Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old March 1st, 2018, 05:59 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Ravenfang
A low, rumbling sigh came from the large maine coon as he lumpered out of the den where all the warriors of Riverclan slept and into the spacious clearing where his clanmates were scattered around, some chatting amongst themselves while others where enjoying a morning piece of prey before partaking in patrols for the beginning of the day. Wolfclaw didn’t know what to do for the start of this day, to be completely honest with himself, but it would be best to at least do something worth his time rather than just sleep in that small moss nest that he had to squeeze into every night. He glanced around the area, his green-hued eyes grazing over any cat that came into his path. It sounded foolish, but deep down, part of him wished that he had an apprentice to train or something along those lines - teaching another youth to be strong and fast, like he had to train himself long ago when he was still in his teenage moons. Perhaps someday that wish would come true, but Wolfclaw wasn’t entirely sure for the most part. His tail swept along the ground behind him as he walked over to the freshkill pile and grabbed the first thing that he saw - which was a plump, silver fish that would hopefully fill his huge hunger this morning. “Better than nothing..” The warrior mumbled with the slippery creature in his jaws as he laid down in soft soft grass nearby, letting his muscles relax.

Last edited by Captain; March 1st, 2018 at 05:59 AM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:28 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@Ravenfang
A low, rumbling sigh came from the large maine coon as he lumpered out of the den where all the warriors of Riverclan slept and into the spacious clearing where his clanmates were scattered around, some chatting amongst themselves while others where enjoying a morning piece of prey before partaking in patrols for the beginning of the day. Wolfclaw didn’t know what to do for the start of this day, to be completely honest with himself, but it would be best to at least do something worth his time rather than just sleep in that small moss nest that he had to squeeze into every night. He glanced around the area, his green-hued eyes grazing over any cat that came into his path. It sounded foolish, but deep down, part of him wished that he had an apprentice to train or something along those lines - teaching another youth to be strong and fast, like he had to train himself long ago when he was still in his teenage moons. Perhaps someday that wish would come true, but Wolfclaw wasn’t entirely sure for the most part. His tail swept along the ground behind him as he walked over to the freshkill pile and grabbed the first thing that he saw - which was a plump, silver fish that would hopefully fill his huge hunger this morning. “Better than nothing..” The warrior mumbled with the slippery creature in his jaws as he laid down in soft soft grass nearby, letting his muscles relax.
Shimmerskip padded over to the main coon after her fishing trip, seeing the fish that he had claimed, she said “Oh hey! I was wondering who would choose my fish!” She purred lightly.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 1st, 2018, 07:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail nodded at the she-cat as she agreed to talk on their way back to camp. "Sure, I don't mind at all, at least it's better than simply not talking." The warrior mewed, his tail flicking a little as she met his gaze, in all honesty, he felt something nice coming from this she-cat, she was so kind to him, never had someone showed so much kindness towards him.

(I might not reply tonight, writer's block struck.)
Ok )
Berryfang was walking slowly into the clearing she saw some others sharing tongues or off in small groups maybe play fighting she flicked her ears and stoped as she waited for salmontail to catch up she still held the fish in her jaws though she looked over her shoulder at the tom . For a tom he was nice and kind she saw other toms as well and judging by their conversations she has seen and overheard they seemed arrogant , mouse brained , stubborn and some were brutes as well .they also seemed pretty selfish . But salmontail seemed to have none of those qualities he was...kinder and more pure. She blinked " so do you have any ...any one to look after you here? " she asked through a mouth full of fish and trying to word it right since she remembered that he said his real parents abandoned him .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 1st, 2018 at 07:09 PM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Ok )
Berryfang was walking slowly into the clearing she saw some others sharing tongues or off in small groups maybe play fighting she flicked her ears and stoped as she waited for salmontail to catch up she still held the fish in her jaws though she looked over her shoulder at the tom . For a tom he was nice and kind she saw other toms as well and judging by their conversations she has seen and overheard they seemed arrogant , mouse brained , stubborn and some were brutes as well .they also seemed pretty selfish . But salmontail seemed to have none of those qualities he was...kinder and more pure. She blinked " so do you have any ...any one to look after you here? " she asked through a mouth full of fish and trying to word it right since she remembered that he said his real parents abandoned him .
Salmontail quickly caught up with the she-cat and made his way next to her, gazing down at her and smiling behind the fish he held in his jaws, before gazing over at his clanmates, even at his age, he still found it pretty weird, he was used to be on his own back then, and even if his training had been rushed, he had still managed to make it into a fine warrior, a strong one too, but he never laughed or bragged because he was taller or faster, if he was like this, it was because he didn't have a Riverclanner's blood, and maybe he was quicker on the ground than most of them, but he could barely swim. As he heard her question, he placed his fish in the fresh-kill pile before shaking his head. "No, I don't, and I don't have anyone to look after, not even an apprentice..." The tom admitted.
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail quickly caught up with the she-cat and made his way next to her, gazing down at her and smiling behind the fish he held in his jaws, before gazing over at his clanmates, even at his age, he still found it pretty weird, he was used to be on his own back then, and even if his training had been rushed, he had still managed to make it into a fine warrior, a strong one too, but he never laughed or bragged because he was taller or faster, if he was like this, it was because he didn't have a Riverclanner's blood, and maybe he was quicker on the ground than most of them, but he could barely swim. As he heard her question, he placed his fish in the fresh-kill pile before shaking his head. "No, I don't, and I don't have anyone to look after, not even an apprentice..." The tom admitted.
as she set the fish in the pile she frowned and flicked her tail. Surely he would have an adoptive mother or some one! She flicked her ears as well she sighed she shook her head and sat beside him and looked at him " I am sorry ... " She meowed then looked down
" but I bet that one day you will get an apprentice your great at giving tips and your a kind tom . Most toms I see are brutes or arrogant or selfish . Your none of that. If that helps " she meowed she smiled and looked at salmontail her brown eyes shining

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 2nd, 2018, 02:11 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Shimmerskip padded over to the main coon after her fishing trip, seeing the fish that he had claimed, she said “Oh hey! I was wondering who would choose my fish!” She purred lightly.
Tearing into the plump silvery fish with his sharpened teeth, Wolfclaw quietly muttered things to himself under his breath as he laid there with his eyes closed, almost like he was in a whole world of his own as he enjoyed his first meal of the day without any interruptions or distractions so far. Little did the large warrior know that this blissful silence would soon come to an abrupt end when some cats returned from morning fishing trips and filed into the clearing. One of those cats, a female from what he could concur, approached him with a certain brightness towards her aura. The muscular brown-furred maine coon lifted his head from his meal, his muzzle stained with the blood and bits of the fish, looking to the shecat with his deepened emerald-hued eyes. She didn’t seem intimidated by him or trying to start drama or a fight because of his origins - like some cats did ever since he joined Riverclan. Awhile back, if anyone had approached him, he would’ve told them to hiss off and leave him alone, but this morning, Wolfclaw decided to show a little common decency, as mother always wanted him to show to good-hearted felines.Besides, the tomcat would be lying if he didn’t seem somewhat impressed by this catch. He would’ve thought that someone like him would catch such a meal, but it seemed like he was sorely mistaken. “Well, no small minnow or sparrow could satisfy a hunger quite as large as mine,” Wolfclaw remarked, his tone deepened, as if to go along with his large build, “It is quite an impressive catch indeed, for the start of the season too.”
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:35 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Tearing into the plump silvery fish with his sharpened teeth, Wolfclaw quietly muttered things to himself under his breath as he laid there with his eyes closed, almost like he was in a whole world of his own as he enjoyed his first meal of the day without any interruptions or distractions so far. Little did the large warrior know that this blissful silence would soon come to an abrupt end when some cats returned from morning fishing trips and filed into the clearing. One of those cats, a female from what he could concur, approached him with a certain brightness towards her aura. The muscular brown-furred maine coon lifted his head from his meal, his muzzle stained with the blood and bits of the fish, looking to the shecat with his deepened emerald-hued eyes. She didn’t seem intimidated by him or trying to start drama or a fight because of his origins - like some cats did ever since he joined Riverclan. Awhile back, if anyone had approached him, he would’ve told them to hiss off and leave him alone, but this morning, Wolfclaw decided to show a little common decency, as mother always wanted him to show to good-hearted felines.Besides, the tomcat would be lying if he didn’t seem somewhat impressed by this catch. He would’ve thought that someone like him would catch such a meal, but it seemed like he was sorely mistaken. “Well, no small minnow or sparrow could satisfy a hunger quite as large as mine,” Wolfclaw remarked, his tone deepened, as if to go along with his large build, “It is quite an impressive catch indeed, for the start of the season too.”
“I’m happy you enjoyed it!” Shimmerskip meowed lightly, but she felt fake. Can I please just get along with one cat other than wolfpool? She asked herself, then she realized that her pelt was starting to bristle. She forced it to lie flat, and hoped that Wolfclaw hadn’t noticed. Even though Wolfclaw was rough on the outside, she knew she could bring to the best in him. He even complimented me on my catch. She thought. “May I eat with you?” Shimmerskip asked, her somewhat small frame, she realized was almost nonexistent comepaired to this huge main coon.

(By the way she is actually depressed though she hides it well. She might accidentally show it from time to time, and Wolfpool doesn’t even know.)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; March 2nd, 2018 at 05:43 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:02 AM
Goldengrass

My Mood: Amused

A tawny brown she-cat walks in, with her head held defiantly. She glares with her bright green eyes at any cat that looks at her. She approaches the leader and states her question. "My name is Goldengrass, and I would like to join Riverclan." She then sits down and waits for a reply.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Viper

Laurelpaw licked her paw and ran it over her face, her fur was dark brown and her eyes were dark green. She shook out her fur before begining to groom it, it was a lazy afternoon, she just didn’t feel like being productive and hunting or practicing her swimming by throwing herself in an icey-cold river, nor did freezing her paw in the river seem appealing. And she hating hunting land prey and battle training, you could call her unmotivated, but she did want a warrior name her only motivation.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Viper

Laurelpaw licked her paw and ran it over her face, her fur was dark brown and her eyes were dark green. She shook out her fur before begining to groom it, it was a lazy afternoon, she just didn’t feel like being productive and hunting or practicing her swimming by throwing herself in an icey-cold river, nor did freezing her paw in the river seem appealing. And she hating hunting land prey and battle training, you could call her unmotivated, but she did want a warrior name her only motivation.
Copperpaw trotted into camp, dropping a small perch on the prey pile. The tom spotted Laurelpaw grooming herself across the clearing and headed over. "Hello! Don't a busy day for you, huh?" He meowed, inviting himself to sit beside the she-cat. He had seen her around camp a lot lately but hadn't had a chance to talk to his fellow apprentice. It would be a great opportunity for him to get used to the clan though. The light orangeish-brown tom sat down, moving his tail over his white paws. His bi-colored eyes glinted slightly in the afternoon light.