Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rawsuit
Today 02:59 PM
ghosts lurking [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:53 PM
oh, rats!
Last post by taillow
Today 02:53 PM

Old March 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: OneStar Haters Gather Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post
He didn't ask for this did he? Poor medicine cat never wanted this to happen to him. He was blinded by fear and confusion so he made choices he would have learned not too if he had the chance to be deputy. Which clearly he didn't. Tall star had no choice and he trusted onewhisker. Being leader is harder then it looks guys. Before you hate a cat understand their situation first! Most cats made awful choices because of pressure. Look mapleshade and yellowfang, specifically leafpool. I hope none of you are leafpool haters too. Please I'm not to find of onestar. Though I understand him completely
That was a powerful speech, I am now reconsidering everything I said. And no I am not a Leafpool hater but I'm sure someone who posted on here is. And I don't hate him I dislike him strongly. Hate is a too strong of a word

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; March 4th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:02 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
He didn't ask for this did he? Poor medicine cat never wanted this to happen to him. He was blinded by fear and confusion so he made choices he would have learned not too if he had the chance to be deputy. Which clearly he didn't. Tall star had no choice and he trusted onewhisker. Being leader is harder then it looks guys. Before you hate a cat understand their situation first! Most cats made awful choices because of pressure. Look mapleshade and yellowfang, specifically leafpool. I hope none of you are leafpool haters too. Please I'm not to find of onestar. Though I understand him completely

that makes sense but, no one cat deny how he acted was wrong, i understand pressure but this is cruelity

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

It just gets me fustrated When he doesn't think before speaking he believes hes making the clan stronger when it's the oppisite!!

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
THIS.
Onestar's personality changed drastically because he was thrown into the role of leader. Therefore he must've thought that perhaps he needed to change in order to suite the role and better the clan. Remember that he was rebelled against before he became leader? He must've thought that by changing into a cat his clan would like, he'd have more control, more respect rather than facing a clan who thinks he isn't suited to be leader. Tallstar's last wish was questioned severely, wavering how Onestar needed to act to gain respect from his own clan. Respect from his clan was key if he were to be a proper leader, if one at all, otherwise the books might have turned into something else. He can't help rivalries that come up between clans, that's a given in the books. I personally like Onestar, I don't love him, but it's not a dislike, I just see where he's coming from.
Perhaps if he didn't become leader, he'd still be the lovable feline he once was.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 6th, 2017, 02:14 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

THIS.
Onestar's personality changed drastically because he was thrown into the role of leader. Therefore he must've thought that perhaps he needed to change in order to suite the role and better the clan. Remember that he was rebelled against before he became leader? He must've thought that by changing into a cat his clan would like, he'd have more control, more respect rather than facing a clan who thinks he isn't suited to be leader. Tallstar's last wish was questioned severely, wavering how Onestar needed to act to gain respect from his own clan. Respect from his clan was key if he were to be a proper leader, if one at all, otherwise the books might have turned into something else. He can't help rivalries that come up between clans, that's a given in the books. I personally like Onestar, I don't love him, but it's not a dislike, I just see where he's coming from.
Perhaps if he didn't become leader, he'd still be the lovable feline he once was.

That also brings up a fair point. I'm not a onewhisker - Star lover either. He was a good cat but I still remain where I stood before. Perhaps adopting some of what you said into my outlook on him as well. I agree with you - @Suspiciousmindz completely. There's a reason to be catious of him, but there's also something you must understand before so quickly judging the cat. But that may just be my awful bias opinion. I love windclan so much. Favorite clan for sure. Anyways I still believe some of what you said and some of what the Onestar haters said are surely to be considered. Though the hatred thing is something you may need to overlook. Bad choices don't define what a good cat is and what a bad cat is.. Right? Look at yellowfang and hint hint leafpool.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord