Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM

Old November 6th, 2017, 09:01 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Scarletblood paused,” Well...I was given Deadkit....not my name, the kit was named Dead when I recieved them...at three days old, so I don’t think he remembers his biological family at all. And mine are rather pesky so I keep him calm so I have enough energy to keep all them in camp. After all, Russetstar asked me to raise Deadkit, I didn’t really have a choice...I don’t see why I need to do more than keep him fed, in camp, and following the warrior code. I mean, a mentor who wants to mentor him will deal with the rest.” She meowed.
Moonfur thought for a moment. Her eyes looking down and up once again. Her eyes glancing at Deadkit. What an awful name, who would name a cat that. Moonfur let out a small sigh. "Well, maybe get the name changed? It may help them behave."
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Moonfur thought for a moment. Her eyes looking down and up once again. Her eyes glancing at Deadkit. What an awful name, who would name a cat that. Moonfur let out a small sigh. "Well, maybe get the name changed? It may help them behave."
Scarletblood shrugged,” I feel he’d like to keep his only memory of his parents, his prefix, the part of the name his parents named him, as after all he was a rouge named Dead when he was found. I feel it reminds him of his family. Rouge names have no meaning so it probably wasn’t intended to be insulting, or if it were, he was just the runt of the litter.” She meowed as if she didn’t understand how cruel the name is,” And due to rarely letting him play, he behaves pretty well, as after all..tom-kits are more troublesome than she-kits.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:41 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Scarletblood shrugged,” I feel he’d like to keep his only memory of his parents, his prefix, the part of the name his parents named him, as after all he was a rouge named Dead when he was found. I feel it reminds him of his family. Rouge names have no meaning so it probably wasn’t intended to be insulting, or if it were, he was just the runt of the litter.” She meowed as if she didn’t understand how cruel the name is,” And due to rarely letting him play, he behaves pretty well, as after all..tom-kits are more troublesome than she-kits.”
Moonfur nodded, tail flicking behind her. Her eyes looked at Scarletblood. Riverclan has a idiot as a queen, starclan save us! She thought. The molly was very quiet about her inner feelings. Poor kit, he got a dumb mother. Russetstar should have picked better...
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Moonfur nodded, tail flicking behind her. Her eyes looked at Scarletblood. Riverclan has a idiot as a queen, starclan save us! She thought. The molly was very quiet about her inner feelings. Poor kit, he got a dumb mother. Russetstar should have picked better...
She flicked her tail,” I sometimes have concidered having my mate take him and try to return him to his parents, wherever they are...” she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:38 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
She flicked her tail,” I sometimes have concidered having my mate take him and try to return him to his parents, wherever they are...” she meowed.
Moonfur clawed the dirt under her. Her face turned into more of an annoyed expression. "Okay, no I can not do this. You are not going to do that. They left him, you have to deal with it. Do not give him up and try to find his so called parents. You are his mom now, deal with it."
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Moonfur clawed the dirt under her. Her face turned into more of an annoyed expression. "Okay, no I can not do this. You are not going to do that. They left him, you have to deal with it. Do not give him up and try to find his so called parents. You are his mom now, deal with it."
Scarletblood meowed,” I’m not his mother. I’m more like...hmm...how do I put it. His care taker, perhaps his host mother until his family comes and picks him up. I provide his basic necesities, a nest to sleep him, when he needed milk I nursed him, now I make sure he gets the fish he needs, and help him embrace Riveclan life, before his family shows up, as I’m Suuure they are worried sick about it and will take him back once they find him here.” She meowed (wow I’m using what the term foreign exchange students call the people they live with while away from there family...she’s so cold)

Old November 6th, 2017, 07:21 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Oakenshade padded into the clearing, blinking in the sunlight. His dark brown tabby fur was ruffled, and his eyes were scanning the clearing. Spotting a spot in the shade beneath a willow tree, the male set to work, grooming his fur.
@Okapi

Last edited by Undercover; November 6th, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:22 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Scarletblood meowed,” I’m not his mother. I’m more like...hmm...how do I put it. His care taker, perhaps his host mother until his family comes and picks him up. I provide his basic necesities, a nest to sleep him, when he needed milk I nursed him, now I make sure he gets the fish he needs, and help him embrace Riveclan life, before his family shows up, as I’m Suuure they are worried sick about it and will take him back once they find him here.” She meowed (wow I’m using what the term foreign exchange students call the people they live with while away from there family...she’s so cold)
Moonfur let out a hiss, jumping up on all fours. Her eyes widened and she bared her fangs. "You know nothing about never knowing your parents! I was abandoned like that poor kitten. I was treated like mouse dung! I know what he's going through!" She leaned forward, getting in Scarletblood's face. "You will never know the pain of never knowing who you are or where you came from!"
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade padded into the clearing, blinking in the sunlight. His dark brown tabby fur was ruffled, and his eyes were scanning the clearing. Spotting a spot in the shade beneath a willow tree, the male set to work, grooming his fur.
@Okapi
Hollowkit approached Oakenshade, I hope he doesn’t mind kits...well if I puff my chest up, he’ll pressume I’m an apprentice, right? he puffed his chest up attempting to look larger,” Hello Oakenshade. How are you doing?” He meowed, he had boosted his confidence through Fallenstream. He knew perfectly well that if Fallenstream would do that for him, he’d ask Russetstar to appoint him as my mentor. Why worry about my mentor, I know it’ll be Fallenstream, right?

Old November 6th, 2017, 07:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Moonfur let out a hiss, jumping up on all fours. Her eyes widened and she bared her fangs. "You know nothing about never knowing your parents! I was abandoned like that poor kitten. I was treated like mouse dung! I know what he's going through!" She leaned forward, getting in Scarletblood's face. "You will never know the pain of never knowing who you are or where you came from!"
Scarletblood shrugged,” You were different clearly, Deadkit never cries himself to sleep. He is completely normal. He doesn’t pester me. He just does as told never asks to play, now that I think about it...I’ve never let him play maybe that’s why he’s never asked. I’m sorry your kithood was so awful, Deadkit’s isn’t. He gets fed and can sleep in my nest. I told him truthfully that his parents are rouges and probably abandoned him at the border or lost him there.” She was rather erritated by Moonfur’s rage