Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 06:32 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:16 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:14 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:05 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:56 PM

Old December 3rd, 2023, 09:04 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Amberhaze Finder

My new cat, Amberhaze, is in need of some relations. She's going to be undergoing some serious changes with a certain plot, but that's for another time. She's currently a very warm, loyal and kind cat, and before her plot begins I'd like her to have some relations just for some nice angst

looking for:
- mother (35-55 moons, thunderclan preferably)
- father (35-55 moons, any clan/outsider)
- twin sibling (15 moons, thunderclan, they'll be super close!!)
- older siblings (around 23 moons?, mostly thunderclan, all/most of the siblings should be pretty close)
- friends
- love interest (she's pan so any gender, 12-22 moons, any clan but preferably will join/is in thunderclan buuuut i love drama)
- best friend
- former mentor (35+ moons)
- rivals
- other!

yeahhh there's a lot of roles to be filled out but there's a role for everyone! new cats, current cats, come one come all!! the only note is that at least one parent should be an abyssinian, and both parents are full blooded thunderclan (except for the abyssinian one ><)

I had an idea for them to be apart of one of ThunderClan's original families, because I wanted to base this family (mainly the siblings) off of the Mikaelsons from The Vampire Diaries. Not required but I like the idea of a big, intimidating, prominent family is just literally so cool to think about

form for family
name:
role:
dynamic with amber:
appearance:
personality:
plot ideas?:
other:
@poppy

form for other roles
name:
personality/rp example:
dynamic/plot ideas:
other:
@poppy
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:13 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: Amberhaze Finder

Name: Quickdusk
role:love interest
Clan: Windclan
appearance: a puffy red calico van. They have blue eyes. They have a snaggletooth and have a scar across their nose.
personality: a sweet and gentle tom but can get very crazy and energetic sometimes he's kinda of like a kit but he can also become very serious.
plot ideas?: I'm not good at these they could meet at the border!
other: @poppy
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:27 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

name: Brownface
role: friend or love interest
personality/rp example: A pretty lazy and sarcastic cat, but very loyal and kind to a fault
dynamic/plot ideas: probably would be very teasing and always trying to make Amberhaze smile after her curse.
other: he’s trans (ftm), just thought it was worth mentioning @poppy

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old December 4th, 2023, 01:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkboi View Post
name: Brownface
role: friend or love interest
personality/rp example: A pretty lazy and sarcastic cat, but very loyal and kind to a fault
dynamic/plot ideas: probably would be very teasing and always trying to make Amberhaze smile after her curse.
other: he’s trans (ftm), just thought it was worth mentioning @poppy
Ooo I'd love to see how they worked as friends before anything about love interests is set in stone, but I'm very interested in him, he seems so cute!! Lmk when you're open for them to meet/interact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Name: Quickdusk
role:love interest
Clan: Windclan
appearance: a puffy red calico van. They have blue eyes. They have a snaggletooth and have a scar across their nose.
personality: a sweet and gentle tom but can get very crazy and energetic sometimes he's kinda of like a kit but he can also become very serious.
plot ideas?: I'm not good at these they could meet at the border!
other: @poppy
OOo he seems so cool!! This would have to be slowburn if they became love interests since Amber would be hesitant to have a relationship with a cat from another clan, but I'd be open for them meeting at a Gathering and seeing how they mesh!
Old December 4th, 2023, 01:54 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

it all started with a dream

This love story starts with a simple dream that amberhaze is unfortunately dragged into against her will. But the stranger that awaits her is one known by starclan themselves by their frequent visits. The stranger then beckons lark to sit beside him as they gaze across a calm late that stretched as far as the eye could see. He then prompts a conversation by asking a few questions about her..and lo and behold the stranger is somewhat aware of the clans and makes a funny remark.

“If I happened to stop by and asked to join, would you let me in my dear?”

Amber then begins asking questions about the stranger in which he answers them all honestly. But when a name is brought up he speaks in a inquisitive tone,

“Hmmm? How about you give me a name?”

Amber would probably just call him a weird nut job or she would give him a name. Either way the stranger is fairly interested in the she cat whom sits beside him. And after a while remarks that rank means nothing in the stars so she could properly relax around him. A few more words are said before they both said but before the dream ends the stranger gives her a pleasant smile finally turning his head in her direction to offer her a proper farewell and a thanks for the nickname/name.

A few days pass and then amber is yet again dragged back into a dream. The stranger is pleasantly surprised to see her again and offers a warm welcome to the riverclan leader. His playful demeanor going unnoticed as he seamed more energetic than last time. After amber questioned him about this he simply offered her a brief explanation of how he had no sleep for several days and had been on a long journey. When amber prompts where he’s is heading he answers with honesty yet again

“I simply go where I most desire for the world has no bounds”

Amber is either intrigued or annoyed by this cat and simply plays along with them. After an awhile they both wake up yet again and as lark goes back to her duty’s the stranger continues on his marry way. After a while of having no more dreams lark goes out for a stroll to get some things off her mind and that’s when she sees stranger again but this time he’s standing in the waking world.

He offers her a greeting and then voices his question

“ I once asked if I had shown up if you would accept me into your clan..so? Can I join?”

Either way if he was rejected he’d just keep coming back every day and asked the same question until he was accepted. Once accepted he would ask her an onslaught of questions about clan life and what exactly he was to learn. Of course he stayed aloof and mysterious throughout it all. He then prompted her to give him and name and once she did he instantly became aware of something new to him.

A growing feeling of adoration and admiration for you see the stranger never actually had a name. He was born nameless and raised nameless so finally getting a name had greatly shocked him. Cherishing his new name and proudly showing it about he would often invite anmber out with him on walks and hunts to show off how far he was coming along. At times he would play silly pranks on her while at other times he would bring her sweet gifts like flower crowns and pretty pebbles and feathers that he found.

Eventually he deems her his “treasure” and treats her with as much respect a kit gives to a cranky warrior. As their friendship grows and they often meet each other in dreams more frequently but somehow they get into an argument and distance themselves from each other for a while. But stranger soon feels bad and goes to apologize first but also accidentally reveals his feelings for her at the same time.

Information found on stranger
Stranger is a pure white cat with a faint creamy silver moth marking on his back. With this comes his smooth and muscular build, along with large worn paws from his weary travels. His fur is fluffy and sticks out in multiple places despite him trying to ‘fix it up’

Stranger stands tall above most cats but is true to his gentleman like nature and often crouches down slightly to seem less intimidating. Aside from his fluffy fur and worn paws stranger is also very hypersensitive to loud noises and doesn’t take well to thunderstorms or cars.

As I mentioned before stranger is a very gentleman like cat who holds true to his promises. Much like a golden retriever he’s a happy ho lucky cat who likes a bit of mystery in his life to spice things up a tad. A very loyal and determined cat who is dedicated to those he loves and admires.

He’s around 19 moons old ( so probably a moon or two older than amber herself )

Role and relationship dynamics
Romantic interest
@poppy

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 4th, 2023 at 01:56 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 01:02 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

name:
honeybriar

role:
twin sibling

dynamic with amber:
idk how you imagined it to be after amber's plot but before they could be really close and talk often, go on hunts together, etc? like, a friendly dynamic of two twin sisters

appearance:
honeybriar has ginger-yellowish fur that is pretty thick, and she has bright green eyes. she has a lithe body but there are definetely muscles hidden under her thick winter coat.

personality:
she is a kind, helpful cat, and when you've got her trust she's an amazing soulmate. in the beginning she may be shy, and it takes her a while to open up, but no matter how shy she is she will always be careful and honest because she wants everyone to be happy with her. she is quite an overthinker which she doesn't show. honeybriar has a few problems with anxiety and trust issues she is trying to overcome by being more open and talking more, at the moment.

plot ideas?:
i'm not suree maybe she could be like desperately trying to "save" amber after her curse but at some point she just gives up and accepts amberhaze for who she is, idk tho

other:

@poppy

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 7th, 2023, 01:17 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Hey poppy is alright if I remove my first application and go with the twin sibling I always wanted to do that! @poppy.
Old December 17th, 2023, 11:08 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Sparrowwing
role: older sibling
dynamic with amber: positive relationship
appearance:A cinnamon tabby tom with green eyes and a long tail.
personality: A nervous and anxious young tom who tries to be hard working and kind
plot ideas?: Big happy family?
other: I put a form for a mate/kit finder so like... BIG HAPPY FAMILY hehe @clarice.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 17th, 2023 at 11:08 PM.