Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:43 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:40 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:38 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:34 PM

Old January 11th, 2018, 06:53 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

lone digger's paws were soft upon the ground, eyes darting back and forth. "who shall tell of their role first, seer?" his head tilted to the side questioningly, though he refused to look at crimson. his tail waved lightly and his senses remained at their highest focus. whiskers twitching, lone digger blinked and turned to look among the territory as they trotted through it, keeping his guard by running wind's side. a small, barely audible chirp sounded from his throat, claws repeatedly sheathing and unsheathing as every heartbeat passed by.

[ ew it's short ]
[ @Celestial @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:08 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Ending heart laughs a bit when the seer just kept moving forward forgetting about what Crimson had asked than he suddenly gets a idea. “ Wait! My friend when you come back do come look for me. I wish to speak to you about something that has been on my mind for a while so .. please just come to me as soon as you can my lord” he purrs playfully as he begins to walk off as crimson sighs a bit and nods “ as you wish my lord” he says calmly
@Celestial @Shadow @tinyalienkid

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 11th, 2018 at 08:11 PM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:11 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

(hidden faith is open to communication btw)

Hidden Faith seemed to be in a bit of a..problem.The guard was settled down in a little corner in the camp, all innocent, right? Her head was tilted, and she seemed to be dozing off. So everything was okay.. Right? Wrong. I don't think you know who Hidden Faith really is. She's usually a social butterfly, never to be seen alone. Ever. So what was wrong? What led her to succumb to being all alone? Her family. She doesn't speak about her family often, due to what they did to her, but let me tell you, her family.. God, I can't even go into the story without being sick to my stomach, so I'll leave that for another time. Her ice blue eyes closed, and she was asleep.
lotusfang
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
The seer dipped his head politely and trotted forward his long tail whisking as he trotted towards the exit keeping his head high and paw strides long. “As we move along my I’ll get these two to explain what their roles are, and how they coexist and compare to each other” he said softly trotting forward keeping his pace up and paws lifted as he swiftly moved along.

[ sorry it’s shirt !! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
lone digger's paws were soft upon the ground, eyes darting back and forth. "who shall tell of their role first, seer?" his head tilted to the side questioningly, though he refused to look at crimson. his tail waved lightly and his senses remained at their highest focus. whiskers twitching, lone digger blinked and turned to look among the territory as they trotted through it, keeping his guard by running wind's side. a small, barely audible chirp sounded from his throat, claws repeatedly sheathing and unsheathing as every heartbeat passed by.

[ ew it's short ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ending heart laughs a bit when the seer just kept moving forward forgetting about what Crimson had asked than he suddenly gets a idea. “ Wait! My friend when you come back do come look for me. I wish to speak to you about something that has been on my mind for a while so .. please just come to me as soon as you can my lord” he purrs playfully as he begins to walk off as crimson sighs a bit and nods “ as you wish my lord” he says calmly

Silent Scatter visibly stiffened at his leaders words. He stifled a sigh and continued forward. His tail tip slightly twitching in annoyance. His ears were swiveling in every directing that a sound came from. His claws instinctively unsheathed when he heard a chirp from a bird not that far away, but then he had realized that he couldn't go hunting. Silent Scatter knew where the chirp came from, about northwest.

He continued to walk again noticing that he had fallen behind and padded up to his leaders side. He didn't particularly like the new tribe cat, but he believed everycat should have a second chance. The small tom took his place to the left of Running Wind and his eyes widened once he heard what Lone Digger said. He wanted to tell him that Lone Digger could go first, but it wasn't his choice to make, so he bit his tongue and teared his gaze away from the two cats beside him and moved his gaze to the path ahead.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post

[ ew it's short ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent Scatter visibly stiffened at his leaders words. He stifled a sigh and continued forward. His tail tip slightly twitching in annoyance. His ears were swiveling in every directing that a sound came from. His claws instinctively unsheathed when he heard a chirp from a bird not that far away, but then he had realized that he couldn't go hunting. Silent Scatter knew where the chirp came from, about northwest.

He continued to walk again noticing that he had fallen behind and padded up to his leaders side. He didn't particularly like the new tribe cat, but he believed everycat should have a second chance. The small tom took his place to the left of Running Wind and his eyes widened once he heard what Lone Digger said. He wanted to tell him that Lone Digger could go first, but it wasn't his choice to make, so he bit his tongue and teared his gaze away from the two cats beside him and moved his gaze to the path ahead.

The seer sighed softly. It was always the tribe mates who wanted the other to go first that made it difficult, especially since he didn't wanna choose eveyrhting for everyone all the time. He let a moment of silence fall between them as they passed by the bird, which he could see silent scatter tense up and smirk before stopping short and glancing over his shoulder at the tree just to the far left of him, northwest to be exact. The seer could rember how find he was of birds, how sometime he wanted to fly just like hey did. Seeing the world for what it was, so big and wide and full of new things. The seer was caught up with starin when he noticed he was supposed to be giving a tour. He flicked his tail for w moment examing the cats in front of him, "perhaps silent scatter could start, seeng as there's a perfect oppertunity at foot" he nodded towards the tree which held the bird.

He was aware of silent scatters secluded attitude and he simply wanted him to truly bloom, there was a great cat beneath all of that silence and it was time he got confident in showing and teaching. Soon enough he would be a mentor on his own. This was merely preparation. With a sigh he nodded towards the tree gesturing with his tail again. "Silent scatter, you will catch the bird and show Crimson what hunters do, lone digger, a company him like a guard would in case predators are nearby, I will do a play by play" he said to Crimson his species shinnming proudly at his tribe mates. They were going to make him proud. They have to.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 11th, 2018, 08:40 PM
the tale of six.

lone digger nodded and trotted over to silent scatter's side. "yes, running wind." he looked to the other tom and flicked an ear before darting up a tree, staying quiet as to not alert the prey. his breathing slowed and he watched silent scatter closely, then looked around the area for anything that may either harm the hunter, or cause them to lose the prey that was being hunted. after spotting nothing, he flicked his tail and pressed himself against the tree, blending into the dark bark. all that was left to do now was wait for the bird to be caught. if a predator was spotted, he would leap out from his hiding place within the tree and attack them if necessary.

[ @Shadow @Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
Old January 11th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The seer sighed softly. It was always the tribe mates who wanted the other to go first that made it difficult, especially since he didn't wanna choose eveyrhting for everyone all the time. He let a moment of silence fall between them as they passed by the bird, which he could see silent scatter tense up and smirk before stopping short and glancing over his shoulder at the tree just to the far left of him, northwest to be exact. The seer could rember how find he was of birds, how sometime he wanted to fly just like hey did. Seeing the world for what it was, so big and wide and full of new things. The seer was caught up with starin when he noticed he was supposed to be giving a tour. He flicked his tail for w moment examing the cats in front of him, "perhaps silent scatter could start, seeng as there's a perfect oppertunity at foot" he nodded towards the tree which held the bird.

He was aware of silent scatters secluded attitude and he simply wanted him to truly bloom, there was a great cat beneath all of that silence and it was time he got confident in showing and teaching. Soon enough he would be a mentor on his own. This was merely preparation. With a sigh he nodded towards the tree gesturing with his tail again. "Silent scatter, you will catch the bird and show Crimson what hunters do, lone digger, a company him like a guard would in case predators are nearby, I will do a play by play" he said to Crimson his species shinnming proudly at his tribe mates. They were going to make him proud. They have to.
Silent Scatter gulped. ‘It’s like hunting alone. Just imagine they aren’t there. You always have a guard with you anyway. Just imagine two other cats aren't there. And definitely don’t think about how your leader is there expecting you to show this rouge how good this Tribe is.’ He thought to himself. He took a deep breath, both to relax himself and to get a good sense of where the bird was. He nodded to Running Wind And without thinking, the tom flicked his tail telling Lone Digger to follow him. He pushed away all the thoughts that would make him freak out and only focused on getting the bird.

The smaller tom easily got through the bushes separating him and the bird, since he was smaller he was able to move much like how a snake would, going through small cracks and crevices, in this case he was going through small openings in the bush, barely making a sound. There was a big opening not to far from where he slithered in so the others could watch. ‘Watch. Oh no...wait! Don’t think of that! Think of getting the bird. You got this.’

The black and white paws of the tom where placed perfectly in places that made little to no sound. He opened his mouth and tasted the air. The bird was on the lowest branch of the tree. He stood in the bushes thinking of the way that would most likely work to get the bird. Jumping on the Branch was out, because he would have to get his balance and by the time he would turn to get the bird it would be gone. Climbing up the tree was another option, but the bird would hear that. So instead, he stayed in the bushes, his green eyes looking like leaves and black pelt looking like the shadows in between the bushes.

He tensed praying to his ansestors that the bird would fly down to try to find something to snack on. His ansestors seemed to hear his call and the bird flew to the ground. Silent Scatter tensed even more. He didn’t make the jump knowing he could get caught in the bushes. So when the bird turned its back on him, he slowly but surely placed one paw infront of the other, and when he was in good range the tom jumped. He miscalculated the jump by half of a mousetail but quickly made up for it by jumping up and snagging the birds flesh on his claw and brought it down to bite its neck just before it made its alarm call. He was lucky.

The tom took a shaky breath that he was sure the others could hear and walked towards them with his catch in his mouth. His heart was pounding fast due to the fact that he miscalculated that range between him and the bird. Though his tail was not as high as it should have been, it was above where his tail would usually rest. His ears where flat to his head but his head was high. Most likely so he wouldn’t drag the bird on the ground. Now here comes the explaining part. He placed his bird at their paws and sat down taking a deep breath.

“Us hunters are more sleek, light weighted, and more flexible then our guards. We are to hunt for the Tribe and make sure it gets fed. We each go out with one guard so they are able to protect us while we hunt. Hunters don’t usually get trained how to fight but we have enough knowledge of how to fight to be able to defend ourselves if we have to...” He paused to take a breath and thought of anything else. He couldn’t think of anything else so he stopped looking into each cats eyes and looked at the floor letting them know that he was finished. He hoped he didn’t miss anything, but if he did, he hoped Running Wind would tell Crimson whatever he had missed if the tom missed anything.

(Welp. My fingers have officially fallen off)
Old January 11th, 2018, 09:28 PM
the tale of six.

leaping from the branch he hid upon, lone digger trotted towards silent scatter. his tail brushed against the hunter's side, a soothing action that his mother used to do. "good job," he whispered, then turned to look towards crimson's direction, but not directly at him. "guards are meant to have the ability to sense whenever something is unordinary. we protect the hunters as they look for prey, and mark the boundaries at their lines. we are strong and quick on our paws, with the ability to think of a plan as quickly as possible." lone digger blinked, sitting down. "guards must be risk takers, as every time they fight to protect the tribe, they will put their life on the line. no fear of death is to be found in a guard, for their death would not be in vain. we do not know how to hunt as well as the ones given the job to do so, but as they know basic defense, we know basic hunting skill," he closed his eyes, thinking of what aspen swirl tought him. "everybody in the tribe is to be given a chance at life, and the guard's job is to allow that. everybody is guided by the stars, but the guards gain their strength from them. we will stop at nothing if it means the tribe is to thrive for many moons to come." finally, he dipped his head towards the seer, hoping his explanation was acceptable.

[ @Shadow @Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
Old January 11th, 2018, 10:49 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

He nods slowly watching Slient scatter hunt a bit his eyes watched the Toms every movement, everything step he took until finally the kill. He than looks at lone digger remembering each word to heart. “ .. risk takers huh?” He Says softly as he looks at lone digger getting lost in his eyes for a bit before quickly turning away looking at the seer. “ I see... but what punishments do the stars give? What if a guard steps over the line and becomes a warrior.. something that hunts others than protect. What than? Will you punish them or banish them?” He asks calmly as he begins to stand up “ ... and what rules are they in the laws of love?” He asks calmly and proudly even.
Sorry that it’s short almost out of work! ) @Shadow @tinyalienkid @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 11th, 2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The seer looked proudly towards the pair his eyes light with amusement and joy. He nodded aprovingly of the presentation, "bot roles are crucial to keeping the tribe running smoothly" he purred his eyes shinning as he stood and waved his tail to keep moving, than he spotted Crimson looking dreamingily into lone diggers eyes and the discomfort sparked in his chest. His mood swung heavily and leaned negatively in a span of seconds. He stepped ahead his teeth bared dangerously as he got between the two. "We don't focus on such things, we serve the tribe first and when love happens it happens" he snarled, a snapping of his temper was rare for the leader and he almost looked like he regretted snapping out so he let his fur lie flat a second time before swallowing s lump of bile in his throat. "I will discuss these rules with you later" he said sternly turning and trotting off without another word

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord