Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM

Old February 17th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Sky Glade

Rookscreech was seriously missing Deadmoon right now. She was also kinda missing Finchpaw and maybe even Buzzardpaw but like hell was she going to admit that. Time to hunt and get it out of your system i guess.
Old February 17th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever

-Shinepaw-

The she yawned in order to get Owlfeather to believe the story. "Hmm? Dawnstar? Stop!" she yelled. She burst out of the hole, and started panting. She looked at Owlfeather and narrowed her eyes. "What do you want, both of you need to leave me alone, it's called napping!" She rolled her eyes.

@Hopeless @GoldenDays

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Old February 19th, 2022, 02:41 AM
trying to figure out life

~ Owlfeather ~
@InsertCoolNameHere @GoldenDays / @Ravensong mentioning you again encase you just forgot, if you don't respond I'll stop //

Specklepelt was lying, one didn't have to be able to read minds to see that, and Owlfeather could feel her fur twitch with irritation. Of course, these two would try to cover up their tracks instead of owning up to whatever they were doing. Finding an apprentice hidden in a rabbit burrow for the night, instead of their own nest. "So you found them sleeping here hu?" She asked with a tone that might have come off as curious if it wasn't for the sarcasm dripping off every word. "And instead of bringing them back to camp, or even just leaving them with their dumb choices, you decided to sit down beside them. And so, you were also planning on spending the night, in the middle of leafbare mind you, in a rabbit's cold burrow, not you own, warm, nests? Yes, yes, very likely Im sure." She did take notice of how the other warrior throw their little partner in crime to the wolves to save their own pitiful skin, and she turned to listen to what the apprentice had to say for herself.

And, like expected, the young cat was being dumb, playing along in a game that would get them nowhere. "Look you two, you're just tangling in yourselves further, even if this whole story was true, apprentices wouldn't be allowed out alone, and if you, Specklepelt, thought it was wise not to take the apprentice back, I'd see it almost necessary to punish you on stupidity alone." She sighed slightly. "But if you think Im dumb enough to believe this whole ordeal, you will need to think again. Now, since you two refuse to be sensible even to save yourselves, I'll let Dawnstar deal with your two properly when she gets back, until then you will be kept in camp, and I'll assign someone to make sure you stay there." She was almost blocking the whole exit, and she was older, more experienced them both of the other cats, maybe, if they were quick, one might be able to get away, but they'd need the luck on their side, and even if they ran, they wouldn't get away unharmed.

// Owlfeather (and Elmshadow) have HR permission to imprison these two in camp

Old February 19th, 2022, 08:28 AM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~
@InsertCoolNameHere @GoldenDays / @Ravensong mentioning you again encase you just forgot, if you don't respond I'll stop //

Specklepelt was lying, one didn't have to be able to read minds to see that, and Owlfeather could feel her fur twitch with irritation. Of course, these two would try to cover up their tracks instead of owning up to whatever they were doing. Finding an apprentice hidden in a rabbit burrow for the night, instead of their own nest. "So you found them sleeping here hu?" She asked with a tone that might have come off as curious if it wasn't for the sarcasm dripping off every word. "And instead of bringing them back to camp, or even just leaving them with their dumb choices, you decided to sit down beside them. And so, you were also planning on spending the night, in the middle of leafbare mind you, in a rabbit's cold burrow, not you own, warm, nests? Yes, yes, very likely Im sure." She did take notice of how the other warrior throw their little partner in crime to the wolves to save their own pitiful skin, and she turned to listen to what the apprentice had to say for herself.

And, like expected, the young cat was being dumb, playing along in a game that would get them nowhere. "Look you two, you're just tangling in yourselves further, even if this whole story was true, apprentices wouldn't be allowed out alone, and if you, Specklepelt, thought it was wise not to take the apprentice back, I'd see it almost necessary to punish you on stupidity alone." She sighed slightly. "But if you think Im dumb enough to believe this whole ordeal, you will need to think again. Now, since you two refuse to be sensible even to save yourselves, I'll let Dawnstar deal with your two properly when she gets back, until then you will be kept in camp, and I'll assign someone to make sure you stay there." She was almost blocking the whole exit, and she was older, more experienced them both of the other cats, maybe, if they were quick, one might be able to get away, but they'd need the luck on their side, and even if they ran, they wouldn't get away unharmed.

// Owlfeather (and Elmshadow) have HR permission to imprison these two in camp

(Hey just thought I needed to say, Speckle’pelt plans to lure Owl’feather into the burrow and then cave it in, kinda like how holy’leaf went missing in the books)

~Speckle’pelt~
Speckle’pelt could tell Owl’feather had caught their bluff, she backed deeper in th burrow, maybe if she could lure the warrior inside she could escape. It was a dirty plan, there wasn’t any honor to it, but it may be their only hope.
She glanced at Shine’paw, her gazing shouting ‘run as fast as you can, I’ve got this’ “come on Owl’feather we can talk about this! You seem like a reasonable warrior I’m sure we can come to some kind of stalemate!” she mewed nervously. “Come on, sit down, let’s have a chat
If she could just lead her into the burrow entrance she could cave in the entire thing, with just a few paw swipes and Shine’paw could run free and make their rebellion without Owl’feather getting in the way.
She hated that this was her current plan but Speckle’pelt couldn’t think of any alternatives, this was the only way without getting caught by Dawn’star.

Honestly this is all one big misunderstanding, you misheard something and I’d love to explain it to you.” she backed into the middle of the rabbit burrow, is Owl’feather wanted to get her shed have to come inside to get her. Speckle’pelt could escape out the back if she were quick enough, rabbit burrows always had a few different exists but if she were unlucky her plan may very well crush her too. But if Shine’paw got away it would be worth it, Shine’paw could continue to raise a rebellion and take down Dawn’star once and for all!

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 19th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Three rats in a raincoat

-Shinepaw-

The she scoffed. "Yeah, the rabbit den is pretty warm, even warmer with all you hot air," she hissed. She sat down and yawned. Her eyes looked tired enough for her to be sleeping down there, it was at least a little believable. She made a face at Specklepelt. Her plan wasn't great but it was all they had, she thought. "What do you want to know?" she rolled her eyes, "Be quick, I need my sleep."

She got ready to run, a horrible feeling burrowed into her stomach. How did the mouse-brain know? How the hell did they know!? If they were caught, Dawnstar would kill them without a doubt. She didn't want to die, but if she did, maybe she'd become some sort of martyr, a mascot for the cause. The final push to pull Dawnstar off her throne. Damn, Specklepelt was willing to die for her, for everyone? No, she didn't want that. But what else? What other plan did they have? She shot Speckleplet a look of sympathy. Maybe she could make it out, or Owlfeather could. Owlfeather, what a nosy little brat. This was all their fault.

@GoldenDays @Hopeless

Have a good day!

Last edited by ThePiffle; February 19th, 2022 at 11:01 AM.
Old February 21st, 2022, 04:25 AM

~ Owlfeather ~
@InsertCoolNameHere @GoldenDays

The growl that had begun to form in her throat now grew and her teeth showed further and she took a step in, lowering herself as if she was stalking prey and she peered at the two traitors. Talk? Pft, these two had done enough talking for her to have reason to impression them, she wasn't in the mood for wasting more time, night had almost fallen already, and she had things to take care of that weren't these two rat-brains.

"You want to talk? We can do so when you two have come back to camp, there you will have plenty of time to explain yourselves, both to me and Dawnstar." As her raspy voice spoke, she slowly let her long claws unsheathe, she wasn't saying anything about that, just letting them know they weren't getting away with things such as this. She and Elmshadow were in charge of camp now, otherwise, Dawnstar could have dealt with these two back in camp. She would have to keep them there until their leader returned, but seeing as these two didn't seem all that smart, that shouldn't be a huge problem.

Owlfeather wasn't blind, she noticed how Shinepaw tensed up, preparing herself to make and respect on doubt. Well that wasn't going to work. The brewing growl in Owlfeather's thoart grew into a snarl or irritation and she lunged forward to grab the apprentice - the one she would prefer of the two to have - by the scruff. They thought they could get away, well she would make sure she got at least one of them.
Old February 21st, 2022, 09:21 AM
Three rats in a raincoat

-Shinepaw-

She yelped as Owlfeather caught her by the scruff. Her tensed muscles relased and her claws unsheated as she flailed her claws around wildly. "What the hell?!" she screamed. Blood dripped from her nose and the metallic taste filled her mouth. She sputtered, trying to spit it out. Pain shot through her body. What was that? Owlfeather was going to bring them in and Dawnstar was going to murder them. Her death was inevitable now. This was it. She stopped swinging her claws. "Let me go." she said monotonously. So, this was her fate. To die at 7 moons, go to nowhere and probably watch from nowhere Dawnstar killing everyone.

@Hopeless @GoldenDays (Oop, I don't want her to die)

Have a good day!

Old February 22nd, 2022, 12:20 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertCoolNameHere View Post
-Shinepaw-

She yelped as Owlfeather caught her by the scruff. Her tensed muscles relased and her claws unsheated as she flailed her claws around wildly. "What the hell?!" she screamed. Blood dripped from her nose and the metallic taste filled her mouth. She sputtered, trying to spit it out. Pain shot through her body. What was that? Owlfeather was going to bring them in and Dawnstar was going to murder them. Her death was inevitable now. This was it. She stopped swinging her claws. "Let me go." she said monotonously. So, this was her fate. To die at 7 moons, go to nowhere and probably watch from nowhere Dawnstar killing everyone.

@Hopeless @GoldenDays (Oop, I don't want her to die)

Ack sorry for my late reply >~< @Hopeless )

~Speckle’pelt~

No! Let her go!” Speckle’pelt shot out of the rabbit burrow with unsheathed claws and immediately went to leap at Owl’feather, if successful she would try and pin her to the ground while knocking Shine’paw out of her grip as she tried to tussle Owl’feather into the rabbit burrow with her.
She was unsure what sparked this sudden rage in the normally calm and kind warrior but she was glad she had it right then, out of the both of them at least one of them needed to escape and the other needed get Owl’feather out of the way, Speckle’pelt new her role in that, even if it cost her her life she knew it was for a good cause.
Get out of here Owl’feather, trust me you don’t know what’s going really on

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 22nd, 2022, 12:40 PM

~ Owlfeather ~
@InsertCoolNameHere @GoldenDays / @Ravensong might need Elm soon //

She managed to get a hold of Shinepaw's scruff, and began to try and drag the apprentice with her. "I am not going to kill you mouse brain" she hissed, her voice muffled by the apprentice's fur. "We are going back to camp." She began to back out of the burrow. She had Shinepaw, and she couldn't take two cats with her, so if Specklepelt was reasonable they would follow without a fuzz.

But she should have known by now, these cats couldn't use their brains if their lives depended on it. She let the other warrior's claws hit her, but she was larger, older probably, and stronger, she wasn't going down that easily. Specklepelt's next words made her tail lash with irritation. It was true that she didn't know exactly what these two were planning, but she knew enough to not be willing to risk letting them get any further with their plans. "But you will be coming back to camp with me, whether you feel like it or not." Ignoring the pain from the other warrior's claws she kept going.
Old February 22nd, 2022, 03:43 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

-Shinepaw-

"Just shut your trap, Specklepelt. They are being stupid, we'll tell them the truth, if they don't believe it, then oh well." The she went limp in the warriors jaws. She didn't care about the pain. "Carry me." she smirked. If Owlfeather had to drag her, she was going to make it as hard as possible. "Ugh, let's hurry," she whined.

@Hopeless @GoldenDays

Have a good day!