Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 24th, 2018, 10:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@Celestial

Tumblestep was, at the moment, lying lazily in his nest which smelt like and reminded him of Rowanflower. He faced the walls of the den, his tail wrapped around his hind legs which were pulled to his belly. His forearms were tucked under him and his chin rested against his chest. Every now and then the tom's tail-tip would twitch casually, a discreet hint that he was still awake and hadn't yet fallen asleep. Despite the fact that the sun was high in the sky the RiverClan warrior was tired after devouring half of a bony fish which he shared with a clanmate. Prey wasn't quite so abundant yet so Tumblestep decided to be safe rather than sorry and eat as little as possible in order to preserve fresh-kill. Besides, he never was one to eat much anyways.

The gray-furred tomcat was currently thinking of his mate. Tumblestep wondered what brought the she-cat to change her name, just as he wondered how she was dealing with their dark-minded leader. He still didn't like the way the large black tom had looked at Rowanflower and even Tumblestep felt he had enough courage to confront the leader for his mate's sake. And then, rather coincidentally, he thought of a potential future family with Rowanflower. Would she have the time to start a family with him? Would she even want to? After all, who would want to risk Tumblestep's anxiety and depression passing down to their offspring? He shifted uneasily, opening his eyes and looking nervously to the den entrance.
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@AbsurdJinx

A creamy white and ginger spotted feline rolled over to her paws watching a few cats slip into camp. The morning was dull and brown, the warmth of new leaf was beginning to edge back into riverclan territory and everyone seemed to buzz with excitement. She had just finished a small thrush alone since nobody seemed to wanna talk to her anymore. It was quite painful when the approachability she used to have vanished. the tip of her tail flicked as her eyes combed the cats of the clearing who shrank back as she stood and began to approch. Mousedung! She had been hunting for cats for a patrol and everyone seemed to be just too busy to go on one but if she could corner a few cats on the Warriors den she was all set for the evening patrol. So trotted across the clearing keeping her head low as another pain shot up through her abdomen and she clenched her teeth. It became a frequent in her day to day life and the more she didn't wanna come to terms with it she would see tumblestep and be reminded of the awful choice.

Just as she stooped into the den she spotted a farmiliar grey pelt nestled in their nest looking awful peaceful. The she cat paused raising her paw and keeping it suspended for a singular moment. Than she stepped in as the toms scent wrapped around her. There was a secret part of her that hoped he was still sleeping, just so that she could by pass him without any issues. She had been ignoring him recently and it wasn't really what she wanted at all, in fact it was painful to do so but she never wanted him to see the budge in her stomach. Which admittedly had made her so insecure lately.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 27th, 2018, 08:38 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Celestial

Tumblestep's ears twitched as he sensed movement at the den entrance. His first assumption was that someone wanted a nap, same as him, but instinct lead him to peer between his eyelids and see who it was. His gaze locked on the most gorgeous feline to of ever existed and the sight of her brought an expression of happiness to his face. He lifted his head, gazing at Rowanflower lovingly. Though the she-cat had been avoiding him rather recently, he didn't take it to heart. He'd just figured she'd been too busy adjusting to life with her new rank and respectively given her some space. Tumblestep shifted to the side, beckoning her to join him in the nest. He barely noticed her obviously larger stomach, instead focusing directly on her expressive features.

``Rowanflower,`` he whispered in greeting, his tone of voice gentle yet passionate. Tumblestep looked at her with nothing but affection, remembering nothing but this moment. He forgot their first meeting, he forgot the time they expressed their love, he forgot the disagreements they had shared, he forgot her name change, and he only saw who he was with.
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@AbsurdJinx

For a moment she stood in the entrance when suddenly her hormones came flying at her like a boulder being dropped right on top of her head. She slid into the den slipping into his nest her eyes watering. Instead of facing him her back was pressed up against his side while her whole body was directed away to avoid letting him see her tears. "Tumblestep" she breathed sucking back a sob before closing her eyes and wiping away the tears with the crook of her paw before turing over to give him a lick on the chin.

The way he lovingly looked at her was too much to handle sometimes, he was so pure and perfect sometimes she had wished that she could have supplied all that he had needed from her. He had needed support and love in his life and all of sudden she wasn't there for him like she used to be. She buried her muzzle into her paws, and now she didn't wanna leave him with the burden of kits.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 20th, 2018, 08:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

[ @Charmer ]

Mudnose slipped through the entrance to the damp warrior's den, sighing as he retreated to his nest for the day. Today wasn't as fun a s I wanted it to be, he thought sadly, I had to go on border patrol which is even more boring than hunting. And that's saying something because hunting is pretty boring too. I'd rather clean out the nursery than go on any patrol, he told himself, though, that may just be because of the kits... Mudnose's most favorite thing to do in the whole of the five clans was play with kits. He didn't know why, he just did. Everyone, including Mudnose, knew that playing with kits at the age of 43 moons was weird, but did Mudnose care? Nope! He stepped gingerly into his nest of moss and curled up with his bushy tail covering his nose and closed his eyes. Not long after that, Mudnose fell asleep.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Charmer ]

Mudnose slipped through the entrance to the damp warrior's den, sighing as he retreated to his nest for the day. Today wasn't as fun a s I wanted it to be, he thought sadly, I had to go on border patrol which is even more boring than hunting. And that's saying something because hunting is pretty boring too. I'd rather clean out the nursery than go on any patrol, he told himself, though, that may just be because of the kits... Mudnose's most favorite thing to do in the whole of the five clans was play with kits. He didn't know why, he just did. Everyone, including Mudnose, knew that playing with kits at the age of 43 moons was weird, but did Mudnose care? Nope! He stepped gingerly into his nest of moss and curled up with his bushy tail covering his nose and closed his eyes. Not long after that, Mudnose fell asleep.
The little brown tabby tom, watched in silence as the warrior drifted off. He remembered Mudnose fondly. When the kit had been nervous about playing in the clearing, Mudnose had made the outside world seem fun and exciting. And it seemed like he did that for all the kits. Most warriors only put up with kits, but Mudnose genuinely loved to play. And he missed playing with him. He hoped the warrior wouldn't mind playing for just a little while tonight. Drifting downward, Perchkit's glimmering paws made not a sound as they touched the earth. He put his nose to the older cat's head. "Let me share your dream, Mudnose," he said quietly, and felt himself fade into the warrior's mind to see what he would see.

Old March 20th, 2018, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The little brown tabby tom, watched in silence as the warrior drifted off. He remembered Mudnose fondly. When the kit had been nervous about playing in the clearing, Mudnose had made the outside world seem fun and exciting. And it seemed like he did that for all the kits. Most warriors only put up with kits, but Mudnose genuinely loved to play. And he missed playing with him. He hoped the warrior wouldn't mind playing for just a little while tonight. Drifting downward, Perchkit's glimmering paws made not a sound as they touched the earth. He put his nose to the older cat's head. "Let me share your dream, Mudnose," he said quietly, and felt himself fade into the warrior's mind to see what he would see.
Mudnose 'woke up' in the RiverClan camp's clearing. It was sunny and to Mudnose it looked like he had slept until sunhigh, though he felt like he had only slept for a few minutes or even seconds. Though, when he had went to bed he wasn't tired because of how boring that day was, so he didn't feel too tired. Mudnose looked around and at first, his gaze swept over the familiar starry figure of a kitten, but then he jerked his head back over to where he could see Perchkit. Mudnose's jaw hung open for a second, then he closed it, open it, then closed it again before finally speaking,"P-Perchkit-kit...? Is th-that you...?! Oh, thank StarCla- wait. How are you here? Did StarClan give you another chance at life!? That's great! Wait until your mother and father and siblings find out!" he purred happily as he went closer to nuzzle the tom-kit. But first, Mudnose noticed something. Perchkit... Looked oddly... He looked like... He knew something... Like, beyond what any other cat ever knew. But Mudnose shrugged it off, figuring any cat that goes to StarClan knows something living cats don't know. But then he noticed something else. Perchkit... Has stars in his fur... Like, actual stars. Mudnose was shocked,"P-Perchkit... Mudnose mewed quietly, disappointment and saddness in his eyes,"You're not alive...? Are you...? Please don't tell me this is a dream... I don't want it to be a dream..." he whimpered. He felt like he was going to sob at the realization that Perchkit was still dead, and Mudnose was only dreaming.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 20th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old March 21st, 2018, 10:14 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Mudnose 'woke up' in the RiverClan camp's clearing. It was sunny and to Mudnose it looked like he had slept until sunhigh, though he felt like he had only slept for a few minutes or even seconds. Though, when he had went to bed he wasn't tired because of how boring that day was, so he didn't feel too tired. Mudnose looked around and at first, his gaze swept over the familiar starry figure of a kitten, but then he jerked his head back over to where he could see Perchkit. Mudnose's jaw hung open for a second, then he closed it, open it, then closed it again before finally speaking,"P-Perchkit-kit...? Is th-that you...?! Oh, thank StarCla- wait. How are you here? Did StarClan give you another chance at life!? That's great! Wait until your mother and father and siblings find out!" he purred happily as he went closer to nuzzle the tom-kit. But first, Mudnose noticed something. Perchkit... Looked oddly... He looked like... He knew something... Like, beyond what any other cat ever knew. But Mudnose shrugged it off, figuring any cat that goes to StarClan knows something living cats don't know. But then he noticed something else. Perchkit... Has stars in his fur... Like, actual stars. Mudnose was shocked,"P-Perchkit... Mudnose mewed quietly, disappointment and saddness in his eyes,"You're not alive...? Are you...? Please don't tell me this is a dream... I don't want it to be a dream..." he whimpered. He felt like he was going to sob at the realization that Perchkit was still dead, and Mudnose was only dreaming.
Perchkit beamed as the warrior recognized him. What a kind tom to remember him! they weren't even kin, but he was still so nice. But then when he noticed the stars shimmering in his pelt and recognized that Perchkit was visiting from Starclan the warriors smile fell. He looked sad now. Perchkit hadn't wanted him to be sad at all! Drifting over on paws that didn't quite touch the earth, the little brown tabby floated forward and stuck out his touch to give the older cat a lick right on his nose. "Don't cry. I wanted to come visit so we could play." He cocked his head with a friendly grin. "Don't you wanna play for a little while?" Following the warrior's gaze he looked at his own shimmering pelt. "It's ok. I was hurting a lot before. Now I don't hurt at all."

(I feel like this is reading just a little bit like a horror story for some reason... Is it just me?)

Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Perchkit beamed as the warrior recognized him. What a kind tom to remember him! they weren't even kin, but he was still so nice. But then when he noticed the stars shimmering in his pelt and recognized that Perchkit was visiting from Starclan the warriors smile fell. He looked sad now. Perchkit hadn't wanted him to be sad at all! Drifting over on paws that didn't quite touch the earth, the little brown tabby floated forward and stuck out his touch to give the older cat a lick right on his nose. "Don't cry. I wanted to come visit so we could play." He cocked his head with a friendly grin. "Don't you wanna play for a little while?" Following the warrior's gaze he looked at his own shimmering pelt. "It's ok. I was hurting a lot before. Now I don't hurt at all."

(I feel like this is reading just a little bit like a horror story for some reason... Is it just me?)
(XD I feel like Perchkit is that one innocent looking monster that says they just want to play but they aren't actually innocent and don't actually just want to play X3)

A weak, half-hearted smile showed itself on Mudnose's maw. He shouldn't make Perchkit feel any more guilty than he must already feel,"O-Of course I'll play w-with you Perchk-kit..." the Tim was still slightly shaken from the realization that Perchkit wasn't actually alive and that the tiny tom-kit was still a part of StarClan,"Th-That's good that your p-pain is over..." he smiled weakly again,"I-I just wish we could have given you a true warrior name before y-you-you..." he finished the sentence in his head, unable to actually say it out loud, died. Mudnose still couldn't believe that he was talking to Perchkit. Whether he was dead or alive. "What do you want to play?"
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

(XD I feel like Perchkit is that one innocent looking monster that says they just want to play but they aren't actually innocent and don't actually just want to play X3)

A weak, half-hearted smile showed itself on Mudnose's maw. He shouldn't make Perchkit feel any more guilty than he must already feel,"O-Of course I'll play w-with you Perchk-kit..." the Tim was still slightly shaken from the realization that Perchkit wasn't actually alive and that the tiny tom-kit was still a part of StarClan,"Th-That's good that your p-pain is over..." he smiled weakly again,"I-I just wish we could have given you a true warrior name before y-you-you..." he finished the sentence in his head, unable to actually say it out loud, died. Mudnose still couldn't believe that he was talking to Perchkit. Whether he was dead or alive. "What do you want to play?"
Perchkit frowned a little. He had wished he had earned his warrior name before joining Starclan. And it was clear that Mudnose was still feeling a ill at ease with the idea of playing. But Perchkit remembered how Modnise had helped him feel more at ease when Perchkit himself had been reluctant to play: just start playing and let the other join in. "You can give me my warrior name now if you like, Mudstar!" The little brown tabby puffed out his chest proudly, waiting for Mudnose to play along and do the ceremony.