Goodbye to this world [VA]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM

Old March 16th, 2020, 02:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Flintspirit’s School For Untrained Apprentices

Flintspirit led the small crew of apprentices out to Thunderclan’s territory, towards a mostly clear part of the burnt forest. No one would be hunting around here for a while, so this would be a good place to hold training sessions. “Alrighty you guys, today I’m going to start with something easy and simple. Battle training. We’re going to have a quick mock battle, just so I can see where all of you are at with battling. That will give me knowledge on how to move forward with future training sessions.” Flintspirit took a moment to study the apprentices gathered, trying to decide who should be paired with who.
Petalpaw was quite new, as well as Birdpaw. Plumpaw and Hazelpaw were both older, and Darkpaw somewhere in between. “Petalpaw and Birdpaw, id like you two to do a team battle against Plumpaw.” He hoped this would pose a challenge for the older apprentice, he could sense she needed one. “Then Darkpaw and Hazelpaw, you two will spar against each other.” He flicked his tail as he sat down, pointing right, and then left. “Each group take one side of the clearing. This will be an instinctual battle. I will be watching closely and calling out any advice you may need.” He gave a nod, looking each apprentice in the eye. “You may begin.”

@implimm @Vessel @Blissie Bliss @Slatepaw @Yelloweye

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Flintspirit’s School For Untrained Apprentices

Birdpaw listened to their deputies words, scuffling nervously on her paws as her blue eyes turned to examine her partner and their enemy. Her meek pelt shivered a little as she looked to Petalpaw, whispering in concern, "I've never battled before..." She examined the other in concern, sticking close to thier fleck as her blue eyes turned to Plumpaw, examining the other one with great anxiety, a tremble visible on her small, petite frame.
@RedHead @Blissie Bliss @implimm

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 04:53 PM

My Mood: Happy

"Okay, whenever your ready." Hazelpaw said as he padded up to an open spot near Darkpaw.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:40 AM
i am kenough

Plumpaw followed them out of camp quietly, having her desire to learn anything of substantial use to her sated. They were to try their paws at battle moves, no less! The gloomy molly could hardly contain herself, and stands among them putting quite a bit of effort into absolutely not smiling. But when the deputy calls upon her to stand up against two of the young apprentices with them, a smug grin sprawls across her face as she loses her restraint. "Alright," she says smoothly, looking forward to the days events even more. Who needed Ravenspirit? She sure as hell didn't!

The molly turns her attention to the two other apprentices she'd been put with then, Birdpaw and Petalpaw. Cocking up her chin, she sizes them up. Birdpaw's nerves would get the better of her, that was easy to see. But what of Petalpaw? "How about I give you the advantage this first time?" She suggests slowly, her tone oozing with a smug confidence. "Discuss what to do and make the first move." Quirking up a brow, Plumpaw displays a crooked smirk. She'd enjoy this.

@RedHead @Blissie Bliss @Slatepaw
Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:53 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

The tomcat wondered why no one had started yet. His instructions had been clear enough right?
He took a quick glance around, tail flicking in thought. It seemed as if only three apprentices were ready to begin the mock spar. Maybe he'd change it up a bit then. "Alright, seeing as some of you don't look very ready for this fight, I will take those who are ready and demonstrate what good defense looks like." Flintspirit turned to Plumpaw, Birdpaw, and Hazelpaw. "I want you three to be on the offense. Attack and try to overpower me. If any one of you wants to step out at any time, feel free to do so. But for now, I will be showcasing defending techniques against you three." He took a defensive stance, then gave a nod, awaiting the first attacks from the apprentices. He hoped that Darkpaw and Petalpaw were watching, as they seemed to be the most hesitant about the battling.

@implimm @Slatepaw @Blissie Bliss @Yelloweye @Vessel

Character Site
--
Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:43 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tomcat wondered why no one had started yet. His instructions had been clear enough right?
He took a quick glance around, tail flicking in thought. It seemed as if only three apprentices were ready to begin the mock spar. Maybe he'd change it up a bit then. "Alright, seeing as some of you don't look very ready for this fight, I will take those who are ready and demonstrate what good defense looks like." Flintspirit turned to Plumpaw, Birdpaw, and Hazelpaw. "I want you three to be on the offense. Attack and try to overpower me. If any one of you wants to step out at any time, feel free to do so. But for now, I will be showcasing defending techniques against you three." He took a defensive stance, then gave a nod, awaiting the first attacks from the apprentices. He hoped that Darkpaw and Petalpaw were watching, as they seemed to be the most hesitant about the battling.

@implimm @Slatepaw @Blissie Bliss @Yelloweye @Vessel
Birdpaw, as the plan was changed, turned her blue eyes to examine thier deputy, fear striking her. He wanted them to attack him!? Her meek paws seemed to trembled against the ground beneath her; she barely wanted to spar with the other apprentices but to spar against thier deputy! A feeling of sickness washed over herself as she looked to him, scuffling nervously as she waited for someone, anyone but her, to attack first.

@implimm @Blissie Bliss @Yelloweye @Vessel

Everything Finder

Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:59 PM
i am kenough

After what might have been the most awkward span of silences she'd ever had to stand through, Flintspirit revises his plans. The silver molly narrows her eyes at the two she'd been paired against before looking at the deputy. While it was unfortunate she wouldn't be able to show off quite so much to the others, Plumpaw was glad that now she would have an opportunity to actually learn something new, and get more accurate critique. So, whatever. Now, the only potentially problematic part to this practice would be her fellow apprentices and their unpredictable moves. If they were out of sync for this, things would quickly go wrong. She sizes the male up for a couple of heartbeats, then with a sideways glance at the other two apprentices who still seemed unwilling, she lurches forth. Her movement was fluid, but it was obvious that she was aiming to get under the older tom to try and knock his balance off.
@RedHead @Slatepaw @Blissie Bliss @Vessel @Yelloweye
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:09 PM

My Mood: Happy

Seeing that the first move was made, Hazelpaw hesitantly lunged forward to the deputy's side to attack his flank. @RedHead @Slatepaw @Blissie Bliss @Vessel @implimm
Old March 24th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Kindheart

Being last to join the scuffle made Birdpaw feel an aching feeling of shame. She'd never be a warrior. Gulping, she followed behind her fellow apprentices, watching as Plumpaw was much more confident than her and Hazelpaw. Moving forward, the small grey tabby tried to sneak around the back of their deputy, planning to leap on him from behind.
@Yelloweye @RedHead @implimm @Blissie Bliss @Vessel

Everything Finder

Old March 29th, 2020, 09:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Flintspirit watched each move closely, his sharp green eyes catching onto the apprentice's slightly hesitant movements. Plumpaw's first attack was easy enough to counter, the large tom just lifted his legs and stepped to the side to avoid getting tripped, sending the small apprentice skidding where he had been standing. Hazelpaw's attack was solid, but the tom's timing was a little off, and Flintspirit shuffled backwards out of range of the attack, ears flicking as he listened for movement from Birdpaw, whom he knew had ducked behind him. He kept his eyes trained on Plumpaw and Hazelpaw, egging the two cats to try again. And maybe work together this time. So far, they both had delivered proper attacks, but with little notice to timing. "Watch your timing. Try to work together, it'll help." He advised calmly, still alert for an attack from Birdpaw, but speaking loud enough so they could all hear him.

@Yelloweye @implimm @Slatepaw

Character Site
--