Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM

Old September 8th, 2020, 07:48 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Halfkit frowned at his statement. She supposed that wasn't too much to ask for. She knew more about her own father than he did- so of course he wouldn't feel similarly about forgetting him.
She huffed none the less, making it very clear she was still at least partially against this.
"Ok, I understand. It makes sense. I at least know my da left me. So I don't have a problem leaving him past me, but you don't, yeah? So let's go find out, for you. You deserve to know."
How and when, she didn't know, but she didn't want to get in trouble in the process, so maybe no sneaking out of camp.
Wait.. they were going to find his Father? But... how were they going to do that? Eelkit himself didn't even know where his father was... how would Halfkit know? It left the black tabby tom wondering on how much Halfkit knew than him. Couldn't he be smart too? And like know stuff that Halfkit know too. Deciding to pull Halfkit in for another hug as a thanks for her offer, the kit smiled a bit. "Thank you! Yeah... I don't want to leave him behind despite him leaving me ya know? Like... I want to at least know... if he's bad or good... or if he even liked me. Or missed me. I know it doesn't matter but... I wanted to know. ALSo, i wanted to know why my fur... isn't as sleek and nice as yours are. Mine is thick... but not sleek." He wasn't aware that it was due to his half-thunderclan heritage, he'd never been told of that before hand. But off they were to ADVENTURES. "Where do we start looking?!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 8th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Plopping down, Twigkit shoved fish towards Ashkit. You take first bite. he ordered, knowing that it would be too much for him once he got ahold of it. He just LOVED to eat! Eating was FUN! Amending his statement, he mewed Actually, you take a bunch of bites. THEN, he could eat EVERYTHING that was left. Yummy!
--------------------------
Um, how about we go over........THERE Rushpaw mewed, grasping at reeds for a place to sit. Hopefully Firepaw wouldn't know she just made it up. Bounding over towards the place she had indicated, outside the apprentice den. Plopping down, she took a bite out of her fish, and pushed it towards Firepaw. Hopefully he would share the mouse with her as well. @Bramblefire01
Ashkit laguhed, then ripped the fish in half, giving the other kit one half, and he took the other. "There, how's that?" Asked Ashkit. "Also, whats your name? Im Ashkit, and im 4 moons old". he mewed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firepaw follwed Rushpaw, then took a bite of his mouse, and passed it over to Rushpaw, as she had done with the fish for him.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 8th, 2020, 08:42 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
Ashkit laguhed, then ripped the fish in half, giving the other kit one half, and he took the other. "There, how's that?" Asked Ashkit. "Also, whats your name? Im Ashkit, and im 4 moons old". he mewed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firepaw follwed Rushpaw, then took a bite of his mouse, and passed it over to Rushpaw, as she had done with the fish for him.
Twigkit....................Nice.......to.......... ..meet you......too Twigkit grunted, through his mouthfuls of food. In a matter of moments, the fish was gone, never to re-appear again. EVER.
-----------------------
Thank you. Rushpaw mewed, snatching a bite of the mouse before pushing it back over. Now, conversation. Um, what to start with, what to start with. Aha! That might work. A bit to quickly, she blurted out Why did you join the clans, after being a loner?
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Twigkit....................Nice.......to.......... ..meet you......too Twigkit grunted, through his mouthfuls of food. In a matter of moments, the fish was gone, never to re-appear again. EVER.
-----------------------
Thank you. Rushpaw mewed, snatching a bite of the mouse before pushing it back over. Now, conversation. Um, what to start with, what to start with. Aha! That might work. A bit to quickly, she blurted out Why did you join the clans, after being a loner?
After they finished their food, Ashkit started to bat at Twigkits tail. "Let's play!" he mewed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firepaw had a feeling she would ask him. "Its a LONG story." He mewed. "But i was abandonded when i was 2 moons old by my Mother and brother. They left me on the ouside of Riverclan territroy, and i survived eating leaves until i was 3 moons and i began to hunt. I was so lonely though, and sick, and in need of help. Then when i was 24 moons, 2 moons ago, Sootpaw and Splashleap found me, and a little kit named Sunykit, and let us join Riverclan. So yeah, now im here. My Loner name was Stagg." Said Firepaw
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 8th, 2020, 10:13 AM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
After they finished their food, Ashkit started to bat at Twigkits tail. "Let's play!" he mewed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firepaw had a feeling she would ask him. "Its a LONG story." He mewed. "But i was abandonded when i was 2 moons old by my Mother and brother. They left me on the ouside of Riverclan territroy, and i survived eating leaves until i was 3 moons and i began to hunt. I was so lonely though, and sick, and in need of help. Then when i was 24 moons, 2 moons ago, Sootpaw and Splashleap found me, and a little kit named Sunykit, and let us join Riverclan. So yeah, now im here. My Loner name was Stagg." Said Firepaw
Sure! Twigkit chirped. Doing his best stomp, he roared I AM THE BADGER, AND I WILL EAT YOU! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Then, he stomped forward, his paws thumping down loudly on the ground.
----------------
Wow. That must have been hard. Rushpaw mewed, a little awestruck. Are you REALLY mad at your mom and brother? Do you want to hit them? And why does it seem like Splashleap does SO MUCH stuff? Maybe too many questions. Oops. But maybe not.
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:18 AM

My Mood: Dead

Investigation #1, Camp Guards
[Fennelheart, Dayheart, Berryscorch]

Halfkit ran up to the group of camp guards, surely, SURELY they knew something?
They were camp guards of course!!
They should know where Antfrost went!!
And Antfrost was her best bet!! For finding out who Eelkit's father was!!
"HeeeEEEEYYY, I need to ask you aaaall a question of the upmost importanccce!! Do. You. Know. Where. Antfrost went!? When she left? I must know!"
One of her little hind legs stamped in impatience. She needed to know now or soon!!
@hope , @Zesty Mango , @Puddle~

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Sure! Twigkit chirped. Doing his best stomp, he roared I AM THE BADGER, AND I WILL EAT YOU! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Then, he stomped forward, his paws thumping down loudly on the ground.
----------------
Wow. That must have been hard. Rushpaw mewed, a little awestruck. Are you REALLY mad at your mom and brother? Do you want to hit them? And why does it seem like Splashleap does SO MUCH stuff? Maybe too many questions. Oops. But maybe not.
Ashkit leapt onto Twingkits back, and batted at his head. "I am the clan leader, how dare you attack my clan!" He roared.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't you get it? They are dead. They left me at a tree stump and told me to wait there until they got back with prey, but they never came back..." Firepaw trailed off. He missed Flow, his older brother, and Doe, his mother.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 8th, 2020, 10:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Rainquail

Fennelheart smiled at the kit,” Hmm...I don’t know. Hmm...when did you last see her? Maybe she’s out hunting right now, or she could have just left camp for a few minutes. “ she meowed assuming the kit was being dramatic.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 8th, 2020, 11:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Ashkit leapt onto Twingkits back, and batted at his head. "I am the clan leader, how dare you attack my clan!" He roared.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't you get it? They are dead. They left me at a tree stump and told me to wait there until they got back with prey, but they never came back..." Firepaw trailed off. He missed Flow, his older brother, and Doe, his mother.
I attack whoever I WANT! Twigkit squealed, shaking his head side to side. Pesky clan leaders don't scare me! Shaking his head more violently, he staggered in a dizzying motion. Maybe Ashkit would fall off?
--------------------
Oh. was all Rushpaw could say. When you said abandon, I thought you meant.......they left you, and ran off. Not got killed. I'm sorry. Probably inadequate, but it was the best she had. Well, she could always give him a hug. Even if that was a little awkward. She did it anyway, wrapped her paws around him, and squeezed.
Old September 8th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
I attack whoever I WANT! Twigkit squealed, shaking his head side to side. Pesky clan leaders don't scare me! Shaking his head more violently, he staggered in a dizzying motion. Maybe Ashkit would fall off?
--------------------
Oh. was all Rushpaw could say. When you said abandon, I thought you meant.......they left you, and ran off. Not got killed. I'm sorry. Probably inadequate, but it was the best she had. Well, she could always give him a hug. Even if that was a little awkward. She did it anyway, wrapped her paws around him, and squeezed.
Ashkit had him on his bad side. He felt Twigkit his is empty leg socket, and dropped to the ground shuddering. It set off a nerve of something.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Firepaw accepted the embrace, and licked her shoudler lightly. (Fireapw has a mate already, so this is getting wierd..)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~