Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old August 13th, 2021, 03:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@-Ash-

Blizzardsky was bored and decided to chat with a cat in the warrior’s den, he had been missing out on that drama due to the kits but figured he could visit,” Hey there. What’s up with you and the warrior den?” he meowed flicking his tail happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 19th, 2021, 10:12 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

- @Zesty Mango -

Goldenbranch had been relaxing in his nest. He had found it too hot to stay in the sunny clearing for very long, though that was to be expected for Green-leaf. "Hey there," the golden tom greeted. He didn't know Blizzardsky, more knew of him.
Old August 21st, 2021, 12:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ash- View Post
- @Zesty Mango -

Goldenbranch had been relaxing in his nest. He had found it too hot to stay in the sunny clearing for very long, though that was to be expected for Green-leaf. "Hey there," the golden tom greeted. He didn't know Blizzardsky, more knew of him.
Blizzardsky glanced at Goldenbranch, he didn’t know much of Goldenbranch. But know harm learning,” Hi. Oh it’s lies…everything you’ve probably heard about me, it’s not true” he meowed hoping that would make the warrior drop all the assumptions about him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2021, 10:58 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Spiderstorm took a snooze in the den, a respite from all of the nights of not sleeping she'd been having lately. She just.. hadn't been able to fall asleep. Too much to think about. Fifty different things going on in her brain at once, and while Spiderstorm had been accustomed to that, she'd always been able to focus on one at a time. Now there was way too much going on. At least she didn't have to think about that while asleep. Sleep gave her peace.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old August 27th, 2021, 04:56 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

- @Zesty Mango -

...Oh." So Blizzardsky wasn't an idiot? Goldenbranch had never been one to believe rumors, but even Kestrelstar had made it seem that way so he had started to believe it. "I guess I should stop assuming things about others."
Old August 29th, 2021, 01:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ash- View Post
- @Zesty Mango -

...Oh." So Blizzardsky wasn't an idiot? Goldenbranch had never been one to believe rumors, but even Kestrelstar had made it seem that way so he had started to believe it. "I guess I should stop assuming things about others."
Blizzardsky gave a nod,” Yeah. A lot of cats assume I’m a terrible father and tell me to stay away from my own children for their own good. I mean yes I accidentally stepped on them once, but I didn’t mean to and made sure they were alright immediately after.” he meowed

Old August 30th, 2021, 09:07 PM
eternally tired

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip was loafing around in the warriors den today. He had no goals.. no ambitions.. what was he to do? His emotions were going to start getting the best of him soon and he was trying so hard not to have an outburst that would get him kicked from the clan again. As he tried to figure out a way to not have that happen, he just rolled around in the warriors den lazily.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old September 8th, 2021, 05:45 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

(Meant to do this ages ago if you dont wanna rp it its totally fine!) @Rainquail

Pre dawn was a special sort of time few saw often if it all. The world still held the quiet calm and stillness of night but the barest tinge of lightness was starting to bleed into the sky speaking of the brightness and potential of the coming day while the stars twinkled their fading goodbye. Dawn was beginnings, dawn was hope, dawn was something new and though cats like Dawnstar tainted such a good name it did not change that the dawn also brought the official end of the start of a new life for new warriors. Sunsetbloom was generally a cat that enjoyed sleeping when she could but she didnt need it as much as some cats did, she was healthy and full of life enough a little bit of tiredness had little effect on her. This skill had been used to its full effect during the night as while Palehound sat vigil and guard over the camp bringing a comforting blanket of safety to the clan (though Sunsetbloom could not deny she was especially effected by this) the molly prepared a gift she knew would be appreciated. After all had someone done this for her so long ago she'dve been so happy she likley would've kissed the cat. So as the early dawn light crested the horizon releasing the new warriors from their vigil and to their nests, or lack of nests as the case may be, released from the apprentices den they had none and were now forced to dead on their paws build their own...... Well actually in this case Palehound wouldnt have too.

Letting out a happy purr as the other molly approached the warrior spoke softly and gently not keen to disturb the peace of the morning. "Pleasant dawn to you Palehound. I see you've made it through the night alright, congratulations~ I can only imagine how eager you are to get some rest now yes?"
Old October 5th, 2021, 06:46 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze stepped into the warriors den and sigh. This was nice. Being home but... something was very wrong. All of her babies.

Great stars where were they?! They must’ve gotten lost!

Her pelt prickled as she thought about all the possibilities. Where were they?

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old October 5th, 2021, 04:36 PM
eternally tired

Sparrowskip

You know something, Sparrowskip realized he hadn't done something he loved as an apprentice in a while, Sparring! He loved sparring with Gingerfrost when he was younger and he thought it might raise his mood a little if he got to do it again. He entered the warrior's den to scan for anyone to spar with and ended up spotting Goosefury. He knew the tom was a good fighter so he decided to ask him if he'd like to. He went and up and lightly prodded his back with his paw and asked. "Uh, Goosefury.. I know this is the most random thing ever but would you like to spar? Its been a while since I have and I'm getting an itch to."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||