Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
he thought for a while, thinking back on his training. "do not attack and kill immediately- that is only used when it is absolutely necessary. instead, ask them what their purpose is of being in the territory. some may not know of the tribe, others may want to join. if the rogue is peaceful, bring them to running wind. if they attack, drive them away. only if they do not leave once a hostile attack has been placed, will the option to kill them arise." lone digger hoped his answer was correct.

the havana brown followed the actions of ending heart, then froze once he heard the question. did he look at anyone in a romantic light? how could he answer that question? lone digger never exactly paid any attention to anyone other than his mentor, focused on getting a good education about his rank. his ears lowered slightly, gears shifting in his thoughts. should he already be set out for a mate?

exhaling sharply, lone digger answered with a great deal of caution. "not really. nobody really," he paused, thinking of word choice, "stands out to me, to say the least. i only just became the age of fifteen moons, after being injured for so long and unable to train. none of the mollies are attractive to me. at least, not romantically, of course. but i'm not sure about any of the toms. i am homose-" the tom cut himself off, instead forcing a cough and moving to do his job as a guard.
Sorry was making peeps cry :3) He smiles “ good” he says playfully as he walks listening to the boy until he was about to say something interesting. “ ... Toms? Do you happen to be... homosexual?” He asks almost interested, he even purred a bit as he begins to turn around looking at him. “ well? Was that what you were going to say if so I believe I have a confession to make.” He Says as he begins to turn around and smell the air a bit checking if anyone they knew was close by. Suddenly he sits down waiting on the guards answer. His tail flicked a bit as he watches him with calm, playful eyes waiting eagerly.
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sorry was making peeps cry :3) He smiles “ good” he says playfully as he walks listening to the boy until he was about to say something interesting. “ ... Toms? Do you happen to be... homosexual?” He asks almost interested, he even purred a bit as he begins to turn around looking at him. “ well? Was that what you were going to say if so I believe I have a confession to make.” He Says as he begins to turn around and smell the air a bit checking if anyone they knew was close by. Suddenly he sits down waiting on the guards answer. His tail flicked a bit as he watches him with calm, playful eyes waiting eagerly.
♡ h e c k ♡

lone digger stayed silent for an extended period of time. his frame was tense, gaze vigilant. he sighed and lowered his head, looking to the ground. "yes," the tom mewed quietly, claws unsheathed and tearing into the ground. he sniffed and decided not to go onwards with his answer. lone digger only perked his ears and listened for what ending heart had to say. was he going to be yelled at? exhiled? labeled as a disgrace?

he could only wait as he remained turned away from the leader's piercing eyes. his heart pounded in his chest, nearly ripping from beneath the ribs protecting it. stillness filled the aura around him, not even a breath being heard. internally, lone digger was a mess. he was yowling with possibilites, blood rushing in his ears. might as well kick my rank goodbye. he's going to tell running wind, then i'm going to be exhiled and left on my own. the tribe is my home! i was born here! i can't just leave! i'm the only one of my family's bloodline that is still alive, his thoughts trailed off as he prepared an argument to defend his rights within the tribe.

♡ character note:
lone digger doesn't pay much attention to the other cats in the tribe, so he doesn't know much about anyone elses' sexualities or gender identities, and how they are accepted in the tribe. ♡
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
♡ h e c k ♡

lone digger stayed silent for an extended period of time. his frame was tense, gaze vigilant. he sighed and lowered his head, looking to the ground. "yes," the tom mewed quietly, claws unsheathed and tearing into the ground. he sniffed and decided not to go onwards with his answer. lone digger only perked his ears and listened for what ending heart had to say. was he going to be yelled at? exhiled? labeled as a disgrace?

he could only wait as he remained turned away from the leader's piercing eyes. his heart pounded in his chest, nearly ripping from beneath the ribs protecting it. stillness filled the aura around him, not even a breath being heard. internally, lone digger was a mess. he was yowling with possibilites, blood rushing in his ears. might as well kick my rank goodbye. he's going to tell running wind, then i'm going to be exhiled and left on my own. the tribe is my home! i was born here! i can't just leave! i'm the only one of my family's bloodline that is still alive, his thoughts trailed off as he prepared an argument to defend his rights within the tribe.

♡ character note:
lone digger doesn't pay much attention to the other cats in the tribe, so he doesn't know much about anyone elses' sexualities or gender identities, and how they are accepted in the tribe. ♡
Even better XD)
He smiles “ I knew it. Here I thought that kind of thing didn’t happen here. I’m bisexual but I lean more towards Toms~” he says with a soft purr looking at him worried a bit. “ whoa boy! Easy I’m not going to tell anyone hell im not sure if it’s even ... bad? But don’t worry I won’t tell if you don’t tell.” He Says worrying and almost freaking out a bit as he stands up. Licking the guards head a bit hoping that would calm him down. “ come boy easy there” he says softly and calmly
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:37 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Even better XD)
He smiles “ I knew it. Here I thought that kind of thing didn’t happen here. I’m bisexual but I lean more towards Toms~” he says with a soft purr looking at him worried a bit. “ whoa boy! Easy I’m not going to tell anyone hell im not sure if it’s even ... bad? But don’t worry I won’t tell if you don’t tell.” He Says worrying and almost freaking out a bit as he stands up. Licking the guards head a bit hoping that would calm him down. “ come boy easy there” he says softly and calmly
slowly, but surely, lone digger relaxed. he flattened his ears and avoided the other's gaze, his own amber orbs latched onto his paws. voice low, he spoke, "i won't tell anyone. i have nobody to tell, anyways, as i prefer to stay alone." the tom shrugged and stayed still, almost like a statue. really, he couldn't believe that the leader of the guards was attracted to both males and females. it didn't seem like a fact that would fit with the strong, dark personality and complexion of ending heart.

a noise rustled around them, though it only proved to be the wind within the forest, leaves breaking away from their branches in favor of settling on the ground. his tail flicked silently against lone digger's side, his paws anxiously kneading the land. just stay very still, and the subject will pass aside. your parents are looking down upon you, up in the stars, with disappointed scowls. you are not their son. their son would want to have a beautiful molly to bear his equally beautiful kits,
raising a family to bring along the next generation. but you are a failure. a mere mistake. they hate you.

he shook away the thoughts and stayed silent.
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:47 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
slowly, but surely, lone digger relaxed. he flattened his ears and avoided the other's gaze, his own amber orbs latched onto his paws. voice low, he spoke, "i won't tell anyone. i have nobody to tell, anyways, as i prefer to stay alone." the tom shrugged and stayed still, almost like a statue. really, he couldn't believe that the leader of the guards was attracted to both males and females. it didn't seem like a fact that would fit with the strong, dark personality and complexion of ending heart.

a noise rustled around them, though it only proved to be the wind within the forest, leaves breaking away from their branches in favor of settling on the ground. his tail flicked silently against lone digger's side, his paws anxiously kneading the land. just stay very still, and the subject will pass aside. your parents are looking down upon you, up in the stars, with disappointed scowls. you are not their son. their son would want to have a beautiful molly to bear his equally beautiful kits,
raising a family to bring along the next generation. but you are a failure. a mere mistake. they hate you.

he shook away the thoughts and stayed silent.
His eyes glowed a bit as he places his paw on Lone digger “ is something the matter? You seem... upset? “ he asks calmly as he looks at him with worried eyes. Rare from the lead guard as he begins to sit by him rather closely. “ .... is it not considered to be good to have .. these types of desires? Is the thought of it upsetting you?” He asks calmly
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:17 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
His eyes glowed a bit as he places his paw on Lone digger “ is something the matter? You seem... upset? “ he asks calmly as he looks at him with worried eyes. Rare from the lead guard as he begins to sit by him rather closely. “ .... is it not considered to be good to have .. these types of desires? Is the thought of it upsetting you?” He asks calmly
he shook his head, a lump forming in his throat. should he tell the older feline about the problems he was faced? lone digger closed his eyes and thought for a moment. no. he wouldn't. nobody needed to know of his parents. nobody but him and aspen swirl. in a single heartbeat, the tom perked up, waving off the topic. "what are we waiting for? the boundaries can't mark themselves!" with a soft, strained purr, lone digger brushed past ending heart in order to leave his scent along a tree.

fighting away the stone held in the pits of his heart, the havana brown went on as if the conversation never happened. "nothing is here. let's go on," he said. of course, it was risky ordering the leader around, often times it was punishable. but lone digger wanted the topic to be far behind them, forgotten in the past. they needed their job to be done, and sitting around thinking of things that could not be fixed would not do anything. a sigh resonated from lone digger as he began to pad further into the territory.
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
If Mystic wants to!

Uh, sure!
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:58 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
he shook his head, a lump forming in his throat. should he tell the older feline about the problems he was faced? lone digger closed his eyes and thought for a moment. no. he wouldn't. nobody needed to know of his parents. nobody but him and aspen swirl. in a single heartbeat, the tom perked up, waving off the topic. "what are we waiting for? the boundaries can't mark themselves!" with a soft, strained purr, lone digger brushed past ending heart in order to leave his scent along a tree.

fighting away the stone held in the pits of his heart, the havana brown went on as if the conversation never happened. "nothing is here. let's go on," he said. of course, it was risky ordering the leader around, often times it was punishable. but lone digger wanted the topic to be far behind them, forgotten in the past. they needed their job to be done, and sitting around thinking of things that could not be fixed would not do anything. a sigh resonated from lone digger as he began to pad further into the territory.
He smiles as he nods “ I see... yes we should “ he saysas he begins to stand up and walk past him. “ if you need anything just come to me. I’m always willing to help my friend.” He says with a slight bow as he begins to walk off. Smelling the air and his tail flicked a bit as he heads off. Soon he begins to hum a bit as he walks “ tell me when did you find out about your little desire?” He asks calmly
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:16 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He smiles as he nods “ I see... yes we should “ he saysas he begins to stand up and walk past him. “ if you need anything just come to me. I’m always willing to help my friend.” He says with a slight bow as he begins to walk off. Smelling the air and his tail flicked a bit as he heads off. Soon he begins to hum a bit as he walks “ tell me when did you find out about your little desire?” He asks calmly
lone digger's pelt heated at the question. he shrugged, really not knowing the answer. "i've just never been attracted to she-cats." the words were simple, but true. his head was held high, senses focused on finding anything that was not normally in the territory. the feline's nose twitched and he padded towards an unfamiliar scent, which was strong and musky. it smelled rather foul, in his opinion. a small growl came from him, eyes narrowed.

he remembered fox blossom speaking of this scent. fortunately, it happened to be faded, presumably placed there many days ago. calling out to ending heart, he explained what he smelled, hoping to prove himself. "a fox passed by here. the scent is faint, giving the hint that it was here at least four sunrises before today. i also smell," lone digger inhaled deeply, mulling through the options in his mind. "blood. but it wasn't that of prey. the fox was injured, and may be dead somewhere in the territory." he hoped upon the first glowing star that he was correct.
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
"Okay.." She meowed. She started to head back, but walked into another small cobweb. "Really? Why does this keep happening? Stupid spiders. Although, we do need the cobwebs to help with bleeding, but they aren't pleasant to walk in to." She meowed. She continued to walk back. She signaled to Never Fall to follow her by flicking her tail.
@Mystic
Never Fall smiled as an apprentice appeared in front of him and his companion. "Oh, hello young one! Eager to start training I see." The tabby Tom purred, amusement in his brown eyes. "Well, once we find Running Wind and get the hunting patrol set up, you and Minty shade can come on it with me."