Last post by sillycreatur
Today 11:17 AM

Old November 7th, 2021, 02:34 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow102 View Post
Prowler nodded. The more he thought about it, he couldnt find a reason to leave. the kittypet didnt seem like the type to do anything, it was quiet, and the den would be warm.
Alright then, i guess i could stay. thank you for your kindness.
Prowler turned and walked toward the small den at the base of the tree, when he realised he never asked the kittypet's name!
Prowler looked over his shoulder, looking at the kittypet with one, amber eye.
"By the way, ki-" Prowler stumbled over his words,"whats your name?"
—Molly—

“Molly.” She said. “I’m Molly.” Molly padded to the other side of the tree, surveying her Grounds. ”There’s some tall grasses over there if you’re hungry and like hunting your own food, but I’ve stored some voles and mice and such under the red thing over there. Uh, you can sleep there if you want, but the dens under the ground over there are nicer.” Molly paused, at times like this she really wished she had a tail to point at things, but she settled with using her paw. “The tree here is good for looking over the neighborhood, if that’s your thing. There’s also a leaky pipe right outside the Grounds, but I wouldn’t recommend drinking the water from there since it tastes weird. You can drink the water collected in that metal shaped thing under the red Twoleg object.” Molly paused again, catching her breath. “By the way, I didn’t catch your name…”

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; November 7th, 2021 at 02:35 PM.
Old November 7th, 2021, 03:01 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

@Brightlight

*Sparky*

Run. Run. Run. The words echoed in his head, the only thing he could hear besides his heartbeat thumping. He could feel the pain screaming in his legs, lungs, and muscles, but the only thing on his mind right now is escape.

He wined in between two Twoleg homes, and he spotted a fence blocking his way. With barely any energy left, he clambered up to the top of the wobbly fence and dropped ungracefully into a grassy area. Pain shot up his body, and he stayed laying there. A poor, unthreatening golden tabby tom, nearly unconscious from exhaustion.

From his blurry vision, he could see two, no maybe three cats. One a calico, the other a large black cat, and the other one a-

Before he can finish his thought, he went unconscious.

(Hope you don't mind this kittypet bursting through. I just need a backstory for why he will go into Thunderclan Territory)

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old November 7th, 2021, 05:36 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDace View Post
@Brightlight

*Sparky*

Run. Run. Run. The words echoed in his head, the only thing he could hear besides his heartbeat thumping. He could feel the pain screaming in his legs, lungs, and muscles, but the only thing on his mind right now is escape.

He wined in between two Twoleg homes, and he spotted a fence blocking his way. With barely any energy left, he clambered up to the top of the wobbly fence and dropped ungracefully into a grassy area. Pain shot up his body, and he stayed laying there. A poor, unthreatening golden tabby tom, nearly unconscious from exhaustion.

From his blurry vision, he could see two, no maybe three cats. One a calico, the other a large black cat, and the other one a-

Before he can finish his thought, he went unconscious.

(Hope you don't mind this kittypet bursting through. I just need a backstory for why he will go into Thunderclan Territory)
—Molly—

The calico cat blinked, holding a vole in her mouth that she’d recently caught. A golden tom, probably another rogue, was lying on her grounds, unconscious and looking like he’d been running from something. Molly turned, setting down her vole underneath the red Twoleg object, and padded over to the cat. “Hello?” She questioned, prodding him with a paw. “Are you alright?” Wow, this was the 3rd rogue on her territory. Her Grounds were pretty popular, huh!

Molly sniffed the cat. He smelled like an rogue, so he probably wasn’t one of those Clan cats. Molly looked up at the sky. She hoped that the tom would get up soon, it might rain. And if it did, he was far too heavy for Molly to drag to shelter. Maybe she could ask for help from one of the other rogues on her territory, or cat living nearby. Luna, perhaps. Molly prodded the tom again. “Hello?”

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 7th, 2021, 05:47 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
—Molly—

The calico cat blinked, holding a vole in her mouth that she’d recently caught. A golden tom, probably another rogue, was lying on her grounds, unconscious and looking like he’d been running from something. Molly turned, setting down her vole underneath the red Twoleg object, and padded over to the cat. “Hello?” She questioned, prodding him with a paw. “Are you alright?” Wow, this was the 3rd rogue on her territory. Her Grounds were pretty popular, huh!

Molly sniffed the cat. He smelled like an rogue, so he probably wasn’t one of those Clan cats. Molly looked up at the sky. She hoped that the tom would get up soon, it might rain. And if it did, he was far too heavy for Molly to drag to shelter. Maybe she could ask for help from one of the other rogues on her territory, or cat living nearby. Luna, perhaps. Molly prodded the tom again. “Hello?”
*Sparky*

Sparky felt something prod him, a paw maybe? He opened his eyes with what little energy he had and saw a calico standing over him. Wait, this is the calico he saw earlier before he'd passed out! He heard her say something, a hello?

"Uh hello." He crooked, trying to turn his head to look at the she-cat.

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old November 7th, 2021, 05:54 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
*Sparky*

Sparky felt something prod him, a paw maybe? He opened his eyes with what little energy he had and saw a calico standing over him. Wait, this is the calico he saw earlier before he'd passed out! He heard her say something, a hello?

"Uh hello." He crooked, trying to turn his head to look at the she-cat.
—Molly—

So the tom was awake, even if it was only partially. Molly raised her voice in case the tom couldn’t hear her too well. “The skies are clear, but it might rain soon so you should probably get up and get going.” It took Molly a second to realize that she sounded a little harsh. Molly sighed, and spoke again. “Or you could stay here, if you want. I have plenty of space. You could even have another rogue as company.”

Rogues could always find something that they could talk to each other about, right? Well, even if they didn’t, she did mean that she had plenty of space. There were at least 10 or more dens underground, plenty big and plenty warm.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 7th, 2021, 06:30 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

Quote:
—Molly—

So the tom was awake, even if it was only partially. Molly raised her voice in case the tom couldn’t hear her too well. “The skies are clear, but it might rain soon so you should probably get up and get going.” It took Molly a second to realize that she sounded a little harsh. Molly sighed, and spoke again. “Or you could stay here, if you want. I have plenty of space. You could even have another rogue as company.”

Rogues could always find something that they could talk to each other about, right? Well, even if they didn’t, she did mean that she had plenty of space. There were at least 10 or more dens underground, plenty big and plenty warm.
Sparky stared at the calico, thinking about her offer. "Oh uh, I guess yeah."

He tried to stand up, but he was extremely exhausted from his run. He flopped back down on the ground. If she was correct, then it would probably be best to rest here for a bit.

Old November 7th, 2021, 07:38 PM
may the dice favor you

Status: knees weak, arms are heavy, something something mom's spaghetti
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
—Molly—

“Molly.” She said. “I’m Molly.” Molly padded to the other side of the tree, surveying her Grounds. ”There’s some tall grasses over there if you’re hungry and like hunting your own food, but I’ve stored some voles and mice and such under the red thing over there. Uh, you can sleep there if you want, but the dens under the ground over there are nicer.” Molly paused, at times like this she really wished she had a tail to point at things, but she settled with using her paw. “The tree here is good for looking over the neighborhood, if that’s your thing. There’s also a leaky pipe right outside the Grounds, but I wouldn’t recommend drinking the water from there since it tastes weird. You can drink the water collected in that metal shaped thing under the red Twoleg object.” Molly paused again, catching her breath. “By the way, I didn’t catch your name…”
I have alot of names but the one im usually called is Prowler prowler mewed over his shoulder, pading towards the dens at the base of the tree.
Prowler's body ached, yearning for a chance to rest without having to keep tense. Day by day, his life was getting harder the older he got. It wouldnt be very long till he joined his mate in StarClan, but for niw he needed to live.
"its been my pleasure molly. prowler said, laying down at the mouth of the den, "if you need anything, or simply wish to talk more, ill be here. But for the time being, i need to rest."

CrowKit: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...25#post1088325
Prowler: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...96&postcount=1
Old November 7th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Sparky stared at the calico, thinking about her offer. "Oh uh, I guess yeah."

He tried to stand up, but he was extremely exhausted from his run. He flopped back down on the ground. If she was correct, then it would probably be best to rest here for a bit.
—Molly—

Molly shook her head, the large tom wouldn’t be able to get up on his own. Molly didn’t want to bother Prowler, who was asleep, and neither did she want to ask Zee, her pride wouldn’t let her. Molly just went to the other side of the tom and began to push him towards the base of the tree, where he would at least have some cover if it rained. By the world! Molly thought, using her paws to shove with all her strength. Apparently the Grounds are now a nursery for sick or tired rogues now. I might as well just scream that to the neighborhood at this point. Oh no, I don’t need to, they’ll just barge in somehow. After a bit, Molly somehow managed to shove the golden tom by the base of the tree. Panting, Molly addressed the tom.

“When you get your strength back, you should head to the dens underground. There’s some food under the red object there, and water too. Get well soon so you can leave.” With that done and over, Molly was now exhausted and tired, so she headed underground. If any rogue showed up now, Molly wouldn’t be able to talk to them until sunrise.

(Sorry that Molly’s a little mean right now, no hate towards Sparky! She just gets grumpy when she’s tired.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters

Last edited by Brightlight; November 7th, 2021 at 08:40 PM.
Old November 7th, 2021, 08:50 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

Quote:
—Molly—

Molly shook her head, the large tom wouldn’t be able to get up on his own. Molly didn’t want to bother Prowler, who was asleep, and neither did she want to ask Zee, her pride wouldn’t let her. Molly just went to the other side of the tom and began to push him towards the base of the tree, where he would at least have some cover if it rained. By the world! Molly thought, using her paws to shove with all her strength. Apparently the Grounds are now a nursery for sick or tired rogues now. I might as well just scream that to the neighborhood at this point. Oh no, I don’t need to, they’ll just barge in somehow. After a bit, Molly somehow managed to shove the golden tom by the base of the tree. Panting, Molly addressed the tom.

“When you get your strength back, you should head to the dens underground. There’s some food under the red object there, and water too. Get well soon so you can leave.” With that done and over, Molly was now exhausted and tired, so she headed underground. If any rogue showed up now, Molly wouldn’t be able to talk to them until sunrise.

(Sorry that Molly’s a little mean right now, no hate towards Sparky! She just gets grumpy when she’s tired.
*Sparky*

"Ah okay, thank you..." He just remembered that he hadn't gotten her name yet. "Who are you?"

(No offense taken! I understand that having an intruder barge into your area can make some cats a bit grumpy.)

Old November 7th, 2021, 08:58 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
*Sparky*

"Ah okay, thank you..." He just remembered that he hadn't gotten her name yet. "Who are you?"

(No offense taken! I understand that having an intruder barge into your area can make some cats a bit grumpy.)
--Molly--

Molly looked over her shoulder. "I'm Molly." She said, a little too sharply. Molly paused, remembering to keep her manners. Being tired was no excuse to be mean. "And you? What's your name?"

(Molly actually loves intruders! She likes talking to other cats, but she'll never acknowledge that. She's too proud. )

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters