Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:24 PM
Moonpaw hunting training...
Last post by Poprock
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 12:14 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by sock
Today 12:05 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:58 AM

Old May 20th, 2017, 11:48 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: StarClan Territory

The fluffy lilac calico she-cat walked through the territory, her tail curled behind her as she padded on. StarClan had everything the molly wanted. No battles, bloodshed, or malice.. mostly. Sure, some hated others, and the Dark Forest was near them, but it was separated by a powerful boarder. Ivypool hummed, her ears pricked and a happy spring in her step as she lay in the nice, peaceful clearing and purred.
Old May 24th, 2017, 12:05 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@starfall

The gray striped warrior laced out of the camp. The stars twinkled in his paws, but instead of staring at the beauty of them like he sometimes did, he just walked. His striped tail lashed out behind him. He hated this. How could Russetstar be such a mouse brain! He should have been there, he should have gone to Russetstar and told him how bad of a choice this was. Fallenstream could not be deputy. Riverclan didn't need another murderer in a lead position. He didn't die hoping to serve his Ckan only to see it get stuck in trouble again. He knew what Fallenstream had done, and Sunbreeze and Moonpaw knew it too. Moonpa had seen it, and Cloudyfoit too. Surely they would know somethings? Surely they would bring it up to Russetstar. Just Starclan help them that Fallenstream might find out, or else they might be the next ones to join him up here. Although, a problem he had had recently, was that he kept asking Starclan to protect Russetstar and his friends, only to remember, he was Starclan, yet there was nothing he could do to help from here.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:51 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

The gray striped warrior laced out of the camp. The stars twinkled in his paws, but instead of staring at the beauty of them like he sometimes did, he just walked. His striped tail lashed out behind him. He hated this. How could Russetstar be such a mouse brain! He should have been there, he should have gone to Russetstar and told him how bad of a choice this was. Fallenstream could not be deputy. Riverclan didn't need another murderer in a lead position. He didn't die hoping to serve his Clan only to see it get stuck in trouble again. He knew what Fallenstream had done, and Sunbreeze and Moonpaw knew it too. Moonpaw had seen it, and Cloudyfoot too. Surely they would know somethings? Surely they would bring it up to Russetstar. Just Starclan help them that Fallenstream might find out, or else they might be the next ones to join him up here. Although, a problem he had had recently, was that he kept asking Starclan to protect Russetstar and his friends, only to remember, he was Starclan, yet there was nothing he could do to help from here.
Confusion, that was the immediate reaction he had when he realized where he was, he didn't understand, was he allowed to walk up here? Wasn't his soul too blighted to be walking upon his ancestors territory? The deputy flicked his tail and decided to pad forward after a few moments of debating with himself, his thoughts were still jumbled and all in all a total mess, he still wasn't able to wrap his head around becoming deputy the day after yesterday, he wasn't sure if he hated himself, or if he was proud of himself. Everything he believed he once knew was a lie, fake, it was incorrect, and sadly, he believed he may have found this out too late, his paws were already drenched in his clanmates blood, he was a murderer. The ink colored tom stopped walking when he saw a familiar muscular figure. Instantly guilt and shame hit him like a tidal wave. Waterstreak, the very tom he was thinking of, the very tom he killed. Fallenstream took a deep breath in and suddenly realized why he was here, he was to be judged. The deputy let out a long sigh and lifted his chin, his head held high, he wasn't proud of what he did, be he knew how he planned on apologizing, although he knew that simply apologizing wasn't enough. He stopped a few mouse lengths away from the deceased warrior, his lapis blue orbs gave nothing away, they were cold, unreadable "Seeing you here answers my question as to why I am able to walk in my ancestors stars....I thought I was abandoned...which would be understandable." he commented before falling silent, he wasn't going to say more until Waterstreak had taken his anger out on the deputy, until the fallen warrior had said his piece.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Confusion, that was the immediate reaction he had when he realized where he was, he didn't understand, was he allowed to walk up here? Wasn't his soul too blighted to be walking upon his ancestors territory? The deputy flicked his tail and decided to pad forward after a few moments of debating with himself, his thoughts were still jumbled and all in all a total mess, he still wasn't able to wrap his head around becoming deputy the day after yesterday, he wasn't sure if he hated himself, or if he was proud of himself. Everything he believed he once knew was a lie, fake, it was incorrect, and sadly, he believed he may have found this out too late, his paws were already drenched in his clanmates blood, he was a murderer. The ink colored tom stopped walking when he saw a familiar muscular figure. Instantly guilt and shame hit him like a tidal wave. Waterstreak, the very tom he was thinking of, the very tom he killed. Fallenstream took a deep breath in and suddenly realized why he was here, he was to be judged. The deputy let out a long sigh and lifted his chin, his head held high, he wasn't proud of what he did, be he knew how he planned on apologizing, although he knew that simply apologizing wasn't enough. He stopped a few mouse lengths away from the deceased warrior, his lapis blue orbs gave nothing away, they were cold, unreadable "Seeing you here answers my question as to why I am able to walk in my ancestors stars....I thought I was abandoned...which would be understandable." he commented before falling silent, he wasn't going to say more until Waterstreak had taken his anger out on the deputy, until the fallen warrior had said his piece.
[ah it feels good to rp him again]

The sound of paws temps and the keen awareness that he warned as a member of Starclan alerted him to the presence of a cat. It took Waterstreak only a moment to recognize the scent of the cat. It was the last scent of cat he had ever smelled when he was alive. It was the stench of Fallenstream, the stench of his own blood and then the drowning, suffocating river water. Darkness had clouded his vision, and that was the last he remembered of being alive. Sure, shortly are he escaped into his celestial body. He had watched as his closest friend and apprentice rescued his body. If only they had been faster. He knew he was too far gone at that point. But the scent of this cat...it was angering him. This cat did not deserve to be deputy. Much less walk among the lands of Starclan. Murderers did not belong here. "Fallenstream." He hissed under his breath. He kept his back to the living feline. He knew that Fallenstream could not hurt him here, but he knew he had the power to hurt him. The Darkforest did it all the time, he knew that all too well. Half his scars came from attacks with his 'friend' in the Darkforest. Starclan had the same powers, but they should know better than to use that. Finally, trying to calm himself, he turned around. His expression was a frustrated glare. A small, disapproving frown was etched on his muzzle. He made no noise, he did not move. He had to calm his thoughts. As he stood there, he stood like a statue. The stars that laced his paws and tail twinkled. His cool blue eyes bored into Fallenstreams. He didn't know what to say that wouldn't sound rude. Waterstreak wasn't the rude type, but then again, after striving all his life to serve his Clan to hopefully become deputy, he had been murdered by a Clanmates, and now that Clanmates had achieved the rank of deputy. What was one even supposed to say to a cat who killed than and stole their dream? "You don't deserve this." He barked at him. His voice was tense, taut, strained. "I presume you know that?" He kept his tone of voice very sharp, like a father scolding his kits.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:40 PM

Quote:
[ah it feels good to rp him again]

The sound of paws temps and the keen awareness that he warned as a member of Starclan alerted him to the presence of a cat. It took Waterstreak only a moment to recognize the scent of the cat. It was the last scent of cat he had ever smelled when he was alive. It was the stench of Fallenstream, the stench of his own blood and then the drowning, suffocating river water. Darkness had clouded his vision, and that was the last he remembered of being alive. Sure, shortly are he escaped into his celestial body. He had watched as his closest friend and apprentice rescued his body. If only they had been faster. He knew he was too far gone at that point. But the scent of this cat...it was angering him. This cat did not deserve to be deputy. Much less walk among the lands of Starclan. Murderers did not belong here. "Fallenstream." He hissed under his breath. He kept his back to the living feline. He knew that Fallenstream could not hurt him here, but he knew he had the power to hurt him. The Darkforest did it all the time, he knew that all too well. Half his scars came from attacks with his 'friend' in the Darkforest. Starclan had the same powers, but they should know better than to use that. Finally, trying to calm himself, he turned around. His expression was a frustrated glare. A small, disapproving frown was etched on his muzzle. He made no noise, he did not move. He had to calm his thoughts. As he stood there, he stood like a statue. The stars that laced his paws and tail twinkled. His cool blue eyes bored into Fallenstreams. He didn't know what to say that wouldn't sound rude. Waterstreak wasn't the rude type, but then again, after striving all his life to serve his Clan to hopefully become deputy, he had been murdered by a Clanmates, and now that Clanmates had achieved the rank of deputy. What was one even supposed to say to a cat who killed than and stole their dream? "You don't deserve this." He barked at him. His voice was tense, taut, strained. "I presume you know that?" He kept his tone of voice very sharp, like a father scolding his kits.
[ xD
my fingers hurt ;w; ]

The ebony warrior's gaze didn't waver and he didn't recoil back when a strong aura came from the deceased warrior, and he could take a couple guesses as to why. He wasn't going to ask for forgiveness, and he wasn't going to try and find his way back, no, he was brought here for a reason, he had to purify his soul, although there would always be an ugly black stain. Although at the same time, he didn't really view them as sins, he saw them as achevements and was proud of the fact that he rid the clan of a possible evil. He was confused, and in all honesty he was happy that he was summoned to Starclan, maybe they would help him see the right path, help him figure out which way is right, and which way is wrong. He wasn't sure what was right and what was wrong, he could barely tell from right to left, he was confused, a war was always being raged within his mind, and it only begun the moment Honeypool took pity upon him. He wanted, no, he needed answers, he needed his ancestors to help him once, he needed their guidance. Although he has killed, it was always for the greater good of his clan, for his family. As the deceased warrior's facial expressions gave away nothing but anger, his own gave nothing away, no ignorance, no joy, no sadness, nothing, he just sat there quietly and waited for the other to finish.

Fallenstream blinked slowly as the former Riverclan called his name. He was expecting something worse, he was expecting to get tackled down and clawed all the way down to his bones. Although it wasn't his fault that he gripped the starry ground with his claws the moment the former senior warrior snapped, it startled him. The deputy dipped his head in greeting, although he knew that what Waterstreak barked wasn't a greeting "Waterstreak." he said calmly, voice unwavering and unreadable. He lifted his head, his lapis optics flickered with uncertainty every now and then, "No, no I don't believe I do. Honestly, I'm just surprised as you." he replied back, he noticed the tenseness in the Starclan warriors voice, strained, broken, hurt, it made his heart lurch and it made his soul ache, the reason as to why the other tom hurt so badly was because of him. The reason why Waterstreak was in Starclan in the first place was because of him. The ebony deputy clentched his teeth and turned his attention to the star scattered ground, his claws clutched the dirt. He was ashamed and confused, and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to handle it. He pinned his ears against his head and let out a choked noise "I don't know what to do anymore!" he cried out, his dense outer shell suddenly broke, "Everything I thought I once new was overturned the moment I met Honeypool. I-I thought that I was doing good, I thought that every step I took was for the better of the clan, but then I met her and now everything, everything I came to learn became a lie!" he spat. The deputy shook his head and looked up, his usually sharp orbs were soft and cloudy. "What am I supposed to do? I don't know what's right and what's wrong anymore!" he cried. After a few moments of deep breaths he looked up, his eyelashes held teardrops that almost matched the stars that were scattered across the territory, he was breaking, and he didn't know how to stop it. He once again began to shake his head "And I know it doesn't mean much since you're already here, since I've already got the stain of your blood on my paws, but I want to say sorry, sorry a million times over for what I've done to you, for what ive done to your family and your friends." he stated, his voice cracking inbetween, and he meant every word, although he apologized his soul still felt heavy. "I thought that if I apologized my soul would feel light again, I would feel whole. But it doesn't and I don't, waterstreak, I know you hate me, you hate my very existence, I ripped away everything from you, I know, but hear me out please." he pleaded, desperation plastered on his face, this wasn't for him, no it was for his clan, for his friends, for Honeypool, he had to be fixed, or be stopped before it got too bad, before he hurt someone he cared for. "Help me." he stated, he pleaded, something needed to be done, something needed to happen, he needed to learn.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old May 25th, 2017, 11:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[ xD
my fingers hurt ;w; ]

The ebony warrior's gaze didn't waver and he didn't recoil back when a strong aura came from the deceased warrior, and he could take a couple guesses as to why. He wasn't going to ask for forgiveness, and he wasn't going to try and find his way back, no, he was brought here for a reason, he had to purify his soul, although there would always be an ugly black stain. Although at the same time, he didn't really view them as sins, he saw them as achevements and was proud of the fact that he rid the clan of a possible evil. He was confused, and in all honesty he was happy that he was summoned to Starclan, maybe they would help him see the right path, help him figure out which way is right, and which way is wrong. He wasn't sure what was right and what was wrong, he could barely tell from right to left, he was confused, a war was always being raged within his mind, and it only begun the moment Honeypool took pity upon him. He wanted, no, he needed answers, he needed his ancestors to help him once, he needed their guidance. Although he has killed, it was always for the greater good of his clan, for his family. As the deceased warrior's facial expressions gave away nothing but anger, his own gave nothing away, no ignorance, no joy, no sadness, nothing, he just sat there quietly and waited for the other to finish.

Fallenstream blinked slowly as the former Riverclan called his name. He was expecting something worse, he was expecting to get tackled down and clawed all the way down to his bones. Although it wasn't his fault that he gripped the starry ground with his claws the moment the former senior warrior snapped, it startled him. The deputy dipped his head in greeting, although he knew that what Waterstreak barked wasn't a greeting "Waterstreak." he said calmly, voice unwavering and unreadable. He lifted his head, his lapis optics flickered with uncertainty every now and then, "No, no I don't believe I do. Honestly, I'm just surprised as you." he replied back, he noticed the tenseness in the Starclan warriors voice, strained, broken, hurt, it made his heart lurch and it made his soul ache, the reason as to why the other tom hurt so badly was because of him. The reason why Waterstreak was in Starclan in the first place was because of him. The ebony deputy clentched his teeth and turned his attention to the star scattered ground, his claws clutched the dirt. He was ashamed and confused, and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to handle it. He pinned his ears against his head and let out a choked noise "I don't know what to do anymore!" he cried out, his dense outer shell suddenly broke, "Everything I thought I once new was overturned the moment I met Honeypool. I-I thought that I was doing good, I thought that every step I took was for the better of the clan, but then I met her and now everything, everything I came to learn became a lie!" he spat. The deputy shook his head and looked up, his usually sharp orbs were soft and cloudy. "What am I supposed to do? I don't know what's right and what's wrong anymore!" he cried. After a few moments of deep breaths he looked up, his eyelashes held teardrops that almost matched the stars that were scattered across the territory, he was breaking, and he didn't know how to stop it. He once again began to shake his head "And I know it doesn't mean much since you're already here, since I've already got the stain of your blood on my paws, but I want to say sorry, sorry a million times over for what I've done to you, for what ive done to your family and your friends." he stated, his voice cracking inbetween, and he meant every word, although he apologized his soul still felt heavy. "I thought that if I apologized my soul would feel light again, I would feel whole. But it doesn't and I don't, waterstreak, I know you hate me, you hate my very existence, I ripped away everything from you, I know, but hear me out please." he pleaded, desperation plastered on his face, this wasn't for him, no it was for his clan, for his friends, for Honeypool, he had to be fixed, or be stopped before it got too bad, before he hurt someone he cared for. "Help me." he stated, he pleaded, something needed to be done, something needed to happen, he needed to learn.
Waterstreak kept his gaze constant and steady, his dark blue eyes watching the warrior before him. He thought it would be interesting as to what he would say. Would he act as if he hadn't known he was a Starclan supporter, hence the reason Fallenstream killed him. Would he try to play the weakness card that Acornprick had thrown at him so many times. Who knew. He only had to wait and listen, but again, he didn't exactly want to be in the presence of his murderer who had just been promoted to deputy. But what he started with, the fact that he admitted he didn't know why this was happening, it was shocking for him. When he was taking his lasts Fallenstream hadn't seemed like much of a cat for leadership. Besides, had Russetstar even acted on something Starclan said? Or just his own instincts,

He watched as the cat slow broke down before him. He listened, his gaze very slowly, but steadily softening. He had never expected a soft side to come from a murderer. Fallenstream seemed trueley regretful, but Waterstreak wouldn't be so easy to forget. Quick to forgive, yes, but it would take longer to forget. He didn't know, and honestly, Waterstreak couldn't blame him. Had he been appointed deputy in a situation like Fallenstream, panic and fear would most likely coarse through his veins. Knowing you had a Clanmates blood on your oaws and then being trusted as deputy, it would make the punishment so much worse if some cat were to find out. Waterstreak felt pity for the deputy, yes, and he truly didn't want Tia cat on it. He wanted to hold onto the grudge, hate him, loathe him, but he was broken and still falling apart. Fallenstream needed help, but if he was here in Sarclan, Waterstreak ha D the upper paw. "Fallenstream," he mewed sternly. "Look at me." He stared straight at the deputy, unblinking. "We have had our past together. You have made mistakes, but everyone does make them. Honestly bomb biggest mistakes were holding grudges, hopefully now in effect eternity, I can fix them. Here's my leading way to start." He sighed before continuing. This was hard, forgiving your murderer who killed you in cold blood. "We have Had our past. Our past is behind us and we shouldn't let that hold us back. I have done that many times, and now I want to fix that, hopefully I can save you from that issue before it grows on you." He lowered himself into a sitting position, showing he wasn't going to attack or something radical. "We must endure onwards, not to be held back. I love my Clan, both dead and alive. Now I must support it, and if Russetstar chose you then I will have to trust in you to lead my Clan to safety. So, our pasts, they are behind us now. Agreed?" He stared at the black warrior, waiting for a response. If he couldn't do anything more in a physical form, and had no true connection to the leader, then he would make sure Riverclan would remain strong with Fallenstream.
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Raine

Duskflower walked out in the Starclan territory a bit bored of being alone. It had been a couple of moons since the day she had died. She thought being dead was kind of boring, espesially since nobody ever came over to talk to her or even say hello. 'Why can't I talk to anyone. I'm dead, but still have a voice' she thought to herself.

The dark ginger she-cat couldn't help, but pace back in forth, looking over her shoulder for any cat she could walk up to. "Is anyone there?" she called turning around. Sometime's she saw other cats, but most of the time no one ever came when she called.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 29th, 2017, 02:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Remorapaw groaned, expecting to feel the fierce pain in her muscles and head, expecting so much blood it'd make a pool at her paws. Her eyes were closed as she dryly swallowed and opened them. The fluffy gray and white apprentice parted her maw, expecting a metallic tang to the air around her. She smelt only prey and cool, clean air. Remorapaw widened her eyes, no blood or wounds on her body. She flexed the muscles under her pelt, finding them unharmed. "But.. the- the badger!" The molly gasped softly, shuddering. "Poor Minnowpaw! She looked really injured.." she added, wondering if her sister was okay.

Remorapaw, after calming down and realizing she was dead and in StarClan, sighed. She'd always worried about if she'd go to the Dark Forest or be in StarClan. Glad it was the last option, she decided to find the Camp. She walked through the territory with tiny glittery stars in her pelt, and her tail swayed behind her.
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
@Raine

Duskflower walked out in the Starclan territory a bit bored of being alone. It had been a couple of moons since the day she had died. She thought being dead was kind of boring, espesially since nobody ever came over to talk to her or even say hello. 'Why can't I talk to anyone. I'm dead, but still have a voice' she thought to herself.

The dark ginger she-cat couldn't help, but pace back in forth, looking over her shoulder for any cat she could walk up to. "Is anyone there?" she called turning around. Sometime's she saw other cats, but most of the time no one ever came when she called.

A tall dark she cat padded out from the foliage. She was slender and sleek furred with a starry pelt and dazzling green eyes. She was the mother of fallenstream the new riverclan deput, she had been antisocial due to it. Thinking about the danger her little kit must face with this new world to face. When suddenly a voice breaks into her mind set and her ears perked up with interest. Someone out in the territory? This far? she questioned.
Driftingstorm than proceeded to pad from the shaded spot where she had been laying, watching her son with watery eyes. When she set her eyes upon the slender she cat ahead. "Yes" was the simplistic answer as the smoky grey she cat appeared between the foliage and brambles.

She offered a small quirky smile at the she cat. She had only died a few moons back and the sacred starry skies they walked over must have been such a surprise. Q

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 30th, 2017, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Waterstreak kept his gaze constant and steady, his dark blue eyes watching the warrior before him. He thought it would be interesting as to what he would say. Would he act as if he hadn't known he was a Starclan supporter, hence the reason Fallenstream killed him. Would he try to play the weakness card that Acornprick had thrown at him so many times. Who knew. He only had to wait and listen, but again, he didn't exactly want to be in the presence of his murderer who had just been promoted to deputy. But what he started with, the fact that he admitted he didn't know why this was happening, it was shocking for him. When he was taking his lasts Fallenstream hadn't seemed like much of a cat for leadership. Besides, had Russetstar even acted on something Starclan said? Or just his own instincts,

He watched as the cat slow broke down before him. He listened, his gaze very slowly, but steadily softening. He had never expected a soft side to come from a murderer. Fallenstream seemed trueley regretful, but Waterstreak wouldn't be so easy to forget. Quick to forgive, yes, but it would take longer to forget. He didn't know, and honestly, Waterstreak couldn't blame him. Had he been appointed deputy in a situation like Fallenstream, panic and fear would most likely coarse through his veins. Knowing you had a Clanmates blood on your oaws and then being trusted as deputy, it would make the punishment so much worse if some cat were to find out. Waterstreak felt pity for the deputy, yes, and he truly didn't want Tia cat on it. He wanted to hold onto the grudge, hate him, loathe him, but he was broken and still falling apart. Fallenstream needed help, but if he was here in Sarclan, Waterstreak ha D the upper paw. "Fallenstream," he mewed sternly. "Look at me." He stared straight at the deputy, unblinking. "We have had our past together. You have made mistakes, but everyone does make them. Honestly bomb biggest mistakes were holding grudges, hopefully now in effect eternity, I can fix them. Here's my leading way to start." He sighed before continuing. This was hard, forgiving your murderer who killed you in cold blood. "We have Had our past. Our past is behind us and we shouldn't let that hold us back. I have done that many times, and now I want to fix that, hopefully I can save you from that issue before it grows on you." He lowered himself into a sitting position, showing he wasn't going to attack or something radical. "We must endure onwards, not to be held back. I love my Clan, both dead and alive. Now I must support it, and if Russetstar chose you then I will have to trust in you to lead my Clan to safety. So, our pasts, they are behind us now. Agreed?" He stared at the black warrior, waiting for a response. If he couldn't do anything more in a physical form, and had no true connection to the leader, then he would make sure Riverclan would remain strong with Fallenstream.
The ebony warrior didn't understand, he didn't want to understand. Something was changing deep within him, but he couldn't tell what it was. His thoughts were constantly battling with one another, constantly forming questions about where his loyalties lie, about what's right and wrong, who he really is. It kept him up at night, tossing and turning in his nest, the voices, constant voices, they yelled, and they sang, they shamed, and they honored. It was nerve wracking, brain wracking, he couldn't tell up from down, his thoughts and morals were jumbled and beginning to disappear, and that's what terrified him the most. What if they completely evaporated, and left him behind with a bare meadow? Left him with no sense of direction, left him with nothing. His optics wavered with confusion, hurt, anger, yet they still seemed empty, he lost his sense of self, his sense of being. Although he was struggling internally, he kept his gaze with the deceased tom as best he could. Everytime he looked at the former warrior he felt an acute pain of guilt, and he knew that he had no right to try and weasel his way out of it, he had no right to make up excuses, he was brought to his ancestors territory for a reason, he bumped into Waterstreak for a reason. His destiny was playing out, it's path was becoming more visible the more he talked to the deceased tom, the more he saw his steady gaze, the more he saw the seriousness in the toms orbs. Maybe this was why Starclan summoned him here, to help him find his way, help him figure out how to protect his clanmates from himself. For the first time in a long time he felt hope flicker in his heart, it was small and barely noticeable, but that was all he needed to know that he was making the right decision, that he was beginning to walk the right path.

The deputy bit his lip and listened as the former mentor began to speak, as he began to forgive the ink colored toms horrid deeds. At the silver toms command he lifted his head once more and gazed into the star filled optics, his own almost matching with the drops of salty tears that littered the lapis orbs. The moment the word 'mistakes' he let out a choked sob and almost swung his head down, almost. He was so ashamed of himself, he had killed one of the clans most loyal warriors, one of his clans most precious toms, his own bretheren. Did he truly deserve this from his ancestors? Why did they favor him so much? Why did they let him live after he washed this toms blood off his paws, as he tried to scrub the blight off his soul. Why was he still here, why did they reward him, why did they let him live a happy life, fall in love, make friends, see his siblings, why? The tears flowed freely down his cheeks and gently fell upon the starry ground with a light drip, drop, drip, the rhythmic beat matched that of his own heart, his own breathing. It slowed as the older tom continued, and his words left Fallenstream stunned, awestruck. Why was he being forgiven? Why? His tears hit the ground at a faster beat as the warrior finished his statement "How could you forgive me? I ripped your dreams right out from under your paws." He choked out, his heavy head swung low, a sign of submission and guilt. He sat himself down heavily, the dust kicked up from underneath him, for a moment all of his worries subsided as he watched the flecks of particles float off, and he realized, it wasn't dust, it was stardust. Something within his soul became bubbly and light, but only for a moment before it flickered out once more. His focus was ripped back into the current situation, although deep down, he wished that it didn't.

Fallenstream shook his head " I cant be fixed, I know that, but I just want to be mended, just enough to ensure my clanmates safety from me." he stated, his head slowly lifted. "You know just as much as I do how dangerous I can be." he added softly, his optics flickered with regret and sorrow. He let out a shaky sigh and held his gaze with Waterstreak, trying his hardest to seem professional, after all, the deceased warrior had placed his hope on his shoulders. "You have to, not that you want to, but I understand that, I-I" he begun, before his words were replaced with another sob, how pathetic was he right now? He had the audacity to ask Waterstreak, the very tom he killed, for help, how horrible was he? "It didn't help, my soul still feels dirty, blighted, and my mind is still a storm within. I still cant tell what my own morals are!" he spat "What if I hurt another clanmate? What if I drown another innocent?" he asked, desperation clung on his words. And then it dawned on the deputy, if cats in the Dark forest could attack others in their dreams....wasn't starclan the same? He looked up at the silver warrior in front of him, uncertainty danced in his lapis hues, but hope flickered deep within once more "Promise me something." he began "Kill me if I think of such horrid thoughts, kill me, please, Waterstreak you're the only one I can turn to, I don't want to hurt those I hold so dear." he pleaded, he didn't care about the way he looked, or the way he sounded, all that mattered was that Riverclan was safe from a murderer, from someone who could only hurt them. But was he thinking this way because he was a high rank, or was it because his morals were different from others, that he thought differently from those around him?

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea