Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old January 7th, 2018, 09:14 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

The seer looked up from the ground and offered a faint smile to the guard. "the pink place and swift stream, we shall establish places forbidden to everyone" he meowed softly dipping his head and looking across the camp for silent scatter.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 7th, 2018 at 09:14 PM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:24 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tricky step padded out from the hunters den, her eyes glinting as she looked up at the leaders den. She had fled the scene seeing rouges and being to flustered to be in the same place as a rouge. It made her uncomfortable and related to deeply to her past life, one she wished to leave behind. Her paws shuffled uncomfortably at the thought as she slipped into the clearing.

At first she was glad to see the group has dismantled and left to the Serbs den. It meant it was quite serious, once again she glanced up and watched the trendils on the den rustle as they entered. Her tail quivered and she trotted toward the fresh kill pile and was disappointed to see a small shrew. Her tail drooped in disappointment but she grabbed it anyway and looked around for someone to share it with when she spotted silver moon.

The she cat smiled a warm smile and approched the tom, she knew his name but was unaware of his occupation. Perhaps a guard or Hunter, either way she needed something to do. To get away from the rouge and camp. She picked up her pace and trotted over dropping the shrew at his paws. "feel like sharing? I'd feel bad if I ate the last piece alone" she said with a smile offering him the first bite as she pushed the shrew toward him
Silver Moon's ears twitched at the sound of pawsteps, glancing over to see who it was. A cat with brown fur... who would that be again? Flashing a small smile at the approaching she-cat, he thought some more about her name. He had certainly seen her around camp before, and she wasn't hard to miss with the unusual white tuxedo markings, but Silver Moon had never been good with names. Thankfully, moments after she spoke, the name came to him. "Tricky Step, hey! I'd love to share if you don't mind," he meowed, silently thanking the ancestors for remembering who she was. He didn't want to be impolite, not knowing her after living in the same camp who knew how long!

Crouching down, Silver Moon took a small bite out of the shrew, savoring the still-warm juices that flooded into his mouth. From the corner of his eye, he spotted a couple cats leaving Running Wind's den—Lone Digger, Silent Scatter, and an unfamiliar cat (who he assumed to be the outsider, of course). Silv straightened up, narrowing his eyes at the small group before turning back to his acquaintance with a warmer expression. As he nudged the shrew towards Tricky Step with a very light, gentle touch, he said, "Oh, did you hear about that outsider? I don't know if anyone's been talking about it, but I saw 'em go into the seer's den earlier; how strange." His gaze was fixed on the one cat he couldn't recognize, memorizing their peculiar markings. "I guess Running Wind's letting 'em stay for awhile."
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:49 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Crimson nods slowly looking at lone digger and than he looks at the seer. “ Okay my lord.. I’ll follow..” He says calmly as he begins to step forward “ however I must ask.. if I may. Are they any .. sexuality rules I should know about?” He asks calmly as ending heart steps out of the den and looks at them. However his ears picked up when he heard Crimsons question. He smiles as he begins to walk up to them standing by the seeds side “ well are they ol great lord” He asks playfully
@Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 10th, 2018 at 07:12 AM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:21 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearken View Post
Silver Moon's ears twitched at the sound of pawsteps, glancing over to see who it was. A cat with brown fur... who would that be again? Flashing a small smile at the approaching she-cat, he thought some more about her name. He had certainly seen her around camp before, and she wasn't hard to miss with the unusual white tuxedo markings, but Silver Moon had never been good with names. Thankfully, moments after she spoke, the name came to him. "Tricky Step, hey! I'd love to share if you don't mind," he meowed, silently thanking the ancestors for remembering who she was. He didn't want to be impolite, not knowing her after living in the same camp who knew how long!

Crouching down, Silver Moon took a small bite out of the shrew, savoring the still-warm juices that flooded into his mouth. From the corner of his eye, he spotted a couple cats leaving Running Wind's den—Lone Digger, Silent Scatter, and an unfamiliar cat (who he assumed to be the outsider, of course). Silv straightened up, narrowing his eyes at the small group before turning back to his acquaintance with a warmer expression. As he nudged the shrew towards Tricky Step with a very light, gentle touch, he said, "Oh, did you hear about that outsider? I don't know if anyone's been talking about it, but I saw 'em go into the seer's den earlier; how strange." His gaze was fixed on the one cat he couldn't recognize, memorizing their peculiar markings. "I guess Running Wind's letting 'em stay for awhile."

The she cat happily bent her neck and began to nibble at the prey until she took a whole boite and let the succulent prey run over her tongue a few times before swallowing her bite down. "Of course siovermoon, sharings in my blood" she joked with a lightened amused expression. She was enjoying her meal until she heard the word rouge and her ears perked up as she scooped the shrew up with a paw and passed it to her tribe mate. She fol lowed his gaze, her eyes scanning the group with such intensity. "Oh yes, I was there when lone digger brought him to camp, name Crimson I believe" she said not breaking her gaze from the group before turning back to face him. Her light and bouncey move fading.

Tricky step shrugged and bent back down to nibble a bit more off before allowing him to do the same. She watched the group move around like idiots and being not sure what to do. "Do ya think its a good idea? I don't really- like those kinda rouges" she said a shiver going down her spine and she shuffled to face silver moon. "Do you, think it's a good idea?" she questioned a second time, curling her tail protecting her paws from a breeze that swept in.

François Lelord

Old January 7th, 2018, 10:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

lone digger nodded un understanding at the seer's answer. his tail flicked as crimson came forth, and he stuck close to running wind as they walked-- doing his job. as he heard the question posed by crimson, the tom visibly flinched and turned his gaze to the ground. his ears flattened before he quickly and silently cleared away all emotion from his features. he passed a tongue over his maw and looked around the camp, head raised high as he searched for silent scatter. once ending heart appeared, the havana brown's stance dropped and he looked at the older feline with narrowed eyes. with them all here, he decided to stay silent, not even letting a chuckle emerge from ending heart's terrible joke.
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:45 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

The she cat happily bent her neck and began to nibble at the prey until she took a whole boite and let the succulent prey run over her tongue a few times before swallowing her bite down. "Of course siovermoon, sharings in my blood" she joked with a lightened amused expression. She was enjoying her meal until she heard the word rouge and her ears perked up as she scooped the shrew up with a paw and passed it to her tribe mate. She fol lowed his gaze, her eyes scanning the group with such intensity. "Oh yes, I was there when lone digger brought him to camp, name Crimson I believe" she said not breaking her gaze from the group before turning back to face him. Her light and bouncey move fading.

Tricky step shrugged and bent back down to nibble a bit more off before allowing him to do the same. She watched the group move around like idiots and being not sure what to do. "Do ya think its a good idea? I don't really- like those kinda rouges" she said a shiver going down her spine and she shuffled to face silver moon. "Do you, think it's a good idea?" she questioned a second time, curling her tail protecting her paws from a breeze that swept in.

"What kinda rogues are you referrin' to?" he replied, slightly confused by what she meant. Those kind of rogues? His fur rippled along his side, tail swishing around. Silver Moon had met a few outsiders in his life, but he didn't know that there were different types. Maybe she meant more... aggressive rogues? "Ah, well, they're all the same to me. Never really liked rogues. But, hey--maybe this one'll turn out to be a good fit for our tribe."

"D'ya think he's going to be a guard?" Silver Moon asked. "Lone Digger found him, so I can only guess that he'd want his very own underling," he added with a light laugh. He had a deep voice, and his laugh rumbled through his body, whiskers shivering. It was nice to talk to someone and not have to worry so much about making sure the conversation wouldn't fall apart, leaving Silver Moon to pick up the pieces and hope that he could fix it. Many times had cats not wanted to chat with him; so it was a pleasant change. His tail finally settled around his paws, and Silver Moon took a quick bite out of the shrew, passing it back to Tricky Step and rubbing his muzzle with his paw.
Old January 8th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

The seer watched the others go his eyes darting between the group as they dismantled. "I don't want you to be a bother to him" said the seer dismissing all that he had said before. "I want peace- that's all I want and I can't have your previous problems with your brother making everyone pick sides and have tensions rise" he simply said looking at the warrior in front of him the playfulness in his eyes dull and almost nonexistent. He bowed his head and released a heavy sigh.
"That's all I have to say, simply keep out of his training"
Said the Tom shuffling his paws before getting out a dn flicking his tail to dismiss ending heart as well. "I have a walk to take, I hope you won't mind if I leave abruptly" he padded out onto the high ledge and looked own at the group than leapt down to the floor using his muscles and power to leapt half the way down and continue til he was in the middle of the clearing. "Crimson, lone digger, Silent scatter" he called

@tinyalienkid @Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)

upon hearing his name, lone digger lifted himself from his nest. he shoved past crimson with his head low, brightening up with a forceful smile once he slid out of the den. "let's go." he sighed quietly before padding over to the seer, dipping his head in greeting. "where shall we head to first, running wind?" the tom's tail swayed against the ground, paws kneading it eagerly. he truthfully just wanted to get everything finished so he could go to sleep and forget all about what had happened earlier. lone digger just... wasn't ready for something like that, especially not with a cat that he only just met today. eyes dull, but expression excited, the havana brown waited for his leader's orders.
Quote:

The seer looked up from the ground and offered a faint smile to the guard. "the pink place and swift stream, we shall establish places forbidden to everyone" he meowed softly dipping his head and looking across the camp for silent scatter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Crimson nods slowly looking at lone digger and than he looks at the seer. “ Okay my lord.. I’ll follow..” He says calmly as he begins to step forward “ however I must ask.. if I may. Are they any .. sexuality rules I should know about?” He asks calmly as ending heart steps out of the den and looks at them. However his ears picked up when he heard Crimsons question. He smiles as he begins to walk up to them standing by the seeds side “ well are they ol great lord” He asks playfully
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
lone digger nodded un understanding at the seer's answer. his tail flicked as crimson came forth, and he stuck close to running wind as they walked-- doing his job. as he heard the question posed by crimson, the tom visibly flinched and turned his gaze to the ground. his ears flattened before he quickly and silently cleared away all emotion from his features. he passed a tongue over his maw and looked around the camp, head raised high as he searched for silent scatter. once ending heart appeared, the havana brown's stance dropped and he looked at the older feline with narrowed eyes. with them all here, he decided to stay silent, not even letting a chuckle emerge from ending heart's terrible joke.
In came running SilentScatter who was carrying two pieces of fresh kill and an rushed expression on his face. He dashed over to the fresh kill pile and dropped the fresh prey and bounded over to the group of cats. In between heavy breaths he talked without one stutter. “I’m here now” He looked at the three cats infront of him. He then realized the tension in the air. Oh great.

The toms ears pressed against his head as he backed up and took his place beside the seers other side. He hoped he didn’t barge into anything important.
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:01 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@Celestial waiting on you my dear :3
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:07 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

cloudy sky hummed lowly, raising to her paws with an exaggerated yawn. her silver tresses were stroked eagerly by the fingers of wind, as if they anticipated her movements. twitching ears and frolicking whiskers, the molly was soon on the move. with pink pads barely scratching the surface of the stone below them, and delicate cranium pushing against the breeze; as if begging for the warmer winds to subside, and instead for the cooler ones to strengthen. it was no lie that her large amount of fur heated her up fairly quickly, especially when bathing underneath the sunlight.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old January 11th, 2018, 06:15 PM
I’m full of it

The seer dipped his head politely and trotted forward his long tail whisking as he trotted towards the exit keeping his head high and paw strides long. “As we move along my I’ll get these two to explain what their roles are, and how they coexist and compare to each other” he said softly trotting forward keeping his pace up and paws lifted as he swiftly moved along.

[ sorry it’s shirt !! ]

François Lelord