Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old October 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(That would be cute )
Rainpelt continued to toward the stream, no doubt in her mind that the apprentice was right on her tail. She was a cat who preferred things to be done her way and expected it so. The crisp scent of the stream filled her sense and she began to lift her paws high, treading lightly as she approached the stream. About three fox lengths off, she held up her tail as a signal for the apprentice to stop and listen. When she believed the orange-furred apprentice was close enough, she kept her gaze fixed on the shimmering surface of the stream up ahead and she spoke in a low tone. "The first thing you need to know about fish is that they are very sensitive to vibrations. Once we are by the stream, we'll need to keep our voices low and tread very lightly."

[ Is that ok with you? If Clem has a crush on rainpelt? ]

Clementine paw nodded at everything the she cat said, she was more of a sheep towards others. Calm and collected and tended to stray far behind everyone else. It was typically in her nature to follow the guidance of others anyways. Just as rain pelt stopped clementine nearly bumped into her bru was able to maintain balence and avoid falling right onto her by a whisker length. Than once they were walking again she lifted her paws high just like the grey furred cat ahead. She studied the stream for a moment and a shiver went down her spine. Fear of falling in kept her from fully listening to her instructor. "How can they hear is if they don't have ears?" Clem asked with a harsh whisper. "My house folk had a fish, it didn't have ears cause I tried to talk to it and it didn't respond" meowed the apprenitce with a quizzical look. Even if it was a dumb question it flew right over her head and drowned with her common sense.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 29th, 2017, 04:00 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Marshheart smiled
" your good but not good enough my dear " she meowed as she spotted another mouse . The She cat crouched as she crept ever so slowly and quietly , the mouse put its head up and sniffed the air she stopped and her ear flicked as she tasted the air as well. The mouse whent back to eating and she crawled up to it slowly then it turned to a slightly faster pace and she came to a sudden halt. The mouse walked further away and munched on more grass . Marshheart then ran at it and swiped it with her paw throwing it up in the air and caught it in mid air as she rolled into the ground and held the mouse. Her tail curled
Ripplepaw rolled her eyes "show off," she murmed just loud enough or Marshheart to hear. She came over to Marshheart. "Good catch," she told the tiger like warrior.
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplepaw rolled her eyes "show off," she murmed just loud enough or Marshheart to hear. She came over to Marshheart. "Good catch," she told the tiger like warrior.

Marshheart smiled and her tail flicked as she munched on the mouse in her jaws after a while she finished and licked her paws. She shook her fur with a yawn " i do like to show off once in a while kiddo " she meowed she licked her paw again and rubbed it on her forehead
" this is getting rather boring don't you agree? " she asked as she tilted her head . Her whiskers twitched .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 29th, 2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Marshheart smiled and her tail flicked as she munched on the mouse in her jaws after a while she finished and licked her paws. She shook her fur with a yawn " i do like to show off once in a while kiddo " she meowed she licked her paw again and rubbed it on her forehead
" this is getting rather boring don't you agree? " she asked as she tilted her head . Her whiskers twitched .
"Kind of... what are you suggesting we do" she filcked her ears at Marshheart. she stood up and went back to the squrriel pick it up and carried it back to Marshheart set it down. She bit into the squrriel.

Last edited by Kolabear360; October 29th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
"Kind of... what are you suggesting we do" she filcked her ears at Marshheart.
Marshheart yawned again she cleaned her fur as she scanned the territory
" I fancy myself a short nap , but I do think a good trip back to the clearing would be a good idea " she meowed and stretched her legs again. She started walking off then turned to full blown running and she looked back at the apprentice
" c'mon step it up " she meowed and giggled

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 29th, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Marshheart yawned again she cleaned her fur as she scanned the territory
" I fancy myself a short nap , but I do think a good trip back to the clearing would be a good idea " she meowed and stretched her legs again. She started walking off then turned to full blown running and she looked back at the apprentice
" c'mon step it up " she meowed and giggled
Ripplepaw sat up and took off running so fast she soon caught up to marshheart. "stepit up will ya," she smiled playfully. Ripplepaw huffed ."Are you looking foreward leaf-bare?"
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Is that ok with you? If Clem has a crush on rainpelt? ]

Clementine paw nodded at everything the she cat said, she was more of a sheep towards others. Calm and collected and tended to stray far behind everyone else. It was typically in her nature to follow the guidance of others anyways. Just as rain pelt stopped clementine nearly bumped into her bru was able to maintain balence and avoid falling right onto her by a whisker length. Than once they were walking again she lifted her paws high just like the grey furred cat ahead. She studied the stream for a moment and a shiver went down her spine. Fear of falling in kept her from fully listening to her instructor. "How can they hear is if they don't have ears?" Clem asked with a harsh whisper. "My house folk had a fish, it didn't have ears cause I tried to talk to it and it didn't respond" meowed the apprenitce with a quizzical look. Even if it was a dumb question it flew right over her head and drowned with her common sense.
(Absolutely! Go for it Although I'm not sure how Rain will respond. Her sexuality is buried deep right now. She has no idea what she likes.

Incidentally, the image of Clem sitting around meowing at a fish and hoping it talks to her is adorable.)

Rainpelt looked at the apprentice with combination of annoyance and disbelief. Had this apprentice just tried to contradict what she was saying? If so, she clearly had not been listening, and Rainpelt hated it when cats didn't listen. "I didn't say they would hear you," she hissed in a low tone. "I said they might feel you if you stomp around. The grey, spotted warrior whipped her tail through the air along the apprentice's side, the breeze it created sent tufts of orange fur fluttering. "Now did you hear that, or feel it? And besides, fish can't talk, mice can't talk, twolegs can't talk. That doesn't mean they can't hear." Turning back to the stream, the she-cat raised her paw again, not high, but sitting just above the surface of the water like the branch of a bush beside the current. "Now pay attention: Some warriors say you should have your paw up high while fishing, but they're wrong. The more distance between your paw and the fish, the more time it has to escape. Let me see your stance," she ordered.

Old October 29th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Absolutely! Go for it Although I'm not sure how Rain will respond. Her sexuality is buried deep right now. She has no idea what she likes.

Incidentally, the image of Clem sitting around meowing at a fish and hoping it talks to her is adorable.)

Rainpelt looked at the apprentice with combination of annoyance and disbelief. Had this apprentice just tried to contradict what she was saying? If so, she clearly had not been listening, and Rainpelt hated it when cats didn't listen. "I didn't say they would hear you," she hissed in a low tone. "I said they might feel you if you stomp around. The grey, spotted warrior whipped her tail through the air along the apprentice's side, the breeze it created sent tufts of orange fur fluttering. "Now did you hear that, or feel it? And besides, fish can't talk, mice can't talk, twolegs can't talk. That doesn't mean they can't hear." Turning back to the stream, the she-cat raised her paw again, not high, but sitting just above the surface of the water like the branch of a bush beside the current. "Now pay attention: Some warriors say you should have your paw up high while fishing, but they're wrong. The more distance between your paw and the fish, the more time it has to escape. Let me see your stance," she ordered.

[ Oh I wouldn't worry about that, I would love for them to end up together but I understand she will have to come out of her shell and if you don't want them to happen than I won't be offended either c: ]

[ I should get some art done of that huh? Hehe ]

Clementinepaws ears went red with embarassment. She bent her head and averted her gaze quickly as she touched her side. Stupid! You mousebrain, now what? She will think you have bees for a brain. frustrated clementine stalked over towards rain oelt who was now crouched by the river, her shadow dancing across the surface for a moment than retreating so that only her paw remained. She was almost stone still, like one of those grey statues at her house folks home. She found herself starring now, the shimmer of the water reflecting rainpelts face and illuminating her young physical appearance. Her toned forelegs powerful enough to surely get her leaping across canyons for sure! What oti had said about the wild cats was true, they looked strong enough to climb up the mountains in a day with no breaks, or swim across a lake easily, even run across the whole world and not stop for a breath. The apprentice found herself glancing at her own body. Her shoulders slumped and her chest fell inwards. She was nothing like the wild cats, but one day maybe. One day. She flicked her attention back to rain oelt and focused on what she was doing again. She stalked towards the river side and crouched again, she studied rained.t for a moment longer than copied as she had done. Her paw hoovered over the water ringing it almost a red colour with the vibrancy of her orange fur. She looked over at rain pelt for approval with shimmering eyes of wonder, "like this?" she rasped.

@Lonestar23

[ Cause I actually have the patience to get things done today ]

Shiverlight was running now, her breath coming out raspy as she ran for the border. She took no time to notice that she had fully crossed it now, she wasn't truly afraid anymore. There was nothing more horrifying than the Tom who was waiting back for her at camp. The blue furred feline made an effort to slow down now that she was no longer in her territory and simply slowed to a mere trot, trying to make sure if anyone began to pursue her she could easily make her get away with enough time. Just than she collapsed from exhaustion and curled into a tight ball, gasping for breath and sobbing. She was pregnant with kits she didn't want, she was horrified and even more horrified at the fact she was seeking comfort in the paws of someone she had threatened to kill multiple times. Charmpelt. he seemed like a saint now compared to her dreaded mate, one who had threatened to kill charmpelt and her if she started to see the Tom again. Shiverlight squeezed her eyes shut a moment later trying to wish the nightmare away... if only it was possible. She than mustered her strength to pull herself into a more secluded spot beneath bramble thicket. She would hope a patrol would spot her, take her to riverclan so she could perhaps leave Shadowclan to flee the horrors of that place. As she squeezed her eyes shut another wave of sobs hit her body, shaking her shoulders with such force she snapped a twig next to her. As this continued she finally drained the remains of her energy into nothing and simply lay looking towards where she had come, even the slow movement of blinking was reduced to a slower setting. Her eyes looked dark and her pelt torn. Than she drifted into sleep, under the bramble bush, on the other side of the border, with riverclan stench coating her fur. And yet she felt peace sleeping here instead.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; October 29th, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

[ Oh I wouldn't worry about that, I would love for them to end up together but I understand she will have to come out of her shell and if you don't want them to happen than I won't be offended either c: ]

Clementinepaws ears went red with embarassment. She bent her head and averted her gaze quickly as she touched her side. Stupid! You mousebrain, now what? She will think you have bees for a brain. frustrated clementine stalked over towards rain oelt who was now crouched by the river, her shadow dancing across the surface for a moment than retreating so that only her paw remained. She was almost stone still, like one of those grey statues at her house folks home. She found herself starring now, the shimmer of the water reflecting rainpelts face and illuminating her young physical appearance. Her toned forelegs powerful enough to surely get her leaping across canyons for sure! What oti had said about the wild cats was true, they looked strong enough to climb up the mountains in a day with no breaks, or swim across a lake easily, even run across the whole world and not stop for a breath. The apprentice found herself glancing at her own body. Her shoulders slumped and her chest fell inwards. She was nothing like the wild cats, but one day maybe. One day. She flicked her attention back to rain oelt and focused on what she was doing again. She stalked towards the river side and crouched again, she studied rained.t for a moment longer than copied as she had done. Her paw hoovered over the water ringing it almost a red colour with the vibrancy of her orange fur. She looked over at rain pelt for approval with shimmering eyes of wonder, "like this?" she rasped.

Alright! And sure, my only request is that I get to see it if you do

Rainpelt glanced over at the Clementinepaw, studying her form with a severe gaze. After a long moment of looking over the younger cat, the warrior gave a shallow nod. "That's fine," she murmured. "Now before we start looking for an actual fish, there's something important that you need to see. Come this way, and tread lightly," she added, stalking along the bank five or six fox lengths to a more shallow part of the stream where a cluster of fallen branches were partially submerged in the stream. "Take a look at those branches. See how they all seem to curve very sharply that way just after they touch the water? That's some kind of trick the water plays on our eyes." Turning to her side, the gray warrior gently slid her silver tail into the water, until half o it was submerged, the fur on her tail lifting to sway in the gently current, her tail at the same sharp angle. "See? It's important to know that, because if you aim for a fish where you think it is, you may miss entirely. You have to take aim with this trick of the eye in mind." At that moment, a tiny perch swam curiously out from under the shelter of the branch, staring hungrily at Rainpelt's tail. Without taking her eyes off the fish, Rainpelt spoke very softly. "See that? When you're ready, take the stance I showed you. Take your paw and as fast as you can, try and push it out of the water. Imagine you were trying to splash a cat on your other side with a fast, sideways paw strike." Rainpelt waited for the shecat to try the technique, hoping she didn't get her tail nipped first.

Last edited by Charmer; October 30th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

@Lonestar23

[ Cause I actually have the patience to get things done today ]

Shiverlight was running now, her breath coming out raspy as she ran for the border. She took no time to notice that she had fully crossed it now, she wasn't truly afraid anymore. There was nothing more horrifying than the Tom who was waiting back for her at camp. The blue furred feline made an effort to slow down now that she was no longer in her territory and simply slowed to a mere trot, trying to make sure if anyone began to pursue her she could easily make her get away with enough time. Just than she collapsed from exhaustion and curled into a tight ball, gasping for breath and sobbing. She was pregnant with kits she didn't want, she was horrified and even more horrified at the fact she was seeking comfort in the paws of someone she had threatened to kill multiple times. Charmpelt. he seemed like a saint now compared to her dreaded mate, one who had threatened to kill charmpelt and her if she started to see the Tom again. Shiverlight squeezed her eyes shut a moment later trying to wish the nightmare away... if only it was possible. She than mustered her strength to pull herself into a more secluded spot beneath bramble thicket. She would hope a patrol would spot her, take her to riverclan so she could perhaps leave Shadowclan to flee the horrors of that place. As she squeezed her eyes shut another wave of sobs hit her body, shaking her shoulders with such force she snapped a twig next to her. As this continued she finally drained the remains of her energy into nothing and simply lay looking towards where she had come, even the slow movement of blinking was reduced to a slower setting. Her eyes looked dark and her pelt torn. Than she drifted into sleep, under the bramble bush, on the other side of the border, with riverclan stench coating her fur. And yet she felt peace sleeping here instead.
The Chausie had never been planning on any of this. Ever since Jema's disappearance, he had never planned to fall in love again. And yet it was funny... love didn't seem to care what he wanted, all it wanted to do was mess with his head. And yes, it had done quite the number on the young tom. Who would have thought that he - that HE, of all cats, would be in love with a ShadowClan cat? His fur was sleek and clean, neatly groomed as always, but there was something off about him. For the first time in... well... a very long time, he hadn't so much as winked at another she cat. Shiverlight had been the one and only cat on his mind. Does it have to be like this? Right now he was heading towards the border in hopes of seeing this cat who had caught his feelings. Who would, most likely, break his heart.

Her name was almost like poison to him, he could feel it intoxicating his heart and mind, and it only made him more uncomfortable. It was like he couldn't escape the strangeness of feeling like he really loved someone again. Love was a funny thing. If this was just a simple crush, he would have been long over it. Those tiny little insignificant one or two moon long flirt-fests were what had given Charmpelt his entertainment in the past. But it had been well over two moons, and he was still seeing Shiverlight now. Originally it had been blamed on her, that she was too hard to get to, that he needed to stick around and make sure he could make her fall in love. But there were times that he was pretty sure it wasn't just... well... him trying to win her heart so he could break it. It was him trying to win her heart so that he could save it.

And as he headed through the territory, a scent - disguised, perhaps, but one that he would recognize anywhere - came to his attention. Shiverlight... And like StarClan had given him wings, Charmpelt launched foward, heading towards the scent until he came to a bush near the border. Crouching down, he could see his unwilling love curled up inside. "Shiverlight?" His voice was gentle, and this time, held not even the smallest bit of flirtatious affection in it. Instead, there was something there that he hadn't heard in his own voice for a very long time - true care. True... love. @Celestial

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 2nd, 2017 at 05:26 PM.