Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:56 AM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
Training Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:14 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[Open]
The she-cat flattened one ear firmly against her head as she set down the dead mouse in her maw. She hadn't noticed, but she might have taken a little bit more from the fresh-kill pile today than usual. She had made a large enough dent to be noticeable and now she was trying to fix her mistake discreetly. She's been out here for a little while, hunting, and all she had was a measly rodent to show for it. She wasn't frustrated in the slightest, she didn't like the thought of getting stress and worrying about every single that went wrong.

The universe had a funny way of balancing itself out, can't have bad without good and vise versa. She had eaten too much prey, bad, so she went hunting, good, but she was clumsy hunter, bad, although she caught a mouse, good. Twilightshine was pretty sure with how time-consuming this was taking could be considered bad, so now she was waiting for something good. Lo and behold there it was, a nice plump rabbit with its back to her. That would make up for a majority of what she had taken, the deputy lowered herself into a decent hunting crouch and crept forwards, she moved a little fast drawing attention to herself. The rabbit turned towards her as she sprang to late, the prey was already bouncing off as her claws met nothing but grass.

She let out a long sigh as she righted herself and watched the rabbit dart off. That was bad, right? Okay, well looked like she was going to out here a little longer. She walked back over to where she had left her mouse, freezing when heard the paw steps behind her. She glanced over her shoulder with a nonchalant glance. A lazy smile crawled on her maw at a sluggish pace when she saw it was just a clanmate and in their maw the rabbit that had just runoff. "You caught it." She praised with as much enthusiasm as her voice could obtain. That was good.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 26th, 2019, 12:02 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Gosh, I’m so sorry for taking so long to reply!
Also, if you guys wrapped this patrol up then ignore this.

Hazelstep looked over to the hare, which was only running in circles in a panicked manner. Deciding that it would be an easy catch, she nodded. “Yeah, lets catch it,” She turned and stalked to a different place, away from her hunting partner. It was still close to the hare, just far enough so he could successfully chase it over. The warrior narrowed her eyes a bit, focusing on the prey. She turned to Enbercry and hesitated for a moment, then gave him a nod.
The tom nodded, his eyes narrowing. With a sudden burst of speed, he streaked along the moor, tail flying behind him. The hare still hadn't moved as Embercry got closer and closer. His technique was not that great, but he was able to slide in behind the hare, finally startling the creature into running. It went strait to Hazelstep, occasionally tripping as it went. It's eyes were wide and frantic, apparently completely oblivious to the she-cat right in front of it.

Embercry skidded to a halt, laughter bubbling up inside of him. What a dumb hare!

Last edited by Vessel; November 26th, 2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old November 26th, 2019, 02:11 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ OPEN ]

The sun hurt his eyes.
He hadn't been out of the Apprentice's den in multiple days. His pupils were narrowed, lids lowered in a squint. His lopsided, swollen lips were pulled back in a grimace. Yellowed teeth glinting in the bright light, Hogpaw finally retreated from his safety in the den in order to force himself to eat. He hadn't done so in a while- his stomach had been growling and growling non-stop, forcing him from his nest and into the outside world. Hogpaw didn't want to go out. He hated the looks the Clan gave him, the disgusted sneers aimed at him. He was ugly. He was a monster. A cream-colored disgrace plastered in mud.
No matter how hungry he was, he was always fat. His snout was deformed, his pelt stinking of mold and rotten hare. Hogpaw looked down at his paws, avoiding the gaze of his Clanmates. Silently, he dragged himself to the fresh-kill pile, picking up the scrawniest piece of prey he could find before moving back to the shadows. He hid within them, hoping others could not see him as he ate. Due to his overbite, every chew sent food flying over his chin, chest, and paws, making a large mess. He barely took a few bites before he felt full. He pushed the half-eaten prey away from him and crouched down, looking around the clearing.
Off on the opposite side of the camp, Hogpaw spotted a fellow WindClan cat sitting alone. His ears perked and he stood, taking a deep, snort-like breath. Maybe, if he kept them some company, they would like him? Maybe they weren't like the others. Maybe.
Hogpaw pulled himself to his full height and began his journey over to the lonesome feline. He sat down near them, giving the biggest smile he could manage, showing off all of his yellowed, rotten teeth. After a few heartbeats, the ugly tom began to speak, visibly trying to pronounce words clearly.
"Hello! You looked lonely, tho I thought you would like a friend. How hath your day been?" he inquired, trying not to cringe as his lisp became worse than ever. He looked at his Clanmate with a hopeful stare, hoping desperately that they would not abandon him just like all the others. Cowpaw, his best friend, hadn't spoken to him in moons. Boulderstrike, his mentor, went missing.
He just wanted a friend.
Rosepaw
Stupid mentor. The apprentice growled inwardly as he bent over, twisting his spine to get to the clump of dirt on his haunches. Stupid dirt. He spat out the cluster, glowering at the taste of dust and grass on his tongue. His guts churned with hatred as sharp chartreuse eyes scanned the rest of his creamy, reddish-brown pelt for any more imperfections. His mentor just loved to see him squirm around in the mud and blemish his beautiful coat. The harsh words and occasional beating left him with an exceedingly foul taste on his tongue, even worse than the dirt. All because Rosepaw couldn't do anything about it. He was still only a weak apprentice after all.

Delicate, pointed ears twitched as the sound of pawsteps neared him and stopped not too far away. The apprentice slowly turned his head to rest a barbed, unwelcoming glare on the newcomer. Hogpaw. Rosepaw leaned away from the horrid smelling tom, not bothering to hide the look of pure disgust on his face at the other apprentice's revolting smile. The more Hogpaw spoke with that signature lisp and disgusting overbite of his, the more a loathing snarl grew across Rosepaw's face, crinkling his petite nose and revealing the sharp white point of a canine. "Awful, now that that you showed up." He hissed, getting to his paws and lashing his tail behind him aggressively. "Wait, no." He corrected himself, padding a half circle around the other tom, his head still reared back from the stench that rolled off in waves from Hogpaw. "It was already bad, you just made it worse." With that, Rosepaw turned and stalked away from the other apprentice, the disgusted scowl never once leaving his attractive features. He may still only be a weak apprentice that couldn't do anything about his mentor, but that didn't mean he had to suffer through an interaction with that thing.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old November 26th, 2019, 02:55 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Rosepaw
Stupid mentor. The apprentice growled inwardly as he bent over, twisting his spine to get to the clump of dirt on his haunches. Stupid dirt. He spat out the cluster, glowering at the taste of dust and grass on his tongue. His guts churned with hatred as sharp chartreuse eyes scanned the rest of his creamy, reddish-brown pelt for any more imperfections. His mentor just loved to see him squirm around in the mud and blemish his beautiful coat. The harsh words and occasional beating left him with an exceedingly foul taste on his tongue, even worse than the dirt. All because Rosepaw couldn't do anything about it. He was still only a weak apprentice after all.

Delicate, pointed ears twitched as the sound of pawsteps neared him and stopped not too far away. The apprentice slowly turned his head to rest a barbed, unwelcoming glare on the newcomer. Hogpaw. Rosepaw leaned away from the horrid smelling tom, not bothering to hide the look of pure disgust on his face at the other apprentice's revolting smile. The more Hogpaw spoke with that signature lisp and disgusting overbite of his, the more a loathing snarl grew across Rosepaw's face, crinkling his petite nose and revealing the sharp white point of a canine. "Awful, now that that you showed up." He hissed, getting to his paws and lashing his tail behind him aggressively. "Wait, no." He corrected himself, padding a half circle around the other tom, his head still reared back from the stench that rolled off in waves from Hogpaw. "It was already bad, you just made it worse." With that, Rosepaw turned and stalked away from the other apprentice, the disgusted scowl never once leaving his attractive features. He may still only be a weak apprentice that couldn't do anything about his mentor, but that didn't mean he had to suffer through an interaction with that thing.
The smile on his face fell. He flattened his ears and took a step back, stumbling as he listened to Rosepaw's words. "I-" Hogpaw began, shrinking into himself, "I'm thorry..." The mud-covered tom lowered his gaze to the ground as he was left alone in the clearing, embarrassment and shame flooding through him. He swallowed the thickening lump in his throat before turning tail and fleeing back into the apprentice's den, choking back a sob. All the cats in the den rushed to avoid him, but he didn't see them. It was a mistake to go out there. He shouldn't have tested his luck.
"Why, ThtarClan? Why am I treated tho badly like thith?" Hogpaw mumbled to himself, low enough so only he could hear.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 26th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Was that it? Twilightshine was officially the new deputy of WindClan. It felt too simple. No one voiced concern or anything, well other then an apprentice but that was beside the point. He was just complaining about the meeting not being interesting enough. There where plenty of interesting things happening, if interesting could even describe it.
Deciding to push that thought out of her head she listened to her Clanmates cheer the younger molly's name. Maybe that would encourage Twilightshine. Brightstar had needed the encouragement when she was first made deputy. That is a lot of responsibility to have suddenly passed to you. She had been young when she was made deputy, only twenty-two moons, that was why she picked someone a little older then she had been. She thought It'd be easier on her.
Giving her new deputy a slight smile she nodded. "I'm sure you will." It was simple but that was all Bright could think to say.
Yet she had more to say still. She needed to warn her Clanmates about whatever was making cat act so strange. How? She wasn't yet sure. "I also have a few announcements." Did she have a few? Or was it really just one. She'd find more probably. "With the recent hunting patrols coming back in an unusual state, some even violent." The creamy molly started referring to Tawnystep. "I am putting the high moor closest to the outskirts off limits until farther notice. There is no telling what is there or if it's dangerous so I want no warriors or apprentices over there. Also, I do not want any apprentices outside of camp alone. You must have a warrior with you. With that, mentors keep an eye on your apprentices, we don't need any cat dying or getting injured." Brightstar explained. She may be going over board on this but if something was causing cats to be violent and act out she wasn't taking risks.
Wait! I'm forgetting Aspenflight's request! Shoot. Brightstar realized scanning the clearing for her brother. It was still weird to have him back again. Maybe that was why she had forgotten. Because him being alive was unreal to her. "I have one more ceremony." Bright meowed. "Aspenflight ( @Bliss Girl ) please step forward." The creamy molly added. She felt kind of bad that she forgot her own brother's name changing request but at least she remembered before dismissing the meeting. That could have been embarrassing.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 26th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @Fuzzy; |

Aspenflight stepped forward when she asked him to. The tom noticed all the cats around him. In starclan there were hardly any cats all in one place. Here they were everywhere. It would take some time to get used to be alive again. He had his family to help him through. He knew Snailblossom would need his help after her breakup. Aspenflight ignored the cats around him and focused on his sister.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 26th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Seeing that her brother stepped up almost instantly Brightstar smiled to herself. He didn't seem upset that she almost forgot his ceremony. "StarClan, you know each cat by name. I'm asking that you take that name away from the cat you see before you as it doesn't suite who he is." She spoke the unfamiliar words, having a hard time remembering exactly how it went. "By my authority as Clan leader and approval of our warrior ancestors I give this cat a new name. From this point on Aspenflight will be known as Pinewish." So much talking. Brightstar was starting to feel like she was talking her Clanmates ears off. But she had the ceremonies and announcements done.
With a dip of her head to newly named Pinewish she turned to the rest of the Clan. "Meeting dismissed." With that she jumped down from the Breezerock. Had she made all the right choices today? Probably not but she was sure Twilightshine would do a good job and that the territory needed checked out.
Trailing her gaze over the cats from where she stood at the base of Breezerock Brightstar tried to locate a particular warrior. Foxpudge. She had seen and heard him from the where she was before. Now she just needed to find him.
There. Locating him she walked over waving her tail. "Foxpudge." She greeted announcing her approach. "I'd like you to go with me to check out the hunting grounds. The ones by the high
moor."
Brightstar explain. Checking it would give her a better piece of mind. She needed to know what was making cats act out this way.

@Bliss Girl @BLL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 26th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She smirked for a brief heartbeat before nodding and turning away. "Follow." Bramblebear flicked her tail and began to walk toward the entrance of the camp. Her eyes stared straight ahead, not bothering to check whether or not the small cat could keep up. The tall molly moved in large strides, her muscles rippling under her fluffy pelt. Without looking back, Bramblebear slid through the entrance and into WindClan territory.

At the single word of instruction Smallbear got up and followed. His stubby legs having to move twice the amount of her long ones, if not more. The warrior was practically running to keep up. She really doesn't slow down for anyone. Small realized as he scampered to try and keep up. "Uh, c-can you slow down?..." He asked quietly trying to keep up with her long strides. This was one thing he hated about himself. Being so small was annoying.

(just going to pretend his name was never Littleflower )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Nightpaw froze lightly during the second their noses touched, not at all being used to physical contact. He hadn't gotten much of it from his mother, who had only allowed him to nurse when absolutely necessary. Thus, physical contact had become a negative thing for him at this point. But he knew it was part of the ceremony and thus did not pull back from it. As soon as Brightstar stepped back, he did the same. He kept their distance fair, but also out of paw reach, for now. He couldn't be more relieved that nothing of what had come to mind, had actually happened.
Another thing that made him relieved, was the fact that he had gotten her. Someone he knew, someone whose voice he had heard before. Whose images had already passed through his mind. He had nothing to fear from her, or at least so he thought for now. He wasn't so sure he knew the full extent of the ability he thought to be normal. He had never had anyone to talk about it with and thus didn't know if there was more, or less even, to it.
The fact that she commented on being a leader's apprentice made his mouth twitch into a slight smile. It was as if she had read his mind, but he was sure that he would've seen such an ability in images, in case she had it. He started absent-mindedly pawing at the ground as he listened and observed. When she explained a way for him to reply and choose an option, he couldn't help but blink. All his life, his conversations had been short-lived due to his lack of, or at least chosen lack of speech, and other cats becoming bored of him because of it.
While he wanted to go fix himself a nest and get the best spot in the back of the den, he was also considering the fact that his mentor might become busy if he let down this opportunity. He peered at the outstretched paws, one ear flickering lightly as he reached forward with one of his own, to touch Brightstar's right paw. He'd choose the territory for now. Granted he was a little scared of it all, as he had never stepped foot outside of camp. He knew how some kits got to go out with their parents once in a while, not far but still, they got outside. He had always refused when such an opportunity had risen, knowing he would just trail behind the others and be ignored, once again due to his lack of talking.
The small kit looked forward to seeing the outside of the camp, however. Being an apprentice would give him the possibility to go out when he wanted to, at least when there was nothing dangerous in the territory. And being able to go out into the territory, be it for runs, hunts or just aimlessly walking, would give him an even better way to escape all the voices of the other cats.
Best to know the territory if he were to do such a thing.
(Just to put a stable time line this happens before the plot started.)
Brightstar was actually quite pleased that Nightpaw was looking more relaxed. She had hoped she could calm him and make his apprentice moons a fun experience instead of a scary one. New things were always scary in a way and it was worse when you where young. Of course it was different for each cat but she felt Nightpaw got nervous and frighten easy. From what she had observed at least.
The poor young cat hid most of the time and she had never seen him playing with other kits. Brightstar didn't know the details to that but she wouldn't mind it for now. More important things were at paw. Like his response and answer to her question.
It was clear he was feeling more comfortable by the smile that wiggled its way on his muzzle. That earning one from herself. One that just brightened as he chose to go out into the territory. Communicating with him might not be so hard after all. "Good choice." Brightstar meowed, standing up once more. A good tour of the territory would be nice. Get Nightpaw acquainted with it and give herself a breather from all her Clanmates. She'd be lying if she ever said she could always handle being around her Clanmates.
Waving her tail she headed out into the windblown fields. "Come on, you'll want to see it before Sundown." She meowed glancing back at the small black tom.
Having an apprentice again would be fun. Lately she had missed Shadefern. Nightpaw wasn't a replacement of course but he sure wasn't like her. They were polar opposites in her mind. The thought made her chuckle. Yet she stayed quite on the matter. Nightpaw wasn't even alive when Shadefern had gone missing and pronounced dead. He'd not know a thing about her.
Well that was in the past know, but boy had it felt like only yesterday that she was taking her hyperactive former apprentice to do some training.

Old November 26th, 2019, 11:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Pinewish! Pinewish!" Foxpudge called the new name of Aspenflight. He was trying to be supportive, but the sight of the newly-revived tom made his skin itch with discomfort. It was.. so strange.. to see him back in one piece after what had happened between them.

His thoughts were disrupted by Brightstar's voice, and he scrambled to his paws. "Ah, yes-- but--" he awkwardly beckoned toward her scratches with his tail, "are you sure you want to go out? Those wounds look pretty nasty, and I'd hate for you to get an infection." He was concerned for her well-being. He already lost Blazingstar and he didn't want to lose another one of his friends. "I can take someone else if you'd rather stay and get those cleaned."
@Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 26th, 2019, 11:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL.

At the awkward response and gesture to her Brightstar blinked. Was something wrong? It took glancing at herself to realize what the tom was referring to. Oh, She mused twitching an ear. How she forgot the scratches she received was a mystery to her.
"Uh, no I'm sure." She answered with a slight laugh. She didn't want to talk about infections. That's what killed Blazingstar, she didn't want to think about her or anyone else getting one. "Their really aren't bad I'll be fine. A quick check won't make much difference anyway." She assured him. Truthfully even if they were in need of something she wouldn't want to stay back at camp and send someone else. More so after already deciding she would go.
With a quiet sigh Brightstar smiled. "Thanks for your concern though."

Closed Thread