Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM

Old August 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(Ohmygosh I didn't even see this till now!)
Aspenkit's tail curled in content, of course she wasn't offended on her statement. It was actually giving her a blossoming feeling of happiness. She blushed even harder at that thought, she was usually very bashful around other cats, sometimes afraid to show emotion, but Blossomkit was so easygoing that she couldn't help but do so. "M-me too." her hears flattend to her head as the awkward words rolled of her tongue, "I-I mean, yeah. Um, I'm gad I'm not offended too? Wait- no, uh, " on the ground, she wrapped her tail closer to her body. "You know what I mean." she finished, her heart beating after with the sudden embarrassment. She gave a small, awkward smile back to the kit, wishing she could go back to being shy at her odd stuttering words.

Now, Aspnekit wasn't the bravest type of feline. But it was her own act of bravery to stretch out of her humble-yet-shy crouch position. When tucked into her little stance, everything felt larger than her, and she had her own quaint corner of the world. When she straightens up in front of Blossomkit, it felt like she had reached the summit of a mountain, different. Exposed. Unpredictable. Although it was just straightening up, Aspenkit found herself amazed that she succeeded in coming out in the corner of the world. Still, crouching her a little ball of fur seemed much more like what she would do.

Aspen kit's most curved in a small smile as the kit thanked her for her statement. She was gad Blossomkit took in her words-or seemed to. Nevertheless the kit looked genuinely happy with the smile on her face.And she was grateful for her blissfulness here. She had a hunch that she and Blossomkit would be fast friends- and she didnt want her friend to up and decide she didn't belong here, and leave her. But that wouldn't happen, right?

Her ears perked at Blossomkit's question, and immediately replied her answer. "I was, actually." she mewed brightly, "Its funny. For a whole six moons I've only set paw in this camp. Ive never even seen the outside territory. Peculiar, isn't it?" her eyes wandered to the edge of the camp, hoping to see a glimpse of what was beyond it. After a moment of visual hunting, she turned back to Blossomkit, "What about you?"
Blossomkit nodded, because she had gotten what the other kit meant. A lot of kits might be laughing at this point - but she knew that it could be embarassing, so not so much as a twitch of her whiskers showed that she might be amused. And, in all honesty, the young feline wasn't. She hadn't found it funny at all. A smile crossed over her features, as she watched the other cat. The Ragdoll was a fluffy kit, more fur then muscle or flesh, and even crouched on the ground she appeared to be that way. Her entire body was a ball of flufiness, with two glowing blue eyes and a smile that could have lit up the stars... or so it seemed.

"S - same here, I haven't... I haven't ever been outside of camp, my Mom used to tell my brother and I s - stories... stories about the outside world. She was a k - kittypet, or at least a, um... a former one..." The feline's voice trailed off as she thought about her mother. The pretty Ragdoll wasn't spoken of much by her and her brother. Copperkit seemed to have forgotten that he ever had a mother, and he definitely hadn't learned anything. As for Blossomkit? She wondered what it would be like to have a warm, fluffy body to curl up against other then that of her brother. They didn't really need parents anymore, as they were old enough to eat solid foods, but Blossomkit wished that they had parents anyways. Her father had been a rogue. A charming rogue, from what her Mother had said, and sometimes the kit imagined that her mom and dad were together again somewhere out in the territory, whispering sweet nothings to each other under the stars.

"M - my brother l - likes to try and sneak o - out sometimes, I think... I think he's s - sort of dumb to do that, though," A small giggle left the she cat's maw as she thought of her brother. Copperkit had never been the brightest feline of them all. But she loved him anyways. And he was still pretty smart, smarter then some, and not as innocent as Blossomkit herself. Oh my, was anyone as innocent as this fluffy kit? Perhaps her newfound companion, whom she could already imagine becoming a friend... yes, she could definitely be a friend. Aspenkit would make a good friend, Blossomkit knew it. Her soft blue eyes watched Aspenkit, that smile still on her maw as she thought about their future adventures.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Snowyfur started towards the exit of the camp, slowly stretching out her limbs as she went. She hadn't gotten too much farther than this on a regular basis since she started blaming herself for Arcticpaw's disappearance. Her long, normally luscious, fur after two moons had lost its beautiful sheen that she had been famous for in RiverClan. Snowyfur sighed at the thought of her son; if she had only been softer with him, he would have stayed, and Fogfur wouldn't have a reason to be silent with her. Or, Snowyfur thought with a depressed grimace, If I had taken Bayclaw as a mate, I wouldn't have to deal with this. Snowyfur gazed down at herself, realizing how disgusting she must look. Her pelt was matted in too many spots to count, and her fur, practically up to her chin, was drenched in mud, discoloring her fur.
Snowyfur almost didn't hear Rainpaw's remark, but when it resonated in her head, she whipped around again to face her son, her lips curled in a crude snarl. "Your father doesn't want to see me!" Snowyfur snapped, "He probably doesn't even consider me his mate anymore!" she punctuated her sentence with a long wail of misery. She suddenly missed her dreary corner, where she would be left alone.
Rainpaw flinched as Snowyfur claimed that Fogfur didn't want to be mates with her anymore. She's so full of guilt, it's making her think of negativity! He realized panicking a little. That couldn't be true, could it?! Whenever he and Fogfur would try to swim together, his father would tell him about how much he loved her and told him stories about the pair of cats. Now, Rainpaw guessed that Fogfur was purposefully avoiding his mate now. He didn't want to believe it at first, but now he realized he had been in denial. Starting to go into a state of shock he realized his happy family was crumbling; Fogfur was avoiding all contact with his family, Arcticpaw was missing in action, and his mother was nearly broken. Rainpaw sat down, his eyes wide as tears fell onto the ground as the problem hit him like a monster at full speed. As he was silently crying, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, a familiar shape come through RiverClan's entrance: Fogfur. The tom had three minnows in his maw, feeling pleased, but the feeling vanished as soon as he spotted his son and Snowyfur in a distraught manner. Depositing the fish to the fresh kill pile, he quickly trotted over to his family. He started to go to his mate, but hesitated. How would she react when she saw him? He looked down. It's my fault for even avoiding her in the first place. We could've gone over this together like real mates, but instead I was such a coward! He approached her slowly and nosed her cheek gently like he used to do. He had heard only the last bit of her rant, "consider me his mate anymore!". "Snowyfur...." He whispered shakily, not knowing what else to say.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya

Last edited by Ivy; August 12th, 2017 at 01:50 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 03:19 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He didn't really care her fighting, he thought he was winning so he walked right up next to breathing his fishy breathe on her purring," You smell so sweet...." he rumbled. I bet she'll be asking to be my mate by tomorrow, and if she is, all I'll have to do is tell Silvershade and walk away and take her as a mate... (Feel free to have Forestfur claw him even if it's unsheathed, he deserves to get an infection due to his stubbornness to get healing...haha)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@fenic!
Lobsterpaw glowered down at an apprentice, he knew most the warriors were too uncomfortable to care, he wasn't touching his clanmates or kits, what was the harm, it was too shallow for an apprentice to drown anyways...," Fool! You spoke to the wrong apprentice!" He spat

Elmpaw blinked," I-I was just getting water, I-I already got in trouble for eating so-so I thought drinking would be alright, if it's not I can go back to my nest in the clearing and starve to death..."

Lobsterpaw laughed," Coward!" He hooked his paw under Elmpaw's," Fool!" He snorted as Elmpaw hit the water.

Elmpaw yowled in shock and thrashed around for a second before realizing he could touch and he left, he spat out a living fish," Not cool man, not cool." He shuddered as the wind blew his direction and he scurried off to his nest in a corner of the clearing.

Lobsterpaw howled in laughter.
Russetstar already wasn't in the best of moods- he was stressed, and with all these ShadowClan cats residing in their camp, it was even harder to keep track of his clan. Padding through camp rather quietly as he observed how others seemed to be getting along, the leader's gaze was suddenly drawn towards a pair of apprentices who seemed to be quarreling- one he recognized to be of RiverClan descent, pushing others into... pools of water. "Cease this instant. This is not how we treat our guests." He ordered, narrowing his eyes with a lash of his tail.
Old August 12th, 2017, 04:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Russetstar already wasn't in the best of moods- he was stressed, and with all these ShadowClan cats residing in their camp, it was even harder to keep track of his clan. Padding through camp rather quietly as he observed how others seemed to be getting along, the leader's gaze was suddenly drawn towards a pair of apprentices who seemed to be quarreling- one he recognized to be of RiverClan descent, pushing others into... pools of water. "Cease this instant. This is not how we treat our guests." He ordered, narrowing his eyes with a lash of his tail.
Lobsterpaw narrowed his eyes at Russetstar," Well, Hello Russetstar, what a suprise to see you in the clearing." He replied cooly," I was simply playing with a friend who I've met at the gathering, he on accident fell in the kitpool I believe. I'm sorry you missunderstood it." He slyly meowed with a super suspicious sounding voice (He'll eventually leave and join the DS)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 12th, 2017, 06:04 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Velvety zeniths swivelling upon their axis, detecting the many noises that reverberated around the lively camp. Lynxthroat couldn't help but observe the two different groups of cats, some diving into conversation , whilst some others tried to avoid any confrontation at all. It was interesting for the tom to just sit back and watch what was going on around him, sometimes perking forwards to eavesdrop into a conversation or two. Cats grooming each other's pelts, with limbs entangled and a loving smile neatly patched onto their face, with kits dashing around their bodies, tackling each other without mercy or empathy for the victim of their perilous attacks. The stocky bobtail silently chuckled at this, his demeanour relaxing and loosening up ever-so-slightly. Then again, once he inspired a deep swig of air into his anatomy, the tom-cat almost instantly remembered that this wasn't his own camp. A faint taste of fish lingered inside of his mouth, even after he had immediately forced the air straight back out again. His yellowish optics rolled around inside of their sockets, clearly and visibly enraged.

As he was channelling his attention back towards the apprentice beside him, Lynxthroat couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her voice ringing beside him. The way she spoke was odd, or it was to him at least. She seemed to have returned his rather weary and questionable tone of voice, but when the strings of words left her mouth they seemed to droop down nearer the end of the sentence. He couldn't help but inwardly cackle at it, it was such a small and strange thing, but to Lynxthroat it was oddly hilarious. The tom attempted not to show his laughter upon his surface, however. He didn't wish for the she-cat to notice his rather inappropriate laughing. As a means to control his humor to the situation, the striped male began to respond to her questions.
"Not specifically. I was just looking around for another cat from my clan is all,"
he began in a somewhat melancholy voice, however his words flowed well together; in a fluent and smooth string of words.
"You were the only cat around, or the only one I could recognise, so I came to you."
Lynxthroat added on a silent 'sadly' at the end of his sentence, tossing a self-pitying glance towards the moisture-full earth around him. A disgusted scowl masking across his features as his paw pads now began to delve deeper into the damp soil.
Hazel orbs flicked from side to side, studying the expression of the other feline, uncertain as to the look of humour and amusement that could be seen through his squinted gaze and upturned maw. Brows furrowed in immediate self concern, Phloxpaw blinked and felt her pelt warm almost directly after she noticed his look of amusement. The apprentice knew for a fact that she hadn't said anything humorous, so it most likely wasn't something she said. Was her pelt messy? Did she have something on her face? The confusion and self consciousness made her grow anxious as her pelt heated more. That confusion quickly remodeled into anger and annoyance.
"What?" Phloxpaw immediately questioned the tom, light brown gaze narrowed in annoyance, not taking kindly to his look of subtle amusement.

But she did listen to his responses, confused my his melancholy demeanour. What did this tom have to be sad about? Thoughts fluttered around the Maine Coon's cranium as her head was tilted to the precise level of inquiry as to what exactly this tom looked rather dejected. Most likely it was because of the moving of territory.
Phloxpaw considered this to be the most likely reason for his look of despair, though couldn't help but feel slightly piqued that he came and talked to her merely because she was his last but only option. But she briskly pushed away the feeling as Phlox knew not to waste her time feeling vexed by simple indirect comments that weren't meant entirely as jabs.

(ah! so sorry for how short this post is!!)
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old August 12th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A dark furred apprentice entered the clearing, his eerie light green eyes watching everyone around him. Shadepaw was the type to watch. His black tail twitched back and forth as he settled down, his fur seeming to settle around him as though there was more fur then cat. His eyes scanned the clearing, apparently unimpressed by all that was going on. Shadepaw was rarely impressed - by anything. It seemed as though everything was taken in his stride, and nothing could faze this young tom. His light green eyes scanned the clearing once more and he yawned, perhaps bored with the view or maybe he was just tired. Shadepaw tended to stalk the nights, sometimes sleeping during the day. With his mentor no longer alive? There was no need to train during the day, and Shadepaw hadn't thought about getting a new one. His old mentor had tried to "change him" to be kinder. But... it hadn't worked. Of course it hadn't worked! He wasn't a good cat. And he never would be. He was manipulative, cruel, and had a dark spirit. Never before had he met a good cat. Shadepaw missed the old days when Bucknight and Thornfrost had been in charge. It was better that way. RiverClan was stronger. And now? Shadepaw wasn't sure whether he liked the way it was now or not. Part of him did - and then there was that part of him that was furious that things had changed. Why had they had to change? And, most of all, why had Shadepaw had to be a part of that change? He could have left. He could have gone to be a loner, and taken his little "gang" with him. Every cat was a part of their own little friendship group, their own little gang... whether they wanted to admit it or not. And Shadepaw? Well, he was just working on his.

@Splash
Cescentpool lay near the edge of camp, her black tail flicking softly. She propped herself up with her paws until she was sitting up and glanced around the camp's clearing with vigilant blue-green eyes, her watchful gaze finally landing upon a black tom. She narrowed her eyes at the expression on his face. He seemed pretty hostile for being in his own camp, she noticed. Maybe it was because of all of the ShadowClan cats within the camp. Crescentpool doubted it, though; the tom's expression seemed like it was practiced, like he used it often.

The tall black she-cat considered asking the tom what was wrong, but decided against it. Crescentpool wasn't one to talk to those she didn't know well. She wasn't really one to talk at all except to her closest friends. Plus, this tom didn't seem friendly, and she didn't even know his name. That would make for an awkward conversation. Hey, I don't even know you, but why do you look like someone put ants in your nest? Just... no. That was not a conversation that Crescentpool was willing to have, much less start.

At the same time, she did want to know why the tom was acting the way he was. He looked to be an old apprentice, somewhere near Crescentpool's age. That made sense- Crescentpool herself had recently become a warrior. This tom was probably pretty close to becoming one himself. Honestly, though, from the unimpressed, hostile look on his face, Crescentpool was willing to guess that maybe that wasn't what he wanted, at least not as his number one choice on what to be in life. I wonder why, she mused. Again, she could always go ask him, but this she-cat was rather shy, so that wasn't an option. She'd have to find some other way to solve this new puzzle.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:45 PM
queeny ♬

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

She says she's seen everything, wait until she hears this she thinks to herself, chuckling to herself. "Alright." she meows. "I'll trust you." Cloversplash has never given her a reason to doubt her trustworthiness and loyalty to her. She settles herself, preparing to lay out all what has happened for the past few moons. "So..." she began, "a few moons ago, I've been seeing this tom... He's so passionate, so flattering, so open. I've been scared about my feelings for him. I want to express them towards him and recently I have confessed my love to him..." she says, the memory playing in her head in the same pace as she was telling it. Her front paws quivered. "But while this romance has been going on, I have made friends with another tom. He was really frightening for a while, but I know he is a good tom. He seems to have a lot on his mind and hasn't told me why. He... also was there when I told the other tom of my feelings and got angry at him. I cared for both of them, so I tried to cease their quarreling, but I just ended up getting yelled at instead. So now I sulk around the clearing or I try to busy myself with hunting to avoid staying in camp a lot. Doesn't it sound like the norm nowadays? A cat falling in love with a cat and another cat close to them is angry at the couple? Doesn't that seem normal? But..." she halts and looks into the brown tabby's eyes before continuing. "That cat that got angry at me and that tom... has recently become our deputy.... And... that tom I confessed to... is a WindClan tom named Fireflare." she said that last part quieter than how she was originally saying it.
Cloversplash listened intently, every word soaked up by her sensitive ears. She was genuinely worried and interested; everything that her old apprentice said mattered to her. Honeypool had always been almost like a daughter to her, a young friend who looked up to the older warrior for comfort and advice. And so, if anything ailed her, she wished to know. "Oh, darling... That is quite the briar stuck in your paw, isn't it? The only thing I can tell you is to follow your heart; whoever you love more, and loves you back, is probably the best choice. Stars above, I remember when I younger and fell in love. She was a beautiful cat; perfect in every way. But sadly, she didn't return my feelings. So choose wisely who you love, okay? I know you can think wisely for yourself. And as for your situation? I feel it is about as normal as anything any of us experience is,"she replied, her voice sometimes trailing off wistfully, but normally staying a focused and present tone. "And just know, your old mentor is always willing to give you a bit of comfort. I've been in yours paws before, trust me."

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe Naps View Post
Twigleg padded into the clearing begrudgingly. He shivered at the thought of running into Sunbreeze or one of the kits. Will I be able to control myself?
The Havana tom shook his head, he needed to do this. His green eyes scanned the camp, searching for the she-cat. There she was. Twigleg slowly stepped over to her, sensing her anxiety. "Su-Sunbreeze?" His voice trembled, barely louder than a whisper. What if she attacks me? Will I be able to stop myself from hurting her? "I-I need to talk to you..." Twigleg shrunk into himself, hoping to look as nonthreatening as possible. "Littlefang died, he won't be here." He looked around the clearing, shivering at the memories of the last time he saw these many Riverclan cats. What was wrong with me? The dark tom tried to straighten himself up, he could tell that he stunk of fear.

(Sorry its so short! I'm kinda busy irl with school starting soon)

[ahh yes I completely understand]

Sunbreeze wasn't paying attention, her ears pricked back towards the nursery and her gaze focused in the ground. She was listening for the kits in there, make sure none of them were calling. But then she heard her name said, not by a kit, but by a warrior. And it was the voice of the warrior she hadn't wished to meet, a voice that belonged to the cat she loathed, and hated, and despised. For such a caring and gentle molly, Sunbreeze had a fiery anger for this cat. "Twigleg..." She spat whipping around to face the brown tom. Almost instantly her fur bristled along her spine and her tail bushed out as it whipped madly behind her. Her ears found back against her head and her pupils narrowed to thin stripes. She gave him such a glare that if looks could kill he would be dead a hundred times over. She stood sideways, a defensive stance as the nursery stood behind her. "Who said I wanted to talk to you..." She hissed, her voice strained. Tears threatened to spill out because of the anger and grief the sight of this cat was causing. "Good. Maybe that will keep another of my kits from dying. Besides, I don't want anything to do with him, not after he blamed me for a crime I didn't commit. Did he tell you that Twigleg?" She hissed. "Did Littlefang tell you that he blamed me for killing Mottledkit?" She yelled at him. "He hated me for that! And it's your fault! Your fault....all so he would love you..." She ended, chest rising and falling rapidly. Her emotions were overwhelming her. That was why she was bubbling with this wrath, this anger. Yes she knew she was reacting quickly, but this tom cat murdered her daughter. He deserved it. He deserved worse than what she was doing.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"That makes sense," Goldeneye murmured, he remembered going outside as a kit, well, it was more like sneaking out with his siblings. Everything had been so huge! And it was dark as well, so that only added to his fear, now everything seemed normal, and while some things still spooked him from time to time, he was fine now. Pretty much fine anyways. Anxiety seemed to hit him at the weirdest times. No matter. "It's better you didn't go to the city," he said smiling. "You couldn't have met me!" He laughed, "But still, I'm glad you can here," he murmured, smiling at his mate. "I thought kittypets talked about the 'wild' cats from the woods," he murmured, as he had heard things from passing rouges he had talked to from time to time on the border of Shadowclan territory. "I agree," he murmured simply, smiling as he listened to his mate. He could listen to her voice for hours, or forever, whatever happened. He kept himself pressed against her, golden and green eyes glowing happily as he stood there next to Bella.
Bella nodded, it did make sense, she thought, well, tried to remember her kithood a little, but nothing came, it was all empty, she couldn't remember a single thing, as if everything had been erased, she gazed at him, snapping out of her trance as he told her that she couldn't have met him if she had made her way to the city and not the forest. "You do have a point." She mewed softly and pressed against the tom, but shook her head afterwards. "Not really, when I asked if there was something in the woods, I never really got an answer..." She admitted, her pelt heating up as he agreed with having a family in the future. "They'd be so proud of their father, who'll be watching not only over them, but over his clan too." The calico murmured and pressed her muzzle into his neck, licking it afterwards. "I love you... Always remember this, Goldeneye..." She whispered, intertwining their tails tightly. "I wonder if your family would agree to this..." She mewed thoughtfully.
Old August 13th, 2017, 04:56 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella nodded, it did make sense, she thought, well, tried to remember her kithood a little, but nothing came, it was all empty, she couldn't remember a single thing, as if everything had been erased, she gazed at him, snapping out of her trance as he told her that she couldn't have met him if she had made her way to the city and not the forest. "You do have a point." She mewed softly and pressed against the tom, but shook her head afterwards. "Not really, when I asked if there was something in the woods, I never really got an answer..." She admitted, her pelt heating up as he agreed with having a family in the future. "They'd be so proud of their father, who'll be watching not only over them, but over his clan too." The calico murmured and pressed her muzzle into his neck, licking it afterwards. "I love you... Always remember this, Goldeneye..." She whispered, intertwining their tails tightly. "I wonder if your family would agree to this..." She mewed thoughtfully.
Goldeneye had been quiet for awhile, thinking of his kithood. That was a wonderful stage of his life, though it was scary as well. Some thoughts came back, though not very many, the clearest ones were from his apprentice ceremony, and the few sunrises leading up to that. Of course, those memories were probably bound to be the clearest, they had been one of the happiest moments of his life! He had finally left the nursery then, and could train to be a warrior! He had just expected to be a warrior however. Some kits dreamed of being leader, he could see it when they played in and around the nursery, but, well, he had never been one for that. Then he became deputy. He had no idea how his younger self would have felt about that! Snapped back to attention by Bella, he looked at his mate, "Really?" He asked softly. "That's actually kind of surprising," he murmured, smiling awkwardly. "What did you think you were going to do when you left your twolegs?" He asked, tilting his head slightly, as he was curious. Most kittypets had heard something, and he was surprised that Bella hadn't, well, that was nothing now, since she was now safe. "I hope they are," he murmured, smiling. He loved the idea of kits, but he wanted to be proud of them! This deputy thing made him feel weird so often. His kits didn't need to be proud of him, as he wouldn't love them any less if they didn't. "I love you too Bella," he murmured, "And trust me, I'll never forget," he said, smiling still. He looked at Bella when she asked if his family would approve. He shrugged, "I don't really know," he confessed, looking at his mate warmly the whole time.