Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old May 8th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Raccoontail

The molly warrior stalked into the den frustratedly, clawing at the plastic contraption around her neck. "Stupid twolegs, stupid contraption," she hissed to herself. Sighing in defeat, she tried to figure out ways to get it off as she plopped down into a nest in the back. She ran over her encounter with Lionstar and tried to figure out what could be wrong with the usually happy-go-lucky leader. He seemed tired, and it obviously wasn't her this time as he seemed to be insulting her as normally as usual. She grumbled to herself and went back to clawing the strap, snagging her dull claws on it a few times and yelping quietly as it pulled at her fur.

[ @x ghostie ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old May 8th, 2020, 11:05 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@SilentLamb
"You're welcome, " Wormbite mewed, gazing warmly at his brofriend. He would rise to his paws, turning away to the entrance of the den. "Sweet dreams, " He chuckled quietly before exiting the den.
____
@Pepperkins
The tom entered into the den, noticeably limping. He was aware he was being stupidly stubborn-- avoiding the medicine cat den. It just, the scent always made Wormbite so very nauseous. His wounds weren't,, that bad. Only his paw was being annoying.

A tired yawn escaped his lips. His breath hitched his throat as kittypet and an familar scent hit his nose. Wormbite paused, staring at the back of... Raccoontail. ''Oh, " He mewed-- furrowing his brows. Maybe his sight was playing tricks on him but, he took a step closer-- moving to Racoontail's left side. He squinted his eyes at the molly, visibly confused. She looked like the warrior but, Raccoontail did not have.. that.

"..Are you Racoontail's sister...?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Raccoontail

Raccoontail had sat up slightly at the familiar scent but had just assumed the warrior was passing by the den. That was, until he was right next to her sniffing her pelt. She stared at him for a moment confusedly till he asked was she her own sister. At first she frowned, as she was sure everyone knew she was her mother's only kit but then she jumped and back away some. "What? No, why would you.. Oh..." she trailed off, remembering the thing she had been clawing at a mere second ago. She took a look at the previously apprentice. It seemed he had a limp. She winced in embarrassment, shifting her paws to hide her well fed belly from the twolegs. She had tried to hold out but the birds that rested by their clear border had mocked her so. "It's me Wormbite, I have no siblings."

[ @x ghostie ]

Carla Yerovi

Old May 9th, 2020, 05:14 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was somewhere along the middle of the day and the sun was shinning high, merely a few clouds having come to cover it up. Making his way across the clearing was Gingerpaw, he was looking for someone specific and was nearly sure she'd be in the warrior's den, thus taking his lazy paws to the said place. While feeling slightly grim on the inside, he carried a neutral expression as he entured, unreadable eyes scanning each different nest until he found who the young tom had been looking for: Flyfur.
His gaze lingering on the molly, in his generally slow but steady pace, he made his way to her, gaze only faltering once he sat down in front of her nest. There was a slight struggle in letting the words leave his maw, it wasn't an.. easy topic, but something he felt like had to be done "I um.. I heard about Halfstone.." he started in a slightly hesitant mutter "i'm sorry.. how are you holding up?" Gingerpaw finally asked, his dark green eyes coming back to Flyfur. He knew what loss could do to one, and therefor wanted to see how she was doing.
@Rainquail
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

[ @Zesty Mango; ]

Almondbush sat inside the warriors den, glancing out of the exit at the cats in the clearing. They were all just shapes and shadows to him, but he knew all of their scent. Each scent was different. The tom laid down and curled up a bit. He just woke up, but didn't feel like leaving the den right now. Almondbush would go hunting later on. Just not right now.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 11th, 2020, 01:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ @Zesty Mango; ]

Almondbush sat inside the warriors den, glancing out of the exit at the cats in the clearing. They were all just shapes and shadows to him, but he knew all of their scent. Each scent was different. The tom laid down and curled up a bit. He just woke up, but didn't feel like leaving the den right now. Almondbush would go hunting later on. Just not right now.
Salmonsong entered the warrior’s den and her gaze fell on a nice looking tom, Almondbush. Hmm...he’s cute. she thought smiling a bit,” Hello, Almondbush. How’s your day going?” she asked sitting down next to Almondbush purring slightly. Fighting her instincts to flirt already.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong entered the warrior’s den and her gaze fell on a nice looking tom, Almondbush. Hmm...he’s cute. she thought smiling a bit,” Hello, Almondbush. How’s your day going?” she asked sitting down next to Almondbush purring slightly. Fighting her instincts to flirt already.
Almondbush looked up to see the shadow and shape of Salmonsong. "Hello Salmonsong. It's been slow. I nearly just woke up." , he replied. The tom heard her purr, but she ignored it. " How has your day been? ", Almondbush asked.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 12th, 2020, 03:49 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccoontail

Raccoontail had sat up slightly at the familiar scent but had just assumed the warrior was passing by the den. That was, until he was right next to her sniffing her pelt. She stared at him for a moment confusedly till he asked was she her own sister. At first she frowned, as she was sure everyone knew she was her mother's only kit but then she jumped and back away some. "What? No, why would you.. Oh..." she trailed off, remembering the thing she had been clawing at a mere second ago. She took a look at the previously apprentice. It seemed he had a limp. She winced in embarrassment, shifting her paws to hide her well fed belly from the twolegs. She had tried to hold out but the birds that rested by their clear border had mocked her so. "It's me Wormbite, I have no siblings."

[ @x ghostie ]
The tom had to hold back a sigh of relief that it was in fact, Raccoontail. He didn't need another mystery twin case. Which reminded him.. He still needed to solve that case. ''Yeah, " Wormbite responded blankly, pulling back out of the molly's personal space. Ah. Wait, what? She had used his name. Warrior name. Actually. HEY!

It seemed to dawn on him. Wormbite's eyes widen, glancing Raccoontail up and down. She was missing. She was here now. Not to mention the,,, neckthing-- plump stomach-- weird scent-- "Explain, " He mewed, his tail flickering. His tone came off a bit demanding but Wormbite needed answers.

First off, was what a kittypet looked like? Smelt.. like. What were twolegs like? Why did you disappear? Why are you back? Wormbite's ear twitched, he couldn't help feel a bit annoyed. Racoontail had disappeared on him, to do what?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 12th, 2020 at 03:50 AM.
Old May 12th, 2020, 09:43 AM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
The tom had to hold back a sigh of relief that it was in fact, Raccoontail. He didn't need another mystery twin case. Which reminded him.. He still needed to solve that case. ''Yeah, " Wormbite responded blankly, pulling back out of the molly's personal space. Ah. Wait, what? She had used his name. Warrior name. Actually. HEY!

It seemed to dawn on him. Wormbite's eyes widen, glancing Raccoontail up and down. She was missing. She was here now. Not to mention the,,, neckthing-- plump stomach-- weird scent-- "Explain, " He mewed, his tail flickering. His tone came off a bit demanding but Wormbite needed answers.

First off, was what a kittypet looked like? Smelt.. like. What were twolegs like? Why did you disappear? Why are you back? Wormbite's ear twitched, he couldn't help feel a bit annoyed. Racoontail had disappeared on him, to do what?
Raccoontail

She gave her chest a nervous lick but still kept her usual regal posture in check. She didn't like being examined by a cat who was an apprentice before she left. Either way she did kinda owe him an explanation though. She did disappear on him with no warning, while giving him his assessment no doubt. She sighed and the movement made the little contraption jingle. She quickly scowled at it and glanced back up to Wormbite. " I'm so sorry Wormbite, I didn't mean to abandon you, I just went hunting too close to the twoleg dens and..." she trailed off, frowning at the thought. His tone had been so harsh she had jumped for a moment before explaining anything. "Then they got this thing around my neck and I couldn't get out... Then those birds were mocking me, I had to shut them up..." she started to ramble, trailing in and out as she recalled the horrors of living with the twolegs. Suddenly she turned back with a frantic look, swishing her tail around to the front as she stood quickly. "And look what their stupid hairless kit did to my tail!" she cried, as a red stain ran down all the way too the base of her tail on the underside.

Carla Yerovi

Old May 12th, 2020, 11:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Almondbush looked up to see the shadow and shape of Salmonsong. "Hello Salmonsong. It's been slow. I nearly just woke up." , he replied. The tom heard her purr, but she ignored it. " How has your day been? ", Almondbush asked.
Salmonsong knew not to mention her secret affairs with a few of the toms she’s been seeing so she smiled,” Pretty average. I didn’t sleep well so I took Duckpaw to cattail pond to practice fishing and swimming for the day, since I was a bit too tired for battle training. She’s actually a pretty good apprentice, never complains, but she’s not the brightest, confused a leaf with a fish while learning to fish.” she smiled pausing to ask a question,” Do you have an apprentice?“ she asked Almondbush.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here