Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:50 AM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:45 AM
Staff and the Community
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:08 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:40 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[Yep, also what's with the sob emoji's?]

Gorsebird let out a little squeak, "It was hard..." She mewed weakly looking at her paws and feeling a tingle of shame in her pelt feeling bad that she hadn't been able to carry their kittens to the best of her abilty, "I'm sorry." She muttered sniffling and feeling pitiful over the fact that she was crying over a difficult pregnancy. "Too, too? That's not proper grammar..." She whined becoming hypersensitive as she wiped a tear from her eye. Gorsebird's bottom lip quivered once she was up nearly racing to Stormglare to lean on his shoulder, "Stormy will you carry me? I wanna be carried to the territory! Please? Please!? Please!?! My tummy really hurts and I'll love you forever and ever if you carry me! And besides Bumbleleaf's mate carries her! You're a better stronger tom and so you can carry me too! Oh, Stormglare I wanna be carried!" Gorsebird wailed leaning as hard as she could on Stormglare's shoulder as she made the most desperate face she could gather thinking it was more than reasonable that she as a petite she-cat could easily be carried by Stormglare a big burly tom.

Tempestkit whimpered his breath hitching as he began to cry, "MAAAAAAAHH!" He tantrumed wanting Wishpaw and his Mama to talk for whatever reason. He then began to angrily suckle, kneading harder in an attempt to get his Mama up to cuddle him and talk to the pretty she-cat...also known as, Wishpaw, "MAAAAAH! MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!?" He screeched stopping from nursing so he could take a gasp of air and wail harder hoping to wake Gorsebirdup in the proess.

(Sorry if all the Maaah's are getting annoying it's about the only word he knows and can say with ease.)
[ i wanted to hide them somewhere but they were too big- my attempt at being sneaky xD to the territory? ]
"hey, you don't need to be sorry. you did nothing wrong. " he mewed, his tail swaying. stormglare blinked, rather not understanding why she would need to say that. she didn't do anything wrong. did she mean about the kits being premature? that was fine, tons of kits are premature. it was normal. that was a thing stormglare think she didn't understand. he was lucky his mate was light. he let her lean on his shoulder, helping her walk. he didn't have much of a plan on where they would go. just walk around? look at the flowers? stormglare let out a small chuckle seeing gorsebird wanting so desperately to be carried. he gave her a small nuzzle before nodding. "okay, get on my back. " he took in that bumbleleaf's mate carried her. he would have to chew the tom out later. he bend down, letting gorsebird climb onto his back. she-cats were beyond confusing, he thought. the tom didn't understand on why they would like lovey dovey stuff. yet he knew that their was litearlly nothing lovey dovey about gorsebird and his relationship. seriously.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 22nd, 2018, 07:21 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Wishpaw frowned, trying to discern the words inbetween the stutters. She new enough to come back over there at least. "Now, there, there." She said patting him awkwardly on the head. " it's all right. " She meowed. (Wishpaw has no siblings, so she doesn't really know how to act around kits. She just treats them like fragile babies.)
"Woaspow~" Tempestkit murmured the little bit of physical affection pacifying him, "Woaspow way downe by Mah aah me!" He gurgled beginning to suck on his paw and, purr his stomach softly growling as he snuggled his Mama. The usual pompous attitude he held being thrown to the wayside as he smiled giddly at Wishpaw being pleased that she was spending some time with him. (Yeah, but luckily Tempestkiy is a somewhat fragile baby, I mean he is premature. Also when I say sucking his paw imagine this motion on this body and face XD)
Old April 22nd, 2018, 08:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Benrito
(( a tad short ))

The facad of the seemingly calm owleyes was quite deceiving, his gait was powerful and fluent while his head was cocked back allowing the wind to brush by his whiskers and noticeably thicker chest fur as he strode against it. They had left camp and no words had been said between them, or mabe owleyes hadn't heard honeylight considering his mind was in a screaming match with his heart. All logic had been tossed to the wind without giving anything another thought, all gone. His head was swimming with many thoughts, warm fuzzy thoughts, milk and honey filled thoughts. A shiver spiralled down his spine causing his tail to jerk and shoulders to roll back. what if he thinks I'm weird, what if he doesn't like me, what if I stumble, what if, what if, what if. the tom's head raised back up and he glanced back at honeylight, catching brief glances every now and than.

Studying his gentle features as he stole each moment, only lasting a brief second. What if.. What if we end up being friends? the toms heart swelled with the thought of a genuine companion and a slight bounce in his step gave the thought away. He turned to the side looking over his shoulder at honeylight ' ' quite the beautiful territory is it not? ' ' he asked ears perked up and chest puffed out in a mock pride. ' ' y'know the other territories aren't as wide and fee as - ack!' ' That's when just as he opened his jaws once again he snagged his shoulder on a branch that ripped down his torso upon the long stride. His head whipped around to study the newly made scrape mark that trailed brought his fur, no blood, just a long scrape that hurt like tongues of fire! He became suddenly more aware that honeylight was right next to him and he felt the flustered feeling of embarrassment cover his cheeks.

He nervously laughed and turned slowly to face honeylight his smile strained and he felt as though maybe he wanted to sink into the floor and maybe just disappear. Though that didn't seem all that likely now. ' ' wa- wasn't looking, heh... ' ' he said looking down with a nervous groan. What if, became what now. the Tom hung his head in embarrassment and looked down at his paws continuing to walk further away from that stupid branch..

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
[INDENT]

Mothpaw sighed. She was not in anyway waiting for Lemonspotted. The no good excuse for a feline was probably knawing at the fatest rabbit on the fresh kill pile that useful warriors had worked hard to catch. Useful warriors that Mothpaw would never be like because of her lousy mentor. She knw that cats like her father, Rowanpaw, Larkpaw, and Cloudedpaw would all help her if she asked but currently she felt too embarssed to ask anyone for help other than Lynxpaw. She knew it was foolish because her father was a warrior and knew so much more moves than she did and could teach her quite easily, but it was still embarssing. "Yeah," Mothpaw answered, she had been practicing that technique in all the spare time she got whiche was a LOT. She had managed to catch a shrew, and a mouse before but it had taken a lot of her energy. She certainly intended to practice more before she actually went hunting again. "I won't, I'm sure she's just one of those terrible cats," Mothpaw purred, seeign Lynxpaw could make her purr even when talking about her mentor. Mothpaw's ears pinned back. She couldn't imagine how Lynxpaw was laughing about his mother hating her own kits. She had felt terrible when her parents faught. "Lynx, you know it's not funny," She said softly, "I'm glad my parents don't fight as much anymore, it was terrible when they did." Mothpaw was a sensitive cat, she understood why Lynxpaw was protective when she was rough housing with him and his tom friends while Larkpaw was off somewhere else. Sometimes Cloudedpaw wasn't around, to busy hanging out with Oriolepaw, which annoyed her. Cloudedpaw was younger and smaller than her and there for funner to wrestle with. "Yes?" Mothpaw asked when his voice trailed off. She waited a while until he said something, whatever he was going to do she wanted to do with him because she was bored out of her mind. "Oh, okay!" She purred, if he didn't have anything planned that meant that they could just hang out until one of them came up with something to do. Mothpaw rolled her eyes, toms, always talking about what great warriors they would make some day and how unbeatable they would be. Suddenly the Molly's eyes sparkled. She leaped at her friend, aiming to pin him to the ground. "Are you sure about that?" she asked, knowing that since he was larger than her and had a good mentor, he would be able to pin her down easily.

Lynxpaw had hummed a purr in response to his best friend. He knew it was a tough time for her, as she was going through this ridiculous conflict with his mother - who should had never became a mentor in the first place. Lynxpaw did everything he can to help Mothpaw prepare for being an actual warrior, unlike the Molly that should be handling the job. He saw Mothpaw’s mother on occasional, and he remembered once or twice where Mothpaw admitted that she didn’t want to be like Fawnfern, who rather laze around as a forever queen. There was nothing wrong with that, as Mothpaw wanted to be a vital member - not that queens weren’t at all important. If anything, queens were the most important because without them, a clan wouldn’t prosper with new additions. “Good. I wanna see you in action someday. Just to make sure you got it down packed.” He winked and jabbed her softly with his paw. He figured that perhaps they would go hunting together. Knowing Lynxpaw, he would find it in his way to turn the chore into a fun game among them; like who could catch the most prey. “She do have issues,” Lynxpaw shrugged lightly, hiding a crestfallen feeling as he didn’t want to engage into a mood of melancholy around his friend. Lynxpaw didn’t know much of anything about his mother. Only the simple fact that she liked to move around and leave. He didn’t know her past or the experiences she faced caused her to have no purpose in life, thus aimlessly walking in the clan, in all hopes that Starclan would just allow her to drop dead. Lynxpaw shuddered, “Ooh, but It’s hilarious, Mothy,” he managed a weakened purr. He knew that Mothpaw was sensitive when it came to family matters. Lynxpaw twitched his nose as he heard her talk, “I actually don’t understand your parents. They are always at each other’s throats and yet didn’t they...raise a litter together?” He questioned her, a curious expression settling on his face. Lynxpaw always thought kits came from parents who loved each other; his parents loved each other still, that much he knew. Gently he took the tip of his tail to brush it under the she cat’s chin to coerce her to look up at him. “Hey, don’t worry about it. Life gonna be much better when we’re warriors, that I guarantee you.” He confidently musters up with a toothy grin. One thing for certain that he would always protect Mothpaw; against anyone and everything. She was almost like a younger sister to him that needed constant supervision and help. Back when they were kits, she was always fun to be around, and everyday he anticipated to play with her. Lynxpaw has not expected for Mothpaw to leap at him. Her motive caught him off guard and caused him to stumble backwards, allowing her to pin him. His tail lashed on the ground like a dancing snake and playfully growled at her, “I’m positive!” He used his hind legs to reverse the situation and pin her down in turn. Smirking down at her, Lynxpaw’s eyes flowed with a mischeaviois glint and he batted at her before jumping off and exclaiming, “You’re it!” And darting away.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 12:18 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Today was a special day. It was the day his apprentice was to be given her warrior name. Blazingstar's stride was filled with pride and confidence as he made his way up the Breezerock before settling down at the edge to look down at his clanmates. Things have been pretty good since new-leaf was bringing them prey. Everyone was growing stronger once more and recently they hadn't had much issue with ThunderClan or RiverClan. The Gathering was something else and he was to soon depart to SkyClan to talk to Grousestar.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he called, clearing his throat afterwards so he could speak clearly once his clanmates had gathered.

@The Loner Forever
First, he would address a different apprentice in need of her warrior name. She deserved recognition just as much as his apprentice did. "Birdpaw, please step forward," he spoke and gave her a moment to react. Then he raised his gaze to the sky. It was a clear day, no clouds could be seen giving a clear view to StarClan. "I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn," he paused, looking down at her. "Birdpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
"I do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Birdpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Birdrose. StarClan honors your loyalty and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" he called, finishing her ceremony before turning to the next one.

@Spirit
"Ferretpaw!" he spoke, his eyes shining brightly at his apprentice now. This was a milestone for them both. Ferretpaw would be his first successfully trained apprentice. She had come so far and he was happy to be there with her each step of the way. " I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn," he paused, doing his best not to choke on his own words, "Ferretpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ferretpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ferretsprint. StarClan honors your loyalty, quick thinking and speed, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" he called, finishing her ceremony and waving his tail to signal the end of the clan meeting.

He jumped down to congratulate them both, his most meaningful one towards Ferretsprint.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 23rd, 2018, 12:27 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

fireflare only raised a brow. he stood up a bit more, but still having the front part of body towards the ground, his butt wiggling in the air childishly,"who says i still cant tackle you?" he joked, using his hind legs to pounce forward on the leader, catching his neck in between his front arms in some sort of hug like position,the rest of his body flopping ontop of the others carelessly,"oh look, i have blazingstar in my grasp! i thought nine lives were suppose to give you extra funk, Mr.star." he chuckled, swatting playfully at the other toms ear. he couldnt remember the last time he got to relax like this, under the chilly sun, doing absolutly nothing with his best friend.
[/QUOTE]
Blazingstar let another oof out as paws were wrapped around his neck in a playful manner. A small chuckle followed before be playfully pummeled his back legs into Fireflare. "The extra lives just give me more chances to take you down, actually," he responded, continuing to softly pummel the other tom. "Also, you might want to lay off the hares for a while!" he exclaimed, implying that Fireflare was heavy, which he actually wasn't. The mischievous gleam in his golden hues really gave his joke away. He couldn't help it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 23rd, 2018, 12:42 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Ferretpaw had been minding her own business, sitting in the clearing and just thinking. Upon hearing her mentors yowl from the Breezerock, her body stiffened. Was it time? Already? It felt like yesterday that that exact call had been heard, and she had gone from a 'kit' to a 'paw'. Was her name about to change again? It still felt surreal. Perhaps actually recieving the name would make her realize it was real. Or perhaps it wasn't even her turn. Who knew.
The small molly stepped up to the Breezerock, doing her best to squeeze herself to the front, just in case. She was.. Worried? She felt weird.
Birdpaw
Alright, perhaps it wasn't her time after all. Perhaps she was a bit relieved? Nevertheless, she congratulated Birdrose with all her heart. Becoming a warrior was a rite of passage.
Then her name was called. Her head snapped upward, and her eyes met with her mentors for a short moment. She couldn't be more surprised, despite having expected this. He meant it. He did.
Stepping up to raise her voice and reply to the question with all her might, Ferretpaw felt a bubbling feeling rise inside her. Her new name would be said in just a second.
Ferretsprint. She couldn't be more proud of her name. It represented her virtues. Her whole body beamed of pride, and she eagerly went to touch noses with Blazingstar once he jumped down.

@Suspiciousmindz
Old April 23rd, 2018, 09:53 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Lynxpaw had hummed a purr in response to his best friend. He knew it was a tough time for her, as she was going through this ridiculous conflict with his mother - who should had never became a mentor in the first place. Lynxpaw did everything he can to help Mothpaw prepare for being an actual warrior, unlike the Molly that should be handling the job. He saw Mothpaw’s mother on occasional, and he remembered once or twice where Mothpaw admitted that she didn’t want to be like Fawnfern, who rather laze around as a forever queen. There was nothing wrong with that, as Mothpaw wanted to be a vital member - not that queens weren’t at all important. If anything, queens were the most important because without them, a clan wouldn’t prosper with new additions. “Good. I wanna see you in action someday. Just to make sure you got it down packed.” He winked and jabbed her softly with his paw. He figured that perhaps they would go hunting together. Knowing Lynxpaw, he would find it in his way to turn the chore into a fun game among them; like who could catch the most prey. “She do have issues,” Lynxpaw shrugged lightly, hiding a crestfallen feeling as he didn’t want to engage into a mood of melancholy around his friend. Lynxpaw didn’t know much of anything about his mother. Only the simple fact that she liked to move around and leave. He didn’t know her past or the experiences she faced caused her to have no purpose in life, thus aimlessly walking in the clan, in all hopes that Starclan would just allow her to drop dead. Lynxpaw shuddered, “Ooh, but It’s hilarious, Mothy,” he managed a weakened purr. He knew that Mothpaw was sensitive when it came to family matters. Lynxpaw twitched his nose as he heard her talk, “I actually don’t understand your parents. They are always at each other’s throats and yet didn’t they...raise a litter together?” He questioned her, a curious expression settling on his face. Lynxpaw always thought kits came from parents who loved each other; his parents loved each other still, that much he knew. Gently he took the tip of his tail to brush it under the she cat’s chin to coerce her to look up at him. “Hey, don’t worry about it. Life gonna be much better when we’re warriors, that I guarantee you.” He confidently musters up with a toothy grin. One thing for certain that he would always protect Mothpaw; against anyone and everything. She was almost like a younger sister to him that needed constant supervision and help. Back when they were kits, she was always fun to be around, and everyday he anticipated to play with her. Lynxpaw has not expected for Mothpaw to leap at him. Her motive caught him off guard and caused him to stumble backwards, allowing her to pin him. His tail lashed on the ground like a dancing snake and playfully growled at her, “I’m positive!” He used his hind legs to reverse the situation and pin her down in turn. Smirking down at her, Lynxpaw’s eyes flowed with a mischeaviois glint and he batted at her before jumping off and exclaiming, “You’re it!” And darting away.

Mothpaw lazily groomed her paw, listening to the humming of Lynxpaw's purr. She sighed, and blinked her eyes to keep the sun out of them. Sometimes she enjoyed it when neither of them knew what to do, they could just hang out. Other times she prefered it when his tom friends were around, she could tussle with them and Lynxpaw, even with her best friends constant reminder to be gentle with her. Mothpaw would be tough enough to not have them be as gentle if it weren't for Lemonspotted. Mothpaw absent mindedly shook her head as an attempt to get rid of her negative thoughts, especially Lemonspotted. It seemed as if Mothpaw could never stop thinking about the terrible molly. "Sure! I'm up for hunting anytime!" Mothpaw purred, she sure was glad that he had taught her how to hunt, she didn't want to be a completely useless warrior. Surely, she didn't have to fight, after all, who would make a cat who didn't know how to fight, fight? Mothpaw nodded, as he spoke. She couldn't understand why Lynxpaw agreed with her, she was his mother! No matter how terrible shouldn't he love her? Mothpaw loved her father, no matter how many times he annoyed her mother, and she loved her mother, no matter how many times she grouched at her father. "It's not even a little bit funny!" Mothpaw said, "Even you know that!" Mothpaw was always sensitive and easily provoked when it came to family matters, she just couldn't understand how Lynxpaw laughed about his. Mothpaw shrugged, half of the time she didn't understand her family either. "They were never really mates, I guess that covers most of it," she said. She didn't understand why two cats who hated eachother would raise kits together, but she guessed they got along well after they raised a little so it was a very good thing. Mothpaw purred, "I know." She half closed her eyes, she never used to really think about the future, but if the future was something good, she most certainly was going to think about it. Mothpaw smiled back at him. She leaned herself up against his shoulder to calm herself down, being around someone she cared about could always take her mind of people who she most certainly did not care about. After a few seconds Mothpaw stepped backwards. After she leaped she felt herself fly through the air and land directly on top of her best friend. Mothpaw purred happily, her whole mood changed for the better as he pinned her down. Once he tagged her, Mothpaw jumped up and began to chase after him. Tag was one of her favorite games, probably her mothers least favorite, Fawnfern had wanted them to play the quiet game!
Old April 23rd, 2018, 03:30 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Woaspow~" Tempestkit murmured the little bit of physical affection pacifying him, "Woaspow way downe by Mah aah me!" He gurgled beginning to suck on his paw and, purr his stomach softly growling as he snuggled his Mama. The usual pompous attitude he held being thrown to the wayside as he smiled giddly at Wishpaw being pleased that she was spending some time with him. (Yeah, but luckily Tempestkiy is a somewhat fragile baby, I mean he is premature. Also when I say sucking his paw imagine this motion on this body and face XD)
Wishpaw smiled and pay down beside the two. She could feel an awkward silence coming on, and never on to lose conversation, not attention, she searched frantically for something else to talk about. "So....... It's...." She stacked her brain for something. " Nice weather.... Huh? " She finished lamely.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 23rd, 2018, 04:16 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Wishpaw smiled and pay down beside the two. She could feel an awkward silence coming on, and never on to lose conversation, not attention, she searched frantically for something else to talk about. "So....... It's...." She stacked her brain for something. " Nice weather.... Huh? " She finished lamely.
Tempestkit continued to suckle his paw obviously mimicking nursing behavior. What could he say think? He was hungry! "Mah, Mah! Mah and Woaspow~" He hummed unconcerned with the weather as all he cared about was his paw...and his stomach, "MAH! Tenpostkite hongery! Fed Tenpostkite!" He wailed his mood changing to upset again squirming as he tried to get to Gorsebird's warm and milk-filled belly.
Closed Thread