Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO out of context
Last post by hades.
Today 01:57 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:53 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:49 PM
This is my kingdom come [P]
by Bean
Last post by taillow
Today 01:46 PM
talons in winter
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:46 PM

Old April 1st, 2024, 11:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior
She/her | 25 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
At the leader's obvious appreciation of the trinkets, seeming to recognize their significance, Dusklion pulled her ears back and licked her chest fur back down. All her life it had felt awkward to receive direct gratitude, and still the dark tabby didn't really know what to do with it - but it was nice nonetheless. "'Course," she offered with a wide grin, glad she had been able to life the ragdoll's spirits even if just briefly.

Her taking a liking to the new name that Dusk proposed was a bit of a shock - although she was glad to see that Birds thought the same thing she did. "I like it too. It's unique, 'n won't dredge up bad memories. A new, fresh start from... well, everythin'." ...Was Dusklion excited at the prospect of the new meeting place being named after a suggestion she had given? Perhaps. But there was truth in her words about it being a fresh start. The Clan didn't need the reminder of the flood shoved in their faces at every meeting - this would be a good thing.

"Anyways, that was all I wanted to share with you. Just know... you've got me, 'n my brother, 'n the rest of the Clan around to support you, 'kay? You're not alone." Dusk gave another wide grin at the leader as she got to her paws. With a soft nod she turned and whisked out of the den, tail tip flicking behind her.

[ @poppy. - figured i'd wrap it up here! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:00 AM
as long as i breathe

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Stalking her way towards Bird's den with an annoyed flick of her tail, Dusklion gave a grunt to notify the leader they were coming in before she slipped inside. It didn't take much time for her eyes to adjust as she stopped, glancing to make sure Duststorm and Teardrop were behind her. "Birds," she greeted with a small huff, "both Duststorm 'n Teardrop have been missin' from camp for the last quarter moon. Their story is somethin' about a fox driving them 'n it takin' forever to cross a path... I know you told me I could temporarily demote 'n exile at will, but since this is the first case I've had to deal with I wanted to see what you'd want to do."

With that, the dark tabby took a seat and looked towards both warriors. She raised a cat-brow and nodded, as if indicating for them to explain themselves to Birds. She was curious what the leader would decide to do.

[ @RoboPrism @poppy ]

Old April 5th, 2024, 01:11 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Stalking her way towards Bird's den with an annoyed flick of her tail, Dusklion gave a grunt to notify the leader they were coming in before she slipped inside. It didn't take much time for her eyes to adjust as she stopped, glancing to make sure Duststorm and Teardrop were behind her. "Birds," she greeted with a small huff, "both Duststorm 'n Teardrop have been missin' from camp for the last quarter moon. Their story is somethin' about a fox driving them 'n it takin' forever to cross a path... I know you told me I could temporarily demote 'n exile at will, but since this is the first case I've had to deal with I wanted to see what you'd want to do."

With that, the dark tabby took a seat and looked towards both warriors. She raised a cat-brow and nodded, as if indicating for them to explain themselves to Birds. She was curious what the leader would decide to do.

[ @RoboPrism @poppy ]
-Teardrop-
Male
(Tear as in crying)
A longfurred, yellow-cream tom with white drop markings on his face chest and paws.

&

~Duststorm~
Female
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.

Duststorm opened her mouth, but Teardrop beat her to it.
"I'm sorry for the trouble Birdsnow. Duststorm just got-, I should... start from the beginning. That last meeting... or whichever one you intended to have Duststorm visit your den- I suggested we take a walk, since she was looking pretty nervous. I think that she was under suspicion for attacking Sunnyfur over here during that ThunderClan raid," he nodded absently to Dusklion.

"Anyway, a fox showed up and both of us serve better as hunters than fighters," he grimaced, "so... we ran, and in the action found out we were only heading for a thunderpath-"

Duststorm interrupted mewing. "It's my fault, please don't kick Teardrop out... I just... the rumbling..."

Teardrop jumped to continue.
"She was too scared to cross over again for a while, and we were getting chased around by a bunch of twolegs... It's my fault. And whatever happened during ThunderClan's attack, I trust that Duststorm never meant to lay a claw on anyone, especially a clan member."
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 5th, 2024 at 01:16 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 03:23 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Appleberry poked his head into the cave. "Hi Birdsnow! Any chance I could lead one of the next patrols? I'd love to help out where necessary and I'm always open to cover for someone should they not show up when demanded for patrols!" He meowed gently, moving himself slightly further into the den, revealing his entire very fluffy yet smaller-than-Birdsnow appearance. If she asked about him, she'd explain.
Old April 5th, 2024, 04:08 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Wrenpaw
~<>~
23/100
8 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Birdsnow!" The silver apprentice called even before she was outside the entrance to the leader's den, her tail waving behind her not quite impatiently, but not quite not impatiently either. She didn't really want to waste time asking permission, but if she wanted her leader to listen to her so figured she should at least respect the ragdoll's privacy and wait to be invited in - as annoying as that was. "I have a question for you." Obviously. The only reason she'd be here at all to report would be if she had a question or if she saw something.

[ @poppy - bird ]
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:10 AM
as long as i breathe

Hadn't she just been here taking in other cats that needed punishment? Perhaps. Dusklion still didn't have a clear understanding of what she could and couldn't do, and as much as she knew for now she would ask for Birds opinion, she was growing a bit tired with the amount of time it took to get anything done. "Birds," she grunted as she slid into the den with Wolfpaw in tow, "Caught this 'paw tryin' to help hunt for ThunderClan. Showed up 'n that Bumblerat was there with two of her own 'paws. Seems like Sparrowsnarl," she spat the name out like a disgusting piece of prey, "hasn't seen fit to start trainin' his apprentice. I'll see about talkin' to him if I catch sight of him around camp, but for now I figured I'd bring you this disobedient apprentice."

And with that Dusklion remained standing, flicking her tail this way and that. She remained in the den incase Birdsnow needed her for something.

[ @TheSpider. @poppy ]

Last edited by taillow; April 7th, 2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 06:29 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
------------

Ever since one of her talks with Fallenwish, bless her heart, Sweetsong had been unable to keep her mind off of two things; Crowpaw- which she was definitely not about to bring up to Birdsnow anytime soon, and the seemingly large amount of cats who were drawn to the ways of healing, including herself. So gathering the meager scraps of courage she had, which wasn't much since Birdsnow's discreet way of scolding her during the last meeting, Sweetsong called out softly, "Birdsnow....? May I come in?"

Sweetsong entered afterward, her eyes cast down to the floor. She wasn't worthy of looking Birdsnow in the eye after...what happened with the kittypet. She had disgraced herself, and she presented herself as such; Ears and eyes low, and her tail tucked down, trailing on the ground behind her. "I...I was hoping to speak with you...I-I had..something come to mind that..that I hope you will consider...." She mewed in a timid whisper. It took the rest of her strength to keep herself from trembling, let alone bolting from the den and discarding her attempt at offering something to help RiverClan.

@poppy
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:06 AM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Hadn't she just been here taking in other cats that needed punishment? Perhaps. Dusklion still didn't have a clear understanding of what she could and couldn't do, and as much as she knew for now she would ask for Birds opinion, she was growing a bit tired with the amount of time it took to get anything done. "Birds," she grunted as she slid into the den with Wolfpaw in tow, "Caught this 'paw tryin' to help hunt for ThunderClan. Showed up 'n that Bumblerat was there with two of her own 'paws. Seems like Sparrowsnarl," she spat the name out like a disgusting piece of prey, "hasn't seen fit to start trainin' his apprentice. I'll see about talkin' to him if I catch sight of him around camp, but for now I figured I'd bring you this disobedient apprentice."

And with that Dusklion remained standing, flicking her tail this way and that. She remained in the den incase Birdsnow needed her for something.

[ @TheSpider. @poppy ]
Wolfpaw
----------------
Wolfpaw walked in with dusklion and frowned with guilt "Yes birdsnow... i snuck out of camp... to hunt.... but i would not if some warrior named sparrowsnarl train me!" he kicked the floor
@poppy

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |

Last edited by Alastor; April 8th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 05:29 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Wrenpaw
~<>~
32/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Stupid dumb... Birdsnow never answered her original question the first time Wren had come to ask it. She'd sat outside the den for so long without a response that eventually the silver apprentice had slunk back to the apprentice's den grumbling. And now Birdsnow wasn't even leader. Instead, Wrenpaw had to come back to this stupid den and ask a simple question - really, it was just a yes or no answer! - to Fadingsun. Tail lashing behind her, Wrenpaw stops outside the entrance to the den, frowning with preemptive annoyance.

"Fadingsun!" She called out, "Can I come in? I've got a question for you."

[ @occultation ]

Last edited by Neptune.; April 14th, 2024 at 05:30 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 05:34 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

--
No Purrks

Aha! He found a way in. Hm, this place was way too empty. and super dark! "Fadingsun? Are you in here cause wow we need to get some cool things in here!" He jumps up. Her head almost hitting the den wall as she does such due to their direction. "You know what would be super cool? Getting some animal skulls or something, maybe flowers, oo oo I know! Vines!" She jumps around the den, pointing at certain walls and the ceiling as they speak.

[ @occultation ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen