Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM

Old October 1st, 2017, 02:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

At the new voice, Burrpaw's ears pricked and he swiveled his head to face the molly- most cats preferred it that way, he found. The atomosphere was often more awkward if he just let himself face whichever way, so he did his best to position himself as if he was looking at the other feline. "Applepaw?" The apprentice questioned, a smile quick to appear. She had been one of his old friends, before she left for Shadowclan- the reason for her leaving had escaped his mind at the moment, however. "Of course I remember you! Hey, how've you been? Starclan, it's been ages since we talked!"
Applepaw gave a sigh of relief,” I know. It’s been ages. I’ve been in a hard situation, I mean part of me wants to stay loyal to Shadowclan, while part of me wants to return to Riverclan.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:49 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Applepaw gave a sigh of relief,” I know. It’s been ages. I’ve been in a hard situation, I mean part of me wants to stay loyal to Shadowclan, while part of me wants to return to Riverclan.”
"Oh," Burrpaw remarked in surprise once he realized Applepaw was looking for advice. The tom personally would love to have his friend back; Apple had always been nothing but kind to the young cat, despite his blindness. "Well then, this definitely has to be your decision- you can't stay or leave based off of some cat just telling you to. It comes down to what your heart is telling you- do you feel like you fit in more with Shadowclan? Like you're at home every time you're in Shadowclan territory? Does being a Shadowclan apprentice, rather than a Riverclan apprentice, fill you with more purpose and pride? If yes, then stay with Shadowclan- you'd obviously belong there more. If no, then come back here." His tone was calm and he sat down, ready for a long conversation. He didn't know how much longer Shadowclan would be staying in their camp, but he'd give Applepaw as much advice as he could until then- and as much advice as she wanted.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Oh," Burrpaw remarked in surprise once he realized Applepaw was looking for advice. The tom personally would love to have his friend back; Apple had always been nothing but kind to the young cat, despite his blindness. "Well then, this definitely has to be your decision- you can't stay or leave based off of some cat just telling you to. It comes down to what your heart is telling you- do you feel like you fit in more with Shadowclan? Like you're at home every time you're in Shadowclan territory? Does being a Shadowclan apprentice, rather than a Riverclan apprentice, fill you with more purpose and pride? If yes, then stay with Shadowclan- you'd obviously belong there more. If no, then come back here." His tone was calm and he sat down, ready for a long conversation. He didn't know how much longer Shadowclan would be staying in their camp, but he'd give Applepaw as much advice as he could until then- and as much advice as she wanted.
She sighed,” I feel at home in Shadowclan, but I love swimming and fishing- and my family, which isn’t in Shadowclan.” She flicked her tail glad to have someone to give her advice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:59 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
She sighed,” I feel at home in Shadowclan, but I love swimming and fishing- and my family, which isn’t in Shadowclan.” She flicked her tail glad to have someone to give her advice.
Burrpaw nodded, giving a thoughtful nod and staying quiet for a moment before piping up again. "Well, then, why did you leave in the first place- and I'm not meaning to say this in an accusing way. You obviously left Riverclan for a reason; wouldn't that same reason be keeping you in Shadowclan then?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old October 1st, 2017, 04:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Burrpaw nodded, giving a thoughtful nod and staying quiet for a moment before piping up again. "Well, then, why did you leave in the first place- and I'm not meaning to say this in an accusing way. You obviously left Riverclan for a reason; wouldn't that same reason be keeping you in Shadowclan then?"
She gave a slight chuckle,” My six moon old self didn’t think being an apprentice was enough independence because my parents always came to speak to me, so I left Riverclan and went to Shadowclan because it bordered Riverclan and I’d be able to keep in contact with my siblings.”

Old October 1st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry View Post
The joy of this young kit and the sheer amount of happiness he could seem to contain within his small body was heartwarming to Cherrypetal, who partially longed for kits of her own someday. It was simply... a bad time, in her life, she supposed, but she was glad to be able to interact with ones around the Clan. "Perchkit, hm," she meowed thoughtfully, "are you from RiverClan as well, little one?" Or was ShadowClan adopting names that usually went to RiverClan kits? Considering they seemed to possess such disdain for their way of life--fishing--she had a lingering doubt. "I'm Cherrypetal," the she-cat went on, a smile on her muzzle, "and I'm a RiverClan cat." Proud to be one, at that; she couldn't imagine being in any other Clan.
Perchkit brightened at the warrior's words. "Me too!" he exclaimed, not realizing that his name was a pretty obvious giveaway. "Riverclan is the best clan ever, isn't it?" He meowed. "Hey, would you like to hear a joke? I heard it from a Shadowclan cat. Where do Riverclan apprentices like to fish?"

Old October 1st, 2017, 06:52 PM

(For Blue)

Bella walked into camp, being outside the camp was quite nice, after all, she hadn't really left the place since they had arrived, maybe once or twice, but it was with Goldenstar, and honestly, even if she loved him, she needed time alone sometimes, everyone did, the calico's gaze scanned the camp for the ShadowClan leader, and as she saw who she was looking for, she immediatly saw how stressed her mate looked, she quickly made her way over to him, she would do her best to calm him down, as of now, it had always worked. "Goldenstar, my love?" She asked, sitting in front of him and making him look straight in her eyes, yellow meeting the differently colored ones the tom had. "Is everything alright, you look stressed..." She added, she knew everything that had happened, and that it was probably hard for the tom to ask, but in case she was forgetting something, she preffered to ask, she brought his face close to her. "You know you can tell me everything, Goldenstar..." She whispered and gave his nose a lovely lick. "I would prefer it if you'd empty your mind by talking to me." She added softly, ears lowered a bit, she wasn't forcing him in the slightest, no no no, if he didn't want to talk, she would totally understand, after all, this was only a suggestion.

Last edited by Gone; October 1st, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Applepaw paused,” With my mother, all I rememer from kithood is her being over-protective and I’ve noticed she’s not with my siblings anymore, and when I was sixish moons old, she was tackling me at the border and trying to drag me here, but typically my father arrived telling her it was my choice and getting her to let me go so I could return to Shadowclan. He’s always disapproved of my decision to leave, but he’s been clear that if I ever need something, he’d be waiting in Riverclan.”
Vixenpaw looked at Applepaw with her head cocked to the side. "Sounds a but like you'd like to try giving a few members of you family another chance."

Old October 1st, 2017, 08:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw looked at Applepaw with her head cocked to the side. "Sounds a but like you'd like to try giving a few members of you family another chance."
Applepaw nodded," I do, while I still want to stay loyal to Shadowclan."

Old October 1st, 2017, 09:01 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Applepaw nodded," I do, while I still want to stay loyal to Shadowclan."
"Hmmmm." Vixenpaw closed her eyes in concentration but found herself unable to find one. She looked at her friend with a rare touch of sadness in her eyes. "Don't think you can do both Applepaw. I mean, I know you have to do what's best for you and all that, but for my part, I really hope you stay in Shadowclan. And I know that's me being selfish. I'll own that," the shecat bowed in mock grace, "But that's the truth. I hope you don't go."