Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

*SHARPPAW*
She/her
apprentice
purk: Herbal knowledge [T1]
---------

Sharppaw was almost half asleep by the time her mentor came and spoke, her ears flickered as she looked at her mentor with neutral eyes, she showed no sign of happiness or sadness. The brown smoked mackerel glared at her mentor before replying,” yes I’m Sharppaw” she began in a mature voice, her ears flicking intently as she continued on”Hi Doeflame, when will begin training?” she asked with a flick of her tail following cllosely behind her word.

It was bad enough her first mentor did nothing to train her but it could be worse if Doeflame was as lazy as all other ridiculous trained warriors, and plus if her mentor was lazy like her first ,enter she could always give Doeflame a good bat on the head with her paw, though she could have done that with the first mentor. Doeflame was energetic though so Sharppaw could see no reason to use her paw to bat the warrior on the head, her tail curled around her disabled useless leg, despite the opposite traits of there personality Sharppaw could see they might be able to get the training and assessment done if they kept going out everyday.

( if my post is to long for you please let me know and I can shorten it)
Doeflame

Doeflame frowned slightly as Sharppaw spoke. The apprentice didn't seem too happy about her new mentor. But she was sure Sharppaw would warm up soon enough. "We can begin right after this meeting," Doeflame told her. "What has your old mentor taught you? If they haven't done anything we could start with the good old territory tour, maybe with a bit of hunting on the way." Doeflame was excited to train her first apprentice. She had visions of them hunting together, sparring, herself leading Sharppaw to battle. This should be fun.

( @SpiritWolf_yt Your posts aren't too long at all.)
Old March 8th, 2024, 04:49 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««
-= Eveningfade =-
-= He/Him =- -= 47 Moons =- -= ShadowClan Warrior =-
➥ The gray tom was stalking outside the warriors den during the meeting in case something interesting just so happened to show up. He turned to the Shadowledge as he heard his name as a mentor for another reassignment. The scarred tom stalked his way over to his new apprentice, Featherpaw. Seemed like he was just as mad with the slacking mentors. "Don worry, bud. I'll see to it that yer become a warrior. Been here for a long time and still here, so yer think I slacked off like your no-good former mentors of yer? After this meeting we head out and begin training. No slackin," He grumbled before stalking back to his spot outside the warriors den. His apprentice was free to follow, but he wanted to be alone. Gives him time to scold those no-good slacking warriors that call themselves his clanmates.

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

[ @RavensCall ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:57 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Darkfall had belatedly taken up a spot at the entrance of the nursery. The large tom had been out for patrol when the meeting was called. He did, however, get back to the camp in time to hear one of his eldest daughter’s name being called for her apprentice ceremony.

Working his way through the crowd, the large tom sat towards the front of the group. He knew that Larkkit wasn’t a huge fan of the clan customs and preferred to use the name she was born with, but he wanted her to notice that he would be cheerign her new name the loudest when it was called. She didn’t seem nervous, having swaggered up tot hte front of the clan with an air of confidence, but he wanted to support her in any way he could nonetheless.

”Little Lark,” he called softly, ”You’re doing great!” A proud father he was. The first of his kits was becoming an apprentice this meeting and he couldn’t be more overjoyed! Of course he would love it if Wolfkit was around, or if Sootkit and Fallenkit were joining her this time, but they still needed a bit to adjust to clanlife it seemed, so hopefully they’d be apprenticed in the next meeting. Speaking of… Sleepykit should also be starting her training soon. Maybe all the ktis could be apprenticed next meeting! Oh, the idea made him feel warm and bubbly inside. This was Larkkit’s big day!
[ @ vellichor ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull had walked into the camp when she heard her name being called. She had a new apprentice already! 'I'll make sure they aren't like my first.' The molly thought as they looked around for Larkpaw, hoping to get their training started right away. Finally, Stagskull spotted a long-furred black tabby with blue eyes. "Hello, Larkpaw." She said to her new apprentice, leaning her head down so they could touch noses. The young molly looked decent enough. 'I'll make a strong warrior out of you.' Stagskull vowed.

@vellichor [Larkpaw]
•° Larkpaw °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

The words of her... the words of Darkfall made her ear flick. Internally, she was conflicted; Lark knew the dark-furred cat was trying. But she didn't want him to. She didn't want to like him or be nice to him or let him comfort her. She wanted to ignore him, and for him to ignore her too. Like it was in the beginning. But of course, for Lark, it could never be that simple. Despite everything, she spared a glance back towards Darkfall and found him seemingly happy. She quickly turned away as the feelings grew stronger.

Oh, there it was. A new name. Larkpaw. Yet it still wasn't hers. She was Lark, she is Lark, she will always be Lark. The fluffy cat was a bit spooked when her mentor approached and dipped her head. She refused to show it, though, touching noses with her and then nodding in acknowledgement. She didn't say a word, didn't know what to say. Thank the Gods above, she could finally go outside. If nothing else, that was one hell of a relief in and of itself. Maybe... maybe she could see Heron. No no, stupid thought. No tearing up now. She shook her head to get rid of any tears that threatened to form.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; March 8th, 2024 at 11:19 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As Cryingelk padded up to the Shadowledge, Dawnstar jumped down to briefly touch her nose with his. She grunted softly in reply to his words. Moving hurt, she should probably stop doing it. Leaping back up onto the Shadowledge, she nipped at the cobwebs near her shoulder and forced herself to stop after noticing she started. Her clan was stressing her out.

"In better news, Silverlark's reported that the lynxes have moved out of our territory so we no longer need to worry about them." One problem was dealt with, and then a new one popped up. A break would be super nice.

"However, with the large threat out of our territory, we still need to mind smaller ones. We lost Thrushfeather to a fox, and Graypaw who was out on their own which is against the rules, to an adder bite. I don't know how many times I'm going to say this, I do not want apprentices outside of camp on their own. Any apprentice found outside of camp without a warrior will face instantaneous demotion." She sounded like a broken record.

"We also might have a problem at WindClan's border. A pack of minks attacked me and Turtlepaw when patrolling. They came from WindClan's side, overly aggressive and bearing scars of past confrontations with WindClan I believe. Since marking the border will prove difficult having to fight minks off every time, I want no one going near WindClan's border until I've gathered a patrol and cleared them out. I'll have to speak to Twilightstar about it." Dawnstar added that to her to-do list. She could take out a mink hunting patrol after she went through a quick lesson with Cryingelk and Meadowpaw.

There was something she was forgetting... it was the back of her mind. Oh, yes. "I also picked up a few outsiders I found intriguing. Bleedingkit who will reside in the nursery for some time, and Scratchpaw who will be joining the apprentices with Moonmeadow as his mentor." Was that what she was forgetting? Who knows, she was too tired to care right now. The leader dismissed the meeting by leaping off the Shadowledge for a final time.

She should probably rest these fresh wounds, but duty called. She could rest later. "Cryingelk, what have you been taught so far?" Dawnstar asked as she padded up to the tom. She waved her tail, silently calling for Meadowpaw to her side.
#shcmeeting

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 9th, 2024 at 01:43 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:50 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thornclaw rolled his eyes about the minks before continuing to listen

Sharppaw made no expression and listened

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 9th, 2024, 02:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Mothkit watched*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old March 9th, 2024, 02:28 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Forestkit and Cougarbite listened on
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 9th, 2024, 05:18 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Cryingelk(17/100)

Cryingelk smiled softly as Dawnstar's response, looking over to Meadowpaw. As the meeting continued on, the tom listened on. He had forgotten about the lynxs, but now they were gone. Now, there were minks instead. Vile creatures. Cryingelk had seen one briefly in the past and had heard of how viciously they fought.

After Dawnstar had finished and asked him what he'd learned, Cryingelk spoke. "I had just gotten done with the territory tour with Marshwolf. That was all they were able to get in before they vanished." He had forgotten Marshwolf's gender and didn't want to make anyone angry by calling them the wrong one, so he called them a 'they.' "I do know how to hunt and some fighting moves." He added on.
@Undertaker @Streamtail

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:26 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Nightstalker watched
Mothcloud
Summerpaw

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 11th, 2024, 01:22 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
They/them | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow brightened a bit at the news of having a new apprentice, Scratchpaw, but it was still weighed down by the mentions of the deaths and the issues with the Windclan border. Well, no matter, the feline stood up as their leader dismissed the clan, looking around the clearing for Scratchpaw to welcome him. They were so happy! Their first ever apprentice, they were sure that they would be one of the very best.

Moonmeadow purred loudly as they found the apprentice and lowered their head, greeting the young tom with a smile, "Hello, little one. I promise I'll do my best to become the best warrior you can be. We can start training as soon as you are ready." The feline curled their tail and watched the apprentice with gentle, but curious eyes. The little cat was previously an outsider after all, Moonmeadow wonders what Scratchpaw may already know.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Collieheart - Scratchpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]