws, she sunk them into the bark of the tree. Quickly and skillfully, she climbed to the branch the tom slept on, stepping onto it. She considered just shoving him off- they weren't high up, so a fall from here wouldn't leave any fatal wounds- but she didn't want to chance breaking one of his legs. She might be peeved at him, but she still wasn't a malicious cat and would do as little harm as possible. Instead, she reached over and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. She wasn't able to carry him, given that he was just as big as her, but the calico was stronger than she looked and was able to drag him backwards, to the trunk again.

|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:46 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
"That's it." Maplefur had given the tom enough warnings. Now it was time for her to act on her words. She'd have to get him off of Thunderclan territory- if he ended up in Riverclan's land, so be it. At least he'd be their problem instead of Maplefur's. Unsheathing her claws, she sunk them into the bark of the tree. Quickly and skillfully, she climbed to the branch the tom slept on, stepping onto it. She considered just shoving him off- they weren't high up, so a fall from here wouldn't leave any fatal wounds- but she didn't want to chance breaking one of his legs. She might be peeved at him, but she still wasn't a malicious cat and would do as little harm as possible. Instead, she reached over and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. She wasn't able to carry him, given that he was just as big as her, but the calico was stronger than she looked and was able to drag him backwards, to the trunk again.
Fire climbed back up and fell asleep.

see you around wco <3
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Fire climbed back up and fell asleep.
She wasn't done yet. Grabbing him again by the scruff, Maplefur dragged him back to the trunk. "What is wrong with you?" the molly spat, using her body to block off the branch so he couldn't go back to where he was before. Her fur was puffed up, a clear sign that the she-cat was angry. If her fur didn't give it away, then her eyes sure did. From behind narrowed lids, her green orbs sparkled with agitation. "Seriously, do you want to get killed? Because that'll happen if you don't leave. Eventually, one of my clanmates will come along, and when you refuse to leave they'll attack you. And when you refuse to leave again, like the mouse-brained idiot you seem to be, guess what'll happen? Huh?" She was beyond angered, control over her words long gone. She had given the tom enough chances, and he'd blown them all. "They'll attack you again, and you'll wind up dead. Are you really so stupid that you don't care enough about getting yourself killed?" She shook her head, angry at the way her day turned out. Of course, she'd just have to spend the day convincing some cat who probably only had rocks for a brain to leave the territory. How was she meant to talk any sense into him?

|Character Site|