Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old February 18th, 2024, 04:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Find Your Faith [p]

[Blazingstar]

This would be an interesting conversation. There was a young feline Blazingstar wanted to reach out to. From what he understood, they hadn't quite decided if they were real or not, but hopefully he could change that with this dream.

The orange tabby set the stage. It was WindClan's territory, no places to run or hide that he couldn't get to. Next, he closed his eyes and attempted to reach out to Nightpaw.

@SpiritWolf_yt [short, apologies]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 18th, 2024, 08:42 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Find Your Faith [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
[Blazingstar]

This would be an interesting conversation. There was a young feline Blazingstar wanted to reach out to. From what he understood, they hadn't quite decided if they were real or not, but hopefully he could change that with this dream.

The orange tabby set the stage. It was WindClan's territory, no places to run or hide that he couldn't get to. Next, he closed his eyes and attempted to reach out to Nightpaw.

@SpiritWolf_yt [short, apologies]

It was long until Nightpaw came into the den to sleep, she laid down and sighed, her eyes closed as she fell asleep. Nightpaw opened her eyes only to find out she was in a dream, her ears twitched as her fur bristled at the near presence of a clan” w-who’s t-there!” She rumbled out her claws unsheathed as she shakily tried to find the cat.

(It’s ok sorry if this is sloppy)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:00 PM
Just A Fossil

The first thing to come into focus were those golden eyes. Then narrowed in on Nightpaw when they were fully opened. The apprentice was startled, which wasn't surprising, but Blazingstar was prepared for that. They weren't the first ones to be startled by the dream and his presence.

"Hey, hey-" Blazingstar began, his voice was soothing, welcoming the apprentice. "I'm not here to hurt you, but we do need to have a brief chat, if you'll entertain it."

Blazingstar sat up straight, clearing his throat so his voice was more clear. "I'm Blazingstar, a former leader of WindClan," he'd introduce himself, watching her reactions closely in case he needed to dodge anything.

@SpiritWolf_yt

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 26th, 2024, 08:34 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

ShadowClan Re: Find Your Faith [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
The first thing to come into focus were those golden eyes. Then narrowed in on Nightpaw when they were fully opened. The apprentice was startled, which wasn't surprising, but Blazingstar was prepared for that. They weren't the first ones to be startled by the dream and his presence.

"Hey, hey-" Blazingstar began, his voice was soothing, welcoming the apprentice. "I'm not here to hurt you, but we do need to have a brief chat, if you'll entertain it."

Blazingstar sat up straight, clearing his throat so his voice was more clear. "I'm Blazingstar, a former leader of WindClan," he'd introduce himself, watching her reactions closely in case he needed to dodge anything.

@SpiritWolf_yt
Nightpaw shakily breathed as she didn’t know where she was, ur after hearing a voice her tail lashed as she finally caught where the stranger was, her head turned quickly at the former leader not knowing the Blazingstar was a former windclan high rank. After the leader said they weren’t here to hurt her she relaxed and sat down but kept her ears pinned with unsureness” h-hi Blazingstar” she started off stuttering, since it’s not every day you meet a former windclan leader in a dream surprising you which exactly happened….. anyway,” your a former leader of windclan?” She mumbled as her blind eyes almost perfectly aligned up to the leaders eyes”I’m N-nightpaw, Current apprentice of uh windclan” she added in a louder voice not knowing if she’s doing the introduction right or what.

The blind Molly sighed as she curled her tail around her paws”B-Blazingstar did you ever think you didn’t fit in with the clan?” she asked curiously wondering if the leader had the same issue she’s having, trying to fit into the clan.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 1st, 2024, 10:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Honestly, he was a little taken aback by the question he was given. Blazingstar had to think for a moment, the silence drawing between them was uncomfortable. He hadn't processed the she-cat was blind yet and her unwavering gaze made the situation a little more uncomfortable, but he powered through it. Just as he always tried to do.

"There were multiple times I felt as though I didn't belong. The earliest memory was when. . ." Blazingstar trailed for a moment, the horrific memory flooding back to him. After all this time, the locked up memory was released, although he hoped for a good purpose. "Actually, it was when I was an apprentice myself," he spoke softly.

The tears bit his eyes. So many years ago and having gotten forgiveness from his former mentor, Blazingstar still found the situation hard. Anyways, this was not the time to pry at this memory, not unless he was asked further. "Are you asking because that's how you feel right now?"

@SpiritWolf_yt

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL