Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:57 PM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 02:55 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 02:55 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2017, 12:34 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
The ginger molly smiled,"You know your father would love to spend time with you,even if he acts like a kit at times." This was true,everytime she had gone out with her mate Smokethorn she would giggle endlessly at his energy,the small giggles he would make and how he never seemed to slow down,having endless energy. It kept her young. "While you're in the apprentices den I expect whatever damage you caused to be fixed." she mewed,a friendly edge to her tone though she held a smile on her face still. She shrugged,unsure at the shecats question. "I don't think so as it has never been done before,though I am unsure. Starclan always has their destinies for us cats."
"Yeah I guess you're right." Leopardpaw smiled. "Well, I'm off, I love you mom, and tell Spider I said hi." she purred and then padded back to the apprentice's den. She smiled as she did, a very slight limp in her walk. Take it easy, soon I'll be able to run more free then I could ever dream about... she thought and purred. She loved her mother, and everything she's taught her rings true in her head. If it's your destiny, embrace it... the words she said when she first adopted her, and Leopardkit asked if she could be leader. "I'll be the best there ever was!" she meowed softly to herself and entered the den.
Old February 21st, 2017, 03:45 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Nighty
Horizonkit wearily slumped into her mother's embrace and fell into the threshold of consciousness neither asleep or aware of the waking world. She purred weakly and sadly, but she was deep down relieved to be able to tell her mom and be able to feel her love even though she was so messed up. Her heart rate slowed and leveled at a steady, calm rhythm and her breathing stilled to deep, relaxed inhales and exhales. And finally after so long... She slipped into sleep. Horizonkit's body went limp, her face went slack, and her ember eyes finally fluttered shut. It was gratefully for the first time in over a moon, sleep without nightmares, without even dreams. Just blissful, unknowing, empty, slumber.

*YAY! Horizonkit has spilled the beans about her nightmares and has FINALLY fallen asleep! What will happen to her now? will her mind and body be able to heal? and will she be able to finally live a normal kit life with her family and hopefully make friends?*

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; February 21st, 2017 at 03:46 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@fenic! @Suspiciousmindz

Sagewhisker slowly closed her eyes as the sun bathed her tortoiseshell fur. She purred as warmth flooded through her body. She opened her eyes and gazed around camp. Everycat was so happy...Could I ever be happy again?....Not if Blazing is still hanging around that goody-two-paws, Galespring. The worst part is that she's my half-sister. A growl rose in Sagewhisker's throat, but was quickly put to an end as the slender molly recoiled in pain. She let out a small gasp and her body began to shake. No, no, no, the kits can't be coming now! The tortoiseshell molly tried to get to her paws, but collapsed back to the ground as another spasm gripped her body. The kits are coming....

--[just gonna skip the part I don't like rping.]--

Sagewhisker wearily looked down at her newborn kits as they suckled at her belly. She gave them a tired smile, but it quickly faded as realization hit the molly. I have no idea who their father is....Blazingstar...or...Assetclaw...all of them look like me...except.. She looked carefully down at the little newborn, ginger tom. Wait...that means....Blazingstar is the father... Joy flooded through Sagewhisker as she reached down to clean each little newborn. I have kits...b-but will I be a good enough mother?....A-And how will Blazing react to having his own kits? No matter what happens, they will always have me, and I will protect them always. Sagewhisker looked up to the roof of the nursery and closed her eyes. StarClan....thank you for these wonderful kits....I will do my best to be the mother that I never had. She looked back down at her kits. They need good, strong names. Sagewhisker turned her attention to the two little tortoiseshell mollies that suckled at her belly. "You will be Larkkit, and you...Brightkit." Sagewhisker said in barely a whisper. She then turned her attention to the little ginger tom. "And you....will be Cardinalkit. You are the spitting-image of your father." She said, admiringly. "I hope he will love you all as much as I do." Sagewhisker mewed as she rested her head gently on her paws.
Larkkit was welcomed into the world looking similar to her mother, although different in a few ways. She already had Blazingstar's excessively long claws and a lean figure similar to his. However she had her mother's tortoiseshell fur which was fluffy in her stage of life so the ginger patches were harder to distinguish. As the sweet liquid entered her mouth, she swallowed, using her front paws to knead her mother's soft stomach to produce more milk until she could no longer drink anymore. At this point, Sagewhisker's tongue was rasping over her fur so the tiny kit mewed in protest. She wanted to nap. Larkkit didn't know about her father or who he was at that moment, right now she could only smell her mother and her two siblings around her. When the time comes when she'd have to learn, the small kit wouldn't take it kindly.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 21st, 2017, 05:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart smiled at Obsidiansky as he talked; his words held so much meaning to her. I don't need anyone... she thought, a smile suddenly starting to part on her cream maw; she shuffled her white pawd, idly scooting closer to Obsidiansky; she had never had cat tell her something so sweet and nice. The fact that he wasn't flirting with her made her finally let her bright emerald gaze find the tomm's again.

Canineheart listened intently to Obsidiansky's problem; she knew that it was perhaps not as serious as her problem, but then again, she never had an apprentice, much less a rude one. "In my mind," Canineheart mewed, letting her head turn towards the particially clouded sky, "the best way to understand a cat is to think the way they would." Canineheart turned back to the black tom, her tail flicking in an excitable way; she felt as though she were a kit again-- carefree.
Obsidiansky smiled back at her as a smile broke out on her own cream maw. He thought she looked much nicer that way- everyone wasn't always the same as him, drawn to a colder, harder look. And even he wasn't always a big fan of approaching cats who seemed as though they had wanted nothing to do with him. He cocked his head to the side at her advice. Think the way they would. He thought with a puzzled expression for a moment before the smile came back. "That's- that's good advice. Thanks, Canineheart." He mewed with another friendly smile. He was grateful that she had told him. Sometimes he felt as though cats thought he was 'too nice' to tell him what he might need to hear, or they thought he didn't really need advice. Whoever thinks I've got it all together is completely insane, the tom thought with a sigh. And yet it seemed he got pegged as that. But why? Did he just look like he radiated confidence? Because he didn't really feel that way. Maybe it was his dislike of showing his frustration or anger that had made him get pegged as a cat who was always confident, always happy....though that was just his guess.

"So...if you don't mind my asking, isn't there anyone that you really like? Or care about? I mean, surely everyone doesn't flirt with you...right?" He asked. He wasn't judging her for it. To him, it made sense for her not to want to accept the advances of a flirt. He, personally, wasn't a big fan of things like that. Memories flashed back in his head as they often did, triggered by almost anything that he...well...had a memory of doing. "Sorry, uh...can I ask you sort of a weird question?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as the faraway look disappeared from his eyes. That always seemed to happen when he was thinking, and he didn't like it. There wasn't too much he could do about it though- it was just natural, sort of like the strong instinct to run away in the fire had been. He watched her, wondering if she were going to be one of the cats who was more into shying away from anything that began with that sentence.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:34 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post

"Is it fun being a warrior?" Her voice went funny due to exitment. "And, and do you still hunt for the elders?" She was bursting with questions but wanted to wait for his response.
Ebonyflicker gave a soft laugh, "Being a warrior is alright, but no, we don't have to hunt for the elders." The spotted tom rose an eyebrow in amusement and smiled at the kit.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:38 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Ebonyflicker gave a soft laugh, "Being a warrior is alright, but no, we don't have to hunt for the elders." The spotted tom rose an eyebrow in amusement and smiled at the kit.
"And I heard that sometimes kits are killed by warriors?" She knew this would not sound right but some kits older then her had said that kits were stolen and killed. "Some of my friends told me," Rainingkit knew she should not spread rumors around the camp but she was scared.
I did not know cats had eyebrows? XD)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:45 PM
Sleepy Worm

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugz View Post
@TheBread
Blair scanned the area, pale gaze searching what seemed like the never-ending moor. The Dusk Syndicate cat wasn't too sure why she was here, the feeling of being so exposed and the wind constantly beating at your fur, how could a cat live like this? But, the again, it was beautiful, the sun shining down on the plain, turning it to gold, the scent of a few flowers sweet, and the ability to run on forever without a blockage.

Yet still, the young molly still had to ponder on the reason on why coming to Windclan's land, the Healer Trainee still scanning the home of a Clan of cats. Blair's paws started to move, walking, walking, walking. Pawsteps after the other. Still, no reason for it entered the young white and silver tanby's mind. She just continued, the breeze grasping some grass as it swept in the air.
Pikekit ran through the long grass covering Windclan's territory. The kit knew she shouldn't have left but she pushed the feeling of dread away and continued forward, her head high as the wind ruffled her fur. Her fur fluffed up in the cold and she tottered on, her heavy pelt making her slower. A white and silver tabby molly, looking around her age, came into view and she tilted her head in confusion. She picked up her pace and jumped in front of her, crouching down playfully, "Hi!" The kit pushed away the feeling that she should get back to camp and instead let a smile come onto her maw, "I'm Pikekit!"
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:48 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post

"And I heard that sometimes kits are killed by warriors?" She knew this would not sound right but some kits older then her had said that kits were stolen and killed. "Some of my friends told me," Rainingkit knew she should not spread rumors around the camp but she was scared.
I did not know cats had eyebrows? XD)
{Lol}
"They once were, when Singenight was leader." His slightly puffed his chest out in pride, Singenight was once his mentor and he looked up to the tom. "We love the kits. Also young one, if warriors killed kits, you'd be dead, don't you think." His voice held a slight threat but he gave Rainingkit a joking grin.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:54 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
{Lol}
"They once were, when Singenight was leader." His slightly puffed his chest out in pride, Singenight was once his mentor and he looked up to the tom. "We love the kits. Also young one, if warriors killed kits, you'd be dead, don't you think." His voice held a slight threat but he gave Rainingkit a joking grin.
"I guess..." She mumbled. Rainingkit kicked the floor with disappointment. Once again she had fallen over. All it took was one movement from her foot and she would be on the floor. "I hate my feet!" Her voice still confident. "Where is Singenight, and why night and not star!" She had been told to hide in the nursery during all the fighting, so she never really knew what happened to him.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:05 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Pikekit ran through the long grass covering Windclan's territory. The kit knew she shouldn't have left but she pushed the feeling of dread away and continued forward, her head high as the wind ruffled her fur. Her fur fluffed up in the cold and she tottered on, her heavy pelt making her slower. A white and silver tabby molly, looking around her age, came into view and she tilted her head in confusion. She picked up her pace and jumped in front of her, crouching down playfully, "Hi!" The kit pushed away the feeling that she should get back to camp and instead let a smile come onto her maw, "I'm Pikekit!"
Her eyes grew wide, turning around to the tortoiseshell. Her fur was spiked in a bristle at first, but it flattened down. "I'm Blair." The she-kit mewed in response. "Are you a... Windclan cat?" Blair felt proud of herself for remembering the moor-clan's name, and her tail swept back in forth. 'How can you live with this breeze constantly nagging ruffling up your fur?' The molly almost asked, but bit it back in her throat. 'That would be rude.' Blair reminded herself.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Closed Thread